Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Person of Interest dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Person of Interest dream

Postby Batman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:36 am

I was going up against "Shaw" character and another female ... not sure what about (maybe man vs woman perspective)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Person of Interest dream

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:15 pm

what do you mean by "going up against" ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Batman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 pm

I was not sure.. but the 2 of them were out to get me... and I think I had to win them over. I came face to face with Shaw

Remembering Shaw character... is kind of out there (as she snapped as a child... and shows little emotion to love..) as I could be the 'person of interest character' (against CIA Shaw and company)

Though this dream had sex / perspectives.. as too (working or not working together)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:34 am

I just read this article from CIA ... in which someone who seen change coming :infinity: ... has to face such independent women... like Shaw character ... coming into this age of information.

WikiLeaks. Cyberattacks. Hacking. Leaks from within the Intelligence Community.

Other than broader stories about the presidential campaign, the election, the inauguration, and the first 100 days of the Trump administration, no other topic has been in the news as much. Not even close.

So what's behind all the leaks? Former CIA Director Michael V. Hayden has a theory:

Millennials.

During an interview with the BBC, Hayden suggested that the “root cause” is Millennials — because they are “culturally different."

“I don’t mean to judge them at all, but this group of millennials and related groups simply have different understandings of the words loyalty, secrecy and transparency than certainly my generation did.

And so we bring these folks into the agency, good Americans all, I can only assume, but again, culturally they have different instincts than the people who made the decision to hire them.”

As The Washington Post reported, Hayden deemed the “trove of apparent CIA documents” posted online by WikiLeaks earlier this month to be “incredibly damaging” and says they have “made my country and my country's friends less safe.”

Setting aside politics — President Trump's wiretapping allegations against former President Obama, and counter-charges by Democrats that Trump campaign officials colluded with the Russians — does the 71-year-old former CIA director have a point or a hunch?

While there is no clear answer, there are polls — which seem to be loved or hated, depending on one's political persuasion.

A 2014 Pew Research poll found Millennials are less likely to refer to themselves as “patriotic,” and they label themselves more “independent” and “less trusting of others” than previous generations.

... as I've stated the Government is corrupt for years... and so this "leak" was seen by Flintstone a while back ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:11 pm

well I don't know who the Shaw person is ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Shaw character is kind of different ... you have to watch some time.. as she was part of the government ...
she has an Axis II personality disorder, making her unable to feel and/or express common human emotions like fear or sadness. The Machine identifies Shaw as one of its "primary assets". During the course of the series, she develops a close relationship with Root.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm

what is the name of the show ???

and is it on paytv ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Person of Interest
Person of Interest centers on a mysterious reclusive billionaire computer programmer named Harold Finch (Michael Emerson), who develops a computer system (known as "The Machine") for the U.S. government that is capable of collating all sources of information to predict and identify in advance, people planning terrorist acts. He finds that the Machine also identifies other perpetrators and victims of deadly intentions, but being considered "irrelevant" this information is deleted each night, and he realizes the Machine has developed into a superintelligent artificial intelligence, leaving him wrestling with the questions of human control and other moral and ethical issues resulting from the situation. His backdoor into the Machine allows him to act covertly on the non-terrorism cases, but to prevent abuse of information he directs the machine to provide no details beyond an identity to be investigated. He recruits John Reese (Jim Caviezel), a presumed-dead former CIA agent, and later others, to investigate and act on the information it provides.

Shaw was also an agent working for the US government, just John Reese
(... in this dream, I might be John Reese character trying to win over Shaw... even though she out to get me as she might be considered a Trump-et)

:whistling: Trump-et: the party that thinks Trumps it, when he is just part of the noise
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion