Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dream predicts civl war in 9 days, 9 days later it began

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

dream predicts civl war in 9 days, 9 days later it began

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:01 am

Dream Posted August 4th predicting what I speculated to be the start of a new American Civil War, and in about 9 days later, as dream states, riots in Ferguson begins! Notice the dream had zombies, are not rioters somewhat like zombies?
http://angelaboley.blogspot.com/
Monday, August 4, 2014 The War Will Begin in About 9 Days Last night I had a long nightmare. Genetically engineered creatures that looked like zombies were unleashed and were eating the only real humans left alive. An army of the surviving humans formed to fight the genetically engineered human / hybrid predators. One of the humans in the resistance army said to me, "This concerns the future, the war will begin in about 9 days!" I think the zombies are criminals in the governing class that are devouring everything, doing everything except actual cannibalism. A resistance is forming and will be apparent in about 9 days. An American Civil War could break out. This is my opinion only. He didn't say what war will break out.

And now we know the truth, America is under military occupation, the city was closed, reporters were arrested, the police more heavily armed than Marines actively engaged in combat on the battlefield, city official threatened, tear gas, air space above town a no fly zone... Yes, the Civil War has begun...between the MILITARY DICTATORSHIP and the people... http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-militar ... erica.html

And now we know the truth, America is under military occupation, the city was closed, reporters were arrested, the police more heavily armed than Marines actively engaged in combat on the battlefield, city official threatened, tear gas, air space above town a no fly zone... Yes, the Civil War has begun...between the MILITARY DICTATORSHIP and the people... http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-militar ... erica.html

Please pray that I am WRONG!
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: dream predicts civl war in 9 days, 9 days later it began

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Dream Posted August 4th predicting what I speculated to be the start of a new American Civil War, and in about 9 days later, as dream states, riots in Ferguson begins! Notice the dream had zombies, are not rioters somewhat like zombies?
http://angelaboley.blogspot.com/
Monday, August 4, 2014 The War Will Begin in About 9 Days Last night I had a long nightmare. Genetically engineered creatures that looked like zombies were unleashed and were eating the only real humans left alive. An army of the surviving humans formed to fight the genetically engineered human / hybrid predators. One of the humans in the resistance army said to me, "This concerns the future, the war will begin in about 9 days!" I think the zombies are criminals in the governing class that are devouring everything, doing everything except actual cannibalism. A resistance is forming and will be apparent in about 9 days. An American Civil War could break out. This is my opinion only. He didn't say what war will break out.

Paul Rand issued a statement saying that the police should be demilitarized. Good idea.

I guess the civil war has to start somewhere. The American Revolution started with throwing tea over the side of a ship and confronting some British soldiers on a one lane bridge. The Civil War began with John Brown raiding an armory in Harper's Ferry, West Virginia. Maybe this is the flash point that starts something down the road..... :whoa:
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby interpreter » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Dream Posted August 4th predicting what I speculated to be the start of a new American Civil War, and in about 9 days later, as dream states, riots in Ferguson begins! Notice the dream had zombies, are not rioters somewhat like zombies?

I think this is not the message of your dream, this is much too easy and is a cheap interpretation, in a manner of speaking . Your dreams deserves more. You must find a deeply meaning. What do you know about numerology? „Nine days”, if you cut „days” can be just the number 9. This month august anyway is a bad month, is about number 8. Read this articles below please about August and you can see what it happened in the world.
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/08/01/magaz ... tml?src=pm
http://www.bdlive.co.za/articles/2011/0 ... sent1.bdfm
interpreter
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:45 am

Gov't has swooped in to coach rioters to be better rioters to provoke greater violence...provocateurs! More violence...more it spreads, more it justifies martial law and hurting citizens

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/ ... -ferguson/
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:50 pm

As you might recall I stated ...
by Gus Who » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:22 am

I was told by the cook yesterday ... 7 days (I took it to be in Israel) for Gaza Stew viewtopic.php?f=8&t=134034#p634747
Maybe it takes a couple extra days to tell that it's a "bigger war" as it's not just 2 groups, but those that support either side with weapons ...)
I mean it sounds like Israel is scaling back ... after all that damage done, and I pretty sure there is going to be some major strike back...

I Gus only time well tell which one of us is getting the right scoop.

That I believe turned out to be O'BOMBA and this bombing campaign in a much bigger war... as it's heading into Syria

Though we can see this dream was about Ferguson ... hearing the audio of the gunshots clearly shows that the cop had to reload the gun.
The worst part of all this is that the current government failed to prosecute this cop in a timely manner. Now there is going to be even more people that see how incompatible this government is to the people. This cop should of been charged with something by the 3rd day ... it would of made a big difference and no major riots. But the government is causing the riots by it's actions.
It's Day 15 without the public seeing justice in this subject matter.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Zombies

Postby Gus Who » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:52 pm

I guess these are the zombies in your dream. Though the best thing is to give cop a fair trial.

Hundreds of protesters march to Ferguson police department
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 4b1fc.html
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:53 am

Hmm ... Tax day and the news is ...

:dummy" Air-a-zone-a dash cam shows cop using a car for his weapon of choice ... http://abcnews.go.com/US/watch-arizona- ... d=30319373

Yeap, this cop should fly the Air-a-zona Police COPter :neer:

Personally speaking, the cop did more harm in this action, than this suspected in his alleged crimes did. At least the suspect fired a warning shot, where the cop did not even honk his horn.
If society was fair... Well in my book this cop lost more dollars and sense than the suspect.

Honestly do you want a cop that rushes in like this, when other cops are hanging back and are talking over the Air-zona.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby interpreter » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:14 pm

But I like this cop. In chess this maneuver is called sacrifice. Take out this jester (bishop) out of chess table. Done!
Is very precisely, isn't?
interpreter
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:38 am

interpreter wrote:But I like this cop. In chess this maneuver is called sacrifice. Take out this jester (bishop) out of chess table. Done!
Is very precisely, isn't?

... in my book, this is attempted murder, as the suspect was suicidal and shot the gun up in the air. That cop showed very poor judgment and should be held accountable for his action in a court of law. Give him a jury trial if he wants... But citizens should not allow cops to run over people carrying guns unless the gun is being pointed or shot at ... the local government has shown poor judgment in not prosecuting, and the U.S. Government is also at fault ... That is what this dream is about...

... As this has turned to a "Gray" matter in Baltimore that Wii can not ignore anymore...
More and more people will join the cause against government corruption and cover-ups or sweeping these types of crimes into the wrong hands.

This cop should be charged for attempted murder.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:45 am

This is going to turn into a kind of 'Arab Spring' in which kids take on the system in this Valtimore way... Because grown up did not see this coming. The system is so stacked, that it going to implode on itself.

:dummy" Closing schools is like giving these kids a million dollars for this riot act!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE

Postby Batman » Sat May 23, 2015 8:33 am

Bias Cleveland's Court Judge John O'Donnell. just acquitted a cop in which 2 unarmed people were gun down (137 bullets fired... 49 shots coming from this cop, 15 of them came from him standing on the hood of the car (13 cops fired there weapons- 67 cops in a 22 chase ) ...

Expect riots across the globe to increase to this kind of Justice.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Lucid Dreams