Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dinner with myself?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dinner with myself?

Postby tcmama » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 am

I had a dream that I was setting a simple table nothing fancy, however I was paying close attention to the details they seemed so important as if this was going to be the most important dinner party of my life. I was very calm but super excited and happy to be preparing for this meal. I knew it was a small intimate dinner for two so I was not expecting a huge party or anything. I knew my guest was in the kitchen cooking and I was not told what the meal was going to be just that they were cooking and I was to set the table. I set a spot at the head of the table for me and at the other end a spot for my guest. I knew they were there with me but did not know who my guest was. I was talking to them as they cooked and I was busy setting the table making sure everything was perfect. The centerpiece on the table was simple, long stick like branched with redish flowers on them. Red Cherry Blossoms. I lovingly placed them in the center of the table. I was excited to sit and chat with my guest and eat a good meal. I was unaware of what was being cooked or who was to join me but I got the feeling it was someone I knew well as we chatted like old friends as we went about our chores. As I had just placed the center piece my guest walked around behind me and picked up the plate at the end of the table and sat it down to the left of mine so they could sit closer to me as we were both excited about the conversation we were to engage in over dinner. As we sat down at the table I got my first look at my guest...it was ME! It was all a very pleasant experience but what could this mean?
tcmama
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dinner with myself?

Postby murph » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:45 pm

Your most important relationship is with yourself.. keep nourishing it and keep it pleasent and intimate.
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Dinner with myself?

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:29 pm

are you .. "beside" .. yourself ???

:lol:

this dreams brings to mind the story of mary and martha .. when Jesus visited them at their home ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion