Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

stuck on an ex

Need dating advice? Wanna talk about sex? Just broke up with your boyfriend? Complain about your ex? Jealousy ruining your relationship? Is he/she cheating? This is the forum to discuss and share your real life experiences.

stuck on an ex

Postby nessa93 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:13 am

Hello everyone,
Well i jus recently broke up with an ex. And i really truly love him. I know i cheated and did very wrong. But last night i had a dream that i went out with 1 of his closest friend to some house or somewhere i cant remember. And he gave me some pill and all he told me this will make things better?! What is that suppose to mean? Im all types of confused i want to give up on him because we had lots of fights and arguements..but thats very relationship. He said that he cant forgive me because the person i cheated on him was his friend (not his closest friend that i dreamed about) we jus talked and that was it. And he said he cant forgive me. I know i did very weong bt i told him i can make things better so i did i tried and things were getting better bt then 1 day he goes thru my fone and sees things he didnt like. They werent bad things but hes very jealous about everything. Well we broke up and i truly and dearly do love him and i want to keep trying because this was just the beginning of our relationship and i want him to understand that i only want wats best for him and his son and want to give them the best..so should i just stop trying or keep trying and not give up. Also lately i been having this feeling to not give up bt him rejectinf me so much just makes me want to give up..please help with any advice
nessa93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: stuck on an ex

Postby nessa93 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:22 am

I forgot to mention details about my ex. He is a year younger than me. He has a son. Working and everything but what i didnt like was he always made time for his friends and after them was me. It wasnt lik this all the time but i never really liked it. We went out on a few dates. After a while he didnt want to go out. Since im older i would hold back going out because of him. Only because i would want to go out with him and i didntwant to show that im cheating and im being faithful. And the only chance i had to really go out wit him wen he finally turned of age we decided to stay home and watch some show. I was kind of disappointed because he really doesnt put effort bt yet i still love him.
nessa93
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

stuck on an ex

Postby Cinnawore » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Corb Lund "The Truck Got Stuck" All my country redneck buddies know that tune
Cinnawore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: stuck on an ex

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:43 pm

The dream with the pill means you want to be Rescued, believe self to be inadequate.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dating And Love Relationships Advice