Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tales of a Master Lucid Dreamer

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Tales of a Master Lucid Dreamer

Postby DMT1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 am

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE + IMAGES: https://www.facebook.com/Divine-Moments ... 6090992679

As I landed the memories of this vessel began to resurface. Moments passed by and as I assimilated more data I realized the previous mind of this body must have been tampered with, I was really low. Why would I spend my days keeping my true potential in this basement? What was supposed to have been for my protection begun feeling more like a prison. I need to get out of here.

I broke out and the vehicle outside seemed familiar, logo said "In a State of Trance", could it be mine? As I took of I felt a curious sensation, I was still in my hometown, but as I drove by the city center I saw the dangerous language everywhere, the eye has made it here as well, the ancient enemy. My purpose in this plot has eluded me so far but the low vibration I was emitting attracted more and more eyes towards me on the streets, only thing I knew for sure was that they will soon come for me. I have to get high before I loose my powers and I'll be dead, I need to find substance.

Faithful as it sounds, there is a place nearby that has to have alot of it for sure. The local police station. For one who is trained to navigate peoples mind this is hardly a challenge and I doubt they ever dealt with a dreamwalker in this world before. But time is against me as this low vibration keeps increasing and soon things will get messy.

After navigating through their lesser minds I got to the key officer. He showed me to a bag of powder, one look at it and I felt a energy surge throughout my whole body. It has to be this worlds counterpart to something like MDMA. He started looking at me suspiciously, I quickly grabbed a fistful of the stuff and began moving out.

Minutes later an alarm was triggered, by then it was too late. All they could found was an empty programmed human, only a shell of my former self. I had already left this world for the next, I have awoken.
DMT1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Tales of a Master Lucid Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Reads more as manic phantasy than any type of dreaming.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Hackers club » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Sheena wrote:Reads more as manic phantasy than any type of dreaming.

This dude dont know nothen worthless posts :evil:
Hackers club
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 pm

The presence of that signature indicates another temper tantrum from ev.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:57 pm

Sheena wrote:The presence of that signature indicates another temper tantrum from ev.

bro you insult everyone

Hi im sheena I like to insult forum users just cause im a troll
here be just a few of my posts

If you are dreaming about rapists, then you are one in your own mind.
ev has nothing better to do when his daughter won't have sex with him.
tm, can you please go fuck yourself.
Title should be recurrent.
What a toxic Narcissist!!
Bet your Lord is a pompous ass.
Dreamer is insane and a snob recurrent.
About the same quantity of response as mass murder,
don't bother with this time-wasting asshole.
tm, can you please go fuck yourself.
All baloney Insanity And preverbal.
You don't want to encourage this solipcist. It has no objective purpose
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams