Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

seeing dead friend always ends in my suicide.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

seeing dead friend always ends in my suicide.

Postby katiecakes » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:43 pm

I need help getting rid of these dreams. I've had them for two weeks now. i don't know what to do anymore. My close friend died in a car accident six months ago. he started showing up in my dreams two weeks before he past and i saw exactly how he died. normally I would tell him, but there was no way I could keep this one from happening. not only did I feel guilty about it, but I became depressed and drank until I could sleep without seeing him. he only showed up when I was awake until two weeks ago when I had a major migraine and I took a nap and he came to me and placed his hands over my eyes to make them stop crying. I kept apologizing to him, but he only laughed and said I needed real sleep. I went to a bridge in my dream slit my wrists and set my self on fire and walked off the bridge. I woke woke up feeling like my insides were on fire, and I was about to burst into flames. then i looked into the room I was in in my dream and there he was. I've had the same dream for two weeks always ends the same way , and I always feel like i'm about to be engulfed into the flames within me. I don't know what to do other than stay awake. I need help.
katiecakes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: seeing dead friend always ends in my suicide.

Postby jojodreamer » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:09 am

katiecakes wrote:I need help getting rid of these dreams. I've had them for two weeks now. i don't know what to do anymore. My close friend died in a car accident six months ago. he started showing up in my dreams two weeks before he past and i saw exactly how he died. normally I would tell him, but there was no way I could keep this one from happening. not only did I feel guilty about it, but I became depressed and drank until I could sleep without seeing him. he only showed up when I was awake until two weeks ago when I had a major migraine and I took a nap and he came to me and placed his hands over my eyes to make them stop crying. I kept apologizing to him, but he only laughed and said I needed real sleep. I went to a bridge in my dream slit my wrists and set my self on fire and walked off the bridge. I woke woke up feeling like my insides were on fire, and I was about to burst into flames. then i looked into the room I was in in my dream and there he was. I've had the same dream for two weeks always ends the same way , and I always feel like i'm about to be engulfed into the flames within me. I don't know what to do other than stay awake. I need help.

Seemed like you are guilty of something. Dreams like this, or should I call it a nightmare. Your guilt is haunting you.
jojodreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors