Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bruce Willis and I are cops

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Bruce Willis and I are cops

Postby jsr81276 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:12 pm

I was standing in some type of office. There was a big mahogany desk in front of me. Someone was sitting at the desk,but I never saw who,exactly. Out of the corner of my eye,I notice someone standing next to me. It's Bruce Willis. He was wearing a red jacket,I had on a white t-shirt and jeans. Another guy stood behind us,near the door. He was wearing a creme colored suit,he had dark wavy hair and kinda looked like Benjamin Bratt. He did not say anything during the dream. The person at the desk told Bruce and I to get out there and take down some big crime boss. We turned to leave. As we did,I noticed Bruce was carrying a black violin case under his arm,the contents of which I didn't know and were never revealed.
jsr81276
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities