Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

sexual nightmare

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

sexual nightmare

Postby SNOWpanda150 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:57 am

this particular dream was weird because i wasn't me in the dream i was some blonde lady who was lonely( or at least i got the impression she was). the dream starts out shes at this agency that matches you up with a sex partner, i guess this lady was into slight bdsm. there is a selection screen where you can see people and what they like and choose your match. she finds one who is pretty attractive and semi normal, as shes clicking on him nothing happens, the machine wont let her select this man. after the fifth try selecting him the machine selects one for her. A man who was three rows above the guy she choose. this man is older hes tall and slender and evil looking. after the selection has taken place she is ushered into a room where this man begins to do the most horrendous stuff to her. it starts with drowning torture, she is strapped to a mechanical chair that dunks her and him into a pool where she cannot breath and someone is attempting to pleasure her ( i cant feel everything that is happening to her at the same time i am watching her from third eye view). the feeling made me sick to my stomach. then after almost passing out she gets strapped to a operating table in a creepy dungeon type operation room. he looms over her and starts to slowly cut her up while something is trying to pleasure her again, pleasure does nothing as the pain from being cut up alive is too much. after there are deep cuts all over her body he continues to roughly rape her. this is where i wake up mind you this felt like hours of torture. what could this mean, and why would it have to be so vivid.
SNOWpanda150
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: sexual nightmare

Postby dlovestowrite » Wed May 15, 2019 9:18 pm

This is a 100 times worst than any of the sex nightmares i have had. Maybe you are extremely stressed about something you keep avoiding in your waking life
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: sexual nightmare

Postby mick_e_c » Thu May 16, 2019 11:49 am

Begin with the preliminary triggers of our dreams, that is, i) fear, ii) anxiety, iii) stress. Typically, dreams are a vehicle taking us back and forth between our awake state and our subconscious.

Nightmares are often associated with fear -that seems reasonable, right? Nightmares also do NOT portend that something bad is going to occur. Nightmares tend to be like a "red flag" coming from our subconscious alerting us to something that is -generally- deeply troubling but we're not addressing it in our awake state.

If we accept those assumptions, then there's an increased likelihood we can get closer to identifying -and then understanding- the various components or themes within our dream.

Your dream has several domains: i) First & third person identity ... that is, the blonde lady "living" the dream, and you, observing the blonde lady's experiences. ii) Searching for something ... you envision the blond lady as "lonely" and in quest of a sex partner. It is of particular interest that this search is not done independently by the blonde lady, but is conducted via an agency. This is a powerful point in your dream as it could indicate a struggle -or real fear- you have with being independent and doing things, making decisions, and setting goals by yourself versus needing the support of others. Not to dramatize this, but this one point is worth reflection.

How do you perceive yourself? Independent or Co-dependent?
How do others see you? Does your family view you differently than friends and colleagues?

Another way to put it is, are you confident and comfortable in your own skin, or must you present yourself as someone you believe others want you to be?

I'm stopping for now. If this brief exchange provides a spark of curiosity to have me continue, then let me know.
mick_e_c
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating