Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Healing dream but a house destroyed ?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Healing dream but a house destroyed ?

Postby Mercurius » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:29 am

Last night, I dreamt that I was underneath a house that I was living in with other housemates. The house is similar in style to ones in the area: a wooden house set on stumps with space underneath to encourage airflow. I saw that the wooden deck downstairs had eroded and split in two, with water streaming out from the split. I tried to ignore it and went out in the yard to look up at the house. I saw that the soil was drenched, and the house began to subside, the stumps sliding though the muddy clay. My friends looked down, worried as the house began to tip forward on to me, but I leapt out of the way and it crashed to the ground. Water began gushing from under the house from a creek flowing under it, and I saw the remains of a well roll away.

I ran upstairs. My boss was in one room sitting on her bed, but looked different: younger, smaller, with round spectacles and short hair tied back. She was afraid and wanted to know what was happening. Paramedics and firefighters arrived, and I saw them battling the gushing water and debris from the well. We didn't know what to do. I thought about how to get out of the lease and how much I might need to pay to repair the damage.

In the main room, my housemates and I regrouped. I thought about our friend "Possum", a traveller, who had come to visit. White paint was peeling heavily from the walls. I looked up and saw two paintings - one with a pink background and crude picture of a baby child?monkey? and the other was green. I felt reassured that I was going to be okay after I saw them.

I woke up feeling like something had resolved for the better but I have no idea what. I had a lot of energy and focused better at work, even resisting distractions. I tried to find out what this dream could mean where the house is damaged and destroyed yet I feel something has healed ?? I could only find interpretations about life being out of control, but I feel like I received a message that everything is okay.

Any thoughts on what this dream means or signifies ? Has anyone had a dream like this ?
Mercurius
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams