Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The best but saddest dream I ever had.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

The best but saddest dream I ever had.

Postby Sessimonster » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:11 am

Hi everyone, I’m new to this website so nice to meet you all, but I felt I needed to create an account after a dream I just had. I don’t usually dream much, however this dream actually really got to me. I’ve been a bit down lately and I’ve never had a girlfriend (I’m 18) so it confuses me, Anywaya I’m at university and I start talking to a girl in my class, her name is Eve (I don’t even know an Eve in real life). She seems good to talk to and we get along. She gives me her phone number and we organise a date at a posh restaurant in Southport (which I live an hour away from), I had steak, and the bill was £153. We had a picture, she posted it on Instagram. I paid, we went outside and kissed and she said I’ll text you when you’re home. And then I woke up and immediately felt sad. She was 18 too, had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. What on Earth can my dream mean and why did it all seem so real? Considering I’ve had a rough time too, it makes it even worse, and I genuinely feel really upset still
Sessimonster
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The best but saddest dream I ever had.

Postby jessc » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:36 am

could be a release... some kind of wanted experience your not getting in waking life atm.... could be a practise for those times ahead they say we practise in dreams... could be you have feelings for someone. why do you feel sad is the point whats making you sad about it?
jessc
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

The best but saddest dream I ever had

Postby boicache » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:02 am

I should say your thread title negates any thing I have said. If its the best tone you have had then there is nothing better in this world...NOTHING
boicache
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: The best but saddest dream I ever had.

Postby Ruslana » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:16 am

Is she a real person?
Ruslana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating