Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Psychic Readings

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: Psychic Readings

Postby puppyjill » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Goldmoon wrote:
Slade Wilson wrote:How would psychic abilities work over a thread on the Internet?

I will bite though you don't believe in the stuff anyway - so its probably a lost cause.

Psychic abilities are a two way street. Both parties need to be open to it on some level. Conscious or not - if one party is not - that is when you get 'blocked'. So contrary to mass intelligence on the subject - one cannot read for someone who would not be open to it in the first place - at that point its just pure guess work, and smoke and mirrors.

So - we can at least put that fear to rest. No one can pry into your most intimate details unless you are willing for them to have them.

Another misnomer is that one has to have physical contact to pick up the energy off of others.

"Reading' no matter what divination you use is a tool to get messages to people that they need to hear. Even the 'fakes' sometimes are eerily accurate and that would be because the universe - or energy that is surrounding us doesn't differentiate between good/evil - real/pretend - it just does what it does. People can accidentally as well as intentionally tap into the 'psychic universe' - hence - readings over the internet are possible.

Whether or not the messages are dismissed and regarded as fodder or whether they will be raved about as right on the money - is totally dependent on the seeker.

As a skeptic - the true test to a genuine 'reader' would be that no personal information is ever needed to be exchanged. There is no reason to ever reveal personal situations, names or life status etc. A true reader will only put their own interpretation in when it is asked for - or if there needs to be clarification but they will not tell you what to do, or how to do it.

For me personally - there should never be a 'charge' for it either. To me the information is out there in the universe for you - free of charge - you can either get it from me or elsewhere, its not skin off my back. I also would not wish to become dependent on other people's vulnerabilities, and it becomes quite draining to have people constantly asking you what they should do with their life. They can lose the ability to think for themselves. lol

A short answer would be psychic connections work just like the connections you make on the internet. - From the moment you 'respond' to someone on the forums you have just made a connection with them. Whether you tag it a friendship, an acquaintance or enemy - the connection is formed. Psychic connections are no different. There is so much secrecy and hording "special abilities" within the psychic culture that the real question is - how does it work at all? THAT is something that is still being debated and discussed as no one really has a solid answer to date. The truth is no one wants to admit they have no clue how it works. So they come up with all these silly ideas and cloud it in secrecy. Though it went into hiding originally because it could mean death if it was discovered.

Very well said so not strokeing your ego because you know who you are. Im very impressed by what you said because everything i hear about any abilitys is always coated in secrecy . Im an Empath i dont tell to many people because im still learning my gift tho ive had it all my life. Ive been able to see ghosts forever an they see me too. Both Great an grandmothers had this ability ,an my son an i have it also. just wanted to say nice to meet you
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:51 pm

lol I don't mind an ego stroke now and then! (I am human....lol) I get what you mean though and thank you for the compliment. :)

Its good to meet you too.

The first thing I have learned in regards to all this - is that even if I think I know something about it, I really know nothing. lol Its the blind leading the blind since the stuff has been underground for so long, no one talks about it except the one's making a buck off of it, and then they will say what sells. Think its because I do have abilities and things that I become the biggest skeptic when someone claims to be psychic, and making huge money off of it. Of course I am not skeptical of those who claim to have the ability and are just exploring what they can do or what it means - there is a difference between say Sylvia brown - and your next door neighbor.

I do believe everyone has the ability and if they figure out the way that is most comfortable to them - it will work every time. I would much rather help people to tap into their own innate abilities than become the go to person for answers. Its most widely accepted as 'gut feeling' - that is something everyone seems to accept. Its something everyone can relate to - which is the first clue that its inherent in everyone. I also believe the more we talk about it, and share experiences the more it will stop being such a mystery and really be helpful to everyone.

Trust your gut - it will never be wrong. :)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Ramonda Serbica » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:40 am

Some may not believe in people having past lives but I personally do. One thing currently troubling my life is connecting to people. It's hard for me to stay close to any one friend for too long Another thing is I start to feel as if I'm horrified of the idea of being in a relationship with someone. Even with guys have some feelings for, the moment it seems there might be a chance for a relationship I start getting really nerve wrecked and have a tendency to push them away. Even my only serious relationship I've had was online and it's probably cause I had some unconscious comfort in knowing we'd probably never meet. Going back to the main point for the past 2-3 months a recurring theme of learning about past lives has been popping up and to be quite honest I keep having this feeling that maybe the reason why I have this difficult time really opening up to someone and letting them be apart of my life might be because of some past relationship from a past life. Last night I even dreamt that I was in love with someone who couldn't be with me. Even though they loved me they pushed me away and it felt like one of those cheesy scenarios where they're some kind of heir to a family and being with me would only hinder them taking over their inheritance or something like that ._. in the dream he even had a elder brother who I felt didn't want to take over the family for his own love life (like a soap opera it already was) and which was probably the reason the one I loved couldn't reject being the heir. Even so his it felt like his brother was really sorry and wanted us to be together and even tried to get him to at least kiss me but the one I loved wouldn't budge. Anyways I had a letter that I was going to send to him as a final way of telling him goodbye but halfway of walking to wear I was going to send it to him and crying I realize instead I shouldn't be feeling so hopeless and get a better way of closure and give it to him myself. So I turn back to go and walk all the way over to his house to give it to him but then I lose my way and I wake up. I don't know why but I was just thinking back on that dream and all of a sudden the same heart break I felt crept up and I started to cry and now I can't help feel depressed and wished I had dreamed I had at least given him the letter. Maybe this isn't related to a past life and I'm just being a total weirdo for suggesting it has anything to do with my phobia for relationships but at least I wish someone could tell me possible meanings for this dream :( thanks
Ramonda Serbica
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby messiah » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Thats because you feel an overpowering sense that you are above others. No offense, what i meant by this is that you feel most creative and most tolerant as if a perfect person for other persons you are involved in. By this thinking you adapt to a possessive state of thinking in which anything less than perfect intimidates you. If i am correct when this intimidation kicks in people seem as if like they are playing these weird games that you must rescue them from? Basically what i am saying is out of your fear you are activating flight or fight instinct which also clouds you judgement to fundamental truth that goes on between you and your loved one. This fear may kick in as a form of jealousy, or perhaps complete detachment which as you said makes you feel as "not connected" to the person. Out of this fear you create your own illusions that are illustrated to you by form of dreams. By these illusions so to speak you adapt a mind of thinking in which you listen what your crush says but you apply your illusion to it and it always seems to come out wrong. This leads you to more fear by which you act almost impulsively as it appears to be the right thing to do. It also gives you a feeling which drives you to think that you must teach the other some right way of thinking? Basically my love, you are suffering from social anxiety. This drives you to think in your own terms instead of "realizing" what the other is truly saying. This occurs because you attach your emotions to whatever is going n in your head allowing your thoughts to drive you in whichever said direction. In Lehman's terms you are just scared to express your emotions due to years of psychological and verbal restriction.
A strong wind may destroy a sturdy tree; but the willow bends and the wind passes through.
messiah
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby SoulxFTW » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:56 am

I've never really known my path. I've always been told I was mature or wise/Intelligent for my age growing up (23 now), but I guess I've always felt/feel like I'm waiting for something, even at a young age I knew I wasn't going to grow up get a career and live a normal life. Which this causes a lack of motivation because everything I do (career/long term goals) just don't feel right and it always feels like I'm forcing a pair of pants on that don't quite fit right. But I also doubt what my gut is telling me because I fear I'm waiting and I don't wanna wait my whole life and waste it while also letting those I care for down.

I guess I just wanna hint at where I'm headed and what a lot of the stuff I've observed is heading towards?
-Thank you for your response-
SoulxFTW
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby XANA » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:49 am

Anyone want to do a psychic reading for me. :D Pm or on here.
I will answer any questions in PM.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない
XANA
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby tropicalheatwave » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 pm

people still believe in these things???
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:56 pm

tropicalheatwave wrote:people still believe in these things???

Yes. There is a fair amount of fraudsters and people that do cold readings.

But some people have a natural gift.

I have had a few readings in my life and they were all legitimate.

There are a lot of things that occur that we can't explain. But they still happen.

Remote Viewing
Astral Travel
Clairvoyance
Prophetic Dreams
Out of Body Experiences
Medical Intuitives
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby puppyjill » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 am

Ya know guys I think these gifts are something were already born with. Like your eyesight, but some of us are better at it. Infact I truely feel in my gut that these gifts are supressed purposely by individuals unknown. We have been brainwashed into believeing our natural abilities are wrong an evil. An these people know exactly why they do it. Its our right of passage to become the advanced race our GODS intended for us. However there are those who abuse these gifts, an those who have brainwashed us feel our gifts are a threat. So inturn we are labled crazy an judged as such its really very sad.
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby darkanomoly » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:10 pm

puppyjill wrote:Ya know guys I think these gifts are something were already born with. Like your eyesight, but some of us are better at it. Infact I truely feel in my gut that these gifts are supressed purposely by individuals unknown. We have been brainwashed into believeing our natural abilities are wrong an evil. An these people know exactly why they do it. Its our right of passage to become the advanced race our GODS intended for us. However there are those who abuse these gifts, an those who have brainwashed us feel our gifts are a threat. So inturn we are labled crazy an judged as such its really very sad.
and I thought you were a christian, are you a polytheist?
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 pm

So is there a certain list of belief's one must hold to be a christian? -If that is the case then which denomination of the christian religion is the true and right set of beliefs to follow? - Each has a different set of beliefs, hence they are different.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raquelphd » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:28 am

Hello :) i would like to know if someone could tell me about what they see in my professional future?
raquelphd
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tal » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:53 am

The most important question is "what do YOU see in your professional future?" You're it, don't undersell yourself thinking others can provide the answers. If you know what you want and where you want to go then just take the first step and keep walking. It doesn't matter what your goal/dream is, the only way it will start is if you turn the key.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby overusedcliche » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:59 pm

I would like to request a reading please x

I was a very aggressive child/ teenager growing up, anything triggered my temper but now that I'm 20 I've noticed I barely show aggression when provoked anymore. I never did anything special to stop it and the situations involved haven't changed; I just noticed one day this angry stopped rearing it's ugly head around people and now only manifests in dreams and in passive aggressive rants when I'm alone. Problem is, my anger was the fire in my belly i needed to deal with conflicts and express my feelings and passions, yes it was a flighty Machiavellian sense of confidence but it's better than feeling like a conflict avoiding, submissive coward who won't say what's on her mind. i just feel like without it i'm emotionally cold and not my true self.

I just want to ask how can I stop being so tongue-tied, nervous and passive aggressive and get that fire in my belly back?

Thanks for reading :cheers:
The word 'lol' is my default word even when it's not a word...
overusedcliche
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby plazaff » Sat May 09, 2015 4:15 am

Is my penis Large?
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tal » Sun May 10, 2015 1:25 am

You could always try measuring it yourself. You'll get a far more accurate answer than relying on tarot cards OR you can use a tarot card as comparison.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby plazaff » Sun May 17, 2015 5:14 am

Tal wrote:You could always try measuring it yourself. You'll get a far more accurate answer than relying on tarot cards OR you can use a tarot card as comparison.

Yes because people obviously use cards to measure there male organ :lol:
If that were the case I'd get creative and use a pair of scissors.
Nah, maybe not a good idea :(
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Mon May 18, 2015 4:24 pm

plazaff wrote:Is my penis Large?

Lol I would venture a guess its average - not without it's merits. Though size has no bearing on being able to use it properly and quite frankly if one tells you, you are too big or too small - then you need to find one with the right sized vagina. Though, on a side note - if the master of said penis knows what he is doing - there will never be a complaint about it at all. ;)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby lex » Thu May 21, 2015 9:05 pm

DarkStarlet wrote:
lex wrote:Wonder if you could answer the question locked in my heart.

Image Image .

will I ever find love ? YES!

will I ever be free
? YES !

will I ever find peace ? NO!

more?

Manslayer

u girl, you're a "type of" ... I need you!

None of those are the question I ve kept locked away. only children worry about things they control
Harem Mistress Image
lex
Harem Mistress
Harem Mistress

Postby plazaff » Fri May 22, 2015 1:48 pm

Goldmoon wrote:
plazaff wrote:Is my penis Large?

Lol I would venture a guess its average - not without it's merits. Though size has no bearing on being able to use it properly and quite frankly if one tells you, you are too big or too small - then you need to find one with the right sized vagina. Though, on a side note - if the master of said penis knows what he is doing - there will never be a complaint about it at all. ;)

Haha its the motion of the ocean :lol:

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dudette » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:54 pm

I need help with a dream i had last night, please help!

Ok so I have been having several strange mystical style dreams. But last night I had one that I absolutely need some help on. These are the details as I remember them. So....My husband and I are walking through a jungle type area, you could feel the humidity on your skin as if you were next to water somewhere. It was dark and murky looking, we were setting up camp in this area. While setting up camp I happen to look up there was a hill right above and I could see ruins. I've always been the curious type so naturally I told my husband we are going up there to check it out. We walked up and arrived upon a monument looking statue that had what I can best describe as a humanoid type body but with an Iguana head. To the left and right of this statue was 2 actual iguana statues. My husband in the dream made a comment after I asked myself, what are these things? He says they might be those things you always hear about that reptilian race. When he says this, the iguanas on the sides come to life and point to the left ahead and to the ground, when i look at the ground i see live iguanas all around us. They are peaceful and basically minding their own business. When i look beyond where they pointed there was a body of water and ancient ruins, similar to the ones we were looking at presently in the dream. When i looked around i noticed there was something coming out of the water. It was this big bulky again humanoid looking reptile. Looked like an iguana as well. I was scared because it was buff and bulky and quite frankly scary. But then a voice spoke to me and i turned to look at the middle statue, it told us to not be afraid of him, they said he was their guardian. So i just stayed looking at him as he walked back inside the water and floated away like a crocodile. Meanwhile, i tell my husband we should set up camp up there instead so i can look around more. While we are setting up camp on the upper part now, i look around in the actual ruins, and just see what looks like glyphs that have their history. Then shortly afterwards i woke up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Celia
dudette
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby IEatALot » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:36 am

Do mine.
IEatALot
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Missywyatt » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Is it possible for you to tell me my spirtual progress. Thankyou
Missywyatt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby AHall456 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:48 pm

Can you tell if i'm going to get hurt in the near future?
I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?
AHall456
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Creativebohemian » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:50 am

dreamweaver123 wrote:Ask a question and I'll be sure to answer. Blessed be. :rasberry:

Hi :)
I try to remain positive .
I feel like I've waited my whole life for him
I know I'm meant myto have another half it's been my dream since I was small . Will I be happy in love and have live reciprocated equally back one day soon. Will he understand me and know I love him and love me the same if not more :P I like surprises and I try not to look because I know I should let live find me but I think about it everyday and I always have. I am creating I love my love but I just at want that best friend that love of my life to see me an me Gina and us to just know .I really want it soon . So badly :( also should I stop obessisng about my passion and just forget that because nothing will come of it
:halo: mb
Creativebohemian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tal » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:26 am

Sorry love, but the person who created this thread was a fraud and hasn't logged in for a long time. I don't know anything about your love life or who 'he' is, but one thing that I will say is that you should never give up your passion. Unless it involves hurting other people or animals. Not making money or fame from something doesn't lessen its value.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby AHall456 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:27 pm

I don't need a reading I just need advice, one of my best friends died on Sunday and I don't know what to do. How long should I stay upset, should I go to the funeral, what do I do?????
I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?
AHall456
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tal » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:33 am

Your questions are rather odd. Is this the first time you've lost someone close to you?
Everybody grieves in their own way. You'll be upset for as long as you are. There's no time limit on these things because everybody is different and the closeness of your relationship plays a big part. Your sorrow could last for a few weeks, a few months or a couple of years. There's no real way to tell.
As for attending the funeral, only you can decide that. If it's physically impossible for you to attend then you could hold a private ceremony just for yourself; light some candles and say a few prayers if that's your spiritual way. You could plant a tree in memory of your friend or even cook and eat a meal of their favourite food. Think about the things your friend liked best. If they liked a particular flower, buy a bouquet of them or plant some in your garden. If there is special place they liked to visit, go there with friends or alone and sit quietly and think or talk about the person. This is really something you need to work out yourself.
If you can go to the funeral then go. Funerals are really for those left behind. It provides the chance to share grief and say goodbye together and just pay tribute to the life of the person you lost. Just remember, there are no rules for dealing with loss. You'll work it out yourself as you go.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby plazaff » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:04 am

WHERE THE FUK IS MY READING?

plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Caesar » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 am

plazaff wrote:WHERE THE FUK IS MY READING?

Your reading will be soon. Very soon. Sooner than you think.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sealysia » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:47 am

Oh pretty please, may I have a card? Longtime site user, freshly registered. Heavens, the images last night!! Happy Full Moon, blessed be!!
Sealysia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sealysia » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:53 am

Aww, no cardfor me.... Happy full moon anyway!!
Sealysia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dahlabbey » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:16 pm

hi I was wondering what my future looks like? Thank you!!
dahlabbey
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby em2017 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:41 pm

What is my spiritual progress?
em2017
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby yournamehere » Sat May 13, 2017 7:35 am

My first name was made for me because one of my sisters had a crush on a boy in grade school. My middle name was made because nobody knew what to name me. My mom had a name book to find one. My dad picked it up, and saw the first name on the first page, and said "that's good enough for me". That's how it started. I don't know how it will end. As far as psychic readings go, I'm pritty sure I can descramble my awareness better than others. You go ahead. :lovestruck:
yournamehere
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby raquelphd » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:44 pm

I have felt a strong male pressence lately... is it someone from the past, present of future? I have no idea...
raquelphd
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raquelphd » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:17 pm

Tal wrote:The most important question is "what do YOU see in your professional future?" You're it, don't undersell yourself thinking others can provide the answers. If you know what you want and where you want to go then just take the first step and keep walking. It doesn't matter what your goal/dream is, the only way it will start is if you turn the key.

Thank you :)
raquelphd
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kelly_With_Art » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Hello!

I recently came to accept that I can see, communicate with, and sense spirits. But the problem is, I don't know if this is anything special. I don't think I really need a reading (idk really) but how can I tell? I'm Catholic and we don't usually believe in this kind of stuff but the evidence points toward some sort of ability. Again, I'm not so sure about all of this and I could really use some guidance or advice. Do you have anything for me?

Thanks a lot!
Kelly_With_Art
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Previous

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs