Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

nightmare assistance??

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

nightmare assistance??

Postby JRiebel » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:29 am

Its been over 12 hours since i had this nightmare, yet the parts i remember when i woke up are still clear to me now.
I was in bed, sleeping. I awoke with a start,laying on my back, and there was a firm but gentle pulling at my feet. I started sliding down the bed. As I hit the edge I started floating at the same height as the bed, as if on some sort of gurney or rolling table, but when I turned my head, there was nothing below me, just the floor about 2 or 3 feet down. I floated out the bedroom door, and started down a hallway. At this point I realized I was in a house, but not my house, or any house I've been in before. I could see the walls and the carpet where a dark grey color, passing a tall metal table on my right, I started to turn a corner in the hallway. after I turned, I could see at the end of the hallway a bathroom. Lifting my head I could see myself. I could see myself in the bathroom, spun 180 degrees so that i saw my own feet were facing out the door. My back was resting on the on the toilet, and the rest of me was still floating. I noticed that the me I saw was mirroring my movements. I lifted my arm and saw that the other me lifted the same arm, the same way. Suddenly, I started resisting floating towards myself in the bathroom. Turning my torso, I grabbed at the carpet and started pulling away from the bathroom. When i reached for and grabbed the table, I was able to put my feet on the ground and started turning to stand up and run the other direction. That's when i woke up in bed, laying on my side, to scared that there was something in my room to even roll on my back. I could remember everything above, and i knew that i'd had similar floating on my back dreams before, not in that house, but nothing else about the past nightmares besides that. Any ideas??
JRiebel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: nightmare assistance??

Postby Sheena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Did you finally get up to pee?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby JRiebel » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:43 am

I never had to pee. Was that suppose to be funny?
JRiebel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:26 am

A difficulty everywhere in this technology. You cannot just tell a joke. You have to tell them that is what you are doing.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors