Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

No Exit...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

No Exit...

Postby kidlike » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:16 am

In the dream I'm with my mom and grandmother at a corner full of.... Well it's like street food just in low rent shops. Things like shawrma and stuff.

Anyway I noticed everyone got their plate except for me. I wasn't bought any food. My grandma consoled me by saying "Hey you can do better, you don't need that."

Which managed to upset me even more then the exclusion.

I walked away and decided to walk the rest of the way home. Along the way I lost my shoes so to save my feet I took a short cut through an amusement park/mall thing.

Here's the thing, I was so sure the exit was on top of a mountain in the park but half way to the top I was given directions to the real exit.

Following it I managed to get there but was told to go back to the entrance, get some shoes, THEN exit.

My brother (he's the youngest) entered right then and when I went to ask him for help he gave me something that shut me up. Wind Chimes. He gave me wind chimes and left me there...

In the dream I knew this was belittling (It's a dream I don't why it was) so I went all the way back. Grabbed some shoes (colourful ones) and tried to find the exit again. because in dreams everything shifts around I kept getting lost and asking every single person I saw about the exit.

In the end a map was drawn ON MY FACE to the exit. It involved going through a three inch wide dark alley which was impossible. that's when I heard the screams and felt someone hit me.

I woke up in my bed with everyone that was following me trying to find the exit sleeping or maybe dead. Someone told me I was going to be alright so I turned around to thank them. They shot me in the face.

That's when I really woke up with the dawn prayer sounding off. It. was. TERRIFYING!
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: No Exit...

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:25 am

If one dreamt was lost, means she will remain obscure and little known and no-one will
appreciate her.
Shoes are interpreted as wife or husband.
If one dreamt he had a new pair of shoes means he will marry or will have a g/f.
If dreamt his shoes were black means that woman is rich, if it was red means she will
be chaste, if it was yellow means the woman is ill.
If one dreamt about leather shoes but didn't wear them means he will receive some
money.
If dreamt he wore the shoes and tied the laces means he will go to a travel.
If one dreamt he wore shoes for traveling in the desert and tied the laces but he had no
provisions and was alone means there is a death danger.
If dreamt he sold his leather shoes or gave it to someone means his money will waste.
Shoes may also mean 1- wife or husband 2- g/f- b/f. 3- power 4- livelihood 5- a travel .
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby kidlike » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:15 am

Thanks Var.

The shoes I started with were black but the ones I got later were red and I had to lace them...

I'm not sure I want a guy that's a virgin though, I'll just hope he's loyal instead
Sanity calms... but madness is more interesting! :lol:
kidlike
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby operatormike » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:29 am

Hello Kid,

Look like you've been around as long as me, but I don't remember ever running into you. Nice to make your acquaintance.

So here is my two cents: The theme running through is that you are lost and cannot get out. Seems like some anxiety from your waking life. Not being to get to where you want to be. Maybe spiritually, emotionally or even in your career. You would know.

"With Mom and Grandmother" is comforting and reassuring, also food is associated with maternal comfort. This could be comfort you seek for yourself, or perhaps you are trying to connect with your inner maternal instincts. But you are frustrated in the attempt, no food, Grandma telling you that you do not need it. So no maternal comfort, whether internal or external. Anger and frustration, the frustration is only intensified the rest of the dream as you try to escape your original path, but keep getting turned around. You cannot seem to get where you want to go...perhaps in your waking life somehow.

Your brother entering right: Right represents your conscious mind, so your younger brother is almost intruding into this dream from your waking consciousness. Handing you wind chimes is interesting. This and your reaction to it seem to be an attempt to quiet you, stop you from this pursuit of whatever. The result is that you are even more resolved to take control and move on, which is probably good. You are choosing to move forward, you choose colorful shoes. This show that stronger resolve to move on also. Asking everyone and getting the information on your face is sort of a victory of sorts. At least you know the way...then frustration again...an impossible small dark alley. Perhaps you need to enter deeper into your unconscious to get to this maternal instinct which you seem to be seeking, I don't know.
The screams, hitting, waking up with the characters from the dream, being shot in the face...all indicates fear and anxiety about moving forward...and about whatever this issue is.

You should not be afraid of the dream. The dream is showing you that you have fear about something. You have to figure out what it is and overcome it.

Hope this helps.
Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Projecting our images in space and in time
Yes is the answer
and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender, you got to let it,
you got to let it go---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper