Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Battle of bath

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Battle of bath

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:48 am

I was trying to take a shower at my brother's house, but he wouldn't leave me alone. At first I tried to just hide behind the shower curtain and tell him to get out, but he refused and became increasingly invasive. In turn, I became increasingly aggressive and violent. It was so disruptive that the tub started to overflow with shower water and he wouldn't leave me alone long enough to address it. But he weighs so much that hardly anything I could do had any effect on him. It felt like I was a child again being bullied by my older brother with nothing I could do about it.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Battle of bath

Postby exuserr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:11 am

Dreamer is a vulnerable and an easily manipulated child indeed.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:03 am

You are a sociopath that gets off on trying to manipulate the emotions of others and you try to get other people to agree with you in order to validate yourself. You are quite free to vent those aggressions on this post as much as you like. I will listen to you here if it will alleviate your presence from other users. I was married to a sociopath for ten years so I know you can't really help it and need an outlet.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby exuserr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:39 am

So here we have an anti-social personality disorder trying to shed away previously inflected behavioral and psychological abuses. That perfectly defines your character herein. Thanks for sharing.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 am

That is probably the most constructive thing I have seen you say. Thanks for showing that you are capable of more than basic insults against people's intelligence.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby exuserr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:06 am

I will always be there for you or anyone seeking self-righteousness. You obviously do not know who I am, so please seek patience and never judge hastily.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:52 am

Speaking of self righteousness, you sound like you know all about that. Would it make any difference if I knew who you were? What makes you think you are special? A person's true character is who they are when nobody is watching. You show who you are by the way you treat people here where there are no consequences for you. I don't need to know your name in order to know who you are. All I have to do is read your posts and the pathetic way you treat people to try to validate your ego.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby exuserr » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:28 am

I do not mind you voicing your opinion but I hope you understood the meaning of your dream.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion