Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

True Blood: New Season on HBO 6-14-09

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

True Blood: New Season on HBO 6-14-09

Postby Noonie » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 pm

I can't wait....I LOVE this show!! I'm also looking forward to the brand new HBO series Hung...it looks hilarious!!! Other shows to watch is Nurse Jackie on Showtime....they sneaked peaked the first episode and it was great!

Yeah, but I'm mostly excited about True Blood.....new season starts on Sunday June 14,2009......make sure you guys catch it..the second season it filled with suspense and dramatic goodness!!
I do not procrastinate....I work on deadlines!
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: True Blood: New Season on HBO 6-14-09

Postby hopfularmywife » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 pm

oh yes i love true blood! Talk about some real vampires, none of that sparkling shit. I'm in love with BILL!

But please tell me, what is up with sam and the dog? (first season i'm only 4 episodes in watching the dvds of last season.) I just have to know what is up with Sam?
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Noonie » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:10 pm

hopfularmywife wrote:oh yes i love true blood! Talk about some real vampires, none of that sparkling shit. I'm in love with BILL!

But please tell me, what is up with sam and the dog? (first season i'm only 4 episodes in watching the dvds of last season.) I just have to know what is up with Sam?

Sam is a shape shifter, and he can shape into an exact replica of whatever animal/thing he last came in contact with. He chooses the dog because it's the easiest heh. Yeah, love the new season so far.....Eric (blonde vampire who is the "sheriff" of that area) is freaking HOTT!!!! HAHA :)
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hopfularmywife » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:21 pm

i can't stand that guy. Im so in love with bill its not even funny. I finally finished the first season and found i can watch the second season online, so now im keeping up. LOL. I do love that show.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby malar.raj » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 am

cant wait for it too..
love vampire Bill.
but cant stand the girl...urgh.
malar.raj
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am

sookie? or the jessica chick he had to turn?
I can't stand jessica, shes so ungreatful and won't think before she does.
I wanna know whats up with that mary anne chick though. She's got to be some sort of pleasure demon right? Some how she gets off on either sex or pleasure. You think shes that bull thing? I wanna know what that thing is too.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Noonie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Jessica is VERY annoying, and Sookie can get on my nerves just because the damsel in distress thing gets annoying. I'm IN LUST with Eric, man that guy is so freaking hot.....yeah haha!! Yeah, I'm dying to see what the heck is Mary Anne, and what the heck is up with the freaking pig that's always with her. Pleasure demon would be a very good guess because everyone acts all sexual whens she's around....weird. I don't think she's that bull head person thing...if I had to guess I would say it is the cook whose name I cannot remember, but it's not Layfette it's the other guy. OR the new character who just got hired to waitress at Sam's could be the bullhead monster because at the end of the third episode she had nail scars on her back like Sookie did when she was attacked from it.
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm

i figure it was either that cook/servant of mary anne's or the new girl at the bar. but im sure its not the poor cook at the bar, hes been through hell and back in iraq. that poor guy doesnt need anymore issues.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Noonie » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah in the last episode when Sam is leaving he asks that guy to watch the place for him, and the guy asked Sam if there were any other people he asked. When Sam mentioned that he couldn't get a hold of Sookie (his first choice, and she was at Fangtasia recouping from the attack) the guy like did a weird flinch thing. Yeah....they should really put out more than one episode per week haha!
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 pm

wow, i didnt even notice that. i guess i just figured it was a "gee thanks" reaction to being the last choice.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Noonie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:57 am

hopfularmywife wrote:wow, i didnt even notice that. i guess i just figured it was a "gee thanks" reaction to being the last choice.

He did that sort of look after Sam went through his "list" of people he tried to ask before him. Hm, we shall find out by the end of the season....unless they do that cliff hanger thing....which really sucks if it's been an issue since the beginning of the season haha!
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Noonie » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Ok, so I definitely think Mary Ann is the bull head monster. I just watched the brand new show and she threw a birthday party for Sookie's best friend (I cannot remember her name for the life of me at this moment), and like always things started to get sexual and she started to do that weird vibrating thing and the claws came out. So either it was her who attacked Sookie, or it was the girl with the scars on her back. We shall find out :).
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hopfularmywife » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Ok did anyone else scream "Sookie you idiot stay in the damn room" when she went running after barry?
And i think they like Jason so much cause hes sookies brother and like a direct line too her.
I see mary ann as that beast, that makes sense. Anyone else totally love all the clothes she wears?
I think that new chick is her pig though, how else does she know what sam is?
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Noonie » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Well that's why the reverend like Jason....the Mrs. Reverend likes Jason because of his sex appeal. I'm quite sure there will be an affair between them two hehe (once a playboy always a playboy :P). I didn't have much of a reaction when she ran out the room after Barry... I think it's going to be this "oh my gosh you can read minds like me" thing.

Hm, the pig....it actually could be that girl....but if it isn't...she would know because Mary Ann attacked her and saved(?) her? You think shape shifters are immune to the poison? Hey did you see that the beast killed the exorcist lady..same exact claw marks which looked nasty if I might add....which is good haha!
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:59 pm

I bet you mary anne attacked the one girl and then saw that she was a shape shifter or something and saved her so she could use her against sam. BTW what does she have against sam? Im dying to know what the whole story is there.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby MandaPantz13 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 pm

AUGH!! I freaking love this show!!
(im not reading wat u guys said cos u started talking bout episodes i havent seen yet lol)
but im watching season one on DVD cos we got it in our video shop and i had to watch it! Its really popular tho so its hard to try n get the discs u want first!! just finished watching disc 4 now only disc 5 to go :D Amazing show! i love it!! But i seen somone said sookie was annoyinjg...yeh i kinda agree but i think its meant to be her character to be annoying aye. I think her bro in the show is HOT! (but a dick head) and lafayette cracks me up!
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby hopfularmywife » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:05 pm

I really don't find Jason all that attractive, but it's probably because he's an ass and it just gets worse and worse. I love Sam and Bill though. Bill more, love the english accent he has in real life. Jason is aussie though. No wonder you like him manda.

And manda if you have an internet that supports watching vids online www.watch-true-blood.com has ALL the episodes even the new ones every week.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Television And Movies