Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

1957 english army officer drunk on tv

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

1957 english army officer drunk on tv

Postby abbynormal » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:36 pm

i dreamt that i was watching a BBC documentary on a large wall-mounted tv set up against a brick wall in some dark room with short-nap green carpeting resembling AstroTurf. the doc was about a 1950s English army officer who in 1957 researched why soldiers liked to get drunk off-duty, and the officer himself was, as he put it, a "fellow barbeque head" just like his men. as i watched it, i saw the officer in archival footage joking with another officer wearing a dress uniform, and eventually i got sucked into the tv screen and was in the scene back in the day, the black and white imagery morphed into fake color then real color of the present day, and we then found ourselves in a hospital OB delivery room where a surgeon wearing scrubs was delivering a baby, the mother draped in green so we couldn't see her. the dress-uniformed officer, a captain, was continuing to josh around with the drunk researcher, a 1st lieutenant in green/khaki who btw was a bit toasted if not totally barbequed, and the captain asked the lieutenant to recite the officer's credo without looking at the guide book, and the lieutenant thought about it seriously for a bit, then acknowledged defeat, at which point the captain asked the lieutenant to recite the non-commissioned officer's creed, to which the lieutenant said "no good" and then opened his combat jacket revealing a blue officer's manual and a red non-commissioned member's guidebook as well, sticking out from liner pocket slots in the inner jacket. on his uniform, I also noticed a few unit patches with cryptic symbols on them that looked vaguely sinister. [I wish I could have taken pics of them and then done a reverse image search when I awoke!] then i awoke. :?
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: 1957 english army officer drunk on tv

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:18 am

Well... I started with research Q-1, What happen in 1957? ... and my answer would be ... I’ll drink to that! :cheers: (have not seen, ‘the 3 faces of Eve’ :? )
(As proper “English” and drunk is ‘Slur’ loot (slang language) is code between the two groups... (Officers / soldiers ranks)
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby abbynormal » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:42 pm

Gus Who wrote:Well... I started with research Q-1, What happen in 1957? ... and my answer would be ... I’ll drink to that! :cheers: (have not seen, ‘the 3 faces of Eve’ :? )
(As proper “English” and drunk is ‘Slur’ loot (slang language) is code between the two groups... (Officers / soldiers ranks)

meaning "slur" is drunk officer, and "loot" is drunk enlisted? :? royal army was tied up in Malaya and Cyprus in that year.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:35 pm

No... slur-loot(salute) :cheers: drinking / soldiers ... as the world goes ‘cold’ / form of slang language / slur-words

He might be dressed as an army officer, but he just a ‘drunken sailor’ on tv.. as Cold War goes ‘sputnik’ :whoa:
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion