Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS NIGHTMARE OUT

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS NIGHTMARE OUT

Postby Natural_Girl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:40 pm

I had a really weird dream and need help trying to figure it out. Okay, so I somehow got involved with these men who were bad guys stealing money I think. I actually don't know what they were plotting and doing, but I WAS with them pretending to be a man to keep up. I had a suit that made me look like a man and everything. Anyways, Im holding handfuls of oats and taking them to the bank like its gold. I think I was getting a lot of money for it and going towards my bank account. Then I'm heading back to the hotel and I begin getting slopy with my man get-up and one of the members figures it out. But, he helps keep my secret. Then I get even sloppier and only had enough time to put on half the costume, so I look masculine in the back but not the front. They walk in and see my back, and Im trying my best not to show the front, but I had to- to make a run for it. They catch me and grab their guns out ready to shoot me. I run around the hotel room and find my handheld black gun and look very serious and confident pointing this thing at the men, looking confident enough to pull the trigger. Yet in my mind I don't want to. I saw he was about to pull, so I go ahead first and it hits him. Only, he laughs about it. It was like nothing, I kept shooting and shooting, then finally he had many shots all over his body with little red liquid pooling in the small holes. He laughs more, blood in his mouth as he prepares to say something but then dies on the ground. I then woke up and oh my gosh did I have so much anxiety over this dream! My heart pounds typing it out. There was also a building I was in, it didn't seem to fit in the dream but it was there at some parts. It's actually a building I've dreamt about before. It's really scary; tall concrete building with only an elevator. It goes up to floors that don't even exist. Like floor 99 or something. Last time I dreamt about it, I believe there were a bunch of locked up criminals? Just people in general. It didn't look like a jail, just like big dog kennels. There was also a lot of concrete bleachers. It was very eerie and creepy and scary. THE ELEVATOR ALSO SHRINKS ON ME WHEN IT GOES UP IN HIGHER LEVELS. I know this is a mess, but I would really appreciate anyone who tries to figure this out.
Natural_Girl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS NIGHTMARE OUT

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:27 pm

'getting sloppy', whatever that is, seems to be important to this dreamer. But it is associated with hostility from others and being cursed at. That is why you cannot rise.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS NIGHTMARE OUT

Postby Aero » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:03 am

The dream means alot about how you keep your social status in the eyes of ppl. The male suit represents the desire to become strong, confident, and dependable for certain ppl in your life. When you put on this suit and go to the bank it means u wanted something out of this apperance from others, but u yourself know u are offering somthing that is not legitimate. U expect a reward from this. The sloppy aprouch means u are insecure and starting to except the pointlessness in the struggle, but when one of the men found out u started excepting this side of u, and became more careless. The half suit on apperance means a torn image of who u are and what u want to be. And when the other men threatend u it ment fear of the true self. Men shooting u ment criticism and societol standards layed on u. When u shot your standards back it did nothing because u saw yourself as weak. Your scared of being seen as weak. The guy laughing means you felt helpless and un able to defend your beliefs. This is what i think your dream ment but let me know if this is what u think too! *^*

Oh and also about the elevator, i think it means your desire to be free and go to limits u never been to. But u fear this is a bad thing. The elevator shrinking means you are reaching your limit the higher u dwell into your desire to go above yourself. Your limit could be many things. Like maybe u want to change but feel like you dont have the power in yourself to move forward
Aero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors