Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Puzzling Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Puzzling Dream

Postby Weyland » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 am

To give a bit of background I recently moved to a new city (two days in I had the dream) and dont have anything saved for the move so Im kind of living life on the edge right now. One thing I do possess though are many well thought out plans to start a number of very profitable business's. All I need is a job, and anything will do.

Anyways on to the dream. The start of it Im building this structure out of small twigs, its very fractal like and Im in the middle of a lush green jungle teeming with life. Eventually I flash forward and its completed. Its a sailing ship, complete with keel and everything. The dream skips again and Im on the ocean during the middle of a terrible storm, the ship I built is what Im using to weather the storm and its doing a fine job even though visually it should be sinking like a rock because its made of twigs and theres small gaps everywhere. Here the dream skips again and Im back in the lush jungle this time standing next to a pond, Im with two other people at this point, an indian male and a female, I dont get a good look at them as theyre standing in my peripherals, but Im holding a fish and its flopping in my hand, the pond is erupting with fish, churning the water as they flip around near the surface. I flip the fish in my hand into the pond and the dream ends.

This dream seems significant to me as it was visually stunning, and was very ordered and clear. Features my dreams usually lack, so I was wondering if someone could help me interpret it.
Weyland
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Puzzling Dream

Postby Batman » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:14 pm

The fish in your hand probably goes to work (food/money.. ) as starting out with enough to get by... though it does show a storm coming (probably early next year) in which times get tough... so you might need to save up right away.. so you can weather the storm. As the Indian can be a symbol of a guide... (as in this language there called ‘Indian Guides’) is the female also an Indian? (Otherwise might just symbol a woman’s intuition as batty cents goes :neer:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Puzzling Dream

Postby Weyland » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:26 pm

My intuition tells me you're wrong about pretty much everything, apart from the guide. The male and female guides are figures that always appear to me in dreams during difficult times, they assume many forms, sometimes Gods sometimes animals but theyre always a male and female figure.
Weyland
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion