Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream About Elder Brother Hospitalized

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Dream About Elder Brother Hospitalized

Postby KalyanDF » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:15 am

Hello Everyone,

I had a very disturbing dream this morning
I saw my elder brother hospitalised due to heart issue and i saw my self sitting beside him on bed and cring for him. My brother was saying do not worry to me. I am very much disturbed with that dream. Please help me understand this dream. Please.
KalyanDF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream About Elder Brother Hospitalized

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Guilt about brother. What have you done to him?
You fantasize a terminal illness and suffer for your revenge. What has he done to you?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby KalyanDF » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:07 pm

That doesnt make any sense @Sheena. We are very good to each other.
KalyanDF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:55 pm

When material of life experience is unconscious so that you picture it rather than think and remember, and only asleep when the forebrain is turned off, that is usually due to taboos or forceful lies you have submitted to and continue to live out.

The straight way to say this is if you don't want to know your own dark side, don't attend to your dreams.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams