Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Unwanted tennant

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Unwanted tennant

Postby 4500 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:23 pm

A few nights ago, I had a dream that there was a woman living with my parents and I at my parents' house. This woman was not a family member and I have no idea who she was. This woman claimed to have been paying rent to stay even though we did not want her, let alone anyone staying with us. She complained when we told her to leave.

I remember this woman had a yellow shirt and had medium length red hair, but I don't remember much more of that.

I'm going to go out on a limb that this dream may have something to do with how in real life, our house is in a good location real estate wise and we frequently get Real Estate agents leaving flyers and actually phoning to see if we are interested in selling; (we're not). Recently a house on our street smaller than ours went on the market for $1,000,000. (Yes, you read that right). The house was sold in less than 2 weeks. However, my family hadn't gotten any calls from real estate agents for some time prior to this dream.

Any idea what this dream means?
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Unwanted tennant

Postby ginger swamp » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:04 pm

Questions that might help you make since of the dream.

Do you have neighbors that are 'unwanted' or less desirable then the ones you had before the housing prices soared?

Is there something at work that is 'like an unwanted tennant' a co-worker, customer vender or whatever thats too much in your personal business?
ginger swamp
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby 4500 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:30 pm

For the first question, no I don't have any real problems with neighbours.

For the second question, I'm saying no for all of those.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Unwanted Tennant

Postby Superman1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:43 pm

1. She might represent some strange idea you don't like regarding you and your parents or the family as a whole. Maybe something wedging between you, that might seem it belongs and doesn't want to go.
2. Could it be thought of leaving home, and you complain about it, if you pay some board at home but will cost more?
3 Or what about thought of living alone with a woman which you might complain about, and won't leave your mind?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Unwanted Tennant

Postby 4500 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Superman1 wrote:1. She might represent some strange idea you don't like regarding you and your parents or the family as a whole. Maybe something wedging between you, that might seem it belongs and doesn't want to go.
2. Could it be thought of leaving home, and you complain about it, if you pay some board at home but will cost more?
3 Or what about thought of living alone with a woman which you might complain about, and won't leave your mind?

1. I am not having problems with my parents or my family.

2. I might like to live on my own (I did it when I went to school 4400 km away between 2002-2003 but never found a job in my field). I don't have the resources to live alone at this time. If I could get a better job, maybe, but not right away.

3. I am not in a relationship with anyone at this time, nor have I looked. I'm happy being single.
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Unwanted Part of You

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:45 am

She might be part of you that feels you do not belong, which you don't want.
If your family symbolizes belonging and who your are close to, this lady is the opposite within you, which you complain about it can't leave you.
Yellow might mean such happiness missing, red could be the passion that goes with this.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby bannvph00701 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:12 am

Questions that might help you make since of the dream.
bannvph00701
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion