Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Discussion about Esp Predictions for 2019

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Discussion about Esp Predictions for 2019

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:12 pm

The Peace of God to all that Belong to the Light

Dear Readers, Happy new Year 2019, happy western Epiphany Holiday or Eastern Nativity Holiday.

Let me open a discussion about esp predictions for 2019, a subject that of course correspond to one of the most intriguing facts of Paranormality: the ability to travel mentally to another location in the space time and see what will happen on it.

I am a mystic seer and I trust on ESP forecasting of future events. Since i was raised on a background that is religious I use sometimes to describe these experiences with terminology that is religious, but being a scientist too, that is my profession, I also can talk on it using terms of more secular approach of them.

I started my career about 15 years ago on other specialized forums devoted to the discussion of paranormal perception of time and precognition of future like AboveTopSecret.com, Propheciesonline.com and Prophecies.us websites.

I am interested on predicting events that may occur in different areas like politics, economics, science, technology, ufo contacts, environmental issues, and natural events including helping to prevent or attend natural disasters.

I have posted predictions on AboveTopSecret.com since 2007 to 2018, I was also in prophecy.us a website since 2004 until ceased to exist on 2008, and also I joined propheciesonline.com another specialized domain that existed between 2009 to 2015.

There are many events that I have been able to predict publicly correctly in the past, for instance:
- Prediction of the great recession since march of 2007,
- Hurricane Ike arrival to Galveston Texas in 2008, - Hurricane Sandy floods over New Jersey and New York in 2012
- Election of President Barack Obama in 2008, - Defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in Presidential elections of France 2012,
- Chino hills Earthquake on California 2007,
- Tohoku earthquake of Japan in 2011,
- Assassination of Benazir Bhutto in 2007
- War between Russia and Georgia in 2008
- Chelyabinsk Event meteor 2013,
- Election of Pope Francis 2013
- Exact of Hugo Chavez' death 2013 - Mineirazo defeat of Brazil on World cup 2014,.
- Abdication of King Juan Carlos of Spain 2014,
- Pneumonia collapse of Hillary Clinton on campaign 2016,
- Defeat of Marina LePen in France elections 2017,
- Guadalajara Earthquake in Mexico of 2017
- Superbowl victory of the Eagles of Philadelphia 2018.
- Haida Gwaii Islands Megaquake in 2016,
- Quindio-Caldas Megaquake Colombia 2018,
- Alaska Megaquake of 2018
- Krakatoa Volcano eruption on 2018
- Victory of Andres M Lopez-Obrador in Mexico election 2018.

It is Not easy to define Extrasensorial Perception of future since it comprises very diverse techniques according with the cultural background of the seers, but such ample spectrum of possibilities has evident parallelisms from context to the other.

What I have learnt along my life on this, and I started being still an adolescent, is that in one or other way this includes slow down meditation techniques that help first to put the conscious mind in rest, in order to contact subconsciously the collective unconscious, as it was defined by Dr Carl Jung or the superconscious level as it is defined by the Hypnotist Dick Sutphen.

Religious authors that were also great seers like the Jesuit Joseph Murphy and the Psychic Edgar Cayce, better known as the sleepy prophet, use to describe a technique related with what is called mental prayer.

This is not very different than contemplative spiritual exercises, that are part of the religious path to clairvoyance, what the mystics and religious seers use to reach ecstasies, a kind of spiritual trance like it is described in the writings of St Therese of Avila or even on the kabbalah rituals that are part of the esoteric Hebrew tradition and were extensively used by the famous Mitchel of Nostradamus.

On buddhist tradition precognition is acquired through deep breathing meditation techniques together with visualization that allow the monk to reach the akashic records, the name given on that tradition to the depository of records of future events.

In general terms, these methods correspond to descend to the alpha level of brain waves somehow on which it is possible to get access to the collective unconscious.

Many seers therefore get their visions or glances of future events being submerged in a kind of deep hypnotic trance, or alternatively on deep silent prayer or meditation or through lucid dreams.

It is important to understand that certain systems of beliefs and cosmologies create the needed educational framework that help seers to develop their abilities, while others actually block completely that possibility or make it extremely difficult through negative conditioning.

A Classical example that shows the effect of this on children that may have natural talent to become good candidates for clairvoyance is certain stories learned since the very early years that motivate their curiosity.

For Episcopalians, Anglicans, Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Christians and Oriental Christians for instance this weekend constitutes the celebration of the Magi visitation, one that includes those characters of wisemen that were astrologers and knew about Christ birth distantly.

This celebration is known as epiphany on the western rite Christian Apostolic churches but for the Eastern and Oriental Christian rite Apostolic Churches coincides with the Nativity of Jesus, so it is their Christmas.

The story is presents prophecy in connection with the ability to 'read' the future on the configuration of astral conjunctions, planetary alignments and of course constellations that correspond to Zodiac signs in the ancient Zoroastrian Religion of Persia and Chaldea.

The Gospel according with St Mathew says us that wisemen came from the East, possibly Persia, Assyria, Chaldea, Babylon or India, following an astronomical phenomenon look like a Great Star to visit the baby Jesus when the Holy family was still living on Bethlehem of Judah.

These figures are the first not Hebrews that acknowledged Christ as the Messiah, and they were clearly Astrologers. We also know from the Gospel According with St Luke that during the presentation of the baby in the Temple of Jerusalem the Holy family met with two seers that also identified immediately the child as the Messiah, the elders Simeon and Anna who were both Hebrews.

Protestant Children of course read this same stories so early but the difference is that on their education there is a clear warning saying that all those prophetic gifts belonged only to Biblical times and after that the knowledge of future is sealed.

Similarly, Children that is educated on the far east or Asian communities around the world reading the stories of Buddha develop very early a natural predisposition to accept the possibility to experience esp just being in their ordinary daily meditation practices.

Ancient Greeks were pagan people that however were very open culturally to the gift of clairvoyance, since it was part of their culture since ancient times. There is a strong component of esp on many of the Greek myths, stories that like the Iliad or the tragedy of oedipus King, show that something was already written since birth about the fate of the principal characters.

There are many studies showing that the ability to get information of future through esp is not just the result of years of training, but it must be also genetically present in some way on the person that performs as a seer.

There are clear historic examples of family lines or dynasties of people able to predict the future, like for instance the linage of many prophets described on the Bible, like the one that goes from David, through Solomon to many of their descendants.

Nevertheless, without contradicting that hypothesis, the experience has taught to me that the cultural background is equally important or determinant than even any genetic predisposition to foresee at subconscious level the future. This refers not only to education patterns but to prejudgments against or in favor of this ability in societies.

Certain human groups are more open to accept spontaneous or very well exercised gifts of clairvoyance, like for instance in primitive cultures that practice Shamanism or on the Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Christians that believe on the mystical experience, that do not see it in any particularly negative way.

Unfortunately, certain cultural communities like the atheistic people that is extremely materialistic, not the ones that possibly have followed the New Age culture and so accept precognition as a feasible parapsychological experience, or some fundamentalist Protestants that consider it as a sin, closing their mind with the claim there is No prophecies after Biblical times, hence everything else on modern times is divination.

It is evident that who think clairvoyance is fantasy or is evil are less likely to have an open attitude toward this experiences.

To be able to reach subconsciously access to the future is needed first to trust on their own abilities to do so and to don't think negatively on it, no body feeling guilty, sinful, deluded or inappropriate for this kind of phenomena thinking can really do so, as who ever has phobia to drive a car rarely will pass the driver license test, or who has anxiety to take an airplane would become an aviator.

After this introduction of what is in general forecasting of future events based on extra sensorial perception of time, I want to propose as an exercise to test the validity of this subject.

The test I am going to carry on here is to post a series of predictions that are the result of my own mystic intuition of events that I have perceived are coming to our world on the year 2019.

Since I am disclosing my Insights of future on this weekend I consider that the facts here described have about a year more or less to be transformed on real facts, that is upto January 6th of 2020.

If anybody else here has felt in any way where esp may play a role, either through dreams, premonitions, flashes of intuition through prayer or meditation, it would be interesting to know your comments or observations.

Please be free to also share with us your own insights on the future to compare the way our perceptions are running.

I want to begin, before to disclose my personal insights on the facts I perceive may occur on 2019, saying that I have been on deep meditative praying, submerged on mystical rapport, asking for enlightening to God our Lord along days.

This to be able to see the causal lines beyond what it is our current moment, to interpret correctly those flashes about the future and also to be able to advise in the best of my abilities what to do in order to make our pathway through all those events.

I think future in part is already written, in what has been called by different civilizations along History with names like the book of life, the akashic records or the collective unconscious, that is an ultra dimensional depository of events of all what has occurred, is occurring and will happen at future.

Nevertheless, there is always a freedom of choice that is granted to us, that basically consist on our personal attitude to decide what to do, how to react, how to move on those events and circumstances that are coming to test us in terms of faith, hope, love, and wisdom. In this sense the fact that future is predictable does not mean necessarily that predestination is the rule that govern life or the universe.

Personal prayer is always the key to get the guidance we are going to need on each possible scenario, if we pray with faith we are going to get response from above.

Please if you live in any area of a potential disaster mentioned here it is wise to be prepared to face it, having at hand first aid elements, emergency equipment and a clear contingency plan, good insurances, prudent investments.

Here are my Personal Insights for the incoming Year, they are of course what my own intuition is able to perceive, it would be interesting again if you share the similar points of view or you have other insights to share and discuss here.

1) I see on 2019 an interesting correlation among Astronomical events that are going to be very visible, at simple sight, and the occurrence on earth of very important seismic and volcanic events, as well as, crucial Social, Economic, Political facts that Humanity will experience.

2) We are going to see on the skies conjunctions or planetary alignments, solar and moon eclipses, meteorites and even even most likely objects falling at great speed through the atmosphere that will occur as signals of situations that are going to mark this Year in the world. Astrologically the blood moons are always omens that must be carefully weighted, the giant one that we are going to see on Lunar eclipse this weekend is a clear signal of an incoming strong political crisis in America, one that will trigger unfortunately severe incidents of domestic violence in the streets of major cities. This confrontation between social sectors will be particularly dangerous and agitated specially on Washington DC, as well as on cities located on the Pacific coast and south of the country, where riots from collision of opposite pressure groups will emerge.

3) Talking about social or economic important situations I see 2019 as a year on which the global economy again will show signs of a very erratic performance, going up and down at different moments. In general I can see that North America and Europe will most likely go in to a recession period. Nevertheless, the recession will not affect equally all the economic sectors. I feel that commodities and anything connected with essential services as food or health care are going to perform much better than investments on stock market. Shares, Securities, Bonds and other financial products are going to fluctuate a lot along the year.

4) Crucial political events on America will create uncertainty in the stock markets, for their impact on the way many different kind of transactions can run under their effect. I see this will be the case Primarily of an incoming political crisis boosted for an attempt to impeach the current administration, and the shutting down of the federal government. However, I see also Western Europe suffering of Recession, that will affect Not just Italy, Portugal, Cyprus or Greece, but it will touch the German Economy dramatically.

5) America is not going to be the only nation on huge political internal crisis that will affect its governability, this will also occur on countries like Venezuela, and Great Britain. In the case of Venezuela I have already predicted since November that I see an attempt or terrorist action against Nicholas Maduro, or some his closest functionaries. The final outcome of that act for what I can perceive will be fatal. America will be blamed of it, but the only international plot behind it most likely would be related with European espionage trying to create an issue between Mr Trump and Mr Putin. The death of this political Venezuelan figure will not be the only assassination of 2019. Another grave political crime against a top figure of a government, probably a head of State, will occur on a country in the Eastern Mediterranean or black sea basin.

6) England will fall on a really serious Institutional crisis around the possible ascension to the British Throne by Prince Charles of Wales. I see a lot of turmoil, riots, terrible protests on the streets, an extremely chaotic scenario on London and major cities on England. He could be even proclaimed as King by the Parliament but it is unlikely that he could be effectively crowned. An Abdication can be considered to try to regain governability. There will be terrorist attacks on France again, which authorship will be claimed by fundamentalist Islamic Organizations, and this time will reach the most crucial and emblematic historic areas of large French cities, including a national monument in Paris itself.

7) A considerable large object coming at great speed from the outer space, larger than a simple meteorite will strike our planet on a region in between the Carpathian mountains, balkans, and the shores of the Black sea. This event will be completely unexpected, there will not be any alert, no effective detection by the multiple space agencies. The impact will produce an explosion several times stronger than what occurred in Chelyabinsk, Siberia on 2012. This detonation of many megatons will be confused with a missiles attack triggering a very strong security crisis between Nato, Iran, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and even Israel. Along days and most likely weeks fears of a generalized international conflict of devastating proportions will take over the entire media of the planet. The only chance the crisis will have to be stopped should be through the mediation of the Vatican diplomacy. If the efforts of the Pope fail the consequences for Europe are going to be dramatic, scenarios of terrible devastation under heavy military actions.

8) The trend of strong volcanic activity, with powerful eruptions and also megaquakes that we saw during the planetary alignment of late December 2018, something I also predicted to occur, will happen again in three periods of 2019. Most likely we are going to see this disasters emerging on January and first days of February, around ending of May to beginning of July and at the very ending of the year in between November and December. Strong earthquakes or seaquakes are going to shake the planet not just only over the ring of Fire of the Pacific Ocean, but also on some areas around the Indian Ocean and even on the Atlantic or Mediterranean sea.

9) Areas on which I expect to see intense volcanic and seismic activity on 2019, with episodes of middle and high magnitudes are going to be: small Antilles of Eastern Caribbean, Central Venezuela, Baja California Peninsula, North western Mexico and Popocateptl Volcano, Central Western Andes of Colombia, western Nicaragua, Eastern Guatemala, Salvador, border between Ecuador and Peru, Border between Chile and Peru, Central Chile, Patagonia Volcanos in Argentina and Chile, Kamchatka Peninsula, Japan Pacific coast, Indonesia( between Celebes and Java), Southern Philippines, Sea between New Guinea and New Caledonia, border between India and Pakistan, border between Iran and Afghanistan, Eastern Turkey and north Greece, Eastern Africa ( Mozambique, east SouthAfrica, North Kenia, border between Ethiopia and Somalia), mid Atlantic ridge between Brazil and Western Africa, mid Atlantic ridge between Norway, Island and Canada, volcanos of Central and Southern Italy. The Amazon tropical basin between Peru, Brazil and Colombia.

10) Concerning seismicity and natural disasters on the USA this is what I perceive: important earthquakes or volcanic activity are not going to remain just only on the Pacific states of Alaska and Hawaii as it happened in 2018. The continental part ofthe country will be touched by middle to strong magnitude earthquakes. I see this on offshore between Washington State and British Columbia, border between Oregon and Washington State, offshores between Oregon and California, and on the Sn Andres failure most likely in between Sn Francisco Bay and Long beach, but also there will be a seismic event between the Salton lake and the Mexican North Baja California and low Colorado River. Among the ones I have already mentioned at least one will reach the scale of Megaquake. It comes to my attention that also the North East coast of the country will be affected by a tsunami event triggered most likely by a middle to strong magnitude earthquake that I perceive is coming from the Atlantic offshore of Canada and mid Atlantic ridge. There is also a high risk to see floods on the Mississippi-Ohio-Missouri basin. Strong Hurricane season coming in late summer and fall specially for the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.

11) On the middle of social unrest, streets turmoils, attacks or protests boosted by the winds of crisis I have described, to occur on different points of Europe, England, Syria, Ukraine, America, Mexico or Venezuela, nevertheless, we are going to hear about many Marian Apparitions. There will be common people of very diverse social conditions that will experience visions of the Holy Mother of God. She is coming on this 2019 to deliver messages of hope, peace, comforting the humbles of spirit, the most vulnerable ones, like the elders and the children, showing the Divine mercy acting in the world. This will show that God is caring about his people and all his creatures where ever they are suffering under oppression, persecution, lack of opportunities, poverty, violation of their rights. Some of those apparitions may come with special supernatural signals that will be visible by hundreds of witnesses.

12) On the occurrence of the great calamities like the natural disasters or acts of war I have referred on these predictions for this 2019, also there will be reports of sightings of strange flying lights on the sky. A lot of people and even the professional media and press will show films and talk about them, claiming they appeared from no where a little before or after the event related with. It will be a general claim about the undeniable existence of the so called unidentified flying objects for their presence on almost every scenario of earthquakes, seaquakes, floods, battles.

13) On 2019 there are going to be discovered important pharmaceutical treatments that could offer the solution for either controlling effectively or even curing completely catastrophic illnesses that humanity has been fighting for centuries. I may say that this could be related with grave ailments that are transmitted through viruses for which there has not been really methods even of prevention.

14) New technologies on the area of information flow optimization in networks for any kind of wireless communication will also emerge on 2019, from research carried out on the Academic community. The impact of this development will enhance dramatically the progress on expansion of telecommunications and even establish the foundations of new generations of transmission and reception equipment.
Thank you very much for your attention and to have me here in your prestigious discussion forum.

The Angel of Lightness
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Discussion about Esp Predictions for 2019

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:10 am

... Welcome aboard this site... (even though I am kind of on the outs side Heere... :creeping: ... given rules )

... as those that do happen to come aboard, are usually not so 4th-coming about such mystic matter ( :whistling: as God goes..) to a point, or as in your case points, as Esp goes ... ( I see :infinity: you posted some earthquakes.. )

... Okay Earthquake 2019... but I've been saying this for a while, and not just because it (the Area) was the largest Earthquake recorded in the last year... as if you did research- Perry, Oklahoma was not even on the map, and I've filed legal documents (made a federal case out of it...) and I don't trust the propaganda that science puts out (USGS) as I will testify under oath that they falsify numbers as "oil and government" are involved...

... 2019 will not much of a prediction as to the economy going south... ( collapse )

2019... I've stated 'Trump get Charged!' in 2019 ... (Don't get me started... most people should not need ESP for this prediction)

2019 ... Bigger WAR breaks out in the Middle East .. (again no big secret) ... though just remember most people also will see the Blood Moon and "the moon not shed it's light" as :neer: Batty echoes inn

For Esp - I've identified Mabus already... (last year and published on Holloween night) ... but I only want dumb-meeees :neer: as this kind of talk is spiritual and not "Science" as such ( unless 5D ( dimension) is introduced and given fact) can not be proved at this time by mankind's limited technology. As only "God" can be proven in a court of law in 2019.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:34 am

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

I appreciate the welcome given to me on the forum, it is a honor to be here disclosing my insights of future with interesting and smart people. I suggest a little patience to start to see the accomplishment of the causal lines I have described before, that is the best way to confirm the accuracy of my insights.

Of course since I posted along years on the web before you can find my past predictions by sure looking for them on the web, just googling them my bring you feedback.

I consider that is pertinent to expand and clarify in more important details the numeral 1) of the predictions that I disclosed on the opening post.

The way this was originally expressed was:
1) I see on 2019 an interesting correlation among Astronomical events that are going to be very visible, at simple sight, and the occurrence on earth of very important seismic and volcanic events, as well as, crucial Social, Economic, Political facts that Humanity will experience.

Consistently with that I need to add:

That is not all, also words spoken irresponsibly by leaders or public figures of the highest political position may call facts that correspond to them affecting the nations they are ruling.

This is not a year for heads of State to even mention out of context, unjustified, even as a joke or bargain, or as part of a partisan rhetoric anything concerning turmoils or national disasters of national emergencies, when the real idea or issue to talk about is of a very different nature.

This is because who ever does that on 2019 may repent later to have done so, his words may correlate with real issues coming on that matter.

Now, It is not that a person alone can cause that, it is that there are so dense and heavy energies moving around the earth this year, looking for the way to express themselves that they can easily be channeled by people thinking on a negative way, please do not call tragedies or emergencies for free.

Praying always before to speak or address their people on leaders or public figures is a good advice and weighting carefully the reasons used to do so.
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:37 pm

As a registered "prophetic dreamer" in the U.S. Court system (the corrupt system of justice) and self appointed player/coach in this mystic field of Dreams ... in which all kinds come to kick such psych prediction around on this form ... I'd say most of "us" already are informed of the "warnings" that are coming with ... 'the End Time' ... and not so much "2019" period in general...

... as I would have to argue ... the 'Abomination Code' time has to come into play on Dec. 27 ... or with Mabus, and his death was not sudden, as most people who understand E...sp, knew Mabus was going to die!

... as too your last comment, and your attempt to sugar coat the current situation of 2019 to all (yes, the proper word is) dummies... (as 'God' comes into question) well I say... let me get into uniform-
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:56 pm

:neer: ... batty in ... :dusto: (If you clearly see or know something is wrong, don't sugar coat it - speaking as an Angel of Light! ) Trump
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:25 pm

The Angel of Lightness wrote:The Peace of God to all that Belong to the Light

Dear Readers, Happy new Year 2019, happy western Epiphany Holiday or Eastern Nativity Holiday.

Let me open a discussion about esp predictions for 2019, a subject that of course correspond to one of the most intriguing facts of Paranormality: the ability to travel mentally to another location in the space time and see what will happen on it.

I am a mystic seer and I trust on ESP forecasting of future events. Since i was raised on a background that is religious I use sometimes to describe these experiences with terminology that is religious, but being a scientist too, that is my profession, I also can talk on it using terms of more secular approach of them.

I started my career about 15 years ago on other specialized forums devoted to the discussion of paranormal perception of time and precognition of future like AboveTopSecret.com, Propheciesonline.com and Prophecies.us websites.

I am interested on predicting events that may occur in different areas like politics, economics, science, technology, ufo contacts, environmental issues, and natural events including helping to prevent or attend natural disasters.

I have posted predictions on AboveTopSecret.com since 2007 to 2018, I was also in prophecy.us a website since 2004 until ceased to exist on 2008, and also I joined propheciesonline.com another specialized domain that existed between 2009 to 2015.

There are many events that I have been able to predict publicly correctly in the past, for instance:
- Prediction of the great recession since march of 2007,
- Hurricane Ike arrival to Galveston Texas in 2008, - Hurricane Sandy floods over New Jersey and New York in 2012
- Election of President Barack Obama in 2008, - Defeat of Nicholas Sarkozy in Presidential elections of France 2012,
- Chino hills Earthquake on California 2007,
- Tohoku earthquake of Japan in 2011,
- Assassination of Benazir Bhutto in 2007
- War between Russia and Georgia in 2008
- Chelyabinsk Event meteor 2013,
- Election of Pope Francis 2013
- Exact of Hugo Chavez' death 2013 - Mineirazo defeat of Brazil on World cup 2014,.
- Abdication of King Juan Carlos of Spain 2014,
- Pneumonia collapse of Hillary Clinton on campaign 2016,
- Defeat of Marina LePen in France elections 2017,
- Guadalajara Earthquake in Mexico of 2017
- Superbowl victory of the Eagles of Philadelphia 2018.
- Haida Gwaii Islands Megaquake in 2016,
- Quindio-Caldas Megaquake Colombia 2018,
- Alaska Megaquake of 2018
- Krakatoa Volcano eruption on 2018
- Victory of Andres M Lopez-Obrador in Mexico election 2018.

(The Power of Faith is Equivalent to Genocide * Equation = North Korean War 2019)

(Rogue Missile Sequence)

The history of the shroud from the 15th century is well recorded. In 1532, the shroud suffered damage from a fire in the chapel where it was stored. A drop of molten silver from the reliquary produced a symmetrically placed mark through the layers of the folded cloth. Poor Clare Nuns attempted to repair this damage with patches. In 1578 the House of Savoy took the shroud to Turin and it has remained at Turin Cathedral ever since.

Repairs were made to the shroud in 1694 by Sebastian Valfrè to improve the repairs of the Poor Clare nuns. Further repairs were made in 1868 by Clotilde of Savoy. The shroud remained the property of the House of Savoy until 1983, when it was given to the Holy See, the rule of the House of Savoy having ended in 1946.

A fire, possibly caused by arson, threatened the shroud on 11 April 1997. In 2002, the Holy See had the shroud restored. The cloth backing and thirty patches were removed, making it possible to photograph and scan the reverse side of the cloth, which had been hidden from view for centuries. The Shroud was exhibited to the public from August 8 to August 12, 2018. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Shroud_of_Turin

1. = Act from God = 1532 (pending)
2. = Act from God = 1997 (satisfied today)
FAKE
GENUINE

princeoferidu.com/sumerian-gods.html

1. Turin Shroud Note = Pope Gregory XIII, who introduced, Gregorian Calendar, it in October 1582
2. Turin Shroud Note = Thursday 6th September 1666, Great Fire Of London

(The Month of April is Disputed in History as the Month of his Crucifixion ***************** The Month of October is Disputed in History as the Month of his Birth **************)

("636/666", God disputes the Gentile Reign over Dead work and Dead flesh, nuclear euthanasia, so the answer is not a legal "666" day duration from God's final Warning, difficult equation, with in the final Week of Daniel which is 1335 Days) (we must keep watch, and the Legal Evidence, is that God has not acted in the contended month of October, not as of yet, 2019 is the perfect opportunity for this to have happen (where as God answered us already in "September" 2001 within the 2300 multiples of Daniel from the 7th Year, but God has not answered us a second time, as least not at this moment, and it will follow God's Answer in "October" ) (Luke 17:17, "September and October" are Gods Warnings relative to the final week of daniel, the rest we have to keep watch for the expression)[/i]

Corrected Solution

1. God Choose, April 1997 to September 2001, Turin Shroud because of the Association in the Positions of the Pole Stars past to present
2. God Chooses, "October 2019 to May 2021", for the same relative reason, of the Positions of the Pole Stars Past to Present

(Restated - Simple Position for 2019)

LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g

(Lapos Exillis (Edward Leedskalnin) .............. I cannot be sure, but I believe the phrase is intended to be understood as "The Prophecy of Marduk, Slaying, Tiamat")

(God Strikes New York City, NY ... two times, to Announce the Lord's Coming, just like God striked Jerusalem two times at the crucifixion and death of Jesus) (its a prophecy that is unfulfilled) and this is (North Korean War 2019)

(if the strike in 2013 was disputed as a missile for 2300 of daniel, then for 1290 of daniel the year 2019 is disputed as a missile also) (there is a backlog of legal evidences, as we've said) (and, the state funded incest/rape/murder, and deployment of suicide in ethnic and jews, will ensure a blind and dumb death, even as they die, like 9/11/2001) (everything must continue as to what is necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:11 pm

... while watching Trump address the Nation- I can now predict the ‘End of the World’ as he speaks.. ‘Wall or no government (paycheck) / shutdown ‘
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Djevelen » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:09 pm

Those predictions are roughly correct. Police Security Service are persecuting me to force me to having least one child then take this child away from me. Then still plague me to suicide. That's only the prophecy Bible and Quran are talking about.
What else?

AND

You'll find my small business in www.brreg.no with number id: 997 569 652. But the issue is that the Norwegian state want I having spying resources in alternative technology but I do not want to let the false serpent to act as spy and they want it has internet access too; also, having laptop and small stationary pc's which I want old school ways as you see DEC's PDP8, PDP10, PDP11 and ND's NORD-1, NORD-5, ND100, ND500 and such. Easier to fix and repair and saving a lot environment.
What else?

I am keeping at fixed time horizon.
Djevelen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:46 pm

... Question.. is your ESP ... like saying Trump who call this a state of emergency and looks to sign an order ... as it is going into Friday, and a lot of people (government) aren't going to be paid... or think about 'food stamps' .. as he is kind hinting that he is going to do this in the near future... (With this shutdown of US government)

like I like to call tomorrow's news today... TRUMP ORDERS HIS WALL (and he can claim to "Order Mexico to pay for it" ( :lol: by Trumping out) through his blah, blah, blah (trade war thing that he has going) ... Why does he not claim to use the money seized from the drugs being smuggled in (drug money .. as the Feds should sell all that 'Pot' in most states now that it's legal... right) through Mexico
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 am

Well, all that is of course interesting and in many aspects valid observations, when an event is coming usually is detected by more than one sensitive person with clairvoyant skills without restrictions of cultural background, socioeconomic level and creed or beliefs.  

Now, in the famous case of  Edgar Cayce He warned apparently while making a reading on medical aspects suddenly and unexpectedly on the Wall street crash of 1929 and the arrival of the Great depression that was on 1927. 

Edgar Cayce: ". . . adverse forces that will come in 1929 . . . unless another of the more STABLE banking conditions come to the relief, a great disturbance in financial circles . . . we may expect a considerable break and bear market..

I can see the deep impression that the distraction sophism of the Wall is causing on the nation, I can assure you that the real important issues are unfortunately right now pretty much ignored by who must be paying attention to them really.

After what occurred in Brunswick Canada during the last day, the unexpected tremor of magnitude almost 4 I think it is really sensate to understand that the timing is running fast for the strong seismic event I predicted to occur on the East Coast of Canada and USA.

I respectfully suggest to all the readers of my predictions that are living close by New York and Boston, even as south as Philadelphia or Baltimore, or surroundings and also on the Canadian Atlantic, please do preparations to face a possible major emergency, design evacuation paths, keep in an easy to access place first aid elements, batteries, sleeping bags, bags with essential things to survive, be ready to moveout fast in case of Megaquake or Tsunami alarm.  

Thanks, 

The Angel of Lightness 
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:50 pm

... well out of all the things I've prophectically observed :infinity: ... earthquakes would probably be the team that I would play for. (Long story and personal if I went Pro at this) .. as I have document evidence that I've filed in Federal Court too "such" quakes under oath... and even predicted actually the date prior of one of the largest quakes to hit ... but of coarse that was with a little of both 'science' and spiritual help..

--- but I would refer too 'History' and 'prophetic word' as trying to grasp a true understanding to such 'mystic' communication... as it was written ... "a long, long time ago" that in these days (end time days) that "God" would pour out his spirit to all ...

Well, as you say, Edgar Cayce - though he though like a Doctor and was limited to his time... and more called a healer in 'today' standards, as there are people that just use 'Prayer' and such is done 'mystically' (okay there is / can be a debate ) as 'God' and the perception of ... has to come into play. As best describe in Christian terms as 'Holy Ghost' communication ...

...Now too the forecasting of the 1929 stock market ... I say one should think "Global" as I have to file a federal case on that, given the 'abomination code' is now in play :infinity: ( :whistling: I see)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Djevelen » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:49 am

Gus Who wrote:... well out of all the things I've prophectically observed :infinity: ... earthquakes would probably be the team that I would play for. (Long story and personal if I went Pro at this) .. as I have document evidence that I've filed in Federal Court too "such" quakes under oath... and even predicted actually the date prior of one of the largest quakes to hit ... but of coarse that was with a little of both 'science' and spiritual help..

--- but I would refer too 'History' and 'prophetic word' as trying to grasp a true understanding to such 'mystic' communication... as it was written ... "a long, long time ago" that in these days (end time days) that "God" would pour out his spirit to all ...

Well, as you say, Edgar Cayce - though he though like a Doctor and was limited to his time... and more called a healer in 'today' standards, as there are people that just use 'Prayer' and such is done 'mystically' (okay there is / can be a debate ) as 'God' and the perception of ... has to come into play. As best describe in Christian terms as 'Holy Ghost' communication ...

...Now too the forecasting of the 1929 stock market ... I say one should think "Global" as I have to file a federal case on that, given the 'abomination code' is now in play :infinity: ( :whistling: I see)

I see that the abomination code concerns about software that requires code to match the source code in math so it can be read correctly and password and such to make file even smaller so people who are hackers must find other jobs so the stock marked will fall.
Djevelen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Djevelen wrote:
I see that the abomination code concerns about software that requires code to match the source code in math so it can be read correctly and password and such to make file even smaller so people who are hackers must find other jobs so the stock marked will fall.

... actually it was one of the easiest codes to crack, with a child’s mind ...if you knew about the ‘Abomination ‘ then all you needed was the simple arithmetic (add and subtract math) to get a date of Dec.27) but the hour was a little more tricky to obtain... as too effect all, requests thought and understanding .. as in a game of ‘Chess’ as such is the case to earning cents.

... as the stock market falls due to such ‘Abomination’ ... as those that seek the source must understand the balance of power... as - and +

Though this is not a secure site, as such true discussions as to decode and code go... as I like to apply ‘Dumb-me’ language so cents inn ... the :2cents: needed to travel through the (blind, deaf and Dumb meee :neer: time of this WAT2) ‘figuring out period’ ... as if you knew the answer, but had to spell out ... how (but not heere) as power comes from such knowledge ... (as decoding correctly is knowledge in itself) in time.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:57 pm

(Abomination Code+ = Failed Prophecies)

12/21/2012
maa.org/book/export/html/117649

bibliotecapleyades.net/tzolkinmaya/esp_tzolkinmaya08.htm

February 26, 1993 . Truck Bombing, Twin Towers NYC
September 11, 2001 . Plane Hijack, Twin Towers NYC

(The Events are Supernatural, the Controversies are Man Made = Abomination Code)

Abomination Code for Today?

incnomore.wordpress.com/2015/09/20/failing-the-prophet-test-manalo-is-a-false-prophet/

September 1994 = Corrected to = Flight 370, March 2014
October 21, 2011 = Corrected to = October 21, 2019 (as we've said)
May 21, 2011 = Corrected to = May 21, 2021 (12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021, IF, "1290 + 1335" began on FLIGHT 370, 153 days is tagged onto the end of the length)

(North Korean War, and Edward Leedskalnin's Missing Nuclear Bomb outside of NYC, are still unresolved)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 pm

... Well this 'Abomination code' is pretty simple for all dummies to understand... as it was kind of like the 'Oklahoma code' back in 2015, that I identified as Earthquakes in Oklahoma area and am following / filed legal documents .. and actually predicted several of the larger earthquakes (4.0 or > ) in which I've stated about 2 years ago that 'Perry, Oklahoma' is the mega quake (as its building up and had recorded the biggest quake in the last year to date)

Though this 'Abomination code' has a time cycle of 45 days... and needs to be kept under wraps (that is why this should not be discussed on this site, as only my site is sucure and carries all legal rights and documents ) on my sub.. and I clearly warn all dummies that it's a sub, therefore they should know what happens if there is a leak!

... as I have the legal right and authority to act on behave of the crew that signs up to too set Sale to this sea :infinity: through the end time... should arrive in pleanty of time 4- :heartpump: ever day ... as U2-14 day :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:59 pm

(Abomination Code = WAT2 // 9 11 2001)

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

1993 Twin Towers begins 27 Years
-Two Twin Towers + World Trade Center One = THREE
12/21/2020 (to 5/21/2021 153 days) Ends 27 Years (three days of darkness)

World Trade Center One, the last one, is destroyed sometime before 2020, and begins the NORTH KOREAN WAR = ABOMINATION CODE!
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:25 pm

Now, concerning the present political fight between the President and the Opposition in the Congress I can only repeat what I have already foretold since 2016, after he was elected:

I am perfectly aware of the great responsibility that this assertion represents, but I don't see the President ending normally his term, not at all, in other words he would not be present on the inauguration of his successor in any way that correspond to a normal transfer of power.

His battle for the wall will prove to be his nemesis, He will not get the funding he require for such pharaonic project but instead will erode dramatically his popular support along the weeks that this confrontation will shut down the government and cut dramatically the benefits that are paid through the federal government to millions of Americans in need.

I have warned along these two years that it is not smart really to open so many battle fronts simultaneously a Mr Trump is doing, also it is not advisible under the so destructive causal lines that are running on the world, with permanent risk of natural disasters of devastating consequences, to mention in vane the status of National emergency.

it would be devastating for his political credibility and his leadership if it happen that precisely in the days he declare the country artificially on a National emergency, arguing that what ever is happening on the border justifies it, forcing a national crisis for his inability to negotiate and concede then a real terrible cataclysmic event shock the country simultaneously elsewhere.

We must not put God to the test at all, that is not sensate, tempting God is not really an audacity is a so wrong doing, and can carry out terrible consequences. This is a fight that the President is not going to win, there is no way to bargain successfully with a so weak argument to defend, any possible outcome will be a loss.

The Angel of Lightness
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:04 pm

... your failing to grasp :infinity: actual truth... as such forces play out.. (as God already wrote the BROAD way... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: through the :whistling: AC/DC Highway..

... and even God, as a man would know, Trump will not ... ( :worry: fear God) as he see himself in power... he can “Order” a Wall built... but ( :infinity: actual truth) this is over who controls the :lep: (lucky charms pot of Gold) hole (as it should be seen, as ... -21 Trillion and growing .. or to God = spotting an anti-Christ a nickel, out of the Black-Jack cards he holds all others too!) “Pot”

The question one should ask, as everyone should have some cents to place their wages ... as :infinity: Esp must go to those with enough to have .06¢ to act on. Given if one truly knew the “Time Frame” that they were in.

The fact is ... :infinity: a new world order is coming ... as we are now in the 45 day (Abomination) period ... (if the reader understands ) ... war breaks out in (Biblical terms ) Middle East
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:27 am

Gus Who wrote:... your failing to grasp :infinity: actual truth... as such forces play out.. (as God already wrote the BROAD way... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: through the :whistling: AC/DC Highway..

... and even God, as a man would know, Trump will not ... ( :worry: fear God) as he see himself in power... he can “Order” a Wall built... but ( :infinity: actual truth) this is over who controls the :lep: (lucky charms pot of Gold) hole (as it should be seen, as ... -21 Trillion and growing .. or to God = spotting an anti-Christ a nickel, out of the Black-Jack cards he holds all others too!) “Pot”

The question one should ask, as everyone should have some cents to place their wages ... as :infinity: Esp must go to those with enough to have .06¢ to act on. Given if one truly knew the “Time Frame” that they were in.

The fact is ... :infinity: a new world order is coming ... as we are now in the 45 day (Abomination) period ... (if the reader understands ) ... war breaks out in (Biblical terms ) Middle East

(Fake Mail!)

rgdn.info/assets/uploads/images/tinymce/analitics/5/5e4-hranitel_bitiya_3_3322.jpg
calogero.us/Urban/Origins/5-RegionSys/5_6-CelestAlignments.html

..............(Halley Comet - Fake Mail!)
greatdreams.com/blog-2012/dee-blog98.html

(Galactic Center Alignment) 2300 B.C. for 2300 of Daniel, and the Legal Evidence of that would be the "Orion to Vernal Equinox" transition of "10000 Saints or 10,000 B.C.".
God talks only about one Jubilee Period of 49 Years, and it takes place before the Final Week of Daniel. (Halley's Comet is Beyond the Final Week of Daniel, the Jubilee would take place after the Final Week, and it would be invalid).
(Galactic Alignment of 1998 and Comet, Not Vernal Equinox) 1948 Isreal to Turin Shroud of Jesus 1997 (COMET HALE BOPP 1997) = 49 Years

"Heaven's Gate = Valid and True 1997 Jubilee Suicide/Galactic Alignment Suicide"

Comet Halley is invalidated because its "Jubilee" takes place after Daniel's Final Week ..................... COMET HALE BOPP IS VALID because its Jubilee took place before Daniel's Final Week .................... Issac Newton's Prophecy of Halley's Comet is Fraudulent, humanity will simply die in 153 days, or immediately on 12/21/2020 (12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 the 153 days at the last length of 1335 Days of Daniel)

(Humanity dies dumb and blind, there's no additional judgment, it just dies at 3 Days of Darkness, instantaneously, with no time to react. Humanity has wasted its longevity in its incest/rape/murder/suicides, God kills humanity, in the heat of its passion and pleasure, there is no additional argument) (All of God's Claims in Revelation's, falls on multiples, authenticated with legal signs, that have already happened. Nguyen Van Lem = Moses, and that shut down the Gentile Reign for good, but, the multiples are readily seen from the "wow signal!" to Solstice precessional alignment 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 ......... or from 1980 generally to the end of daniel's weeks in 2021 for 42 years, but the argument of 153 days cuts that down to 12/21/2020, and then humanity dies, since 153 days are tagged on the end of 1335 days) (God doesn't necessarily want anyone to disturb humanities, "heat of passion" before it dies)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:22 pm

I would count this as part of a bigger war... (As predicted... see my "Dark Matter" (post - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=168535 ) "is back") ... as US soldiers, a civilian employee at the defence department and a contractor died, US Central Command said. Another three US soldiers were wounded.
US forces are in Manbij to back Kurdish and Arab forces.

Turkey Boarder is 15 miles away.
Wednesday's attack took place at a restaurant near Manbij's main market.
The US troops were at the restaurant to meet members of the Manbij Military Council, a witness told news agency.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:27 am

Gus Who wrote:I would count this as part of a bigger war... (As predicted... see my "Dark Matter" (post - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=168535 ) "is back") ... as US soldiers, a civilian employee at the defence department and a contractor died, US Central Command said. Another three US soldiers were wounded.
US forces are in Manbij to back Kurdish and Arab forces.

Turkey Boarder is 15 miles away.
Wednesday's attack took place at a restaurant near Manbij's main market.
The US troops were at the restaurant to meet members of the Manbij Military Council, a witness told news agency.

(Donald Trump is, under the influence of "Thomas Dunn the Angel") (Science doesn't mean anything to humanity anymore, there will be no new developments, no new learning, there is only war)

The USA Border = Berlin Wall = North Korea Upper Border ............... Korea's Targets are not, ethnics or jews, they are white an asian people, they are targeting productive people in humanities scope, they have become the extension of ethnic terrorism, and, maybe russia falls into that category too, either way. We are not finished with the North Korean Issue.

(Humanity is going to die. Soon. But before this happens, satan puts on the appearance of righteousness, that means conflict resolution)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:53 pm

OP: Angel of Darkness........

If you predicted Trump in 2016, who will be president in (election) 2020/ (inauguration ) 2021 ?
I am not psychic, but I don't think he is going anywhere and I think he will win re-election.
I think people are beginning to wise up to all the hate mongering and fake news against him.

Will the Pope resign ? Who will be the next one ?

If you predicted a Philadelphia win last year, who will win this year?
Personally, I think it will be the LA Rams.

Do you see anything related to free energy devices that we will have in our homes ?

What does Leedskalnin ( Coral Castle) have to do with a nuclear bomb?
Last edited by raymond1234 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:45 pm

raymond1234 wrote:If you predicted Trump in 2016, who will be president in (election) 2020/ (inauguration ) 2021 ?
I am not psychic, but I don't think he is going anywhere and I think he will win re-election.
I think people are beginning to wise up to all the hate mongering and fake news against him.

I predicted " nobody would win" as History will prove "Truth" too such election... as I say, this statement will :yikes haunt you the rest of your life.
raymond1234 wrote:Will the Pope resign ? Who will be the next one ?
No - Pope has to transfer the title of Church (House) into the rightful heir name, as being voted and owning are different ...
raymond1234 wrote:Who will be the next one ?
If you don't know yet, than you are not considered a Christian. As all Christian have been given and took as ... :2cents:
raymond1234 wrote:If you predicted a Philadelphia win last year, who will win this year?
A True psychic would not give away such knowledge ... and tell you to stop being stupid and at least try thinking like a psychic.

[quote="raymond1234]
Do you see anything related to free energy devices that we will have in our homes ?[/quote] yes

@ g01dend - your reply to Turkey / Syria Boarder has no real insight to the near future of a bigger war in the Middle East, where Isreal comes under attack as prophecied in this time.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:18 am

Batman wrote:

I predicted " nobody would win" as History will prove "Truth" too such election... as I say, this statement will :yikes haunt you the rest of your life.

If you don't know yet, than you are not considered a Christian. As all Christian have been given and took as ...

[/quote] A True psychic would not give away such knowledge ... and tell you to stop being stupid and at least try thinking like a psychic.
[/quote]

-----------------------

The questions were intended for the OP based on his initial remarks .....but thanks anyhow.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:40 am

raymond1234 wrote:

The questions were intended for the OP based on his initial remarks .....but thanks anyhow.

I beg your pardon, but it's too close to the end zone :infinity: (READ ZONE for ESP (extra special players) to sit on the sidelines ... and not Twiddle there Dees and Dumbs ... as to a position ) and silence is a betrayal to God's truth!

... as OP tries to stay nut-troll in this Spiritual war-fair ... between the the 2 D's (Dumb and Dumbers) in this kind of :shock: zone... :neer: .. as I batty have to offer a 3rd "batty" zone choice of blaming both parties and the Government in general for the mess that everyone seems to be in, there4 Wii thy Dumb-meee-est choice - have too put in :2cents: as required.

... as Nut-troll is for ESPpppper’s to play ball in this :sleep: zzzone

:infinity: Batty Zone!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:07 am

:lep: hmmm - besides Jesus ESP about the timing of the BLOOD MOON GOING DARK and Israel for a last warning... I take it that Isreal military ESP this out on such in this tweet for 2019... Jan.20 @3:42pm (tweet time) ... Does it count as a Prediction if you start a bigger war ??? HEERE

According to Syrian military the IDF began intensive airstrikes, launching groups of missiles shortly after 1 a.m.local time. Reports via the BBC suggest that the Syrian air defenses destroyed most of the missiles before they hit their targets.

Israeli military tweets that a missile attack on Iranian elite forces in Syria is underway

"We warn the Syrian Armed Forces against attempting to harm Israeli forces or territory," adding that the IDF hit targets belonging to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' elite unit ...

.. as Wii should chalk up Bodies as cents @ :2cents: (ll) ( :infinity: The Happening News :yikes )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:05 pm

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

I see the interests expressed on the discussion of the predictions I released on beginning of the month of January is right now on far east issues, nevertheless I think the real scenario of major action in the world is right now on South America.

Here I have predicted that Nicolas Maduro regime is going to end definitively soon, on this 2019, and that even he may not survive the complete collapse of the Bolivarian regime he has led since the death of its founder Hugo Chavez.

Venezuela is exploding today on a huge major crisis of governability, with two Presidents both claiming to be the only legit one, from one side the President of the National Assembly Mr Juan Guadio, backed up by the United States plus the major part of the countries of the group of Lima and in the other side Nicolas Maduro supported by China, Russia, Cuba and other socialist countries of Latin America like Nicaragua, Bolivia, Salvador.

This is perfectly consistent with my own prediction of almost a decade ago about how the experiment of the Bolivarian Regime of Venezuela was going to end dramatically, in civil war scenario, in terrible social and economic crisis and also it was going to be synchronized with strong earthquakes on that land.

Those predictions were posted on other websites I used to disclose my insights at that time, but all of them gradually are converging with my prediction of early January that we were going to be the end of the nightmare soon after.

My interest on to foresee the future of Venezuela started many years ago, and systematically I have showed a sequence of correct predictions in the past.

About Hugo Chavez I predicted many interesting things on it since 2010:

- His regime although it had for many years a democratic facade it was going to originate really a dictatorship, something that his successor Nicolas Maduro has performed beyond any reasonable doubt.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... pid9325281

- He was cursed since his childhood to perform as a type of AntiChrist and so to generate chaos and disgrace to his nation and the region of the world he came from.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... pid9341374

- I predicted successfully that he was going to loose the referendum of December 2007 to give him extraordinary powers to reform the constitution and lead the country in to communism, that was the only election he lost on his political life by the way.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... pid3741777

- I also predicted since 2011 that his death was going to arrive being him absolutely disable to continue ruling, secluded in critical condition for weeks and even unconscious the major part of the time.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... id12673633

At 2 am on March 5th 2013 I predicted he was already dying in moments the official reports of the government and in particular of Maduro were saying he was recovering successfully from his last surgery performed in Cuba.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... id16031494

Thanks,

I feel highly honored for the attention given to my predictions here on this prestigious forum of Dream Moods.

The Angel of Lightness
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:54 pm

Batman wrote:@ g01dend - your reply to Turkey / Syria Boarder has no real insight to the near future of a bigger war in the Middle East, where Isreal comes under attack as prophecied in this time.

raymond1234 wrote:What does Leedskalnin ( Coral Castle) have to do with a nuclear bomb?

(I Solved Daniel's Weeks, Finally ... ... ... ... Humanity will die 12/21/2020 ... ... ... ... what happens before humanity dies? Its feeding off the faithful, their pain, and their lives ... ... ... ... another scape goat is chosen, maybe a dip into asia, that means korea maybe, or, iran, the nuclear prospects) (they may even claim syria is a nuclear prospect)

lurch2.blogspot.com/2013/08/betty-and-barney-hill-collection.html
newspunch.com/4chan-alien-selfie/

Certified Jesus* (What did Jesus himself say about the "3 Days of Darkness")

(Red is from Backwards, what does this mean?) ................ Its a Parallel Argument, that is alluded to. That Means, the Red Portions are Beyond Daniel's Weeks in the Controversy of Revelations's Addendum/Addition to Daniel's Final Week::

weboooool.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-shard-or-tower-of-babel-on-moon.html?m=1

Nguyen Van Lem/Moses 1968 +100 Years = 2061 A.D. Halley's Comet
Galactic Center 2012 + Jubilee of 49 Years = 2061 A.D. Halley's Comet

3 Days of Darkness Everything is Resolved with God ................ Jerusalem is Killed and Destroyed with Nuclear Weapons, perhaps other places too like NYC, India, Africa ................. but first, Jerusalem!

(Ethnics and Jews, and the usa, needs to do more against me, before, God reveals, me, Moses as the Missing Nuclear Weapons, prophesied by Edward Leedskalnin, over the dead bodies of millions of american citizens!)

(Daniel 9:1-2 tells us approximately when the Middle of the Week is, 70 years to the Middle of 1290 and 1335 Days of Daniel .................. that is approximately the 70th Year of 9/23/2017..............Daniel's Final Week is resolved during the last portion of the 1335 Days, which is, 153 Days before, on 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 at the 3 Days of Darkness)

(You need to be a better false witness, and hurt me more, to see me detonated, and millions of american citizens deceased!)

("62nd to the 69th Week is a Jubilee for Jesus Christ as the Profanity of his Body, that means, 1947/1948 + Jubilee of 49/50 years = 1997, the law is completed, either before or after Daniel's Final Week .............................. if you redeem the body of Jesus in Jerusalem ................... then God reassigns the profanity of the Body of Jesus to the Gentile Reign in Revelation, from "12/21/2012 to 12/21/2061 = Jubilee, Galactic Alignment to Halley's Comet") (I don't think I can make the law any more simple then that, Kill the Jewish and Ethnic People, Kill them from the Face of the Earth, and Kill Jerusalem)

(Kill the Jewish People, Kill the Ethnic People, Kill Jerusalem ............................... King David said to Solomon his Son you are appointed King, that is "Gog and Magog" a dispute with God over his holy temple in profanity ...................... that last until the "3 Days of Darkness", if you don't fix the situation then you will die ..................... nightly walk to city hall for ethnic euthanasia tonight, and, if you use to much force against me, you may find the philadelphia chief of police and the philadelphia mayor guilty of decapitating their own family) (tonight after dark city hall)

(these people are more unfaithful, and, that does not change my position, or my authority) (North Korean War, Pope Francis Death before that, possibly)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:31 pm

@ A of L ... to be upfront on the Venezuela situation. (As it is a microcosm of what is happening... in the New World Order)
as I take that your insight is from your opinion and not as influenced by dreams (prophetic) as much as ‘in the news’ events... As I, having (personal) bias one way to another dating back to the early 90’s ... and followed the news coming out... I could tell you prophetically speaking, that the people of Venezuela and the people of .. the Americans will be more united in the near future... under a universal ‘Truth’ as as far as everyone’s concern. As it won’t really matter who “elected” ruler to a global truth, as many nations now are in the same term oil.

Though as ‘Religious’ given your taking a name of an ‘Angel’ Heere, I like to remind you and the readers that you were instructed to keep “Watch” :infinity: .. by Jesus at ... and not at Venezuela at a world war vs. civil wars goes ... in political terms

... with that said... and in the news today..
World War 3: 'Rapid military escalation' occurring between Iran and Israel
TENSIONS between Iran and Israel are "escalating and intensifying" after Israel struck Iranian targets this week, a former Pentagon official has warned.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:11 pm

[b]Certified Jesus* (What did Jesus himself say about ... Red

[i](Red is from Backwards, what does this mean?)
counting backwards YES, if the #1290! (As that date happened!

(Daniel 9:1-2 tells us ... 1290 and 1335 Days of Daniel ........
I told you the day and the hour depends on the facts (Tick) as things go down ... (tick, tick, tick)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Gus Who wrote:Certified Jesus* (What did Jesus himself say about ... Red

(Red is from Backwards, what does this mean?) counting backwards YES, if the #1290! (As that date happened!

(Daniel 9:1-2 tells us ... 1290 and 1335 Days of Daniel ........
I told you the day and the hour depends on the facts (Tick) as things go down ... (tick, tick, tick)

(Daniel is Solved, A "Complete Prophecy" (everyone dies) ............. Revelation the "Addendum/Addition" (jerusalem dies (or more,by man) ................ Cuts into this figure, the variable appears to be only "3 Days of Darkness")

(Heresies, or better? Butter and Heresies Candies?)

1. 42 Gentile of Revelation (disputed) ("manchild"/"Jewish Holocaust (ephraim, removed from "book of life/revelation", in revelation only, accounting of tribes), Isaiah 11:8-11)
2. "62nd to 69th Week" (disputed) (dual usage revealed in, "jubilee", numbers 36:4-5) ("Joseph" is only accounted in revelation with the tribes)
3. "2300 of Daniel" (disputed) (this figure is more controversy) "2300 Days for Daniel's Final Week" versus, "1290+1335 for Daniel's Final Week" (the difference is not 153 Days or it could be)

(God talks about the "Jubilee, 62nd to 69th Week" before the Final Week of Daniel ...........that is the "Turin Shroud of Jesus"................then.................God talks about the "Jubilee" during the Final Week of Daniel when "Joseph comes before the Tribes in Revelation" (num. 36:4-5, this is, Mayan Calendar, "12/21/2012 to 12/21/2061 for Halley's Comet" Roughly, these are two sets of information for the one Value of "Jubilee 62nd Week to 69th Week of Daniel")

(God used a "WOW Signal!" to mark 42 Relative Years to the Present (12/21/2020 Three Days of Darkness) .................... God may use another "WOW Signal!" to mark 42 future years (12/21/2020 Three Days of Darkness), but the issue is, the Destruction of Jerusalem, its People and its Land, and perhaps more of those genetic line clusters if that doesn't satisfy the argument)

(2014 A.D. Flight 370 + 2300 Days of Daniel = 12/20/2020 Three Days of Darkness.......................2014 A.D. Flight 370 + "1290 and 1335 Days" of Daniel = 5/21/2021 End of 1335 Days from the 70th year, and, End of 153 Days)

That is how the Gospel is Written, God implies, there are two Conclusions, One is Daniel's Complete Prophecy, and Two is the Revelation's Addendum/Addition (the figures are not flipped perfectly, for other reasons, God is more Accurate) (in our previous entry, I've indicated the three areas God disputes, 2300 Days/153 days or 3 days of darkness/42 months/years (or 100 years) "God can flip the figures, that is the only answer, and God does not do that without, man addressing the dead work and flesh issue, those genetic lines, population cluster" (so everything is true and valid, but there are many ethnic people, many jewish people, that are false witnesses, promoting only suicide, and I am number 1, in their suicide) (i was banned from that christian forum, because, everything I said was legally valid and legally true, but, its good, the only thing that will help mankind, is to let these people cut me off, so god can cut them off spiritually ... ... ... ... otherwise god will not cut them off spiritually, and daily, (otherwise they do not have much strength do anything more or less against me)

Back to Topic (I will talk briefly about the Old Ways in Prophecy for a Moment)

The Mysterious Falcon Lake Close UFO Encounter Incident by Stephen Michalak in 1967 - FindingUFO
youtube.com/watch?v=KyQGMy3K3fA

Market Street building collapse
youtube.com/watch?v=cD1696qitYw

(God has my authority and my power in view) (But to answer the false witnesses, man's natural state of committing suicide by using force against my testimony and my body) (God answers my prayer and sends his angels to kill and destroy those people...........and when they are cut off spiritually, then, mankind kills them, their people and their land) (You have to kill both Jerusalem, and if God does not stop the countdown to the destruction of this earth and universe, you have to kill more, kill india's 1billion population, kill the middle east, kill africa, kill the jewish clusters and ethnic cluster globally ............ save yourself the trouble in the usa, and kill the jewish population with nuclear weapons in new york city NY ................... but first kill and destroy Jerusalem, its people and its land)

(My only answer is God's Angels in your rebuke, not anything else. You cannot prevail against me. Right now, more then ever, they are more unclean, and more appealing in genocide to the nations that concern god. From now until the End of Daniel's Weeks, this is a time of prayer, until God makes the choice given to us clear, at the "3 Days of Darkness", that is only a work mankind must perform to convince God, the Jubilee of the body of jesus in that conviction, must be redeemed, in the Jubilee of the Gentile Reign)

(The Old Ways with Prophecy had two years, the standard 365 year to answer Daniel's Prophecy .................. and the modified 360 Prophetic Year, to answer God's Claims of Flipping Prophetic Figures, to extend beyond the Final Week of Daniel......................none of that language is necessary, neither the Mesopotamia Calendars, Or the Babylonian King's Lists......................that is because that truth was imperfect as it was, and God has given us a perfect truth with signs and wonders, and this will be revealed to is at the 3 Days of Darkness) (but before this time, the korean war, and president and pope deaths, political deaths, deal only with sin, and satan trying to make end's meat in its fallacy of not knowing its true enemy, until, the final showdown at the 3 Days of Darkness) (very clear, i don't plan on doing anything or saying anything, but the "Wow Signal!, marker to kill and destroy jerusalem, is something God has alluded to, if that isn't enough then, maybe at that time, pray before humanity dies)

EDIT

(last night after dark, I had planned the decapitation of the philadelphia mayor's whole family by his own hands, and the decapitation of the philadlephia chief of police's whole family by his own hands ................. you didn't use enough force against me ................. so that was something special in your suicide, that is not my typical behavior, that is the global engine of ethnic suicide, exposing the enemy of god and man is more important...................anything else that become's necessary we'll have to see)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:14 pm

The Angel of Lightness wrote:The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

I see the interests expressed on the discussion of the predictions I released on beginning of the month of January is right now on far east issues, nevertheless I think the real scenario of major action in the world is right now on South America.

Here I have predicted that Nicolas Maduro regime is going to end definitively soon, on this 2019, and that even he may not survive the complete collapse of the Bolivarian regime he has led since the death of its founder Hugo Chavez.

Venezuela is exploding today on a huge major crisis of governability, with two Presidents both claiming to be the only legit one, from one side the President of the National Assembly Mr Juan Guadio, backed up by the United States plus the major part of the countries of the group of Lima and in the other side Nicolas Maduro supported by China, Russia, Cuba and other socialist countries of Latin America like Nicaragua, Bolivia, Salvador.

This is perfectly consistent with my own prediction of almost a decade ago about how the experiment of the Bolivarian Regime of Venezuela was going to end dramatically, in civil war scenario, in terrible social and economic crisis and also it was going to be synchronized with strong earthquakes on that land.

Those predictions were posted on other websites I used to disclose my insights at that time, but all of them gradually are converging with my prediction of early January that we were going to be the end of the nightmare soon after.

I feel highly honored for the attention given to my predictions here on this prestigious forum of Dream Moods.

The Angel of Lightness

Do you have a central location of your past predictions and ones you have made that have not come true yet ?

How do you sense the future?

Do you hear angels / Guides ? Or do you see visions while awake or asleep? Do you remote view ?

Thanks
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:28 pm

("Infinite Pain") That is to understand why, ethnic cleasning and jewish holocaust, is not only necessary, but pertinent to the survival of mankind. This means the disputed argument of "God Flipping the Figures of Daniels for-Gentile Reign/His mercies of Rebuke" .............. is simplified to "1335 Days of Daniel, with 153 Days on the Very End of That" (To answer God at the 3 Days of Darkness) (the other legal arguments are true, but not as precise, that means, god is also flipping the "62nd to 69th Week of Daniel, the more accurate statement is 1335 Days of Daniel in Dispute)

"Infinite Pain" - Is a study of the Chakra Network" (the pages from the testimony of John that are ripped out of the gospel, people like to say the "Kolbrin Bible", but that is not necessarily true and valid)

foxnews.com/us/hawaiian-airlines-attendant-who-died-during-flight-idd-as-longtime-employee

Zero Point Energy | Dr. Thorsten Ludwig
youtube.com/watch?v=bCvbqMGPpa8

(We don't have true insight into the hyperdimension god employ, or the spirituality god uses, because of that, this behavior of the gospel's law is classified as the Primary Chakra Network or, historically as, the "Flower of Life")

(Similarly, God uses the Earth Specifically, and by extension this universe, as a Secondary Chakra Network, historically this is called the "Rainbow", it is also commonly known as the "Kabbalah" (like jewish kabbalah))

The Goal, is not to bring an accusation against me, know that god kill ethnics and jews specifically, and daily as the keep using force against me...................The Goal is to understand, how many jewish people and ethnic people need to be killed and destroyed before the 3 Days of Darkness, ends in the global death of humanity....................(those genetics, or this country the usa, has not used enough force against me, to evolve this into a example of my authority and my power, which I will strive it to be nothing, die blind and die dumb in your hour (3 days of darkness)

"Zero Point Dynamics is Historically called the "Vesica of Pisces" (its time to learn, before you die, not to bring a false accusation against me, since your methods are not applicable, the answer is only genocide, god's only legal position is genocide)

sacredwai.com/about-us/vortex-math/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-vesica-piscis-age-of-pisces-and.html

(The "Zero Point" of the Chakra Network, is "Jerusalem", or at least it has not been corrected or updated. Not only is the natural state of man sin, but, jewish people and ethnic people specifically, resonant as the enemy of the chakra network of this earth. Unless that position is rectified in "3 Days of Darkness", humanity will die, along with them. You will kill and destroy jerusalem, in part because of its energy center, but in part, to kill specifically the jewish population and the ethnic population. That means, you will need to kill New York City, in the usa, because of the same ratio of people, and india and more if God does not answer humanity after jerusalem is destroyed and its people are killed, and its land is killed)

(In your last 24 hours of life globally, in the 3 Days of Darkness, I may talk to you directly, in the minimum amount of people that need to die, jewish and ethnic population clusters, most likely, if I have to talk to you about this, you will have to kill both Jerusalem/Isreal and India ............. but for now you will forget my legally valid and legally true interpretation of god's law)

God shifted the Earth's Chakra Center, from Egypt, to Jerusalem, in the New Testament. That is the controversy of his birth, there was supernatural activity, before his birth, but technically he was born in Jerusalem, for this argument. The Turin Shroud of Jesus is the Trump Card answer, to remove all controversy both in the interpretation of the Weeks of Daniel, as we've said. But also, in the Controversy of God flipping the figures of daniel in the "3 Days of Darkness, as we've said".

Now, right now, as I've said. Several times, it is because I want to be, "Legally Clear, and Legally True" with God, that the people delete and destroy all truth from not only me, but from thousands of people, that are silenced. .................... Fortunately, you have the African American Police Officer, that tried to rape and kill an elementary school full of children after assaulting my testimony...............when I said you have to kill all ethnic and jewish people or you need to be prepared to do that in sensitive positions of the public trust and state, you either do that, or suffer in "infinite pain" before you die at their hands, so you don't fully understand what is necessary, or what will have to be done.

People have been doing this for ages, they compare the face year for example of 2019 A.D. to a figure, like 1290 of Daniel, then they say: "Jewish Holocaust"!

(I plan to say nothing, and do nothing, you will be fortunate to have my corpse, you'll have to kill exceedingly more people and nations.....................from now until 12/21/2020, there is not only the prospect of north korean war, but also, jewish holocaust...............and that is because, of man's sin generationally, against the Chakra Network, and until God reveals this argument in the earth, there will be, "wars, and rumors of wars, as to what is necessary, as the gospel's state)

(an ethnic or jewish person, says, I am a racist, everything I said is not "legally true, and legally valid", then, don't have any shame, take their side, and punish me, its not time to learn anything more or less, everything will be revealed on 12/21/2020 ... ... ... ... http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ... ... ... ... they use force against me, corrupt the law, and then commit suicide, globally and locally) (this is your only legal position until god reveals, as to what, is necessary) (make sure you understand that)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:41 am

raymond1234 wrote:
The Angel of Lightness wrote:The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

The Angel of Lightness

Do you have a central location of your past predictions and ones you have made that have not come true yet ?

How do you sense the future?

Do you hear angels / Guides ? Or do you see visions while awake or asleep? Do you remote view ?

Thanks

Abovetopsecret has been the site on which I have been disclosing my predictions longer, unfortunately other sites I used didn't remain open. I created since years ago a Yahoo discussion group of my predictions where periodically also they were disclosed and commented. its name is WhatWePerceive@yahoogroups.com

I decided for that reason this year to diversify the sites to post my predictions and of course also do it through my facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/angel.lightness.98)and page (https://www.facebook.com/TheAngelofLigh ... _todo_tour)

I am able to perceive visions of future events while deeply dreaming or being on contemplative prayer, I believe on mysticism, so prayer in my case easily transmute on a state of look like meditation.

Now, sometimes I am sensitive to omens, facts of nature or daily life that transmit to me the impression that they precede something else, like the terrible unexpected storms of the independence day of 2017 on the mid Atlantic states that made me predict that on that year America was going to suffer terrible floods and devastation caused by hurricanes. Also my prediction on the defeat of Nicolas Sarkozy in French elections in his try to be reelected came after seen him in a raid through the tv on which he was stolen of his precious rolex watch by somebody from the multitude, that he couldn't never recover.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:15 am

raymond1234 wrote:OP: Angel of Darkness........

If you predicted Trump in 2016, who will be president in (election) 2020/ (inauguration ) 2021 ?

Do you see anything related to free energy devices that we will have in our homes ?

The Pope H.H Francis is seriously considering his resignation, that is part of his personal project of pontificate, but 2019 does not appear
as the best Year to do so, for the so volatile international situation that menace to detonate an international conflict of dimensions never seen
before, even in comparison with WWI and WWII, so it is possible that he must be forced to stay longer than his own personal expectations.

Anyway if a new Pope, who is going to be a much younger man, arrives to the Throne of St Peter this year and not in 2020 this is going to be the worst
case scenario for the beginning of a new Pontificate.

One thing is sure, the incoming new Pope will be more charismatic than his two immediate predecessors, will have also the ability to create consensus
on the great diversity of currents in which Catholicism is now divided and also will have greater rapport over the young people, conquering hearts that
are right now even very far to be interested on organized religion.

I would not be surprised if we see another final of superbowl between Patriots and Eagles this year, nevertheless Rams have a great chance to go all the way
in to the best teams too, so a little mistake of any of the two I have mentioned at the top may change the things at last minute in a unrepairable way.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:43 am

Gus Who wrote:@ A of L ... to be upfront on the Venezuela situation. (As it is a microcosm of what is happening... in the New World Order)
as I take that your insight is from your opinion and not as influenced by dreams (prophetic) as much as ‘in the news’ events... As I, having (personal) bias one way to another dating back to the early 90’s ... and followed the news coming out... I could tell you prophetically speaking, that the people of Venezuela and the people of .. the Americans will be more united in the near future... under a universal ‘Truth’ as as far as everyone’s concern. As it won’t really matter who “elected” ruler to a global truth, as many nations now are in the same term oil.

Though as ‘Religious’ given your taking a name of an ‘Angel’ Heere, I like to remind you and the readers that you were instructed to keep “Watch” :infinity: .. by Jesus at ... and not at Venezuela at a world war vs. civil wars goes ... in political terms

... with that said... and in the news today..
TENSIONS between Iran and Israel are "escalating and intensifying" after Israel struck Iranian targets this week, a former Pentagon official has warned.

It is a grave responsibility to predict an incoming WWIII, and I try to don't give excuses to anybody to say I am a seer of only fatality, or a Doom prophet, but in connection with those worries you have expressed this is what I can disclose, let me do it in additional predictions for this 2019:

15) 2019 will be a year on which different astronomical events, international conflicts, natural disasters, ufos sightings and Marian apparitions will converge to shape all together what it was already prophesied since 1960, in the apparitions of the Archangel St Michael and the Holy Virgin St Mary of Garabandal Spain, an important sequence of supernatural events that were going to be the Great warning, the Great miracle that if are not attended and understood properly by humanity may bring a great Chastisement for sins, but if we all are able to evolve spiritually from them will move us to a new more harmonious, prosperous and fair general order of things for earth.
Manage

16) The internal social, economic and political crisis of Venezuela could easily be transformed on a major international issue of dimensions now even not well weighted by politicians. If an invasion to Venezuela is decided, even if it is not carried out solely by USA, but by an alliance of western Democracies, something extremely grave for the world peace may emerge from it. Maduro, or who ever be in charge on that moment in the ruling Bolivarian regime will show more defense and maneuver capability of what is now estimated. Russians, Cubans, Iranians and Chinese will give a strong fight for Venezuela. Whoever thinks they will easily let it go is really wrong. The Bolivarians are well prepared for this possibility, and their foreign counterparts too, they are not passively waiting for the next move of ASO or Nato. It would be better to continue playing for the possibility that a fracture occurs on the Chavism, than to try to remove it by force from power.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shadowofwind » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:20 pm

Referring to the original post: Almost all of those vague predictions an educated person could extrapolate just from sensate history, without any kind of paranormal aspect at all. Without a doubt precognition is sometimes possible, but it seems that everyone wants to build it into something special or reliable enough for a prophet or guru gig, and the contortions required for that are nuts.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:15 am

One seer I've followed before says that there should be an alien disclosure soon like perhaps this year. Obviously I don't believe in it fullly. You only mention as a prediction that the media would talk about lights in the sky and such. I guess that's all. Oh well.

PS: I skipped the posts. I didn't read them all.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:13 am

shadowofwind wrote:Referring to the original post: Almost all of those vague predictions an educated person could extrapolate just from sensate history, without any kind of paranormal aspect at all. Without a doubt precognition is sometimes possible, but it seems that everyone wants to build it into something special or reliable enough for a prophet or guru gig, and the contortions required for that are nuts.

... with regards to this concept, shows that such 'educated person' does not have an ability to grasp 'God' or the 'mystic' way of psychic ability / ESP ... Hence most likely is define as an atheist
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby shadowofwind » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:31 pm

I dreamed about the last tsunami in southeast Asia a couple of hours before it happened. Definitely some kind of precognition, not a coincidence or an extrapolation from past experience. I'm also fairly confident there will be another tsunami this year, but that's because there are tsunamis every year, not because I'm psychic. I also know that there's going to be a downturn in the semiconductor industry this year, but that's not because I'm psychic either. Having a degree of objectivity amounts to a lack of ability to grasp God or a mystic way?

Also, how do you guys know you're not causing some of these bad events you're predicting, by being addicted to the rush of successfully foreseeing a misfortune? If you didn't find it compelling, you wouldn't be posting so much about it. And fate is quite responsive to what you find compelling, that's part of how it works. Other people's karma limits the impact you can have, but it doesn't reduce it to zero, we all affect each other. If you can perceive something, you're affecting it also, it goes both directions that way.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:24 pm

:infinity: ... cuz I Batty C ... :neer: ... now how can you say “causing some events” ... as it would only go to personal... (belief) either there is some ESP comunication happening or not... is the point. As the question you must grasp / perceive is this statement ... being a non ESP event.

shadowofwind wrote:I dreamed about the last tsunami in southeast Asia a couple of hours before it happened. Definitely some kind of precognition, not a coincidence or an extrapolation from past experience.

Atheists don’t understand this kind of question, as they extrapolate from past experience a answer to a mystic way...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby shadowofwind » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:56 pm

Batman wrote::infinity: ... cuz I Batty C ... :neer: ... now how can you say “causing some events” ... as it would only go to personal... (belief) either there is some ESP comunication happening or not... is the point. As the question you must grasp / perceive is this statement ... being a non ESP event.

shadowofwind wrote:I dreamed about the last tsunami in southeast Asia a couple of hours before it happened. Definitely some kind of precognition, not a coincidence or an extrapolation from past experience.

Atheists don’t understand this kind of question, as they extrapolate from past experience a answer to a mystic way...

I don't understand any of your points here.

Why are we talking about atheists?

Given that ESP is real, it is still possible to be wrong about when and why it is happening, or how to interpret it.

Had I only had one premonition about something like a tsunami, I could plausibly call it a 'random coincidence', or attribute it to some other fallacy like cherry picking which events I notice. But since I've had a large number of such experiences, the events are usually fairly distinct, usually happen within a couple of hours of the dream, and usually can't plausibly be predicted from past events using available sensate information and understanding, something else is going on. I also eliminated the possibility of creating false memories of the dreams after the event, by writing down dreams before the corresponding events. It is true that my beliefs and other assumptions affect what kinds of experiences are possible for me, and also true that I could be delusional or in denial when I interpret what does happen, but that doesn't mean that objective interpretation and discernment is not possible at all.

I don't find precognitive dreams to be at all easy to make reliable predictions from. I also don't find it at all obvious what I'm causing and what I'm merely witnessing. A 'real' seer would have to get some kind of clarity on that. Otherwise a large portion what they claim is pretend, and a lot of it is potentially damaging also. I haven't seen any evidence that others have such clarity either, or are trying to gain it.

A reason why the question of causality is difficult, is in a sense its not really 'me' that's having the dream, at that moment I'm also experiencing myself as being something more than myself. But much of the symbolism in dreams of events outwardly unrelated to me do tie in with my personal thoughts and desires. And its implausible to me that I can't be having any impact at all when I am at least partially in contact with it. At least the question is worth asking.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:20 pm

The point goes to ... Faith. As “Given ESP is real” But yes, people can be wrong about when and why... as that falls within the system at play/work...

... as your own testimony stated that you received a ‘Tsunami warning” ... (in good faith Wii except your testimony to such a warning...) now, what part do you not understand that you were an instrument ... as your also testifying that such warning are hours ahead of an event... is this not true statement?

... so what part are you not getting... to the point (subject matter)

As most of us reasonably ‘Nut Jobs’ :neer: consider your argument counter :dummy" nutty

The question goes belief as a seer :infinity:
Does not clarity come with practice?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:52 pm

shadowofwind wrote:I dreamed about the last tsunami in southeast Asia a couple of hours before it happened. Definitely some kind of precognition, not a coincidence or an extrapolation from past experience. I'm also fairly confident there will be another tsunami this year, but that's because there are tsunamis every year, not because I'm psychic. I also know that there's going to be a downturn in the semiconductor industry this year, but that's not because I'm psychic either. Having a degree of objectivity amounts to a lack of ability to grasp God or a mystic way?

Also, how do you guys know you're not causing some of these bad events you're predicting, by being addicted to the rush of successfully foreseeing a misfortune? If you didn't find it compelling, you wouldn't be posting so much about it. And fate is quite responsive to what you find compelling, that's part of how it works. Other people's karma limits the impact you can have, but it doesn't reduce it to zero, we all affect each other. If you can perceive something, you're affecting it also, it goes both directions that way.

(background)

1. (John 21:11) Peter Pulls 153 Fish (God didn't Perform the Work, its a Rebuke)
2. (Acts 10:13) Peter says "No", when God says "Kill and Eat"

Moral of the Story:::::God does not use "3 Days of Darkness", as an Ultimatum, either the destruction of Jerusalem, or the masses of those unclean nations.

Duality of Daniel Question (Flipping Some or all of the Figures)
(I can understand how these theologies are put together, I gave a few examples of that, but I want to debunk this position altogether)

REVELATION 11:2 measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty [and] two months.
REVELATION 11:3 prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Halley's Comet/Issac Newton Prophecy to 2060/2061 A.D..............God says no, in revelation 11 . This answer from God eliminates the "Duality of Daniel's Prophetic Figures" in "Flipping the Figures", to produce a jubilee or length of time beyond Daniel's Final Week. The Conclusion is wrong and invalidate period. The Gospel is not designed to do that at all. Now, I've given examples of this, but the information is false.

Did Jesus use the Turin Shroud in Prophecy?

1947 Roswell UFO, also begins the Palenstine Genocide that Jerusalem and its Jewish People began. Add 50 Years for a Jubilee to that, and you have the 1997 Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning...................God does not use a Jubilee to mark the Middle of Daniels Week, God uses 70 years Linear, to the Middle of "1290 + 1335" Days (middle of seven years) (9/23/2017 was the middle, from Flight 370 the beginning). (God says 62nd to 69th Week of Daniel was the Parable, 70 Years, not the Jubilee of 49/50 years was stated in Daniel 9:2 ............ God says the Final Week of Daniel "69th to 70", then God says "1290 + 1335" Days, same usage, God defined what those figures meant, God performed the work of interpretation.

(2019 Tsunami ? Science Question ?)
(not just the USA, but other countries, fill these, chakra energy pitts with nuclear waste, science can't produce the effect, or its about jewish political authority?) (oak island is nothing new, but, its gotten more attention, that's all)

twitter.com/ticiaverveer/status/679239002264850433

"Uranus Pluto Square".................is the "Gauge" for the Galactic Center. What I mean by that is. Shortly before the Planet Neptune was discovered, scientists said, there was an unknown object pulling on Uranus and Pluto, perhaps it was "NIBIRU" the missing planet. Years later, scientists abandoned this position. But they discovered a very accurate Clock, in the cycles of "Uranus and Pluto"...........commonly called the............."Uranus Pluto Square". There are two generally accepted cycles: 127 Years and 139 Years, a total of 12 Years of Difference...............now................during the Final Week of Daniel, 1290 + 1335 Days, approximately 12/21/2020 is 153 Days before the end of the 1335th Day, and this Final Week Began with Flight 370............Do You Understand the Association I am making without Controversy, between Science and Religion? (this conclusion is accurate to within hours, not days .............. mankind has interpreted the Mayan Calendar to read 12/21/2012 ............... there is too much controversy ................. we've found a superior position without controversy to mark the end of this universe and mankind, there is no further future! Or Hope of a Longer Length of Time!)

What Happens to Humanity, What is its Destiny ... 2019 Question
(first I will say something about the "tsunami", meaning it is not very likely at all)

(From Flight 370 the midpoint/middle of "1290 + 1335 Days" = 9/12/2017 ............... Go back 2300 Days ............. you obtain the 2011 Tsunami of Japan ................... that is the association, in multiples of Daniel. 2019 does not fall in a multiple division of the figures of daniel. You can go back or forward with in the last "1335 Days" of Daniel about 636/666 Days, to 2019 and there is an association, that is what you are looking for, but the position is unlikely at best, I wouldn't say invalid, just unlikely. (to kill and destroy italy/japan/korea/usa, or one of those other controversy places)

12/21/2020 Humanity dies instantly, there is no negotiation or ultimatum, this is the end...................God has intended to use this generation as the basis for the seed populations of the new earth (s) (King David/God, killed about 4 Giants = New Earth (s), Plural)...................God has issued no "Sign of Divorce" to satisfy such a declaration....................the basis of that:

Is not scapegoating your way in suicide with my body and testimony, or in being a false witness with God or with Science, and you are guilty of being a blind and dumb corpse, in your pleasure with jewish people and ethnic people specifically. Right now your willingness to delete information from the internet, is outpaced by the rate the internet is spreading information. I'm not really providing new information, more then I am perhaps, voicing a few deliberated deleted from the internet, associations.......................You have to learn to kill by nuclear weapons the people not written into the book of life of the lamb slain, which is the book of revelations, before you die globally, you have to learn to kill them, before 12/21/2020.

This Generation's dead body is valuable with God, as the most filthy in cursing God, and when it dies, God has an additional discernment for all the faithful in the generations before this one that will be in the new earth (s), not this generation provincially, you are guilty of mass suicide with the jewish and ethnic people. And you are guilty of deleting any information, the faithful provide on the subject without controversy, with clear scientific and biblical evidences, with clear addressment of the law. (Don't Count on God to do anything, don't count on an earthquake or a tsunami to prompt nuclear elimination before your death ..................... either develop a "will to live" that is your problem, or continue to be silent and die, that is beneficial with God)

I don't want to stand in the way of your foolishness, now I said my peace, and more importantly, you were motivated to keep hurting me, and to keep using lethal force against me in your pleasure and pride, and in your glory (state funded incest/rape/murder/suicide, with the jews and ethnics), that is your place so enjoy that...................my immediate goals of your continual suicide right now, are achieved! Spend your remaining time in prayer, curse this world and its people to death, there is no sign or vision for them!

(i've only taken the time to identify one jewish or ethnic person, recently in one of our discussion (perhaps, a philadelphia negro police officer, and there are many of them!, guilty of raping and murder of children and senior citizens and more, in their pleasure of hurting me afforded by the state, I can do that all the time, but the only important thing, is to keep praying while this generation is put to death on 12/21/2020 and there is no hope for these people, at their own hands, its a suicide nothing more)
Last edited by g01deng@tes on Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 18 times in total.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shadowofwind » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:57 pm

Whenever I've experienced anything that has some clear 'supernatural' element, it always comes at the intersection of some desire I have and some desire of another person. After all, it involves feeling something that's beyond or outside of myself. So there's always at least a partial sense in which I'm an instrument, its not me doing it. But I'm not purely an instrument, I have some part also, however small.

I don't think that clarity necessarily comes with practice. For one thing, a person would have to care about distinguishing between truth and fantasy, and would have to care enough to be willing to give up other beliefs and self-images as necessary. If you don't cultivate that, clairvoyance inevitable devolves into neurotic nonsense. If you don't put a high premium on truth, then nature pays you back with more of what you put out there.

One of the challenges is distinguishing the psychic perception of thoughts about what might happen from the psychic perception of what will actually happen. Also, there's a perception of what could happen based on some real perception of relevant karma, but the balance is wrong, or other details is wrong, and those things actually never had a chance of happening in that way. For example, for the most part, Y2K 'earth changes' prophecies did not come true. Was there any widespread reckoning or self-assessment among psychics as a consequence? I didn't see any of that, people just made up bogus reasons why fate changed, and moved on to new bogus predictions.

As you know, many people tend to see other people in black and white terms, as being either 'good' or 'bad', 'us' or 'other'. Most people seem to assume the spirit world is that way also, and that if something isn't overtly demonic, it must be divine. I don't see it that way. Spirits are all mixed up just like people are, at least insofar as they're connected to us. Fate or providence has a fairly strong evil element to it, and supernatural 'gifts' are subject to temptation and corruption, just like everything else. With psychic ability, the corruption is more direct in some sense though, there's less insulation.

Suppose that a doctor finds out that medicine he has been prescribing may actually have been harming people rather than helping them. If the doctor is sincere, he will try to find out the truth about it, and he will even stop being a doctor if that is what is necessary to avoid harm. But if the doctor just wants a pretend experience of helping people, and doesn't care if he really helps or not, then he'll ignore that evidence without even considering it. This same kind of principle applies to clairvoyance or any kind of spiritual teaching. People enjoy the experience of being sages, or divinely appointed. But if they're sincere, they're willing to give that up if they see its wrong. And if there are signs it even might be wrong, they'll care about the signs.

If I look in the religious or paranormal sections of the bookstore, or on pretty much any spiritually themed web-site, what I see is mostly falsehoods. If spirituality were stand-up comedy, every guru would be Bill Cosby. Why is there so little spiritual hygiene, desire for reform? I suspect it is because the foundation is wrong somehow, and that people don't want to question their 'New Age' or other similar beliefs because they're afraid that the whole thing will unravel. If so it is also because the spiritual teachings themselves tend to dismiss the importance of critical thinking, for similar reasons, and the ability atrophies from neglect.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:26 pm

... Sounds like your at the very beginning of ... 'What ifs?' ... though, clearly not even certain of ... let's find out - what % is your belief in God ... or aliens :alien: ... or ghosts :yikes ...

or is this all just past experience, and no telepathic type of communication... given that you do believe in a soul as spirit???
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:24 pm

The Angel of Lightness wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:OP: Angel of Darkness........

The Pope H.H Francis is seriously considering his resignation, that is part of his personal project of pontificate, but 2019 does not appear
as the best Year to do so, for the so volatile international situation that menace to detonate an international conflict of dimensions never seen
before, even in comparison with WWI and WWII, so it is possible that he must be forced to stay longer than his own personal expectations.

Anyway if a new Pope, who is going to be a much younger man, arrives to the Throne of St Peter this year and not in 2020 this is going to be the worst
case scenario for the beginning of a new Pontificate.

One thing is sure, the incoming new Pope will be more charismatic than his two immediate predecessors, will have also the ability to create consensus
on the great diversity of currents in which Catholicism is now divided and also will have greater rapport over the young people, conquering hearts that
are right now even very far to be interested on organized religion.

I would not be surprised if we see another final of superbowl between Patriots and Eagles this year, nevertheless Rams have a great chance to go all the way
in to the best teams too, so a little mistake of any of the two I have mentioned at the top may change the things at last minute in a unrepairable way.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

The Pope can't leave fast enough as far as I am concerned. He does not have a lot of credibility. The ran a local poll in Dallas and said that only 14% of the people think that
the Church can protect minors/ children. They also said that about 1000+......I did not see the final count.......priests have been accused of wrongdoing in the last 40 years. And over 600,000 people in Texas alone, are victims.

I recall seeing a few times that religion will collapse in the future. I can understand why.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:36 pm

It is a grave responsibility to predict an incoming WWIII, and I try to don't give excuses to anybody to say I am a seer of only fatality, or a Doom prophet, but in connection with those worries you have expressed this is what I can disclose, let me do it in additional predictions for this 2019:

16) The internal social, economic and political crisis of Venezuela could easily be transformed on a major international issue of dimensions now even not well weighted by politicians. If an invasion to Venezuela is decided, even if it is not carried out solely by USA, but by an alliance of western Democracies, something extremely grave for the world peace may emerge from it. Maduro, or who ever be in charge on that moment in the ruling Bolivarian regime will show more defense and maneuver capability of what is now estimated. Russians, Cubans, Iranians and Chinese will give a strong fight for Venezuela. Whoever thinks they will easily let it go is really wrong. The Bolivarians are well prepared for this possibility, and their foreign counterparts too, they are not passively waiting for the next move of ASO or Nato. It would be better to continue playing for the possibility that a fracture occurs on the Chavism, than to try to remove it by force from power.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness[/quote]

Thanks !
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:07 pm

raymond1234 wrote:

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

Thanks !

(Christians have to be silenced, and they are ............ Peter's 153 Fish, and Rejection of the "ultimatum from God" by the descending animals in his vision ............... Lazarus Rising before Jesus for 4 Days, is Rejection of the Gentile Reign after the Final Week of Daniel (God says Do Not Measure in Rev. 11 = No to Flipping Daniel's Figures!) (they are silenced, but as I've said, I took up their position of heresy to better understand it, but we are all going to die soon) (World War III, A Sign from God, Edward Leedskalnin's Missing Nuclear Bomb............."Sudden Detonation to Alert the Nations, as to what is necessary) (Nuclear Weapon Usage is only effective, given the timetable, not jewish holocaust or genocides, i'll come back to this statement)

Nostradamus's Preface to César
1. prophecies from today to the year 3797
2. Salon, 1 March 1555 ... to the year 3797

3. all-encompassing revolution - from the time of writing 177 years 3 months 11 days

Figures Nostradamus wrote about WW3, together if we manage to make sense about this, its some action that prompts nuclear warfare:

Flight 370 in March ... (1290 Days of Passage) to 9/2017 ... + 15 Months of Passage = 12/2018 + 5 Month of Passage = May 2019 + 5 Months of Passage = 10/2019

9/2017 + 3 years = 9/2020 minus 11 Months = 10/2019

MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

14 Months is the Conclusion Nostradamus makes, for, "Nibiru = Noah's Rainbow" before humanities death on 12/21/2020 ............... god has not chosen this generation as a seed population, that means you need to help god and kill "dead work and dead flesh" those generations, or God does not principally use this generation .................. either that, or just die, you don't have many options, God is not issuing an ultimatum, God is not issuing a longer length of time beyond Daniel's Final week! (14 Generations for Atlantis in between the twenty generations of genesis 5, and 11 (stated in Gen. 10), then 14 for Babylon (God built Solomon's Temple relative to that), then 14 for Jesus completing the building of the Written Law ............... (Egypt didn't build the Pyramids, Understand that? Moses didn't do anything, God wrote the Old Testament, that why this argument does not quality in that period.................what is jesus building to day for 14 months? Noah's Rainbow, at best or nothing) (a son of man built this, a son of man built that, but moses didn't do anything he was not a levite/angel, Understand That? The Generations of Atlantis, the Hyksos, didn't really build anything, it was angels in intercession with their prayers that built the pyramids, Understand That?) (Suicide with Moses, ends in sudden death, nor pride no pleasure, but your mental illness will make genocide and holocaust necessary, just not effective as using nuclear weapons) (the authorities here, in the usa, are not acknowledging the weekly euthanasia of ethnic and jewish people, as a result of their need to keep hurting me, this is very dominant here with the people, as we continue to see what becomes necessary)

(October just happens to be the month of my birthday, as we continue to settle this problem of authority and suicide! Perhaps this year in 2019!)

(9/11/2001 Progressive Revelation, that is the real question?)
(self defense ............... what have you learned from history? You are brain washed don't you know that? As History Goes, the Jewish people migrated to Jerusalem, and Declared Independance, and began the Palenstine Genocide ..................... Do you understand, oh foolish ones, that Genocide in Germany, was self defense? we'll have to see, but I believe, self defense, will be the issue here in the usa .................. people don't view "lives matter", as the beginning of a 14 months plague before sudden global death, because the reaction is isolated to me, but, you can't have these people living, you can't have them in position of the public trust or safety, if you don't want to die very painfully, that is)

viewzone.com/sirius.html
(Halley's Comet/Issac Netwon Prophecy to 2060/2061 A.D. = Invalidated, it is a Sirius Measurement from 12/21 December)

("Uranus Pluto Square 127 or 139 years, to Galactic Center Alignment for 14 Months)
The Sothic cycle or Canicular period is a period of 1,461 Egyptian civil years of 365 days each or 1,460 Julian years.................A heliacal rise of Sirius was recorded by Censorinus as having happened on the Egyptian New Year's Day between AD 139 and 142. The record actually refers to 21 July AD 140 but is astronomically calculated as a definite 20 July AD 139. This correlates the Egyptian calendar to the Julian calendar. Leap day occurs in AD 140, and so the new year on 1 Thoth is 20 July in AD 139 but it is 19 July for AD 140-142.......................But research and discoveries have since shown that the first dynasty of Egypt did not begin before c. 3100 BC, and the claim that 19 July 4241 BC is the "earliest fixed date" has since been discredited...............en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sothic_cycle

(God is not a Liar ..................... God implies Revelation 11, 42 months and 1260 or 2060 A.D. for Halley Comet, but God says that is false, now. God voiced an argument that was not applied, so, its not Halley's Comet, but the argument was intended for SIRIUS) (it was a logic problem, that should be fixed now) (2060 for Issac Newton is a Projection for the Helical Rising of Sirius, in the Month of December .............. this may begin indicating a "jump", or "jumping jesus/act of faith/miracle" ................. for 14 Months, that marks sudden death on 12/21/2020 or is tied to sudden death on 12/21/2020)

(Information is deleted from the internet, almost as fast as it is created, and only informational kinds of data, so foolishness. If we have 14 months to exercise nuclear force, to terminate billions, there will be clear evidences that their "rate of death" in sin with god is insufficient, to allow natural processes to over take them, and infact, nuclear weapons should and will be exercised. What I see, is, people promoting their own genocides, fighting with mankind over information regarding prophecy, until they are exposed by god, and then the people will probably desire their lives more, then ever ................. that is histories pattern, they will blame all of their pain on those people, rightfully so ................. using force against me and committing suicide, has not evolved into, God's interests with my authority and my power, that language is genocide, as we continue to see what becomes necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Angel of Lightness » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:36 pm

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

I appreciate the multiple comments arrived, even the ones I strongly disagree, but I think in a civilized discussions is normal to have different points of view.

I can not talk about what other seers do or lack to do in their predictions, but in my case there is no too much space to maneuver later in to 'try to make up' an achievement, I am extremely detailed in my posts, even occasionally there have been in the past people that have thought this was a kind of science fiction writing , since they don't find the usual ambiguity of other so called prophets, fortunetellers or psychics.

When I talk about countries I try to precise specific regions inside them where the event would occur and when I talk about political events I use to give a lot of hints about the physical aspect, career or life facts of whom I am foreseen something, even if at the moment of the prediction I still can not see clearly name or identity.

Now, Let me add please that from what I am perceiving the most immediate outcome on Venezuelan situation will not be the one the media is trying us to believe is going to be, there is too much passion on the opposition leadership to underestimate the risks of what they are trying to do.

I have already predicted since many weeks ago that most likely a terrible act of violence at open sky, an attempt against a top high ranked political figure in Venezuela would take place this 2019.

I have been afraid that such terrible incident that may carry a huge international crisis if occurs would not be necessarily against Nicolas Maduro.

Therefore I must point out that the life of the opposition leader, Congressman and self proclaimed President Juan Guiado is also in so serious risk if He insists solely in to promote a rebellion and an invasion on Venezuela.

In his position it is really advisable that He must weight very carefully and not reject the mediation offers of Uruguay, Mexico and Holy See, otherwise He could repent too much late.

Only who is blinded by hatred, fundamentalism, stubbornness, impulsive judgement, and imprudence, who praise just violence is unable to see that the present path on Venezuela crisis only can offers by sure a bloodshed, everything else is risky and uncertain.

This is not an attempt to strike against a President arrived to power three years ago, as it happened with Salvador Allende in Chile, but a political meneuver to try to end the rule of regime that has two decades in power, it is naive to expect that they do not have a well planned way to resist.

There is a so much high likelihood that also after it the final scenario would be even worst, more complex and larger than what we have seeing now, that is, a civil war out of control and spread not over a country but an entire region of the world.

The Vatican diplomacy is offering also a third path of mediation to the two parts in order to prevent the tragedy that menace the future of millions.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
The Angel of Lightness
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Next

Return to Mystic Dreams