Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Daughters dream... Varzandeh????

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Daughters dream... Varzandeh????

Postby Yabbadabba123 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:04 pm

This morning my daughter dreamt she was having a dance contest with a ghost and she won...

Please interpret???
    Yabbadabba123
    Dream Warrior
    Dream Warrior

Re: Daughters dream... Varzandeh????

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:00 pm

Dance means a sorrow or n illness on the way,
    Please donate some to a homeless ...
    Once Jesus Christ was passing a wedding ceremony , he said to the followers: today a wedding tomorrow here there will be a funeral.

The next day nothing happened, the followers asked Jesus why nothing has happened .

Jesus Said let's go to see the bride,

They went to the house and asked the man may we speak to your bride? Jesus entered the house and a big black snake ran away,

Jesus asked the bride what have you done last night? She said nothing but when people were rejoicing a poor man asked me for food and I gave him my dinner...
    For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
    Varzandeh
    the one the only
    the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion