Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can I please have some help with this dream? (Jan 9)

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Can I please have some help with this dream? (Jan 9)

Postby Sylvie2014 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:18 am

I am now in a cave. I am surrounded by rocks (walls, ceiling and floor). I see a big white spider (with big body) than a tarantula walking towards me. Carefully, I push on the side to let them walk by without disturbing them. Then, I come about another room. I see people lined up. I walk up to the front to get 2 bags of cough drops. Then I see like if I am on the internet looking at a search bar (i.e. Search: _______). I enter the words Italy, then Flowers and then Eggs. I hear a voice telling me that I can freeze the eggs if I leave them in their carton…
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Can I please have some help with this dream? (Jan 9)

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:14 pm

A cave means a sorrow or visiting a prison.
spiders are weak people.
Italy means a happiness you are searching for and flowers too, eggs mean power and money to freeze.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:11 pm

Cough is wordless vocalization. Cough drops silence all sound. In the dream, desire is to become voiceless.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Indra » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 pm

To see or dream that you are in a cave symbolizes the womb and thus signify refuge, protection and concealment.
The spider in your dream might point to an overbearing mother figure, the colour white although signifies purity, cleanliness, innocence,...
A tarantula again is symbolic for a woman figure in your life. A line of people might try to tell you, that you need to be more aware of a situation or a relationship you have with someone.To see or take cough drops in your dream indicate that you need some coaxing in order to discuss some issue. There is something holding you back.
Going on the internet might point out your need to reach for a larger network of people. You are seeking eggs, to see or eat an egg in your dream symbolizes fertility, birth and your creative potential. Something new is about to happen. You also seek flowers, which represent happiness, love, joy, looming talents.
I'm gonna take a guess, perhaps you feel a little like breaking free from your mothers boundaries and advices, because there is that voice that tells you to freeze that idea of birth and fertility just yet.
Indra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Thanks Indra. Yes, I have some relationship issues. I have a hard time to speak my truth because I feel overpowered all the time by this person. I have low esteem because of that. I am trying to overcome this situation with little success. It is a very complicated situation.

As for my mother, my father passed away this past October. We live 4 hours apart. Because of my relationship issues, I know she would like me to move with her.

Thank you again. :)
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Indra » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:57 am

Dear Sylvie,
I see you don't have it easy, growing up is a hard thing to go through and finding your voice too, especially when losing a parent.
But believe me, if you manage to push through and find that voice in the end, and I know you will,
it will make you a stronger person.
My thoughts are with you
God bless
Indra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sylvie2014 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:41 am

Thank you Indra for your kind words. :) <3
Sylvie2014
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion