Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Literally everyone i know hates me

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Literally everyone i know hates me

Postby GalactusRex » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:33 pm

I always have these recurring dreams where people i know behave very dismissive of me, they coldly accuse me of a variety of things, they always say"This guy has never been up-to any good" or "He's useless", their apparitions in my dream seem to have a grudge against me.No one ever gets too aggressive, or physically violent, but there's a lot of verbal abuse and a general tone of distrust.

One time it was about me not visiting my grandparents often enough and they began hating me wildly.(Irl i am hardly finding any time to meet them because of exams and stuff, so that could explain the situation a little, but that's just this case)
Parents, friends, relatives, teachers, the list goes on an one. All of them seem to hate me when they appear in my dreams.

This is puzzling to me because, while i'm not super close to anybody,but i'm nice to most people in my life and have scarcely made an enemy out of anybody or done anything that could explain their behavior, which could hint to an inner insecurity i might have, but that doesn't seem to be the case. There are still things in me i can't quite explain.

Any help with deciphering these dreams would be great.Even though those are just dreams, its pretty hard being hated by the people you care for reasons they won't reveal to you.
GalactusRex
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Literally everyone i know hates me

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Don't worry about this, it's very common. In dreams, things are often seen in reverse when we wake up. Eg, weeping means laughing, etc. Another frequent reversal is when something dramatic happens in a dream, but the other people aren't shocked or horrified, they just stand around indifferently, as if they couldn't possibly care less. :)
The 'reversal' here could be that you detest them - which seems unlikely, though you could examine yourself to see if that's true - or they think warmly of you.
Another thing is that dreams sometimes show us parts of ourself as if others are acting it out. So for instance, you feel bad for not having visited your grandparents for a while, and the 'others' are your own conscience, if you see what I mean? ie, if you tend to beat yourself up over things, the only way a dream can depict that is by having *other* people say this or that to you.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Congrats rp for an excellent post!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby GalactusRex » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:09 pm

whew, that's a relief. I'll be sure to look deeper into that aspect of my dream, thank you very much!
GalactusRex
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Thank you Sheena, if by rp you meant me.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion