Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What does this dream mean??????

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

What does this dream mean??????

Postby jeff81 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:25 am

I once had a dream back in 2011 that I can honestly say scared me. I had just married my wife, and we had just moved into our new apartment in New Bern NC. In my dream, I was standing in our apartment living room and the TV was on. The TV was showing home videos of my wife and my son, and events that had already happened. I felt like I was being watched and cold chills went down my spine. I started to get angry and knocked our tall black lamp down. As I stood up something grabbed me by the throat, and I could not catch a breath. I guess while I was struggling in my dream, my wife said I was struggling to breath in real life. I woke up to my wife shaking me, and screaming for me to wake up. I had never had a dream that felt so real like this one before.
jeff81
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What does this dream mean??????

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:33 pm

At the point of commitment is common to get cold feet.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors