Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:55 pm

30 December 2018 Sunday

I dreamed that I was walking through a large office complex. I was walking through a common area with offices on each side. It was designed much like you would expect a shopping mall to appear.

I was holding a blue pen that illuminated as I walked. Sometimes I would see blue dots ahead of me as I walked. They were almost star like, they had several white lights radiating from the center that looked like a hologram. Or a light, that was floating in the air. They would appear ahead of me as I walked, remained suspended for a few seconds and disappeared as I approached them. There were always 3,4 of these lights suspended a head of me.

The lights were new to me, but I was not intimidated by them. I was just interested in them, wondering where they originated. I never stopped to inspect them because they disappeared as I approached them. I just continued to walk towards my destination, I had an appointment to reach.


I reached into my top left pocket and found the pen, illuminated in blue. Suddenly, I realized that it was a tracking device, secretly planted by the Chinese.

I suddenly became aware that I was being pursued. I saw a woman who was either my friend or my wife. I told her to sssshhh ! and don’t associate with me or call my name because I did not want the Chinese Pursuers to find her and know her identity. I was trying to protect her.

I continued to walk through the office complex, rapidly approaching my office. Suddenly, I became aware that I was wearing nothing but my underwear. I told my female friend to get me some clothes.

I entered my office and I said that Michael probably wants to know why I have not earned any money in commissions lately. I entered the office, looked around and wondered why the décor had changed. I also noticed that several walls had been installed between the rows of desks. I walked rapidly down a hallway looking to my right at all the rows of desks that had been re-arranged.

Even though the office had been changed, I knew where my desk was. There were several people in my work area and I moved to the end of the row to find my desk. I had the impression that my job was in Finance. I had to scoot past another woman that had a desk next to me. She was standing up and wanted to know why I was upset and so anxious. I told her that I needed some clothes and that I was being pursued by the Chinese because I said something they did not like and did not meet their approval. I only had a limited amount of confidence in the woman next to me because she was Chinese as well. But I confided in her because I felt I had not choice. Even though I thought in my heart of hearts, that she was an informant. I kneeled and hid under my desk, hoping the Chinese police would not find me.

Then, I woke up with a racing heartbeat.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:02 pm

are you sure the pen isn't what Dr Who uses ???
User avatar
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 am
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:23 pm

raymond1234 wrote:30 December 2018 Sunday

I dreamed that I was walking through a large office complex. I was walking through a common area with offices on each side. It was designed much like you would expect a shopping mall to appear.

I was holding a blue pen that illuminated as I walked. Sometimes I would see blue dots ahead of me as I walked. They were almost star like, they had several white lights radiating from the center that looked like a hologram. Or a light, that was floating in the air. They would appear ahead of me as I walked, remained suspended for a few seconds and disappeared as I approached them. There were always 3,4 of these lights suspended a head of me.

The lights were new to me, but I was not intimidated by them. I was just interested in them, wondering where they originated. I never stopped to inspect them because they disappeared as I approached them. I just continued to walk towards my destination, I had an appointment to reach.


I reached into my top left pocket and found the pen, illuminated in blue. Suddenly, I realized that it was a tracking device, secretly planted by the Chinese.

I suddenly became aware that I was being pursued. I saw a woman who was either my friend or my wife. I told her to sssshhh ! and don’t associate with me or call my name because I did not want the Chinese Pursuers to find her and know her identity. I was trying to protect her.

I continued to walk through the office complex, rapidly approaching my office. Suddenly, I became aware that I was wearing nothing but my underwear. I told my female friend to get me some clothes.

I entered my office and I said that Michael probably wants to know why I have not earned any money in commissions lately. I entered the office, looked around and wondered why the décor had changed. I also noticed that several walls had been installed between the rows of desks. I walked rapidly down a hallway looking to my right at all the rows of desks that had been re-arranged.

Even though the office had been changed, I knew where my desk was. There were several people in my work area and I moved to the end of the row to find my desk. I had the impression that my job was in Finance. I had to scoot past another woman that had a desk next to me. She was standing up and wanted to know why I was upset and so anxious. I told her that I needed some clothes and that I was being pursued by the Chinese because I said something they did not like and did not meet their approval. I only had a limited amount of confidence in the woman next to me because she was Chinese as well. But I confided in her because I felt I had not choice. Even though I thought in my heart of hearts, that she was an informant. I kneeled and hid under my desk, hoping the Chinese police would not find me.

Then, I woke up with a racing heartbeat.


I don't know what the blue pen means but I think the blue light might be a representation of the chakras and blue being the third eye or higher consciousness.
Maybe the lights that appeared in front of me represent a new path for me.

I don't know why I thought that the pen was a tracking device, and I am not paranoid of the Chinese. Or anyone else that might stalk me.

I don't know why I would not confide in my wife or friend, unless I was trying to protect her.

I wonder if the office complex means something.....work, socialization......goals ......I don't know.

I don't know why I was in my underwear, unless it means I am exposed to something.

When I entered the office, it was not the one I work in today. But everything had changed and was unfamiliar.

The woman next to me was Chinese as well. I don't have a problem with the Chinese even though they have recently arrested several people that have disagreed with them. And they have censored a lot of people.

I think it might suggest a lack of confidence in others but I wonder how it relates to the blue lights illuminating my path.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:25 pm

aussie_musician wrote:are you sure the pen isn't what Dr Who uses ???


I have only seen that show 1, 2 times.....and never watched it from beginning to end.


I am familiar with the show but I have never been a fan.

It sounds like something I would be interested in, but I always missed it on tv.

I don't watch much tv.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:35 pm

well .. the new lead character is a woman ..

i watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of the new series ..

apart from tv programming and my own hobbies .. i couldn't quite get the gist of a female Dr Who ..

not that the Dr can't be a woman ..

this actress just didn't enthrall me much ..

oh well ..
User avatar
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 am
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:48 pm

If one dreamt he had a pen or pencil or someone gave him means he will learn some
science and his affairs will arrange.
If dreamt he was writing with a pen means he will say something good.
If dreamt was writing with two pens means his traveler will be back soon.
If dreamt he had a pen in his hand if he is a student means he will learn some science ,
if is not a student means he will sit with a wise honest person.
If dreamt he was writing with a pen and was reading it , means there is a death danger.
Israelian/14.
If he was writing holy book and prophet's words means he will have some dignity.
If the pen broke in his hand, if he is a science man means he will lose some dignity
and his business will fail down.
Pen and pencil may also mean: 1- wisdom 2- a command 3- science 4- culture 5-
arranging the affairs 6- achieving a wish 7- politeness.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
User avatar
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only
 
Posts: 26973
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 7:31 am
Location: Tehran, Iran

Re: Walking thru an office complex with a pen

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:42 am

Varzandeh wrote:If one dreamt he had a pen or pencil or someone gave him means he will learn some
science and his affairs will arrange.
If dreamt he was writing with a pen means he will say something good.
If dreamt was writing with two pens means his traveler will be back soon.
If dreamt he had a pen in his hand if he is a student means he will learn some science ,
if is not a student means he will sit with a wise honest person.
If dreamt he was writing with a pen and was reading it , means there is a death danger.
Israelian/14.
If he was writing holy book and prophet's words means he will have some dignity.
If the pen broke in his hand, if he is a science man means he will lose some dignity
and his business will fail down.
Pen and pencil may also mean: 1- wisdom 2- a command 3- science 4- culture 5-
arranging the affairs 6- achieving a wish 7- politeness.



Thanks
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm


Return to General Dream Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Naba-Daba-Doo! and 1 guest

Shared Bottom Border