Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Roof... man... chain... door... Varzandeh???????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Roof... man... chain... door... Varzandeh???????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:23 am

This morning I dreamt I was driving a car and there was a man walking on the road towards the traffic... I almost hit him with my car but he managed to get out of the way... then we were on a rooftop together and we were thinking of jumping off to the roof next door but we didn’t ... then I remember seeing my front door and when I opened it there was a thick gold chain that fell down which had a bent key at the end of it... and when I looked at my door I noticed the door had been changed and a lock was missing and I was questioning my son as to when and who changed the door....

Please interpret ?????
Yabbadabba123
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Roof... man... chain... door... Varzandeh???????

Postby operatormike » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:15 am

Hi Yabba,

Been some time since we chatted. Let me put your dream symbols in my grinder and see what it spits out:

So you were driving, you are in control of your life and where it is going, but you are concerned about an unexpected new relationship,(heading for a guy in the road who is walking toward you, so heading toward each other, definitely poised to meet, even collide) something like a new guy at work???. New guy in your personal life??? idk. Your anxiety seems to be focused on this guy. The fact that he gets out of the way is of some relief.
But he is still there.
Yabbadabba123 wrote: then we were on a rooftop together and we were thinking of jumping off to the roof next door but we didn’t ...
Thinking of jumping off together, well this time you are not facing each other, there is still a danger element, and once again, no catastrophe when your fear indicated there would be one. This is somehow good.
Your front door is the entry to your personal self. Front door could mean the image that you present to others. A thick gold chain and a bent key. The gold is something precious, a key unlocks something. SO perhaps some inner secret, some inner specialness, but the key is bent and then no lock, so I think that you can't quite get to the inner whatever that you want to. I think that your front door changed, you exterior self in reaction to this new person or influence. Maybe you feel like you need to protect your identity somehow. Discussing this with your son could indicate that it has to do with your family.

That's all I get. Does any of it make sense? Let me know.

Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
So keep on playing those mind games together
Raising the spirit of peace and love
(I want you to make love, not war, I know you've heard it before)
---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Re: Roof... man... chain... door... Varzandeh???????

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:37 pm

Hitting a man by car means meeting someone at work,
Changing the roof means cheating.
A chain means a sin,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion