Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dying man and a suicidal woman

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dying man and a suicidal woman

Postby Rose for a Heart » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Guests arrived at someone’s house, so they needed to put the dog away somewhere else. They put him in the swimming pool with this big floaty he could chase after. They had taught the dog to swim since he was quite small.
There was another woman, in a lot of pain, in terror and shaking, sweaty. She was looking in the mirror that was attached in the swimming pool. There was something red bubbling up inside her. I think she also had shoulder length, red hair. She took a sword and gutted herself. As she screamed, this thick red cloud came pouring out of her in overwhelming amounts, both through her mouth and um, her vagina. The dream went somewhat slo-mo as if frozen in that moment.
Cut scene; there was this guy – he was poisoned and dying. The doctors couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him. He was partly paralyzed with his eyes looking perpetually terrified and they were also turning white. Then his bones started popping out in the shape of ice from his toes. That’s what doctors used to determine what he had. The bones were coming out not straight but a bit forked. For some reason they called it “marbled appearance” or something. I was afraid if I touched it, they would easily break. They looked like extremely thin icicles.
Rose for a Heart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dying man and a suicidal woman

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:58 pm

The instinctive emotional basis for thought and action is excluded.
Being in intense pain, which is expressed = an energy vector toward health. Red from the vagina could suggest outpouring of female sexuality, including 'loose' behavior; dreamer will know if menses is a better fit.
Red from the mouth suggests spoken expression, something angry or sexy needs to be said.
Again, an image of expression, more abstract as white = purity and as bones = the inner make-up or structure of the thing. Something is wrong so long as what is real and true is held in.
View the final image as commentary and affirmation of the red image.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors