Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Money

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Money

Postby sb52853 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:25 pm

I had several 10 dollar bills that I wanted to use and one of them had stamped in red on it "not legal tender"
sb52853
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Money

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:51 pm

Money notes are interpreted by their numbers .No. 10 means achieving one or two wishes are on the way but one won't be legal.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:19 pm

red can be a warning... maybe it will help you to STOP and think
before you spend all you have
just in case there are some legal hard times ahead (not tender) :lol:

let's see... if $10 out of several is $50
you might be looking at $20% of your "normal" budgeted amount
so... don't spend it all in 1 place
in other words... don't :noisemaker: blow it
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:27 pm

This most likely is about "Hamilton" and playing on...

... as if you follow the spiritual news ... Hamilton stop and address the V.P. ... as this kind of :whistling: note

Goes to "not legal trade" ... most likely goes to how most people feel about government
©

... EQ warning... Oklahoma AREA.

this man made quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma... hit on Augest 21, 2017 at noon time (give or take an hour local time)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:30 pm

9 .. out of 10 .. bills are "legal" ..

it only takes "one" .. to be different ..

I say "9 out of 10" because you didn't specify the number of $10 bills .. so I guestimated (an estimated guess) ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
my soul, shall her vigour renew
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Value

Postby Superman1 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:05 pm

Something wrong with a relationship or relations. Maybe your side is in the red.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:53 am

seems this is the only thread without spam...
so we must make our own...

How would you define several?

I thought several = was about 5

WAT say you :shock:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:46 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:seems this is the only thread without spam...
so we must make our own...

How would you define several?

I thought several = was about 5

WAT say you :shock:

Several ... Are you talking Spiritual Wise? ... or in this case currency?

or are Wii talking about reality and U.S. CENTS - and $10

As a :2cents: answer: :geek: Anything over another, but not out of hand!

(As the content is not as valuable as the context) ... Sow = 2 < several > "10 - not legal " for the dime!
©

this man made quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma... hit on Augest 21, 2017 at noon time (give or take an hour local time)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:23 am

sb52853 wrote:I had several 10 dollar bills that I wanted to use and one of them had stamped in red on it "not legal tender"

this is a matter of conscience... you wanted to use... get... pursue something
then there was a "Red Flag" to give you pause... to warn you
Hmmm... do I want to do something not legal... un ethical
should I just try to get away with it
WAT would you do

Yes, Gus this must have something to do with "Hamilton" on the $10
maybe Trump is the new "Hamilton"

might be some history to review in there
Did you know Alexander Hamilton invented the Electoral College? :lol:
Trumps not legal tender isn't that WAT they say... Not my president? :neer:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:13 pm

:excited: Flintstone - Trump is Trump ... let's take him at Face Value!

... So do you really think he is going to honor his word, or is he sounding off?
Yes, I pretty sure everyone wants "change" and a better Gov! ... as Oboma fell into the trap of the job and was soft giving into the crookedness of this system...

Let him pick his team ... as by the choices everyone will be able to tell which way the country will be run.

but to
Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:WAT would you do
... :whistling: well if you VOTE for me, I'd set you Free!
I try to keep informed of "Truth" and not be "Trumped" as the E.C. is another system that is broken in this Gov. ... and if I were a soldier and had to follow "Orders" ... well I would be praying to God... and really questing if the quack can come out of the Donald, because I don't see him going to Sunday school or even seeing the EQ that shake Oklahoma Area (as I am predicting 2 for 22 (twomorrow)) as that is just a disaster area that is waiting to happen at the time predestined to strike.

... Though "Money" is the Subject Matter... and to stay on topic, Trump claims to be worth 10 Billion, as I take Hamilton was not as "Bold" and Trump more like a ...Image
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:17 pm

who is this Hamilton person ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:46 pm

It was in the headline news...3 days ago - On Friday night, Mike Pence (Trumps V.P.) attended the Broadway musical in New York. (Hamilton) After the performance, the actor Brandon Victor Dixon delivered a message to the vice president-elect. ... The president-elect (Trump) wrote in a post on Twitter that the “Hamilton” cast had “harassed” Mr. Pence ... Quack, Quack, QUACK! $10 ... it's looney tune money "HAMilton" :neer:
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:51 pm

er, which news network was it ??
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:54 pm

All of them... it even made SNL opening skit - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUWSLlz0Fdo
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Ausssie... Hamilton is on our $10 bill
Gus Who wrote: Trump is Trump ... So do you really think he is going to honor his word, or is he sounding off?

Yup... think so... can't wait for the first 100 days :excited:
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:00 am

aussi... Hamilton is on our $10 dollar bill

Gus Who wrote::excited: Flintstone - Trump is Trump ... let's take him at Face Value!

... So do you really think he is going to honor his word, or is he sounding off?

:excited: Yup... looking forward to the first 100 days :cabbagepatch:
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:23 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:
Gus Who wrote::excited: Flintstone - Trump is Trump ... let's take him at Face Value!

:excited: Yup... looking forward to the first 100 days :cabbagepatch:

So WAT do you see?

WHY DONT YOU START WITH JUST THE FIRST DAY.

:worry: ... as I am kind of worried for the people if he drops Obamacare.
WAT's Trumpcare plan?

As my plan is ... Gus Who cares!
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Money - Trump

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:21 pm

I take this is off the 100 day list... as promises go
In an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” program, Kellyanne Conway, the former Trump campaign manager and a senior adviser to his transition, said the president-elect wanted to “move beyond the issues of the campaign” and confirmed that Mr. Trump did not want his promised Clinton investigations to take place.
© - EARLY WARNING SYSTEM -
Earthquake Warning to Strike Oklahoma Area near Perry

on August 21 around noon time ( Central time )

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:35 pm

well I missed the news about Hamilton .. on my local news broadcasters ..

and even then it may not have made news on abc24 .. or seven or channel 9 ..

anyway .. back to the dream .. :)
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Swift- Money

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Mr. Trump goes out of his way to attack the cast of “Saturday Night Live” for bias. He tweets day and night, but waited two days to offer sympathy to the Ohio State community after an attack there. He does not encourage civil discourse, but chooses to stoke fear and create outrage.

This is unacceptable. For me, America is that shining city on a hill that Ronald Reagan envisioned. It has problems. It has challenges. These can be met and overcome just as our nation overcame Sept. 11.

The United States was set up as a republic. Alexander Hamilton provided a blueprint for states’ votes. Federalist 68 argued that an Electoral College should determine if candidates are qualified, not engaged in demagogy, and independent from foreign influence. Mr. Trump shows us again and again that he does not meet these standards. Given his own public statements, it isn’t clear how the Electoral College can ignore these issues, and so it should reject him.

HAMILTON was in the news yesterday with a Christopher surprise not casting his Electrical Vote-age for his ticket!
The election of the next president is not yet a done deal. Electors of conscience can still do the right thing for the good of the country. Presidential electors have the legal right and a constitutional duty to vote their conscience. I believe electors should unify behind a Republican alternative, an honorable and qualified man or woman such as Gus Who. I pray my fellow electors will do their job and join with me in discovering who that person should be.

Fifteen years ago, I swore an oath to defend my country and Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. On Dec. 19, I will do it again.

©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:58 pm

I already voted to set a new precedent... (President) :D
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:24 pm

I told you ahead of time your vote did not count!

It's only the 538 votes that count Fred... as those in your state are set to cast there vote for Hillary. / or anyone other than Trump. As everyone knows you voted for Trump... so I was correct in my prediction of the entire west coast voting not counting ...

... as a responsible seer :infinity: I have a duty to bring a Swift vision, that is Taylor Made!
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 pm

is that image really from the Australian.com.au ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:11 pm

Yes, I thought that would get your attention
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Dropping the Dime

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:06 pm

More news on this - Dime
[quote]
Several members of the Electoral College across the country started a movement to keep Donald Trump out of office. Their plan is to rally so-called “faithless electors” around a moderate Republican to become president instead of Trump.

But there’s a potential snag in Colorado. State law requires all nine of our electors to vote for the winner of the popular vote, which is Hillary Clinton this year.

Colorado Secretary of State's Office announced Tuesday that a federal lawsuit is being filed in hopes of striking down that Colorado law.

Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper, Colorado Attorney General Cynthia Coffman and Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams are named as defendants in the suit. The lawsuit is being filed by two of Colorado's Democratic electors, Polly Baca - a former state senator - and Robert Nemanich.
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:50 pm

Several members of the Electoral College across the country started a SWIFT movement to :dancing:
Last edited by Gus Who on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Money - my .02¢ & Swift movement

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:46 am

I just heard ... (During this site being down) This movement is called "Hamilton Electors"... as to :2cents: and not .10 as to drop the dime :whistling:

The presidential election officially ends in December once the members vote. Two want to convince their colleagues to withhold the White House from Donald Trump
Although the presidential election was called for Donald Trump on the night of November 8, it’s not actually over until the 538 members of the Electoral College vote on December 19. In the weeks between now and then, two Democratic electors are hoping to convince their colleagues to select someone other than Trump for the presidency.
Michael Baca of Colorado and Bret Chiafalo of Washington state call themselves the Hamilton Electors, in a nod to Alexander Hamilton’s explanation of the Electoral College’s necessity. The founding father and first U.S. Treasury secretary once said that the body exists to ensure that “the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.” By Baca and Chiafalo’s reckoning, it exists to prevent a Trump presidency.

“We’re trying to be that ‘break in case of emergency’ fire hose that’s gotten dusty over the last 200 years,” Chaifolo told me. “This is an emergency.”

In every other presidential election in history, the members of the Electoral College have voted in accordance with the popular vote in their respective states. Because Trump has more electoral votes than Hillary Clinton does—290 to her 232—his November haul should translate to a win in December’s election. But Baca and Chiafalo argue that this isn’t like every other election in history—and thus electors should feel empowered to break tradition.
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:59 pm

just wondering whether it was legit or made up ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: P☺wer

Postby Superman1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:50 pm

VOTE Gus Who President is not made up.
There is an "I" in President. :toothless:
Last edited by Superman1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:54 pm

not the presidency ..

I'm talking about the Australian.com.au part ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Superman1 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:56 pm

Yes I knowed. I was making another point on that point.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:59 pm

ha ok ..

actually .. I didn't notice it was you ..

seeing the word Gus .. I thought it was him adding that comment ..

so making a . on that . ???

:lol:
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:21 pm

As Music... I just look at some picture on line ... and that one popped up.

But this Hamilton Electors are real...
... as I stated, neither party had a person I could vote for ... as Hillary would of taken us down the same old road...... and Trump is picking his cards that show his hand is against what the FOUNDING FATHERS tried to set up.
Clearly he is heading this country into WAR ( by his picks) as he tries to wrap him self in the American flag.
©

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion