Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

So...Ariana Grande was executed on video... (2 months ago)

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

So...Ariana Grande was executed on video... (2 months ago)

Postby *~*Isis*~* » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:06 am

The only reason I didn't post this right away was because I had already featured it on my dream blog and posted that in the Rant and Rave forum.

As the title of this thread reads, this was back in January. In the dream, Ariana had been abducted by extremists and beheaded on video.

In the video there were five men behind Ariana, dressed in black, the one in the middle being the headsman. Ariana sat tied to a chair. I never heard any of the men express the reason for the execution, or anything else for that matter. I simply heard Ariana scream before the blade hit her neck, and saw her head taken off with one clean cut.

Her waking-life boyfriend, rapper Big Sean, was watching the gruesome video, but didn't seem to have any expression on his face.

In waking life I had become increasingly concerned about Ariana Grande. I guess it's because she's young yet, and her career is still fresh. For a time I worried that this dream might have been prophetic--that something would happen that might potentially end her career and cost her everything, and that something would likely be at the hands of someone else (perhaps her boyfriend, since he was in the dream watching her die).

I reasoned that the dream was more likely about me, and that maybe Ariana represented some new aspect of myself that I was "killing." But I still worry about Ariana.

What do you all think about this?...

*I haven't belabored much about the dream because as I said, I posted it on my blog. Here's the link to it.
You can't change where you came from, but you can change where you are going.

*~*Isis*~*
Sinfully Delecious
Sinfully Delecious

Re: So...Isil not Grande, Isis (2 Months Late)

Postby Superman1 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:12 am

Could it be about a guy? Or thought of a guy or guys? It's like your thought being cut off. Maybe communication first.
The boyfriend didn't seem to have any expression on his face. Like he didn't care, or you feel others didn't perhaps, maybe about what you said or thought. :|
You never heard any of the men express the reason for the execution, or anything else. :cry:
Could it be you don't like her singing? :chatter:
Or could she represent something in your life you have been concerned would be bethoughted? :yikes
Perhaps that your multi-talents won't be properly expressed? The thing with Ariana is her voice. The joy of her expression is her singing.
How did you feel in the dream? :?:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: So...Ariana Grande was executed on video... (2 months ag

Postby *~*Isis*~* » Sun May 03, 2015 7:27 pm

I felt disturbed.

I have no problem with her singing. Ariana is a pretty good singer. And you're right, it seemed like Sean was indifferent...either that, or he wasn't sure how to react.

Looking at the dream I really didn't take much into account that she's a singer. (Or maybe I did--I don't remember right away.) Over time I've developed certain new ideas, and I often feel I can't share them because most others don't feel the same as I do. So maybe this new "voice" is being silenced. But why are radical extremists the executioners if this is the case? And where does Big Sean come in?...
You can't change where you came from, but you can change where you are going.

*~*Isis*~*
Sinfully Delecious
Sinfully Delecious

Re: Why Extremists and Big Sean

Postby Superman1 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Yes I can see by your pic all your new thoughts!

Abducted by extremists and beheaded on video could reflect you thought it extreme you had to silence yourself in front of others, due to others' reactions. Radical extremists are all about repressing different views to theirs. It is quite severe, cutting your own thought off, your self-expression. So the image is accurate, in that way, and why it is disturbing.

Her boyfriend, Big Sean, watching the gruesome video, but didn't seem to have any expression on his face, can reflect the love others should give you or being close to you, but they are indifferent, as a result. Or might even reflect your fear of a boyfriend not liking your ideas.
But much of this or all may be only in your mind, or is your fear. You often feel you can't share your new ideas, but maybe some will like the difference. Different ideas is what makes individuals and variety. Maybe you can Air your Grand thoughts a bit.☺
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: So...Ariana Grande was executed on video... (2 months ag

Postby dreamer2018 » Tue May 01, 2018 9:20 pm

I know this is an old post, but it's interesting because Ariana ended up having a terrorist attack at one of her concerts.
dreamer2018
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities