Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about Husband's Childhood Friend that Passed Away

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Dream about Husband's Childhood Friend that Passed Away

Postby rolypolyravioli » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:15 am

Hi! This is kind of long..sorry
So, last night I had this very REAL very vivid dream of one of my husband's childhood friends coming back for a visit. This would be fine, but the friend (A.J) was around 6 or 7 when he passed away and my husband was only 5.
It has been YEARS since my husband and I have talked about this kid, long enough that I have basically forgotten his existence and I had to ask my husband if he remembered having a friend that passed.
In this dream, A.J. (at about the age he would be today) contacted me through a video call and said he would like to come visit his brother(my husband). But that he wanted it to be a surprise and asked if I could make all of the arrangements.

So I make the arrangements and here comes A.J. Sure enough, he's just here for a visit. My husband is the happiest I've ever seen him and they share a long tearful embrace. My husband kept saying "My brother is home" and "I thought you were dead".
From there, my husband takes over the dream and I go from being the main character to a backup one or an observer. My husband takes A.J. to go see my in-laws and it's the same reaction from them as well. Everybody knew exactly who he was despite the fact that he was grown now and the last time they saw him was 20 years ago. They all spent a good amount of time catching up and just enjoying each other's company.
When he was done visiting he thanked me for making the arrangements and then left.

Does anybody have any insight as to what this dream could be? There was no mystical message, nothing that stood out other than how realistic it was. I had all but forgotten that this kid existed.

If this WAS some kind of spiritual dream why would A.J choose to visit a dream version made up in my head of my husband rather than go to my husband's dream?
If this isn't spiritual why am I dreaming about someone I forgot existed?
rolypolyravioli
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about Husband's Childhood Friend that Passed Away

Postby Batman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Your getting into batty stuff :neer: ... but the Q that you should of ask is why now? (As it’s the reason why you had the dream) .. so why is it that you are really heere?

What was your spiritual belief... before and now after having such a dream?

Why does the have to be about him or your husband? ... and do you believe it was his soul or ... wat? :whoa:

Also- there was a Holy Ghost message sent... :whistling: SURPRISE ! (Hmmm ... was it an early or late dream?... and how old is he now?)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Mystic Dreams