Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I was chosen as part of Japanese team?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

I was chosen as part of Japanese team?

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello

I have dream last night, I saw a letter to me, telling me I am chosen to join women Japanese handball team that represent Japan, but since I am not Japanese, so I would be reserve player only, then I went to some place like a garden, I saw group of Japanese women gathering there, then I realize that the match is about to start and I am late as I am supposed to be there before to attend training and knowing the team, then the match started, and I am staying outside as a reserve player, as the match goes on, I participated little with not much I have done, but my team won the match and I was so happy, it was quarter final, the other team are not clear from which country, then I saw South Korea playing in another match, it won also, then I am not sure if its another day or same day, but again I went to just check my team and get to know them, then I surprised to found that another match was about to begin, its Semi-Final, I was so frustrated that I could show up earlier to be trained and prepared, then match begin, I participated in the match little and Japan won the match, but it was harder then the first, I was happy, then I set in some place to rest, I saw in news that South Korea has won their match and the goalkeeper was given prize as best goalkeeper, there is a scene were the goalkeeper was blocking the ball, but in that scene the ball was so big, not like a normal handball size, it was odd, then my brother was sitting beside me, he said why they give her a prize, she doesn't deserve it, then as the final match between Japan and South Korea, I was thinking if Japan won, then I would carry the cup and have a chance to be famous world wide as the championship is world cup, but I wake up

Thanks for reading, please share what you think about the dream
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: I was chosen as part of Japanese team?

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:27 pm

anything about this dream?
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:51 pm

Do you play Handball? What country would you play for?

Also Japan / South Korea have any significant to you?
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby HeavenlyDreams » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:45 am

Gus Who wrote:Do you play Handball? What country would you play for?

Also Japan / South Korea have any significant to you?

I don't play handball, though I played just once time in my life before several years ago, I don't play sport

yes I do, I like both of the countries, so they are significant
HeavenlyDreams
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby murph » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:47 am

Could it be that you are not the main actor in your life.. always bowing to culture or not culture.. reserved role in life. Listening to others opinions rather than acting on your own..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:44 pm

... then this goes to more of a (spiritual handball/ matrix .. ) contest between cultures in which your playing for the “World Cup” ... (as cultures go... )

.. as a player (soccer/Football) each culture has there own way of playing the game .. of which country is better ... for a “World Cup” (sport) ... as you want to be on a winning team ... as ‘japan’... eeeees :neer: have a solid reputation as a ‘people’ in these modern times... as you eye the main competitor ‘South Korea’ in this ‘Josan sport’ (“Josan” is japeneeees language ... :neer: I mean)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 pm

oh .. konnichiwa ..

er .. do you speak .. er Japanese .. ???

:lol:

:neer:
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:33 pm

My mother was stationed in Japan after world war 2 ... she picked up some words... and I do know Sakkā from playing ball is proper English on the ball for them... but I believe there sport is more baseball language ... bat..bat..batty :neer: as hand ball goes :computer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion