Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please interperate if you know what this could mean :-(

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please interperate if you know what this could mean :-(

Postby Vmlipsys » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:06 am

This dream was all from my POV (point of view). I dont know if that changes meanings as i cant recall EVER having a pov dream in full.

My dream started in a vet clinic. I was in waiting room (but didmt have an animal with me?? There was an adult (white with some orange markings) feral female cat in a cage and I heard the male veterarian speaking with female receptionist regarding how upsetting it is due to how far she had come since he was treating her medically from when she originally arrived. He had discovered she was terminal. It was sad because she had given up fighting. She wasnt eating, wouldnt struggle like a normal feral anymore. She was literally lifeless. The veterinarian said he has no other choice and she was scheduled to be put to sleep that afternoon as she had less than a week to live anyway and there is nothing he could to save her. 

I pleaded with him to let me take her home so she can atleast feel loved before she passes. I said “everyone and everything deserves to have love in their life”. He let me take her home (long story short) lol

She wasnt scared at my home, she wasnt scared of me. She literally had given up. Wouldnt eat/drink/move… even soiling herself without a shift.

I cared for her round the clock, fed her, syringed her water/glucose, bathed her with warm face washer.. I gave her constant love and attention.

I fell inlove with her and her will to fight was returning. She even meowed for the first time around day 5 . Anytime i left her she would lift her head and follow me with her eyes. She would pur when i pat her while always saying kind loving words.. she felt loved for the first time in her very sad hard life and i felt the love and appreciation radiating out of her directly to me. I spent 24/7 with her to ensure she would never be lonely, scared, hungry or dirty. I made sure she was comfortable and clean in her last days so she could pass peacefully with dignity…

Day 7…. she was purring on my lap and had a light in her eyes and i could see she genuinely just wanted to spend forever with me by her side. Her first experience of love… then…

Her head turned and looked up to me scared, her upper body started to tense up and her right paw curled under in a crippling painfully looking way. She looked at me scared and confused, she knew it wasnt me doing it as i was crying while trying to comfort her and continue to tell her “its ok to go baby” “you dont need to fight anymore” “thank you for being here with me, your a beautiful girl and you deserve peace” “its ok to go baby”. With her head still facing up with her eyes locked on mine her right pupil went huge and left small and a twitch went through her body and she tensed up all over then went completely lifeless. She passed away on my lap in my arms with me sobbing and i was feeling mixed emotions. I was sad she had to go, i felt guilty that she was finally feelimg safe and loved but then looked at me with fear and the absolute desire to live and wanting me to help her. I just sobbed while cradling her. I woke up sobbing like a child.

It left me physically and emotionally drained and unstable for the whole day.
I know it was just a dream and not reality, but i felt the emotions (both mine and the cats)
I have not cried like this about a dream. I am breaking into uncontrollable sobbing whenever im feeling the emotions because then i see it playing out.

Any ideas/interperatations? I posted my dream originally on 14th (morning of the dream but i dont know if i did it right as no o ne has replied and its still playing on my mind. I dont cry now when thinking about it. Please, anyone..

Vmlipsys

Vmlipsys
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please interperate if you know what this could mean :-(

Postby murph » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:47 am

You say it's just a dream and not true reality. However the subconscious is just as much a reality feel as waking life. As this dream proves.. the dream implies you are a very caring loving being. And yes there's sadness but only cause you care ..
From the perspective of consciousness both the waking and dreaming states are part of a greater whole.. it's a beautiful dream
. Hope this helps
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:17 am

Vmlipsys wrote:This dream was all from my POV (point of view). I dont know if that changes meanings as i cant recall EVER having a pov dream in full.

My dream started in a vet clinic. I was in waiting room (but didmt have an animal with me?? There was an adult (white with some orange markings) feral female cat in a cage and I heard the male veterarian speaking with female receptionist regarding how upsetting it is due to how far she had come since he was treating her medically from when she originally arrived. He had discovered she was terminal. It was sad because she had given up fighting. She wasnt eating, wouldnt struggle like a normal feral anymore. She was literally lifeless. The veterinarian said he has no other choice and she was scheduled to be put to sleep that afternoon as she had less than a week to live anyway and there is nothing he could to save her. 

Her head turned and looked up to me scared, her upper body started to tense up and her right paw curled under in a crippling painfully looking way. She looked at me scared and confused, she knew it wasnt me doing it as i was crying while trying to comfort her and continue to tell her “its ok to go baby” “you dont need to fight anymore” “thank you for being here with me, your a beautiful girl and you deserve peace” “its ok to go baby”. With her head still facing up with her eyes locked on mine her right pupil went huge and left small and a twitch went through her body and she tensed up all over then went completely lifeless. She passed away on my lap in my arms with me sobbing and i was feeling mixed emotions. I was sad she had to go, i felt guilty that she was finally feelimg safe and loved but then looked at me with fear and the absolute desire to live and wanting me to help her. I just sobbed while cradling her. I woke up sobbing like a child.[/i]

Modern society, and globally, has trained its peoples to suffer for the sake of unclean people, just to feel pain.

One example is, the lack of a commonly acceptable, "assisted suicide program - both voluntary and mandatory" ................. ethnic people in all nations, in their own countries and specifically in mixed countries with cascausians, place a dominant pull on peace keeping services, in all areas they occupy. Additionally, jews and ethnics are a blatant, disruption to society on all levels, and especially so in the educational and religious communities, locally and globally or all nations in the earth.

Society is doing to much work, to ensure the "peace", and for that reason they are unclean, and this is especially true, today, more so then in any time previously in human history.

(Euthanasia for basic public and civil safety, has evolved, into your willingness to feel suffering and pain continuously, until its is, "kill or die" with those jewish and ethnic people) (there is no controversy in that position................I specifically got no response from the police departments here in the usa, when I asked to them to send me police officers in plain clothes to watch these ethnic people hurt me and die in our nightly walks, but that hasn't happened, even better if I had the news companies cooperate weekly, so people can see the die more abundantly as a result of hurting me)

With all of those statements legally valid and legally true. You should endure their dead corpses in society, until God provides the provision, and exposes the argument, so people can benefit from the trial and error of that. You need to make the distinction in your life specifically, and that is the problem you have in your dream. Maybe you should stop having certain friends, or going to certain places, it takes longer for these people to die and hurt themselves, if they are not using force against the "son of man" specifically. But, as a group or a community the effect can come close, just not the same, not as quickly.

(Capital Punishment, Imprisonment, the more false witnessing involved against me the better, God doesn't have, "my authority or my power" in view at the moment, but that can change very quickly, over their dead bodies, and I will make a clear and definitive example of that, because that is what God choose to answer with initially, not some natural clause in the gospel's law) (the african american police that tried to kill an elementary school full of children we discussed, was direct at me entirely, but there was no mass murder committed, you want these people to attack with me with as little provocation as possible, and as much false witnessing as possible) (I can have authority to answer these people, in genocide, in a matter of days/weeks/months, their goal is only suicide, and to impose that on my testimony, its up to god to decide when he wants to have, "my authority and my power in view", there are levels to be ascertained, in terms of what is necessary) (hopefully, this ends in execution, soon, at sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom pa near my address, if more direct means are not used, in blowing out my brains or more, as we continue to see what is necessary, about this missing nuclear bomb the authorities report that was lost near New York City, NY ... the north korean war (that will be tied to the nuclear bomb), and nothing at all happening until humanity is dead even if it has years until its death)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Vmlipsys » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:15 pm

murph wrote:You say it's just a dream and not true reality. However the subconscious is just as much a reality feel as waking life. As this dream proves.. the dream implies you are a very caring loving being. And yes there's sadness but only cause you care ..
From the perspective of consciousness both the waking and dreaming states are part of a greater whole.. it's a beautiful dream
. Hope this helps

Thank you very much. I understand x
Vmlipsys
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby murph » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:17 am

Your welcome. Thanks for feedback..
One other comment about the dream.. the cat could be your independent individualised I... It's loss the cause of sadness as you open to a greater reality.. xx
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby olivianthoughts » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:59 am

<a href="https://earningtechniques.com/udemy-webdriver-testing-in-java-tutorials-course/">( UDEMY )Webdriver Testing In Java Tutorials Course
</a>
olivianthoughts
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby M71 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:54 pm

Your dream made me cry. I wish there were more people that treated animals and people the way you did for the cat in your dream. I have nothing to offer regarding the dream but don't ever stop being a loving and compassionate person.
M71
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Angelmarlo1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:11 pm

I don’t know if this would help or make it worse but maybe the cat in your dream was trying to tell to save animals in real life that even though you could not save hers you could save others. Have you thought about volunteering at your local animal rescue?
Angelmarlo1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion