Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mass Shooting Planned for Cleveland Browns game

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Mass Shooting Planned for Cleveland Browns game

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Mass Shooting Planned for *Charleston Church*

Demons Documentary (Very Interesting and Informative)
youtube.com/watch?v=8RD3MSLh0rQ

Chapter III
1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. (Dylann Roof)
2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit!
3. Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.
sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm

Chapter III
By Bes-na-Maut my breast I beat; (Shane Montgomery)
By wise Ta-Nech I weave my spell. (just cap this one at Flight 370)
Show thy star-splendour, O Nuit!
Bid me within thine House to dwell,
O winged snake of light, Hadit! (S. Hawkings)
Abide with me, Ra-Hoor-Khuit! (Dylann Roof)

(God uses the sons of man, or God will use the ancient and honorable which is to say attributed to Joseph in the New Testament as markers that parallel his Action of producing a Sign or a Wonder, or the significant astrological transitions, so this will all happen around the same time)

(I haven't contacted the authorities as long or for as many months about Dylann Roof, and his death, as I have about Shane Montgomery and his dead...................what happens in July of 2018 will decide if God or the Authorities will resolve the predicament of Dylann Roof in what is necessary, but I believe we are wrapped up now this this discussion) (Love and Blessings)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:19 pm

(Back to Dylann Roof - Post Conslusion - Pre Execution in July)

Bjork Stalker - Ricardo Lopez
youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k

(Mona Lisa, was Leonardo's description of the pleasure of "male rape", a homely female) I have a tiny idea of what the Bjork Stalker wanted to convey, its not flesh and blood or anything like that. Bjork Stalker has in view, your idealized pleasure of a "substitute covenant, made of the crimes against the generations without sin, for global suicide". So he has pictured himself for your understanding as the women he idealized (although he didn't), he wanted you to come face to face with your pleasure of sin, that SEALS your death. Its just another stage of the suicide game satan has been doing with god, ending in a massive death at the end of all time.

Don't forget the "Jumping Jesus Phenemenon", which recounted the body of Jesus Christ, in multiples to denote the transitions of the information age leading to, a "singularity or Sign of Divorce/Joseph the Blessings"................if JFK's Assassination, was the last ping, then he believed he was the ping after that, relative to The Solstice Precessional Alignment of 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016, and 1998/1999 or 1996 seems to be the more important date in the sequence, depending on what you have in view.

It has nothing to do with flesh and blood, incest/jews/sexual perversions, but the nature of the problem of spiritual authority of seeking substitutes for the conviction of sin, and specifically "dead work and dead flesh" with the lord's body/sign of divorce/true unified field, god employs against the gospel's tables.

Dylann Roof represents another Ping, for the Jumping Jesus PHenemenon, measure against the Solstice Precessional Alignment. (I last, last said this with Shane Montgomery, you need to tell the authorities to issue an apology to me, for not using all viable resources for the resonable safety and sanctity of this time, Dylann Roof in procuring his full release and freedom from all charges you unlawfully imposed, you need to do this soon). God tolerates spiritual sin, in allowing satan to cut a testimony short, but your really warring with God in what he wants to have done, nonetheless, all of this will be resolved soon.

(Everything I've said is true and valid, but, the considerable amount of incest/rape/murder, you funded with me by the state and jews, satisfies the law, in God's interests. The only reason you are not feeling more pain and suffering for hurting me, is your willingness to feel pain and suffering, you should not view yourselves with integrity, thats just your pride and pleasure, all of this will be resolved soon................the only good news is 2024 seems to still be the best answer with god thats just a few years, but as I've said everything is resolved now in this discussion, and I plan to maybe troll or just be silent)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:15 am

(Final Final Final ----- The Last Time the my Call to the Police Department was Diverted, to some agency)

I told them, I would call them back again, about about NYC, I forget the rest. Malaysia Flight 370, I think I know where it went now, it landed into one of the 9/11 buildings.

9/11: The 102 Minutes that Changed America | CNN-News18
youtube.com/watch?v=WdgyP64x7fU

(The Agency that diverted my call from the pay phone, told me, they didn't think I was going to run, so just remain there, to my surprise they came in a helicopter to get me)

Voices from Inside the Towers (9/11 Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-R19SdvXE

(I told the agency, the signal should match a malaysia airlines flight, and that was the best I could do, but then I decided to raise my voice and then I said, "I'm dying", after that I told them what I wanted to have my hands cuffed and to drop me out of the helicopter just like the movie the matrix in that scene)

(I need someone to do me a favor and to contact the police for me, because the last time, they didn't not handle thing too well, they did realize I expected the satisfaction and maturity in articulating my immediate death at that time, but this time, I have even greater expectations.......................

The Matrix - Morpheus Rescue - Super High Quality

youtube.com/watch?v=2E3JDtqHaVM

MATTHEW 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: (Malaysia Airbus = MABUS)
MATTHEW 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
REVELATION 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand [and] six hundred furlongs.

(I need someone to do me a big favor and to tell the police departments, so they can contact the rest of the authorities much quicker, that the disturbances mean considerable death in those place, you should act to find new places to displace yourselves, but these are you decisions to make, right now. Before it is to late.) (Love and Blessings)

(we should another 10 hour walk this week to help remedy the life processes of those races based on what is necessary in hurting me this week, but we'll see, I just felt very peaceful since we are just weeks away to the next level of what is necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:06 pm

(Dylann Roof is down to his last two weeks, its not that I'm using him as payment for my sin, when the gospel's tables are in view, at the end of time this happens more frequently, then a lot of the unused or misappropriated testimonies are just used to justify the ends, because God allowed that, and, God is not wrestling with mankind, at this stage, to the end of time) (King David tried to kill a young man with an arrow, but nobody understood why, so there is still a lot to be learned, now, you would be that naive to try to accuse me of the murder of Dylann Roof, it is good if I do not have any power, but suppose I end up having authority over something as foolish as a controversy of interest, then it is what it is)

Daylenn "Moke" Pua // Dylann Roof

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/07/01/dylann-roofs-eerie-tour-of-american-slavery-at-its-beginning-middle-and-end/?utm_term=.ab55145689bf
3 Unsolved Mysteries with Mysterious Photos
youtube.com/watch?v=lNfICxxmFds

(Now suppose I am given authority by God, to answer a controversy....................its not unreasonable for me to have the president/cabinet/congress to resign, for a short period until I decide what is necessary, so you will act on my authority.................you will cleanse, a state of its ethnic a jew population, all euthanized....................suspose I'll just cleanse that area if there is a enduring problem, then make a reassement.................right now..............consider 9/11/2001 God's Answer to the Legal Right to Live, and I'll move forward from that in a transition from God's Mercies, in some capacity................you may only have two week left to settle the score with me, once and for all time, or maybe nothing happens at all.....................I susposed I would see more ethnic and jew suicide by using lethal force against me, so you need to take opportunity of that, while you are still in a position to do any damage to me, to cause me any suffering and pain) (Love and Blessings)

EDIT

"The Book of Dylann Roof"

This first installment of the esoteric doctrines is based upon Stanzas, which are the records of a people unknown to ethnology; it is claimed that they are written in a tongue absent from the nomenclature of languages and dialects with which philology is acquainted; they are said to emanate from a source (Occultism) repudiated by science; and, finally, they are offered through an agency, incessantly discredited before the world by all those who hate unwelcome truths, or have some special hobby of their own to defend. Therefore, the rejection of these teachings may be expected, and must be accepted beforehand. No one styling himself a "scholar," in whatever department of exact science, will be permitted to regard these teachings seriously. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Dzyan

(The book claims that once Dylann Roof is deceased and dead, then, science is reinvented, perhaps the Higgs Boson, we'll just have to see the, few days he has left to life, before he dies on 7/25/2018)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:58 pm

There is widespread speculation that the mass censorship happening now is because a mass shooting is being planned by the Obama’s stay behind network, a false flag, to terrorize people into total slavery in exchange for (a false) security. That way, anybody who questions the offical narrative ( which is a false story blaming their opposition for the shootings)will not be heard.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:53 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:There is widespread speculation that the mass censorship happening now is because a mass shooting is being planned by the Obama’s stay behind network, a false flag, to terrorize people into total slavery in exchange for (a false) security. That way, anybody who questions the offical narrative ( which is a false story blaming their opposition for the shootings)will not be heard.

"Mass Shooting Planned..............." (MABUS) (You Lied More Than Once, See Details)

realneo.us/content/trapped-elevator-during-world-trade-center-bombing-february-26-1993-personal-account

1993 World Trade Center Bombing Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=17xo9EuVo7E

1. The USA, has Zero Credibility in the Oklahoma Bombing account.
2. The USA, has Zero Credibility in the 9/11/2001 Twin Towers account.
3. The USA, has Zero Credibility in the 1993 Twin Tower Bombing account.
-signed by hand, UFO Guardian (whoever he is, where ever he is right now)

My Journey in the Line of Joseph for the purposes of God, did not begin in 9/11/2001, it began in 1993.

MABUS (don't be foolish) (MASTER BUILDING, NYC) marks the 27 Years of MABUS the third Antichrist according to Nostradamus
. Its not the "master building" as a picture of God's usage we already observed, anything more we'll have to see.

unsolved.com/gallery/canadian-ufo/

After my father raped and killed my body, so that Pope John Paul II could rape my corpse (that is the most grievous sin in the bible, to rape the corpse of a prophet/mutilate the body)................God answered the USA, about prophecy, and cutting the church short as a representative of the church of christ.................this is the reign of "Pope John Paul II", and until God reacts you are stuck in this reign and nothing is acceptable with you and god, for prophecy, beyond the law god revealed.

This is the Summary of MABUS / Moses/ Bar Jesus

AZTEC 1948 UFO CRASH - Secret Recovery of Alien Technology HD MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=nYxVwsAD-KA

UFO CRASH AT TUNGUSKA - The MOVIE with BONUS EXTRAS!
youtube.com/watch?v=Db8jLmwtBas

This illustration shows Cybele, here called the Syrian Goddess, in the robes of a hierophant. Montfaucon describes the figure as follows: "Upon her head is an episcopal mitre, adorned on the lower part with towers and pinnacles; over the gate of the city is a crescent, and beneath the circuit of the walls a crown of rays. The Goddess wears a sort of surplice, exactly like the surplice of a priest or bishop; and upon the surplice a tunic, which falls down to the legs; and over all an episcopal cope, with the twelve signs of the Zodiac wrought on the borders. The figure hath a lion on each side, and holds in its left hand a Tympanum, a Sistrum, a Distaff, a Caduceus, and another instrument. In her right hand she holds with her middle finger a thunderbolt, and upon the same am animals, insects, and, as far as we may guess, flowers, fruit, a bow, a quiver, a torch, and a scythe." The whereabouts of the statue is unknown, the copy reproduced by Montfaucon being from drawings by Pirro Ligorio.
bibliotecapleyades.net/secret_teachings/sta04.htm

1. Siberia for Andromeda (was used with Edward Leedskalnin)
2. Master Building for Andromeda (nyc, is projection for Andromeda)

(Raypoz Mabus)

bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles23.htm

This discourse is about the Ancient Lemurian bloodlines of the Aramu Muru.
Lemuria is actually the name for the latter part of lands once known as, the Motherland of Mu.
The destruction of lands of Mu and its submergence was not a singular incident, but a series of cataclysms, which had their beginnings about 35,000 years BCE. After the initial devastation had its way, many of the landmasses that comprised MU were lost.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles23.htm

(Babacomblee , although that was not his original name, the people just called him Edward Leedskalnin, so you can understand how this has originated) (MABUS the "Third Antichrist", is much more than simply, the grandstanding of an individual.................it kinda works like this, Napoleon Roy = Voynich Manuscript, Edward Leedskalnin = Roswell UFO/Siberia, MABUS = New York City/Master Building)

1993 is when God engaged the argument for MABUS + 27 Years = 2020 (that is also 7000 years from 9/11/2001 for "7 of 9" Daniel 9's 70 weeks) .................... anytime in 2020 is valid, but I view the most significant validation as 11/2020, (Shane Montgomery, as an example rebuke for MABUS in 11/2014) (Mollie Tibbets is your current correction, not JULY, but 7000 Days from 9/11/2001) ....................... God has to clear the area of all life all formations to complete the articulation from Andromeda Galaxy ..................... so its not really that I will have the power from God to kill and destroy millions of people, but millions of people will be killed and destroyed anyway, it is, a maybe, or a no, that any further warning will be issued to the population of new york city, (Budd Hopkins stated several times in a few places, his literal account for andromeda's usage of nyc in a few statements, we've said clearly, previously).

(The Beginning of the Gospel begins with the New Universe, the Book of Job, or for slang, Andromeda..................this knowledge is called the ANTICHRIST, because you have the assumption that God pays for the sin of all races and people's under the gospel's law and implication of "Christ" in the new testament, so the ANTICHRIST is killed. At the same time this takes place, I am killed, at least momentarily, remember the son of man is the only thing that God ties to "Joseph the Blessings" outside of his angels and activities, the argument (s) are very limited until a set season......................to claim that I agree with the prophecy of Jerusalem's golden gates is not correct in observing the signs god has used with his angels in bringing our understanding up to our level of expectation for the coming of the lord's body (s) and what that implies...................jerusalem may just be killed by you later, but with God, God has abandoned jerusalem a long, long time ago, and, will probably never return there, ever)

(2020 is not just an answer for God, God provides the legal evidences, and we have to wait until God reacts.....................by 2024 if god isn't satisfied with my, and our, journey to andromeda for our understanding, you could very well die...................but by 2020 we will well be on our way to andromeda, if, it is valid for the Miami Circle in Flordia, then I don't have a need for an international party, otherwise, we, follow the last location of flight 370 in the ind. ocean, with the usa's navy and company) (all of this can only be resolved at that time, my stance on ethnic euthanasia and exclusion will not change, if I don't have further legal evidences, then I will not hold anything against the jewish people, I am the law, I am your presidences, I am your senates, I make certain decisions and, you do not have the power to resist me, for the instances of my choice and limitations)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:24 pm

(First I want to take your attention away and then..............)

(Terrence Mckenna is euthanized 2/3 years before the 9/11/2001 twin towers, there was an appropriate way for the resolution of NYC, but things will have to be resolved soon.......................Stephen Hawkings is euthanized 2/3 years before our 2020 date to see this resolution)

9/11/2001, seen as One World Trade Cener or the Master Building is actually a silver model of a building set on a table the people discuss its euthanasia and the deaths of many people in the film, the changeling, it was impossible to find, but only recently it has submerged again.

Back to our Completed Mystery (the changeling is the perfect answer, but, I much rather place him as the wheelchair bound child in the movie dreamscape, anyway)

The Mystery of Roerich's Expedition. Reflections on history
youtube.com/watch?v=nR8RqM0bAmM

2:37 seconds into the video you can kinda make out "Arnold Toynbee". This only shows us the connection to the alleged, "Mysterious Stone, or Joseph's Stone", that had apparently exchanged hands more than once or, there was more than one stone.

"Babacomblee // Edward Leedskalnin // Nicholas Roerich // Arnold Toynbee, etc. (a few notable individuals, one theme)

All of this activity of the generation before ours, add significance to the 9/11/2001 Account as a Prophecy.

As a caveat, there is truth to the "Turin Shroud Burning", but God usually does signs and miracles openly, and more than once, this gives 1993 for the twin towers terrorism as, a prophetic account. Now the Oklahoma City Bombing, may of contained the "Philosopher Stone" that Arnold Toynbee possessed, that explains the tie that was, seriously edited out before the internet age.

Doubled?

1993 Twin Tower Terrorism
1995 Oklahoma City Bombing

2001 Twin Tower Terrorism
(2003 Nibiru Cataclysm)
1995 Oklahoma City Bombing
plus 6 years
2001 Twin Towers

2014 Flight 370
plus 6 years
2020 "Master Building, NYC"

Here's the implication. Take "Toynbee" and say "Turin Shroud", this completes the gospels law in 2024, no contest..................Now angels are writing this to me, principally. So, instead of going from 27 Years "Turin Shroud" to 2024 ..................... we go from 1993 Twin Towers Terrorism + 27 years to 2020 ..................... everything else being true, this is what it means, but its not something we have not said:

Flight 370 + 42 Months + 42 Months + 42 Months (if this is not the most correct, then the following can only be true)

1947 to 2017 = 70 years of Daniel, or 42 Months from Flight 370
2017 + 69th to 70th Week = 49 years, or 2066 (for Daniel's 62nd week as parable)

This squares the prophecy of Issac Newton 2060 or 2066, since he counted to the 62nd week in a non-standard way, for Halley's Comet as a parallel reference. We can also just flip the final 42 months of flight 370 to 42 years.

In Reality ................... God gives more value to the 70th Year, that means the final 7 years ("70x7") can also function as the "69th to the 70th Week" or 49 Years, the "7 weeks/years" becomes 49years.

God is the one writing the "Toynbee Idea" plaques to me, and that only discredits the "Turin Shroud" as the absolute reference, so it can only be, "1993 Twin Towers Terrorism", which ties to 2001, which ties to 2020, not completely linear, but that is the argument.
The Final Jubilee 49 Years, its not an impossible biblical argument. 2020 can just be the Nuclear Euthanasia of New York's jew and ethnic populations, nothing special, with God invaliding the Prophecy of Jerusalem's Golden Gates, God never did anything in this generation to support that....................that is your example for "dead work and dead flesh", in addition to the "Bracelet" I'll have to illustrate god's mercies.

That being the Case:

That seems like all you will have, meaning, "no true unified field, no sign of divorce", however. The way God has touched the earth with New York City, leads me to believe that will be the case in some capacity.

There was no legal evidence in the New Testament, that God used a advanced civilization. When you look to "siberia/ed. leedskalnin" there was nothing just an explosion and death...................so God takes an offering for his glory in 2020, like 9/11/2001 in a much larger scale, and then we'll see how these true unified fields and sign of divorces play together, in addition to anything I manage to have offworld, this seems like the best answer to the reality of the situation.

With 49 years on the table, you should manage in purging the ethnic and jew populations according to what is illustrated in a clean way with "joseph the blessings", until you get them out of your countries accordingly, and, mark their countries and nations for death. Actually in reality I don't think the nuclear exchanges will begin immediately or even in the middle of this period, but they will eventually happen.

(Ethinc and Jew sucide, so far the best I've managed by walking around, was illustrated recently, a negro police officer at my address promoting incest, and then one shot in the face in philadelphia in less than a few days. I did walk around the city of philadelphia about 2/3 times last week, hoping to see a few more ethnic/jew police officer suicides, or perhaps more false witnesses, but its just more of the same state funded incest/rape/murder between the ethnic people and my relatives by the state. Right now the negros/ethincs are not killing themselves in succession enough for me to capitalize on that, with the police departments........................if god give me authority prematurely, then you will absolutely have to kill every jew and ethnic, I should have the authority to put some pressure on you for your uncleanness. that only means, the large jew and ethnic population god will kill anyway in the usa........................god will instead kill them in jerusalem, and then let me decide how much of a warning I will give to kill and destroy the ethnic and jew before you just die, then i'll leave it at that, but I guess you will keep killing then ethnic people anyway) (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png .................. I'll wait a few weeks or so, then I'll try again with the jew/ethnic police officer suicide, just like you witnessed recently in the city of philadelphia) (If I get their suicide just right, I'll contact the police department (s) in person and report how many ethnic on duty I suspect will die, then, before or after their deaths, we'll get to the bottom of your false witnessing, if you don't be a better false witness yourselves, but we'll just have to see, soon)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:16 am

... caught some of the Browns vs Eagles game last night and thought of this dream vision ... and decoded the kicker being shot ... as # 9-9 ... (as in the day this takes place/ or has to take place by)
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:08 am

Now Wii can C :infinity: that the '(Charlie) Brown' kicking ... (Goes to Syria as place) Middle East..

Mass shooting is planned ... All over the peanut gallery field... as 'football goes to 'briefcase'... and use of WMD (weapons of Mass D) on the table...

Look at this Labor Day tweet by Trump confirms the government knowledge to such ...

President Bashar al-Assad of Syria must not recklessly attack Idlib Province. The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake to take part in this potential human tragedy. Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed. Don’t let that happen!
3:20 PM - Sep 3, 2018
Part of the Abomination code .. (given the fact that Israel is already drawn in and ... all sides are somewhat agreeing to chemical weapons ... as Trump is to much on Russian side of the fence and is already caught up in a (R) probe ... and is guilty by public fact of asking Russia to help in the Pee election... as any honest person should know :2cents: the 1290 set up date to this ... (Use of chemical weapons)
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:12 pm

C an N reported...
(CNN) Russia has warned the US military twice in the last week that its forces, along with Syrian regime units, are prepared to attack in an area where dozens of US troops are located, according to several US defense officials.

Russia claims that there are militants in the area protected by US troops.

Moscow's declaration has sharply raised US commanders' concerns that American forces would be at risk if a Russian attack goes forward, CNN has learned. And it has sparked US warnings to Moscow not to challenge the US military presence

:infinity: Well it’s not like Wii did not see it coming ... :whistling:

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:02 am

Just be on alert, false flags are likely just before an election.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to Mystic Dreams