Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

So much happened i dont know where to start

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

So much happened i dont know where to start

Postby Thatcashierlady » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:54 pm

I put this here because i feel like there were multiple categories it would have fit into . the dream starts at the gas station where i work overnights but right at the moment in the dream im there off the clock my friend who is a cop that checks in on me regularly walks in and we get to chitchatting as we walk to the back he makes like he is going to kiss me pauses and then goes for it next thing i know im pinned against the cooler door fully aware of the fact were both married yet here we are anyways at some point we must have stopped because the rest of the dream is more dream like and less realistic my car gets stuck in a sink hole and im discussing my guilt with blanche from golden girls and i could really use some help with this i rarely dream so when i do i try to pay attention to what it could mean and im at a loss here
Thatcashierlady
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: So much happened i dont know where to start

Postby Corbi Ann » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Maybe you need an escape, marriage? Hero? to rescue you from not being put on ice,? talk to your Mom who seems to be idealized by Blanche? If she is still alive!
Corbi Ann
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Corbi Ann » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi I'm Corbi
Corbi Ann
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Corbi Ann » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:04 pm

Never stuck!
Corbi Ann
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Thatcashierlady » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Hey corbi thanks for the reply some of that makes sense i think the intensity threw me off more than anythin
Thatcashierlady
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion