Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Do not reply to spam posts: Moderator.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Do not reply to spam posts: Moderator.

Postby exuserr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:13 am

I would’ve thought your thread had had its maximum cumulative impact already. When will you consider removing it as a top listed priority thread? Have you considered the resultant negative underlying impact of such doing?
Thanks!!
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Do not reply to spam posts: Moderator.

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Do you really think after all this time Monk is going to change his mind?
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:09 am

Hello Gus.
Monk is a reasonable man and I think he will do what he thinks is best for the forum. I just think that the marginal benefit of the thread has diminished substantially.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Well this has been suggested several times, and as we all can see nothing seems to be working.
Though it does seem that the spammer ended his attack at around the first of the year. That goes to this person being paid by a competitor. (As a batty Therory :neer: dealing with such Jokers :loony: )

Do you really think Monk was reasonable with this 'Spam' problem, as Varz offered to help, and it already hurt the site?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby exuserr » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:05 am

A moderator may interact with forum members only to clarify forum regulations and help forum members on technical issues. He is not to interact by expressing personal opinions or beliefs.
Even though Varzandeh is a non-interactive copyist and a mechanical answering machine, he is however, an instinctive salient promoter of the Shi’a sect of Islam. That is his motivation and apparently misfortune. For example, I recall an occasion where Verzandeh felt compelled to brawl with someone who sordidly spoke of Prophet Mohammad Peace be upon Him.
A moderator should be someone with a progressive mind able to tolerate opinions and explore limitless frontiers without prejudice.
My :2cents: :king:
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:55 am

... Are we talking about the same subject? As Varz did not apply to moderate, but to erase spam post as a Boy Scout, if monk would of gave him a chance, as I'd bet he by far is the one that "tagged" the most spam post to be removed in a timely manner... which was once a day in the beginning of this ordeal. Only when Monk notice after he deleted such spam that the spammer came on line at certain hours when Monk was sleeping or determine his pattern of deleting the spammers post. Did he mix it up and delete more on a timely manner.

I pretty sure if monk ask and gave certain members here access to the spam button that he could find such qualified people that could of helped this site, as your now attempting to do with this post. As the question still at large, was what did the spammer motivation to such an attack?

... and yes, a true moderator could come aboard and moderate without the authority of a title of an adult in this infancy stage as Wii toddle around :computer: such subject matter. As you are an exuser due to losing one of your players lives in this field of play.

My :2cents:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby exuserr » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:46 am

Deletion of a post is a function of the Moderator(s) / Web Master only. Any random decentralization of such function/ authority may have repercussions outweighing benefits. There are other solutions at the discretion of the Web Master albeit expensive. We talked about this before.
However, I believe Varz. Is an honest and trustworthy man with, probably, the cleanest record on this forum for a period of ten years or so?
I also believe that you are an open minded democrat, a liberal who seeks reasoning (albeit coded!), not revenge, or discriminatory vengeance.
Varz. is in Tehran and you are in California-an optimal time zone coverage.
In the absence of an effective measure taken so far by the management, it may well be a good idea for the Web Master to temporarily grant both of you the aforesaid authority.
Perhaps Monk should step in here.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:31 pm

No I am an independent and don’t think either party took the right road with the authority given them. Why do you think the US gov. Is in such a mess. As prophecy pretty much say so... that is why we’re in this ‘End Time’ How else can anyone not see that.

Also I don’t claim California as residents and am in Vancouver, Washington at the moment... as I tend to travel on the west coast... though yes raised in a catholic faith.. but went batty as obtaining the batty class of :infinity: blind as a bat!

Well yeah - ‘vengeance is mine’ is a motto I take too heart!

Monk is not going to step in, and the spammer is not as active to warrant any such action needed to reduce such spam post. Though as this thread was created for ... a clean UP of site is needed, by not locking such a post to the top of the board.Just REPLACE WITH “The Rule” not to post over spam, but report it, then you can post.
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:03 am

Noted.
Ah Vancouver! What a beautiful city; it rains almost all year round there.
But did you know that north of the San Andreas Fault where the ocean crust is being forced beneath the North American continent is a 680-mile long stretch of colliding land mass 50 miles offshore of Oregon, Washington state and southern British Columbia and It is believed capable of generating magnitude 9 earthquakes 30 times more powerful than the worst the San Andreas can dish out.
It is long overdue and since you are an expert on this, could it be the beginning of the end of the world? If not what would be in your opinion?
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 am

I would be considered a prophetic player in earthquakes... as I grew up in the South Bay Area (silicon valley) as it’s tied to my soccer playing days as youth and wanting to go pro... (local San Jose Earthquakes team) as a child’s prayer ... as my dreams and Earthquake language are intertwined (as personal experience to dream code in such way...to accurately predict such EQ ... (as I filed in Federal Court about Nov.06, 2016 EQ ) as Ghost football talk is like ‘Fantasy football’ predictions ... that is why I say look to Perry, Oklahoma Earthquake that in my (expert) opinion is the cause.. as it’s only with such destruction and death, will it reach global concern. But it’s the aftermath as the US debt passed $22 trillion ... and big oil and government contracts caused by fracking are criminally liable ... as so much corruption in government now! .. people will see through the lies that were told about Earthquake numbers that lead to this predictable outcome now... that’s when people find “Jesus” as truth has to be told.

As I can testify to when I noticed the lies started when I recorded numbers, and the numbers changed after the fact..

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:27 am

For a prediction to be credible it must be supported by a time span. You have been predicting an Oklahoma earthquake for years now!! A prediction is far more intense than a mere opinion.
Low magnitude quakes are common in Oklahoma which does not have a fault line underneath it. The quakes are probably a result of the very expensive waste water drilling that’s going on there for quite some time.
Since this thread is drifting away from it originally intended purpose, perhaps you would like to author a new one, say: “Ask a question!” in which intellect, science, religion spiritualism etc... would Interactively brain storm to produce truth and enlightenment.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:59 pm

exuserr wrote:For a prediction to be credible it must be supported by a time span. You have been predicting an Oklahoma earthquake for years now!! A prediction is far more intense than a mere opinion.
Low magnitude quakes are common in Oklahoma which does not have a fault line underneath it. The quakes are probably a result of the very expensive waste water drilling that’s going on there for quite some time.
Since this thread is drifting away from it originally intended purpose, perhaps you would like to author a new one, say: “Ask a question!” in which intellect, science, religion spiritualism etc... would Interactively brain storm to produce truth and enlightenment.

Yes. How about a filed Federal lawsuit and I predicted that a Earthquake was coming on Nov.6,2016 ... (see 9th Cir. Case # 16-164796 - Judical notice to imminent Danger. Mailed on Nov.2,2016 ... as part of a 666 bible code... that hit Cushing, Oklahoma (*1-most likely the devil going after the US oil reserves there ) or that Perry, Oklahoma EQ is now at the top, as the largest recorded earthquake to date for the year, where years ago it really was not on anybody’s radar :computer:

Though yes some predictions don’t pan out... though the big thing is that most people don’t know is the government went off The Richter Scale, for an opinion by Gov back by big oil Scale that rates EQ in East of the Rockies ... as they can changed EQ numbers... (why don’t you investigate the scale being used... and ask why ) as I can testify to old numbers changing at the peek of this ... Fracking Gov!

But yes, we’re side tracking the Spam v. Monk drama and could reasonably say that the spammer might of been on a payroll as at the first of this year, the spams have seem to have dropped off, from the attacks that happen all last year.

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:41 am

How so you expect anyone to believe you if earthquakes cannot be scientifically predicted. Was it revealed to you in a dream per se?
I find it hard to believe that anyone would conceal or manipulate the magnitude of quakes for personal material gains. If this is what you’re saying then, it represents a gravely serious accusation!
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:37 pm

exuserr wrote:How so you expect anyone to believe you if earthquakes cannot be scientifically predicted. Was it revealed to you in a dream per se?
I find it hard to believe that anyone would conceal or manipulate the magnitude of quakes for personal material gains. If this is what you’re saying then, it represents a gravely serious accusation!

Yes. That is exactly what the government and big oil companies are doing. A dream only informed me of a “Oklahoma Code” back in 2015, and I’ve took note and watched .. as they no longer use the Richter scale, and claim it based on “opinions” by such gov/ oil paid geologist ... and only when people die will anyone in authority listen. (Then it will be too late.) It’s THAT OBVIOUS- NUMBERS have srank too who cares?

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:23 am

Perhaps the reason these quakes were not Richter scaled is because they did not qualify (i.e.: they were below 2.0) but since I am environmental protectionist I strongly feel that the injection of oil and gas wastewater deep underground can trigger unknown faults. I do remember the September 3, 2016 quake near Pawnee,Oklahoma. And yes, there is an increased seismic activity in the area induced by human activities.
Do you remember the “Oklahoma code” in your dream? Can you elaborate?
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:56 am

exuserr wrote:Perhaps the reason these quakes were not Richter scaled is because they did not qualify (i.e.: they were below 2.0) but since I am environmental protectionist I strongly feel that the injection of oil and gas wastewater deep underground can trigger unknown faults. I do remember the September 3, 2016 quake near Pawnee,Oklahoma. And yes, there is an increased seismic activity in the area induced by human activities.
Do you remember the “Oklahoma code” in your dream? Can you elaborate?

The reason why they are not using the Richter scale is because the government does not want to be sued by all those Oklahoma people, as they were using such numbers in lawsuits when those earthquakes increased to “warning” levels.. as that was not Earthquake country! As there were thousands of earthquakes being detected and reported reported by such Richter scale... they don’t even accurately report the depth anymore (they tend to put 5.0 km)

... at the time of my ‘Oklahoma Code’dream, I Knew nothing about earthquakes (as they were small in size) there, and thought it was some sort of “Manhattan project” ... as I had said a prayer the night before for insight to Interpter dream posted on Dec.15,2015 - titled: Hydrogen Bomb!

:neer: ... and I Batty inn ... with “Ok... la... home... ma” post on Dec. 18,2015 (look it up as I said enough on the subject to make me batty!)

That is when I started my research on this ‘End Time’ quake :worry: as 8-) Batty! (I wrote down all the 3.0 or greater in 2015 that I could trace back at that time... only later did I find that some of the numbers had been changed.. and understood - “the fix was on” / ‘cook the books’ ... as these are man made earthquakes and someone has to be at fault when people die and this kind of ‘Hydrogen Bomb’ goes off ... at what I believe to be Perry, Oklahoma.

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:12 am

It is hard to believe that human lives don’t matter anymore and I hope your “hydrogen bomb” doesn’t go off! :ecstatic:
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:43 am

exuserr wrote:It is hard to believe that human lives don’t matter anymore and I hope your “hydrogen bomb” doesn’t go off! :ecstatic:

Why would you or anyone think such as hard to believe, as there have already been "Atomic Bombs warning signs" that I pointed out. HEERE
2 years ago 5.0 magnitude, 5 km depth Cushing, Oklahoma, United States
2 years ago 5.8 magnitude, 5 km depth Pawnee, Oklahoma, United States
3 years ago 5.1 magnitude, 8 km depth Fairview, Oklahoma, United States
7 years ago 5.6 magnitude, 5 km depth Prague, Oklahoma, United States
7 years ago 5.6 magnitude, 5 km depth Prague, Oklahoma, United States
7 years ago 5.3 magnitude, 4 km depth Trinidad, Colorado, United States

In fact the Trinidad, Colorado one and the 'Washington DC' 2011 earthquakes (happen within the same time) , I had posted this prophetic dream just prior ... 1600 miles was the distance between the 2 earthquakes

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=86944&p=424709&hilit=1600+miles#p424709

I know all of the Oklahoma "atomic bomb size" were "Declared State of Emergency" :ecstatic: (and most of them, I predicted prior ... something batty :neer: happening!)

Though all this is like trying to persuade Monk (evilmonkey) to look out for this site. As there are pleanty of people that see this to make a difference

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:14 am

Gus Who wrote:
Though all this is like trying to persuade Monk (evilmonkey) to look out for this site. As there are pleanty of people that see this to make a difference

So what is it that you specifically wish the Monk to do which you think, he is not doing?
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby EvilMonkey » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:42 am

I actually do not have the authority to sticky posts to the top. I need to request such actions from the. I think your'e probably right and I'll ask the WM to replace it with another thread to ask users not to reply to spam posts.

Thanks for your consideration.
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:30 am

He just said the right thing... :noisemaker:
Monk (Remember to post the part about ‘reporting spam button’ to us toddlers/ players) :computer:
So this thread can now drop into obscurity.

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:33 am

Thank you Monk for your candidness but please bear with me; I’ve been thinking about the Moderator’s job / assignment at Dream Moods and I hope that you can help me and the forum members understand it better:
Is it a paid for, part time or a full-time job? I’ve noticed that it took you nine days to respond to the original quest of this thread.
If a reclassification of a thread is not within your authority limits, what authority do you actually have? Instantaneous banning of members?
It is easy to lay one’s fault on the door of others!
Cheers Monk. Love you.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:39 am

:clap: it’s finally done! - Looks back to normal for heere! :toothless:

Exuserr- Thanks for your assistance in this matter, but I real doubt that Monk will answer your last post. Though he probably gets some sort of small cut, clearly not enough to run this place and deal ... cards. His job is more like a pit boss that does not know how to work the :computer: keys as this was a first time to remove a post that he locked at the top of a board.

:yo: You should not ask too many questions, otherwise he’d check your ID, and call you out as not an ex

:whistling: LOOK AT THIS TOP OF THE BOARD POST with “Gus Who” name locked on it FOR THE LAST TIME!

:noisemaker: :excited: Happy B-Day Dad! :neer:

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:22 am

You are welcome Gus but I think you’re wrong about Monk; he has shown wisdom and courage for intervention and / or giving way as necessary. He may have restricted authorities but nonetheless, he does get things eventually done. Now he might not be as good as you are in dealing cards but what the heck, we can send him to your casino for a couple of days. What do you think? …But Ah, I just remembered, your casino has since been closed! :)
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:01 pm

Well maybe he’ll pick up some of my coins. :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EvilMonkey » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:45 am

FYI, I do not have the authority to sticky posts, but, oddly enough, i can delete posts, alter posts, split posts or join posts. I'm not sure why this is, but its the way the WM set up the Mod privileges.

The Mod gig is a part time gig that is not paid. I know the Webmaster outside of the forum and offered to help him maintain it as best as I can. For the newer members who were not in the forums a few years ago, the webmaster granted mod privileges to a few regular users and it quickly devolved into mods banning other users for personal reasons and deleting the posts of other mods. A pretty big mess ensued and the WM got so sick of it he let the forum die. That past experience is what is preventing the webmaster from ever granting mod privileges to regular forum users.

Happy Dreams!!
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Gus Who » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Monk, Now I feel pretty bad for giving you a hard time (at times) and apologize for some of my toddler behavior. But I would say if Webbie wants to make this a profitable and more useable site, he should pay you (moderators) a small cut of the pie (as it is a Business I take) and encourage growth by offering those in this field a way to have their own clientele.

As some people have shown promise to be able to decode such Dream language and could be rated by the users, to make it an open ‘Field of Dreams’ to practice in. Otherwise it real well not develope as the spammer and the real nut jobs that show up (as I thought I was Batty 8-) .. but this site attracted far too many :whoa: kids that are too unstable to roll the dice with.

So the Big Question would go... what happens when you decide not to Moderate under the current condition? (As at one point you’ve must of said, “this site is not worth my time”, but yet toddlers stuck with you :toothless: )

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:37 am

Again, the Monk has proven Gus to be wrong. The Monk is an open book and has nothing to hide.
Having said that, I wonder whether the Monk believes that had his gig been a paid job, a significantly better oversight / results would’ve been achieved.
To my knowledge DM is a profitable enterprise; hence it has an inherent need for well-paid and motivated moderators/employees relative to a carefully tailored job description outline. Regulation and oversight appear to need more attention.
By the way, how many moderators does DM have?
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 am

Everyone should know Monk is the only Moderator and to being paid well then, there is most likely some sort of trade off if you played in my part of the casino heere ... and want to plAce a bet. :lep: (As being a Mod is work, as in playing ball in a field of dreams ... where players call fouls.. and if there is a ref around who can blow a :noisemaker: touge .. as Monk has the authority

As people don’t have to live on money as a form of having a pot! As some can just sit at the END of a Rainbow to get showered on as promises go, as it costs some to maintain a site (given the spamming took its toll on this site already) one could ask the remain player to rate monk as a ref, I take... though yes, WHEN he comes across, he seems to be polished at this authority granted him as the only Mod.

Though to this site being profitable ... well unless there are interns that can play at the level to keep the posters posting, as a lot of interps quit or went to another site.. like I said, this site could be run so that some players that are good enough to earn a piece of the pie. :eat:

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:51 pm

Monk is the only moderator ???

aren't there more of them ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:42 am

No, he just explained that years ago that this site had several moderators and they abused the authority and got in fights with each other. Deleting post.. and Spider-Man (webmaster) got all feed up.. it kind of brought down the original site.. (though probably there were other factors)

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby EvilMonkey » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:06 am

Gus Who wrote:So the Big Question would go... what happens when you decide not to Moderate under the current condition? (As at one point you’ve must of said, “this site is not worth my time”, but yet toddlers stuck with you :toothless: )

That's a good question. We don't really have a succession plan in place. I'm not the type to just cut and run leaving the WM to deal with everything, but we never really discussed anything formally. I guess we'll just deal with that obstacle if and when we get to it.

: )
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby EvilMonkey » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:07 am

Mostly, I'm doing the Mod duties, but sometimes when I'm unavailable (workload, vacation, etc.) there will be someone else that comes in temporarily to help with the forums (but mostly just finding and deleting spam).
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 am

EvilMonkey wrote:Mostly, I'm doing the Mod duties, but sometimes when I'm unavailable (workload, vacation, etc.) there will be someone else that comes in temporarily to help with the forums (but mostly just finding and deleting spam).

This is why you should repost .. stating that this site has a problem with spammers, and to help this community out please report such spam by clicking on the ( :computer: post picture of the upside down triangle with a !) symbol.

Then lock it at the top so that no one else can post on that thread!

The sooner someone can remove the spam, the more chance the spammers will see that there effort are done in vain... when membership and use of site increases in such chatter.

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:08 am

I think DM is understaffed and needs restructuring.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:10 pm

so is the position of Moderator .. that of volunteer or paid ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:29 am

:yo: Aussie ... READ ... THIS ... PART
EvilMonkey wrote:FYI,

The Mod gig is a part time gig that is not paid. I know the Webmaster outside of the forum and offered to help him maintain it as best as I can. For the newer members who were not in the forums a few years ago, the webmaster granted mod privileges to a few regular users and it quickly devolved into mods banning other users for personal reasons and deleting the posts of other mods. A pretty big mess ensued and the WM got so sick of it he let the forum die. That past experience is what is preventing the webmaster from ever granting mod privileges to regular forum users.

Happy Dreams!!

... as at one point it becomes WORK, as there is probably more than this picture than the "i" sees. BUT REMEMBER users are only posting less now than a couple years ago.

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:22 am

Ozzie is a good man. My problem is with people like him who do not read, do not want to understand and do not put an effort even though they can.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:09 am

Oh ex same old U, no need for salt, as Assie just missed that little bit of info as innocent mistakes happen as I READ HIM on it.

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:42 pm

thankyou for that info Gus ..

appreciated .. :)
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:33 am

An open question to Monk: What do you think the vision, mission and strategy of DM is and / or should be? I am willing to contribute to a deliberate and collaborative plan if you want.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:10 am

exuserr wrote:An open question to Monk: What do you think the vision, mission and strategy of DM is and / or should be? I am willing to contribute to a deliberate and collaborative plan if you want.

This should be a Q :?: for everyone ... and my A is:

Dream Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of DMers. Its mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go trekking where no soul has gone before!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:21 am

Monk ... it’s been several days since you posted this ...

... and I would think Spider-Man would of been able to stick that post to the roof of this building block... heads :dummy" sight, as he must not really care about this problem ...

Also show a picture of ... “!Image

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion