Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Discussion about Esp Predictions for 2019

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Discussion about Esp Predictions for 2019

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:49 pm

(reality)

(These people want to die, they don't want to live anymore. God said he would cut the judgment short for their benefit. That means for humanity to die in the heat of its pleasure in cursing God to death, and the Church of Christ to Death. .................. That is approximately what the law states: with that said:

SUTTON HOO TREASURE GHOSTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUG2LqqsEek

Nguyen Van Lem gave vietnam specific instructions to blow out his brains. The same way I made it clear to the public and authorities, to blow out my brains at sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom pa, near my address. Doesn't matter if you have my corpse or not, dead or alive. But if you want my corpse, you need to that, otherwise, file me with the missing persons. Its time for humanity to die and pass away, nothing more. ..................... There is going to be great truths coming out way in 2019, and its all readily false, and thats the whole point. ................... MABUS dies, and humanity dies. Its not a person specifically, a prophet, or anything. MABUS died in 1993 in NYC Terrorism, that it, the prophecy is finished.)

(MABUS is a finished prophecy, already completed in 1993) (That was Nostradamus's biggest event, now its time for everyone to die.) (don't count on anything happening and don't count on god doing anything at all) (we'll get to the bottom of hurting me and that also, means nothing, maybe they will go way and die and keep hurting themselves more! in the process)

(Now, Everything I've just said is equally valid and true but I will add a brief statement)

(Nostradamus viewed 9/11/2001 as the conclusion of faith for God and Man with the last generation, because, humanity has lost its perception of God, so they don't understand they have no value, and God cuts things short, after that example of mass suicide, God is the one that ordained 9/11/2001) (people like to keep hurting me for different reasons, heresy or false witnessing, are not any of those reasons, its the pleasure of suicide that is indicative, of this generations death very soon) (now, as these jewish and ethnic people keep hurting me, more and more, there is only two conclusion to that, the people will call me a "high priest", or, the people will say he is dead, there is his dead body, so, maybe we'll come back to this issue of "sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom PA near my address, soon or, humanity will die this way or that way in ignorance) (its time now, rather, the journey of the faithful, is coming to a close)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:41 am

The Angel of Lightness wrote:The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I appreciate the multiple comments arrived, even the ones I strongly disagree, but I think in a civilized discussions is normal to have different points of view.

I can not talk about what other seers do or lack to do in their predictions, but in my case there is no too much space to maneuver later in to 'try to make up' an achievement, I am extremely detailed in my posts, even occasionally there have been in the past people that have thought this was a kind of science fiction writing , since they don't find the usual ambiguity of other so called prophets, fortunetellers or psychics.

When I talk about countries I try to precise specific regions inside them where the event would occur and when I talk about political events I use to give a lot of hints about the physical aspect, career or life facts of whom I am foreseen something, even if at the moment of the prediction I still can not see clearly name or identity.

Now, Let me add please that from what I am perceiving the most immediate outcome on Venezuelan situation will not be the one the media is trying us to believe is going to be, there is too much passion on the opposition leadership to underestimate the risks of what they are trying to do.

I have already predicted since many weeks ago that most likely a terrible act of violence at open sky, an attempt against a top high ranked political figure in Venezuela would take place this 2019.

I have been afraid that such terrible incident that may carry a huge international crisis if occurs would not be necessarily against Nicolas Maduro.

Therefore I must point out that the life of the opposition leader, Congressman and self proclaimed President Juan Guiado is also in so serious risk if He insists solely in to promote a rebellion and an invasion on Venezuela.

In his position it is really advisable that He must weight very carefully and not reject the mediation offers of Uruguay, Mexico and Holy See, otherwise He could repent too much late.

Only who is blinded by hatred, fundamentalism, stubbornness, impulsive judgement, and imprudence, who praise just violence is unable to see that the present path on Venezuela crisis only can offers by sure a bloodshed, everything else is risky and uncertain.

This is not an attempt to strike against a President arrived to power three years ago, as it happened with Salvador Allende in Chile, but a political meneuver to try to end the rule of regime that has two decades in power, it is naive to expect that they do not have a well planned way to resist.

There is a so much high likelihood that also after it the final scenario would be even worst, more complex and larger than what we have seeing now, that is, a civil war out of control and spread not over a country but an entire region of the world.

The Vatican diplomacy is offering also a third path of mediation to the two parts in order to prevent the tragedy that menace the future of millions.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

... War always speads outside a boarder, regardless of size... (That it's nature) but all this 'end time talk' / predictions have a common theme in which a majority of the world believe a 'messiah' from their religious/ perspective that will stand out ... as a spokes person in this ESP :dummy" MINDED FIELD

.. :infinity: - as you state to be a player in this field, and new to this form I can say... over the years Heere I have tried to read those who pick up on this ... ESP ... to such end ... in which I am trying to grasp at what level of professionalism and to whom ... as most religious people seek donations ... as work goes ... can you define or expand, as most true psychics would not want to be a Guinea pig ..

Re: Venezuela problem is the economy... and that is the real 'war' that is going to spead... and is spreading globally ( :infinity: just not enough people can see it)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:00 am

Gus Who wrote:... War always speads outside a boarder, regardless of size... (That it's nature) but all this 'end time talk' / predictions have a common theme in which a majority of the world believe a 'messiah' from their religious/ perspective that will stand out ... as a spokes person in this ESP :dummy" MINDED FIELD

.. :infinity: - as you state to be a player in this field, and new to this form I can say... over the years Heere I have tried to read those who pick up on this ... ESP ... to such end ... in which I am trying to grasp at what level of professionalism and to whom ... as most religious people seek donations ... as work goes ... can you define or expand, as most true psychics would not want to be a Guinea pig ..

Re: Venezuela problem is the economy... and that is the real 'war' that is going to spead... and is spreading globally ( :infinity: just not enough people can see it)

(Reclassification of "Joshua, Isaiah, Revelation") (These are the Common Offenders)

Off Topic

(People Imply without Language, that a period of time beyond Daniel's Final Week Exists, when it does not)
(These Figures happen during Daniel Final Week, not Afterwards)

1. "Isaiah's Gentile Reign" = Last 70 Years of Daniel 9:2, that ties into the Final Week (70 Years to the Middle of "1290 and 1335", which is legally 9/23/2017) (ninth planet appears as the marker, Isaiah 49:6)
2. "Joshua References the Galactic Alignment, 1/2 Precessional Degree, tied into 2300 of Daniel, near Galactic Center" (Joshua 7:5-7) = 36 Years from the 70th Year of 9/23/2017 is about when the Solstice Precessional Alignment Begins, that marks the Galactic Crossing, which begin in 1980. (5/21/2011 + 2300 Days of Daniel to the 70th Year, 9/23/2017 ... that satisfies the argument)
3. Revelation References .... Wow Signal! to Solstice Precessional Alignment which begain in 1980, for 42 Months ................ remember, Daniel's Final Week is "1290 + 1335", its not 42 Months, God add information that parallels intelligent design/signs in the last days, and that becomes the snare of trying to add to daniel's Final Week Length!

(Restatement - Countdown for Fake Science) (Where is the Ninth Planet? That identified with Isaiah?)
1. Edward Leedskalnin, moved "Coral Castle's Location", in the 1930s (after being attacked by an angry mob of jewish peoples) = Planet Pluto was discovered on, February 1930 ... This is when the Ninth Planet Arrived according to Isaiah (Planet Pluto is Called the Ninth Planet, until recently)
2. Nguyen Van Lem and the "Pioneer Plaque" = "Following the discovery of Neptune and well into the 20th century, there was controversy over whether its existence fully explained the residual perturbations in the orbit of Uranus. sciencing.com/causes-perturbations-discovered-orbit-planet-uranus-21418.html ............... The Controversy was revived with Neptune as the "9th Planet", so from Pluto to Neptune, so far
3. 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses and "Toynbee Tiles" = Dozens of Discoveries of Satellites/Moons, for Jupiter was discovered (not discovered, but confirmed) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_discovery_of_Solar_System_planets_and_their_moons ..................... Jupiter is called the Ninth Planet, the argument has moved again
4. "Mars Hoax and First Act of Nuclear Terrorism" = 8/27/2002 for Mars Hoax, Corrected to 8/27/2019, (Nuclear Attacks in Japan 1945 parallel), or October 2019 (if we follow the 14 months before 5/21/2021, end of daniels 1335 Days)

1. Pluto (Pluto Passed into our Solar System)
2. Neptune (Uranus Pluto Square is Properly Explained as the "Clock")
3. Jupiter (Jupiter is loosely tied to having an Internal/External Asteroid Belt, possibly extending outside of the solar system's, in its pull)
4. Mars (no clear ties, as of this moment, to being called "Nemesis" a second sun or bright object)

All of these arguments, move closer to Earth, As Humanity understands, God has no more allowances beyond Daniel's Final Week. The only Option is Nuclear Genocide, Nuclear Weapons, in dead flesh, for God's feasibility with this generation as the seed population, otherwise the "gospel's tables" prevents that action (this generation is largely, not important otherwise, not many will be saved)

Correct Position (Science has many Fake Positions, this statement I will now make, is not a Fake Position ............ the Invisible Planet Sized Object Known as Nibiru, is now on a Collision Course for the Planet Mars, and it will Strike the Planet in 2019) (by the time the Invisible Sized Object Strikes the Planet Earth on 5/21/2021, then Humanity will Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sumerian SEAL va243 is Zechariah Sitchin's Masterpiece, and below that is the Nebra Sky Disk

The SEAL on the top, shows us the "Invisible Planet", it is circled in Red, and, Compared to Pluto's Position, this Alignment is Circled in Red, when "Nibiru", entered into our Solar System, it first impacted the Planet Pluto.......then the next Point is Jupiter................the Next Point is "Neptune", and the next Point is "Mars" (not venus)............ The Final Point is Earth and its Moon .......................The Blue Circle is the Invisible Object that is "Nibiru/Noah's Rainbow"

The Nebra Disk on the Bottom, Shows us "7 SEALS, or an Object with 7 SEALS" is exerting a pull on the planetary Bodies in our Solar System, as it comes closer to the Planet Earth.....................The Blue Circle Shows us the Object is "VISIBLE", it is now clearly defined as a "PLANET" ...................... where as the BLUE BAR shows us this object is "INVISIBLE" ..................... Planet Mars is to the left ................ Earth's Moon is to the Right ........................... WHEN NIBIRU STRIKES THE PLANET MARS IT WILL BECOME VISIBLE, AND THE COUNT DOWN TO EARTH'S DEATH WILL BEGIN IN 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Act of Nuclear Terrorism - Back to Topic

*********The Conclusion, I have in view is 14 Months, for Nibiru to strike the Earth, and then the Earth dies, and the judgment is completed. The "Bjork Stalker claimed his Birthday was the date of DOOM" ................ "My Birthday is in October, and this is 14 Months to the end of Daniel's Weeks" ..................... so there is outside evidences.

By the End of 2019, This issue is Resolved, at the same time I want ethnic and jewish suicide in their pleasures of state funded incest/rape/murder, to continue until humanity is dead, God has ordained your death also in this way. So, I probably won't make a more accurate statement to invalidate this, at least not right now.
The Information we shared that ties "SIRIUS TO 2060 Years, and 12/21, in a future alignment, as the lynchpin to God's Statement" .......................... "Halley's Comet to 2060 A.D., and the Jubilee Referenced outside of Daniel's Final Week, as spoken by Moses the Prophet" .......................... these are valid statements, you have too many lives, and you need to learn to kill or die. You can start with killing Jerusalem its people and its land must die, then INDIA because they are so many, unclean incest people, start with those, then continue, if God does not change his position then you die, isn't that simple and clear?

This Jubile is beyond the Final Week of Daniel! (Halley's Comet is not False Witnessing, more then it is Fake Science.......because that is not God's Latent Position, you have to kill many to obtain that, before your die, the Gospel's Tables in Dead Flesh, need to be Corrected)
*Joseph the Blessing************Introduced into the Tribes of Revelation**************and the Tribe of Ephraim (jews) are not present!!!!!!!!!
EXODUS 1:5 And all the souls that came out of the loins of Jacob were seventy souls: for Joseph was in Egypt [already].
NUMBERS 36:4 And when the jubile of the children of Israel shall be, then shall their inheritance be put unto the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall their inheritance be taken away from the inheritance of the tribe of our fathers.
REVELATION 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

(God has counted the nations under the jewish people, because you follow after their sin and genocide.....................not only is the jewish genocide of the german people not mentioned in history...................but history does not associate the genocide of the Palenstines with the Jewish activity (in isreal specifically), in history........................modern history does not association the ethnic, negro and more, problem in the usa and globally to the jewish people in giving them civil rights, and making the people suffer (the first negro president and the "lives matter + immigrant crisis" this is all of jewish creation!)

First, Kill Jerusalem, its people and its land, then you need to kill New York City because its a massive collection of jewish people too. India is a massive collection too of ethnic people nearly 1 billion, but God is clear about the jewish people needing to die.

(After WW2 ............... the jewish people have more effectively used ethnic people to perform their crimes and carry out their pleasure. You need to kill ethnic people too, the tribe of dan is specifically not written into the book of life, which is the book of revelation .................... but the primary target in God announcing the "Jubile" beyond Daniel's Final Week, is the jewish people, the rest can die in cycles in the process, with humanity killing the difference) (All that is true, but, right now we need to continue the state funded incest/rape/murder/suicide of my body and testimony ............ and the same with the jews and ethnic people in the public and law enforcement ................. we'll see if this is enough to invalidate Nibiru, this is also apart of God's Will)

(by the end of 2019, everything is invalidated with Nibiru ........................ otherwise, the effect of state funded incest/rape/murder is their pleasure, is less effective the further away in distance I am, so the international community is not feeling the same kind of pleasure for hurting me as the citizens of the usa are, so we'll have to continue to see what is necessary)

(Public Safety Message ................... http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ..................... we must still continue ethnic and jewish euthanasia in allowing them to use lethal force against, as humanity is ready to die. Tonight After Dark to City Hall in the City of Philadelphia)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to Mystic Dreams