Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

POST YOUR PETS!

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

POST YOUR PETS!

Postby Jon! » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:47 am

we had these stickied on other forums, so i thought this place deserves one too :eat:

Post pics of your pets ^_^ I'll start with my little zoo, starting with the oldest

Dimitri, he'll be 4 this year. He's an amber corn snake, roughly 5ft+ long now ^_^

Terra, she'll be 3 this year. She's a bearded dragon

Kefka, i dont know his age, as he was a rescue, so i'll stick him here. He's also a bearded dragon

Mercury. He'll be 2 this year. He's a mack snow leopard gecko

Griffin will also be 2 this year. He's a staffy x lab

And last but not least, this is Shizzle. He will be 1 this year and he's a rust/flame created gecko

Now lets see your pets ^_^
"I'm in this mood because of scorn, I'm in a mood for total war"

puppyjill wrote:now open up wide here comes the news paper
Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Re: POST YOUR PETS!

Postby barberchk » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:53 pm

my pets arent here anymore. :nodding:
i dumped them. :yo:
they were all dogs. :lol:
i can name them though, jorge, carlos, ernesto,etc. :harhar: :clap: :rofl:
barberchk
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sweetxiuxiu » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:14 am

woah you have cool pets jon..i like that last one you post it looks badass

we gave her a haircut
sweetxiuxiu
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby CelestialApparition » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:07 am

Jon, I simply adore your reptiles ^w^!

I have two lovely kitties >^.^<.
His name is Düpşiăs; it spontaneously came to mind as soon as I first saw him [he was a kitten from a previous cat of ours]. I dotingly salute him sometimes because whenever he sits down he puffs his chest out and stands erect like a trained military man Image.
This is Fatima sweet-talking to me Image. She's very loving, yet rather sassy at times, but she's a darling little queen now that she's looking after a litter of 3 precious ones. ~snivel, sniff~ Fati's all grown up :').
The one lying in the drawer is a friend's cat named Capone, and for good reason =0! One moment he's like Image, and before you know it he's like :evil: practicing his role of playing a venomous snake!
Fare thee well... for into the stygian depths I go... never again to emerge lest unguided ones would follow.
CelestialApparition
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hopfularmywife » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 am

Jon i love the beardies! I want one eventually.
I can't get pics up, so i'll just tell you about my babies.

Kilik (may he RIP) Was my wolf dog. He was 80% North American Timber Wolf and 20% German Shepherd. He was 75lbs at 1yr when he was hit by the car, he was supposed to be about 110lbs full grown. He was beautiful, so smart. I'll miss him

Penny: Lab/Sheltie Mix. All black with white on her chest. She's about 60lbs. So smart, I've had her 10 years and raised her from a pup.

Jezza: Chihuahua (a real chihuahua before they were bred to be tiny) 13lbs. She's blond, we got her from the pound. They shut down a puppy mill and she was one of the moms. She had/has bad teeth so she's lost most of them now. Bad asthma, no knee caps on her back legs (birth defect that the puppy mill people bred into each litter of hers that she put out). The pound told us when we got her (she was six) that she probably wouldn't live past the age of 8, she's 10 now.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby CelestialApparition » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 am

?_?

I know you said he wasn't a full-blooded wolf, but, I thought wolves were wild [they can't be domesticated]? Was it difficult training him?
Fare thee well... for into the stygian depths I go... never again to emerge lest unguided ones would follow.
CelestialApparition
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jon! » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 am

Celestial - there are tons of people (mostly americans... what a guess) that are interbreeding wolves with dogs to try and get the closest thing to a domesticated wolf. They will try and who knows, maybe one day us humans will have our very 1st breed of pure domesticated wolf. Humans will do waht humans do because they're never satisfied with what they already have.

Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Postby hopfularmywife » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 am

It wasn't hard to train him, BUT I knew what I was doing. The only reason he was running to get hit by a car was because he got spooked and broke his collar.
I got him as a pup from a breeder that was going to put him down because he didn't have the wolfy look they were breeding for. So I took him, and it turned out he ended up looking more wolfy than his sisters did.
I have more to say but its hard to say without sounding like I'm promoting it. Too many stupid people will think they know what they're doing.
Wolf dogs are not dogs. Period. They are not PETS, period. They are companions, that require a strong alpha and someone who knows the ins and outs of wolves.

Now Jon, your blanket statement isn't altogether true. They started breeding wolves with huskies and malamutes to create better sled dogs. There were also a lot of accidental litters in the begining because people live out in the woods and have a dog that goes into heat and coyotes and wolves don't really turn down an easy female. Most breeders (the good ones) breed wolf dogs for the same reason people breed pointers, collies, pit bulls ect. Because they love the kind of companion that wolf dogs can be with the right handler. Yes some people get them because they think it'll be cool to have a wolf, and those are the people i end up rescuing from. But the enthusists of us also do it to keep the wolves alive in some way shape or form. Our republican government has been trying to kill off the wild wolves for so long and their numbers are so small we want to preserve them in some way before they're gone.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby hopfularmywife » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:59 am

Jon! wrote:Celestial - there are tons of people (mostly americans... what a guess) that are interbreeding wolves with dogs to try and get the closest thing to a domesticated wolf. They will try and who knows, maybe one day us humans will have our very 1st breed of pure domesticated wolf. Humans will do waht humans do because they're never satisfied with what they already have.

I also wanted to say Jon, that there are countries all over the world that are interbreeding domestic dogs with the native wild canines of the country to serve other purposes. So it's not just American's. We're just the ones using wolves. (cause lets be honest, coyotes just don't have the qualities)
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Jon! » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 am

did i shun it? No, just pointed it out as fact.

And yeah, Hoppy (sorry, i gotta shorten it somehow >_>) you make a good point about straying dogs getting laid with the wild ones. Tarts :o And i highlighted the americans cos whenever something happens, or someone tries anything new, then it's just gotta be the americans to be the first! Just gotta! Cos they never do anything in the minority :roll:

I wouldn't mind a pure wolf breed as a pet one day. But an actual wolf, perhaps a pup where it's got no mother and no pack and it's survival rate is zero without help. I actually wish they'd fetch wolves back into the UK as a wild animal. Why in hell did they get rid of them any? Bloody humans!

Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Postby RibZ » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:36 pm

^Underfoot. She's about 6 years old. Totally LURVS attention and watching other animals on TV.
I'm confused. Stop talking.
RibZ
the artiste
the artiste

Postby hopfularmywife » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:58 pm

Jon! wrote:did i shun it? No, just pointed it out as fact.

And yeah, Hoppy (sorry, i gotta shorten it somehow >_>) you make a good point about straying dogs getting laid with the wild ones. Tarts :o And i highlighted the americans cos whenever something happens, or someone tries anything new, then it's just gotta be the americans to be the first! Just gotta! Cos they never do anything in the minority :roll:

I wouldn't mind a pure wolf breed as a pet one day. But an actual wolf, perhaps a pup where it's got no mother and no pack and it's survival rate is zero without help. I actually wish they'd fetch wolves back into the UK as a wild animal. Why in hell did they get rid of them any? Bloody humans!

Humans think they are tough if kill preditor animals. Also, humans don't like competition, even if its only in their heads. A lot of the humans here think that the wolves are wasting the deer. Believe me, we have no shortage of deer or elk, only a shortage of wolves. It's really depressing.

(not pointed at Jon, but anyone who thinks they wanna go out and get a wolf dog or pure wolf) I know owning a pure wolf sounds neat, but theres soooooooooooo much that they need and you have to do. Just keep that in mind, there is nothing simple about a wolves or wolf dogs. Wolves can/will/have chew through walls. We're talking dry wall and all, in no time. They can clear a 12ft fence from a sitting position, they can/will/have chew through chainlink fencing. They dig like nothing. Wolf dogs can jump 6-8 feet from a sit position, 12 if they are running. Kilik jumped 4ft, cleared it at 4 months old. There are most deffinatly different contents of wolf dogs (how much wolf they have in them) and that plays a BIG part in how you interact with them. Don't have any touchy, or easily angered neighbors, or any neighbors at all. Wolf dogs howls can be heard up to two miles away, wolf howls can be heard up to 6 miles away.
If anyone wants any more info (there is TONS) feel free to PM me I'm happy to answer all I can.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby MandaPantz13 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:03 pm

Nawwww i dont have a pic (cos try as i may i cant get them on here) but i had a horse when i was young called Beau, he was fat and lazy but he loved us (sometimes) haha more of a companion than a pet to ride tho. and my little dog Peter who is a miniature short haired fox terrier. he is now 15 and still runs around (when he feels like it) and i gave him to my mum for Christmas cos he adored her and she adores him (its funny cos her husbands name is peter too :lol: )

Jade, wolf dogs sound like lots of work, but theyre are sure gorgeous. Sounds like ppl over here who breed dogs (mostly kelpies) with dingoes, mostly cos they make good cattle dogs. and cos ppl think they make cool pets. i dont know much about them personally but i know a little bit cos i grew up in a very remote area which was surrounded by wild animals. It was sad cos one day my mum had to shoot one cos he was stalking our new born foal.
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby Jon! » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 am

MandaPantz13 wrote: It was sad cos one day my mum had to shoot one cos he was stalking our new born foal.

AH NO!!! I would have turned around and shot her while she was at it!!! :x Sorry, but thats just me. Wouldn't a high low voltage electric fence be enough? Instead of having to kill it? :(

Jon!
wildly ecletic
wildly ecletic

Postby puppyjill » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:12 am

i got to pet two wolfs in my life it was so cool. one was tame an the other was semi wild rehabbed. that was a rush.
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby MandaPantz13 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:29 am

Jon! wrote:
MandaPantz13 wrote: It was sad cos one day my mum had to shoot one cos he was stalking our new born foal.

AH NO!!! I would have turned around and shot her while she was at it!!! :x Sorry, but thats just me. Wouldn't a high low voltage electric fence be enough? Instead of having to kill it? :(

we lived on a remote station it stalked the foal in the morning, and we chased it away but it came back. we knew it would keep coming back til he killed him. over here dingoes are feral and bad, like pigs (as sad as it is) and electric fences dont stop dingoes. if there was another way mum would have done it
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Pet Pics

Postby Pyrocensored » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 am

My dog sugar is the one on the left going "fuck you guys", and my other dog buddy is the one on the right going "What the Fuck is this?"

They were pretty pissed off.
Last edited by Pyrocensored on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Pyrocensored
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Pet Pics

Postby RibZ » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm

RibZ
the artiste
the artiste

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm

This was my dog Bonez. but my mum shot him last year :(
A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.

Koifish, Garderekid and Syde are the best cyber buddies ever XD <3
Blaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby lonelysea » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Cute. I want to post a pic of my tarantula. Now where did that thing go...
lonelysea
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby RibZ » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 am

Blaze wrote:Image

Why did she shoot him?
RibZ
the artiste
the artiste

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:08 pm

RibZ wrote:
Blaze wrote:Image

Why did she shoot him?

Said he ate to much :x :cry: :fuming:
A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.

Koifish, Garderekid and Syde are the best cyber buddies ever XD <3
Blaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Cerane » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 am

This is my dog Kipper he will be a year old on Thanksgiving day.
I also have 4 cats
Cerane
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby MandaPantz13 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:14 pm

OMG cerane he is soooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!! i want one!
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby ReneeDawn » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Here are my "babies" ;)

This is Chris. He came to us one Christmas morning and has stayed with us ever since.

This is my darling Loulee! She is a 4 year old shih tzu. She goes everywhere with me :lol:

And my female betta fish. She was a birthday gift from my fiance one year. :)
ReneeDawn
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Horserider92 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

omg they're all so cute!

okay so here's mines:
this pony isn't mine any more but i did half lease him and fell in love with him. he was actually andrew wyeth's son's horse
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39821419@N06/3779042854/
and his son actually did a painting off of my horse as a baby: http://www.tfaoi.com/mn/mib/mib56.jpg

they look alike and they have the same name :D yes he knew that pony :D

and so now i have a pony here's lots of pictures of her:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/39821419@N06/page2/
you can look through the other two pages if you like :D and her name is PeppyDell Snickers. We call her snickers and i absolutly love her to death! she's as sweet as a snickers bar! even the flies love her (which is a bad thing cuz she's allergic to flies and everything else at the barn). she's 15 and she's a quarter horse at 14.1 hh

here's my dogs now (i had too many URLS so you can look at all the pics on my flickr):
the dogs are:
libbie hope (boxer age 7)

runner rox (boxer age 3)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39821419@N06/
Horserider92
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby RoMeO » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:23 am

i have a cat twitch 2 because my scorpion Twitch died last year so sad but i dont have a pic of him because hes rarely home hes a manwhore plus he hates photos since he got smashed by a dog last month hahah hes all scarred up looks mean :P
DoNt RuN yOuLl JuSt DiE tIrEd
RoMeO
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Cay Lin » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:24 am

i can't post pics because i don't know how, but i will describe my pets to you.

i have 5 cats.

Samuel is a grey cat with long hair and white stripes.

Keela was the only girl in the entire litter, and she is black on top and white on the bottom, with a "v" shape on her head.

DeWALT is a black cat with yellow eyes, and he looks exactly like my cat who is now at the big scratching post in the sky.

Sleepy is black and white and he has a huge black patch on his nose, so his nose looks really big. (He is still up for adoption)

and of course, the only cat that is truly "mine" is Batman. he was a stray who was so skittish at first, that if i opened the door he would run away. now, after 3 years of hard work, Batman adores me and will roll over on his back for me and everything. he is the kittens daddy. he is also black and white.
"Sleeping is my leisure
Waking up in a minefield
Dream in just a pleasure dome
Love is a roulette wheel
Life is real."

Queen-"Life is Real"
Cay Lin
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Floyd's Jester » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Sorry, these are GIGANTIC!

Akasha. She's about ten months old now, we just got her last month. The lady had named her 'Cookie' (how TF can you name a big dog cookie???). The lady said she was getting rid of her because she could no longer afford to keep her since she had five kids (uh... stop procreating!). She told us lots of things, like she loved her daily exercise, she didn't have any problems with worms, she was 'working on getting her on a weight gaining diet' etc. Yea it was all bullshit. Akasha was so skinny when she first came to us her ribs were prominent and she had little to no muscle build up. After this... woman... left we immediately put down food and water for Akasha. She started eating and drinking like she'd never seen food before in her life. She's been gaining weight wonderfully, and all we did was give her normal puppy food. She still needs to build up her muscles. We are guessing that she was stuck in her crate all day every day. Horrible. She's such a sweetheart, and she's smart as a whip. She also had a HUGE tapeworm, which we promptly exterminated. She's still terrified of the bathtub, but she is getting better. Sudden movements make her flinch like she's about to get seriously hit. She's afraid of strange males, hell she is even still a little shy around Hubbie. I still can't believe this woman. WTF, seriously. It was borderline neglect with her. Maybe not even borderline. Anyway, Akasha is happy and healthy and working on getting healthier. She LOVES to run around and play and jump in her chair so fast it spins her around. I really need to catch some videos of her daily escapades. Hilarious.
Floyd's Jester
Stand Up Philosopher
Stand Up Philosopher

Postby Floyd's Jester » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I used to work on a rescue ranch. There were a few wolf hybrids there, one was half German Shepherd. His name was GoodBoy (?????). He was the sweetest thing, HUGE! My dad had a wolf-malamute hybrid named Zeus. I believe he was quarter content. He was very loving towards humans, but he killed small animals all the time. He would have never hurt a human, but he looked really fierce. He was pure black and white (malamute markings) with glacier blue eyes. Someone figured out that he was a teddy bear and stole him one day. :(

Hybrids can be wonderful companions, but they do require more work than a 'pet'. If you think about it, the breeds closer to wolves (huskies and malamutes) are notoriously more difficult to train. You do have to be a strong leader and have infinite amounts of patience.

People are stupid. They try to make pets out of animals that belong in the wild, tigers, bears, lions, etc. They think they look cool and it makes a statement. Sort of like a Lexus or Rolex. People are so goddamned concerned with their images that they put animals in bad situations, with them often winding up neglected, abused, even dead. I'll just stop there before I get to worked up.

Cute pets all!
Floyd's Jester
Stand Up Philosopher
Stand Up Philosopher

Postby parousia » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:40 am

This is pinky,he's a really good person and has a kind heart,just dont look at his lazy eye..it kinda wigz him out.
Look how clever your signature is.
parousia
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Bubbydoll » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm

My Kitty :heartpump:

"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
What is this thing that builds our dreams
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby xxParisJacksonFanxx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:13 pm

PARIS JACKSON is my IDOL!!

xxParisJacksonFanxx
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Bubbydoll » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Did you draw the dog? I know it says anime but I don't know a heck of a lot about that.
Pic is cute though.
"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby xxParisJacksonFanxx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:34 pm

yes I did. and thanks!

xxParisJacksonFanxx
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Bubbydoll » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Really nice artwork, cherryorange. You are a talented artist. You should post a thread in the art section here of some of your drawings too.
"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby xxParisJacksonFanxx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:53 pm

yeah, thanks! I was in art class in school but I dropped out cause I got bored in it LOL!

xxParisJacksonFanxx
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby starreborn » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:09 pm

hannibal, the evil cat, chillin in his favorite spot.

psychotic boston terrorist, pickles

at play
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby Bubbydoll » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:40 am

Cute pets, starreborn. Last pic is priceless, just a good natured old throw down between friends? :P
"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby starreborn » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:11 pm

thanks. :)

they grew up together, and are only about a month apart in age. they don't wrestle as much as they used to, and pickles likes to wrestle with my mom's dog by dragging her around by the tail. :lol: unfortunately, though, even she and mom's dog aren't allowed to play together right now, since my mom's dog is sick and undergoing treatment.

i thought i would also share pics of my previous "kids," who are missed. :crying:

gumby, a greyhound, catching a treat

gumby (in her early days) with pokey, a whippet

and these guys aren't mine, but i thought i'd share. they are my brother's american bulldogs wrinkles and tugger. tugger has grown quite a bit since this pic was taken, lol.
we sense that life is a dark comedy and perhaps we can live with that. however, because the whole thing is written for the entertainment of the gods, too many of the jokes go right over our heads.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby Bubbydoll » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:32 pm

You have and had lots of wonderful looking pets. Are you more of a dog person?
That last pic of the two dogs is a lovely looking picture, it has a really great quality to it also.
Hope your mom's dog gets well.
"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby starreborn » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 pm

i like both, really.

i grew up with cats, and it had been 15+ years since i had one. i couldn't have any when i had gumby and pokey, because neither of them were safe around cats. hannibal arrived a year ago, around the time i lost gumby. a little later, i was wanting to get another dog, and i preferred another greyhound. however, as much as it sucks for me, i am still living under my mom's roof (hopefully not for much longer), and she did not want any more large dogs. so, we compromised and i ended up with pickles.

as for my mom's dog (yahtzee, a shih-tzu), she is doing pretty well. she had belonged to my mom's friend, who recently passed away. unfortunately, she was not dog savvy at all, and i don't think she ever took the dog to a vet. when she died, my mom took yahtzee in. unfortunately, when i took her to the vet that weekend, i found out that she was positive for heartworm disease. she is now about 3 weeks into her treatment, and she's doing great, but isn't not allowed to play or do anything which could put a strain on her heart.
starreborn
the Star
the Star

Postby Bubbydoll » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:09 pm

What fun names for all your pets, I love the name pickles.
You can tell you have a huge heart for animals and adore them a lot. Great news on the dogs treatment going well now.. *fingers crossed* on his continued good health. Yeah, lots of people want pets but not the costly expense of upkeeping their health, vet visits and shots are so important.
"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby xxParisJacksonFanxx » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:04 am

Okay, here's my puppy EkkiMaru

and here's my kitty Kari

xxParisJacksonFanxx
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sassypants37 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am

i realize this is a old post but i have a german shepherd whose name is samson and i have a fat cat who weighs in at 16 pounds and who so spoiled i cant leave his sight not even for a second.lmao i ware that cat out cuz im up and down all day :)my dog he is the same way...i will post pics as soon as i figure out how to lol..
sassypants37
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Bubbydoll » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:51 am

Love to see a pic of the tubby kitty. Mine weighs about 11 pounds last weigh-in. Sixteen pounds of kitty, least it can't jump on the counter? Or can it.
"There's no time for us
There's no place for us
Yet slips away from us"
Bubbydoll
Bubby-Licious!
Bubby-Licious!

Postby sassypants37 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 pm

oh yes he can jump on counter :)but he doesnt cuz he knows better lol...i will def put sum pics up when i learn how to do it...wow your kitty pretty big too..
sassypants37
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby shift1085 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 pm

the family puppy is a Rhodesian ridgeback named Blaze. i called him that because his fur is all reddish-brownish-yellowish-orange like fire and he looks really cool in the sunlight
he doesn't really have a ridge and is a bit more stocky but he's a good hunting dog (we play Hunt...my sister and i created that game...sorta like doggie tag)
our is a lot older than this but here's what they look like:
http://i10.tinypic.com/2h5jz8j.jpg

and i have a really beautiful Turkish angora kitten, he's white with black splotches and really gorgeous eyes: yellow at the edge and green near the pupil
he's so fluffy and cute and adorable!
dis is a turkish angora:
http://www.cats4u.co.za/images/angora.jpg

i love my pets :dreams:
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby papercuts187 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:58 am

Rambo the squirrel

Idget butterball and monkeybutt

Smokey and Bones

My camera is dead so i can't post pictures of Dude the stoner ferret....Agent Booth the stray...miss kitty the cyclops (well i could but the only picture i have is before the dead eye was sewn up!)
or Martin the three legged dog.
papercuts187
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:30 pm

you have a lot of cool pets :D

i used to have a lil hamster named Koko, she was really fuzzy and brown and white, she had these crazy demonic red eyes but she was such a sweetheart...died last month :(
my family used to be a zoo of pets

oh i forgot me dad's class pet
used to have a tarantula named Rose but my kitty killed her :o :cry:
now it's just Penelope the corn snake

and once at school behind the field was a pond with lil tadpoles and people were killing them so my family rescued them and ended up with seven tree frogs and a tiny little toad :D
we also used to have parakeets

and my sister had a rat

all that's left now is our three cats, the puppy and the snake.....so lonely now...need....more....pets :whyme:
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Next

Return to Rant And Rave