Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Pierce my heart

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Pierce my heart

Postby merrykat66 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:18 pm

I'm Laying in bed I look down at my chest, I take my right index finger and place it on my nipple. I begin to press my finger into my nipple, it sinks slowly in, clear fluid begins to leak out. I continue to press my finger into my breast I feel my heart beat, I try to push in far enough to reach my heart I want to pierce my heart with my finger but am unsuccessful. I feel overwhelming sadness.
merrykat66
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Pierce my heart

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:18 am

Your breast means your partner,
Leaking fluid means losing money.
Your heart also means your money.Please update in less than a month when something in this line happened.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion