Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

corn as an antidote

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

corn as an antidote

Postby dreamz13 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:24 am

In this dream I was walking along in this small town headed east. I stopped walking when I got to this one alley that went to my left (facing north). The path gently sloped down and I could see these vibrant green bushes that arched over the path. I decided to walk down the path. The bushes were prickly so I had to be careful walking through. After going down this path, someone told me that I needed to eat corn because being pricked by one of these bushes was poisonous and corn was the only known antidote! I knew that I had not been pricked by the bushes but to err on the side of caution, I decided I would eat some corn to be on the safe side even though I knew that by eating corn I could also end up with diarrhea. At some point during the dream I walked through the basement of one of the houses in the town. The basement was very large and very open. There was a mechanic working in the basement and he guided me to where the exit was so I could head out and continue on my way. One of the things I noticed in the town was that the trees were all a vibrant/dark green.
dreamz13
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: corn as an antidote

Postby weaver1040 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Hi dreamz,
My impression is that the prickly path represents a difficult decision and in an alley- you haven’t much room for error. Whatever you decide will be somewhat unpleasant (diarrhea at least) and you choose the most conservative option (corn)- to hedge your bet. At some level you feel that you must lower your standards (basement) to fix a problem (mechanic) but- you must feel it’s all worth it as you move on to ‘greener’ pastures.
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:56 pm

Silly Dreamz.. you should of been able to figure out what this basic symbol that you eat is :harhar: Corn (Think about chewing on it :eat: ... or if I called you a silly rabbit (hint) another hint would be "Heere" :lol:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
“Ear" comes from the ancient word “ahs," which meant “husk of corn." In English,
That's the Anti-dope!!!
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby exuserr » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:48 am

Dreamer feels a treacherous and difficult path ahead. However, a well-received advise ((eating corn (especially if green)) may denote harmony and happy tidings. A basement with an exit suggests a successful outcome. Dreamer is vigilant by nature.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby exuserr » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:49 am

Gus Who wrote:Silly Dreamz.. you should of been able to figure out what this basic symbol that you eat is :harhar: Corn (Think about chewing on it :eat: ... or if I called you a silly rabbit (hint) another hint would be "Heere" :lol:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
“Ear" comes from the ancient word “ahs," which meant “husk of corn." In English,
That's the Anti-dope!!!

I think Gus has lost her mind!
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion