Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dead Otter in my dream.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dead Otter in my dream.

Postby jessc » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 am

i had a random dream last night i saw a decapitated head of a dead otter floating on a river... i was in the river i felt like i was an otter hiding in a hole in the river watching a dead otters head floating on the river towards me.
I have come out of a relationship a few months ago i read somewhere it could mean a realisation of a end of a relationship...

does anyone know what a dead otter might mean missing its body?
jessc
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dead Otter in my dream.

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:29 pm

Otter means a pagan cruel thief.
If one dreamt was fighting an otter means he will fight with such a man.
If dreamt was eating otter meat means he will have money from a pagan cruel man.
Some interpreters say otter means a rich stranger person.
Otter fur and skin means some money and its meat means money from a stranger.
If dreamt he killed an otter and threw away its meat and fur means he will waste a
stranger's money.
A river means a work place,
A cut head means a few rich strangers or a few thieves will gather there.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion