Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

strangest dream i've ever had

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

strangest dream i've ever had

Postby lovecherrymotion » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 pm

i was wondering if anyone of you could tell me what this dream means or what it represents.
i'm driving somewhere-i dont remember where- with my mom. we somehow drive into a large room? factory? with brick walls and it's really dusty. we have to go up and then down a ramp to get inside. the ceiling is super high and there's factory machines everywhere. we decide to turn back around but the ramp that we need to get out on is detached and off to the side. i get out of the car and for some reason, i'm really scared so i push the ramp in place quickly and get back in the car. i notice there's a man talking on the phone near the ramp, but i'm not scared of him, i just ignore him. we go up the ramp and find ourselves in a different, much bigger factory, not where we originally came from. we drive around and theres a lot of factory machinery here too. we try to leave but every doorway large enough to fit a car leads to a different factory room. theres a boat ramp that leads to an underground water system? theres a man standing at the bottom of the boat ramp, completely submerged in the water, but i'm not scared of him either. i just acknowledge that he's there to my mom. somehow, i know that theres a door to exit, but it's a standard door- not big enough to fit a car. we dont want to leave the car so we keep looking. somehow, i notice that there's people there but i dont pay attention to them. none of them are driving a car. we kept looking for the exit until i woke up. we never found it.
the factory doesn't seem scary to me, nor did it seem like a fun adventure. the feeling of the dream and the actual factory itself is so hard to explain. it was really quiet, and felt empty until i realized there were people yet i still felt alone despite my mom being there. the whole vibe of the environment was very strange- not good, but not really unpleasant or hostile.
this is one of the most vivid dreams i've ever had. i dreamt it two nights ago and i still remember it. if any of you could maybe read this and interpret it, that would be great, thanks!
lovecherrymotion
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: strangest dream i've ever had

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:42 pm

Driving means guidance of the life,Driver gives consult to the passenger seat.
So much dust means money,
Machinery mean money,
brick walls means a quarrel and fight.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: strangest dream i've ever had

Postby weaver1040 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:49 am

Maybe whatever problem you are trying to work out is “manufactured”- not essential
but, to rid yourself of the problem- you don’t want to go it alone (get out of the car/take a stand on your own)
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion