Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Went on a trip to New Zealand but never made it, did I die?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Went on a trip to New Zealand but never made it, did I die?

Postby dreamerseeker » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 am

I dreamt I was going on a trip to New Zealand from the USA with 2 friends. It would be the first time I went abroad. I took my carryon bag and sat in a seat next to one friend and I remembered I had my phone on, so I hurried and turned it off. I briefly noticed my dad texted me "Have fun." The plane took off and before I knew it, we were flying over the ocean, and all seemed to be fine even though I had a small fear in the back of my mind about crashing into the ocean. But nothing happened.

We landed and I was walking around outdoors. I hurried up to take my phone out to take some pics of "New Zealand" to send to my parents back in the USA, but I remembered thinking, "this isn't New Zealand..." I was at Darien Lake (an amusement park in New York state) that my parents and I always went every summer.
I then met up with my parents and the whole time I kept thinking, how did I come back to the USA when I was traveling to New Zealand? Did the plane crash? Am I dead? etc.
I went into a public restroom to look in the mirror just to see if I could see my own reflection (I could), and my parents were acknowledging me... so I wasn't dead, they could see and hear me and all seemed normal. But I could not figure out why I haven't reached New Zealand. I never got any answers.
Then I woke up.

In real life: I don't have any friends :P :( ...I have never been outside the USA, and of all places...I NEVER thought about a trip to New Zealand.

Can someone help me understand this real-feeling odd dream?
dreamerseeker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Went on a trip to New Zealand but never made it, did I d

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 am

:whoa: ... (beep beep beep) Going South! (That’s tripping out SNL style as amusement goes coming up ...)

So have fun with it! :neer: (like dumb me inn with your dream friends)
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams