Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

flushing Lay's Potato Chips down the toilet

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

flushing Lay's Potato Chips down the toilet

Postby abbynormal » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:27 pm

I dreamt I was in an old army barracks, circa the 1960s, in the latrine [restrooms in army talk], it was painted white, shiny white, and there were no stall dividers as was the case back in the day, just a row of white toilets. I did my business in one of them at the near end away from the wall with large vertical windows on it. I got up, grabbed a large bag of Lay's Potato Chips, opened it, dumped half into the bowl I just piddled in, then tried to barely press the flush lever just enough to wash away the pee but not the chips, but they all slowly went down anyways, and I wondered to myself, "why did I just do this stooooopid thing?!" then 2 other recruits walked in, one tall guy who inspected the other toilets, and one short guy who was apparently a squad leader who told me, "leave that toilet alone, we need to inspect it." :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: flushing Lay's Potato Chips down the toilet

Postby Batman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:36 pm

Don't you get it yet... (Being a soldier) .. I take it that your on lay-away... (Pay wise) as chips go...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby abbynormal » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:46 pm

the dream seems to indicate i'm pissing my life away. perhaps... but it's too late now to do anything, in the home stretch of my years.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:05 am

... no... not necessarily (as you’ve been out of the army a while ago) but you probably are on the CAN, and do seem to pee a lot about ‘peeing in the old unit’ ...

So what else do you think it could mean ??? (Hint, Hint)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby abbynormal » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:28 am

everything seems to relate to being in the army, and where I've gone since then, which is not really anywhere.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion