Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dog died and husband didn't bury it right away

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

dog died and husband didn't bury it right away

Postby dreamz13 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:37 am

This dream occurred on our current property in our waking life from what I can recall. I was walking around outside and noticed a tan/beige colored dog lying on the west side of the house on a small green, I'm thinking it was a tarp. The dog had been dead for about two days. It's head was lying facing west and feet to the south. The sun was shining and I believe it was around mid-day. I was kind of irritated that my husband had been busy doing other stuff and hadn't yet buried the dog. He was going to put it off again and I mentioned that I guess I would have to take care of it because I was afraid that especially with the sun shining the dog was going to begin to smell. Then he said he would take the time to do it.
dreamz13
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion