Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Postby Biggy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:54 am

sayuri wrote:
DreamingBeauty wrote:Wait why the hell am i being suspected of being a=someone that's not even my gender? WOW! what a warm welcome! That's just pissed me off now , i'm staying out of these chat forums and sticking to the dream posting. Anyway , Hi Sayuri! :) thanks for welcome

You are so very welcome. I hope you do not think ill of those who are suspecting that you are someone that you do not know. You must understand that e=we believe that SnowWhite, THEventura, morpheus23 and DarkEmpress are but one entity ( I too believe this). All and all i hope you like the site. Please feel free to message me if you wish :) Warmest wishes,
Sayuri

yes that is right sweet sayuri :hugs: :hugs: , all my sweet names :( :( :( a shame tht they all had to die .... i corrected the mistakes :)
Biggy
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby sayuri » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Biggy wrote:
sayuri wrote:
DreamingBeauty wrote:Wait why the hell am i being suspected of being a=someone that's not even my gender? WOW! what a warm welcome! That's just pissed me off now , i'm staying out of these chat forums and sticking to the dream posting. Anyway , Hi Sayuri! :) thanks for welcome

You are so very welcome. I hope you do not think ill of those who are suspecting that you are someone that you do not know. You must understand that e=we believe that SnowWhite, THEventura, morpheus23 and DarkEmpress are but one entity ( I too believe this). All and all i hope you like the site. Please feel free to message me if you wish :) Warmest wishes,
Sayuri

yes that is right sweet sayuri :hugs: :hugs: , all my sweet names :( :( :( a shame tht they all had to die .... i corrected the mistakes :)

And now we add Biggy to that list too
"The fairy poet takes a sheet
Of moonbeam, silver white;
His ink is dew from daisies sweet,
His pen a point of light."
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:17 pm

I knew that minute I saw his first post.
gargoylegoil
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly

Postby BrooksWindow » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:53 pm

yes his personality is showing thru any name now.......its a shame he dosent use his talents for the better
BrooksWindow
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:59 pm

sayuri wrote:And now we add Biggy to that list too

It's not rocket science to detect those new alternate accounts, anyway.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby plazaff » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:26 am

I haven been here in ages. work sucks :(
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby spacejunkie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello My name is Layney but I go by spacejunkie on here. I am from Southern Indiana. I don't believe age is truly defining or important. I have 2 cockateils a cat and 2 dogs. I live with my life partner. I am a poet and a Lover. I love music. NIRVANA and La Dispute and AIC and Guns n Roses are my top faves. I love to read. Right now I'm reading An epic poem Miltons Lost paradise. And A book called The souls Code. I spend my days alone while my lovers at work either reading, tending to my flowers, meditating, practicing with my crystals or cards or tending to the indoor veggie garden. My evenings are spent with my lover and my mornings are spent readying my lover for work. I am Sagittarius asc Aquarius moon Scorpio . I've been through a bunch so i come off as older than I am. But I dont mind it. I feel older than 18 for sure. I dont feel 18 i feel about 800.
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you. Follow after Him! Those who seek Him will find Him. Go then and preach the gospel of the Kingdom.
spacejunkie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby sayuri » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:18 pm

spacejunkie wrote:Hello My name is Layney but I go by spacejunkie on here. I am from Southern Indiana. I don't believe age is truly defining or important. I have 2 cockateils a cat and 2 dogs. I live with my life partner. I am a poet and a Lover. I love music. NIRVANA and La Dispute and AIC and Guns n Roses are my top faves. I love to read. Right now I'm reading An epic poem Miltons Lost paradise. And A book called The souls Code. I spend my days alone while my lovers at work either reading, tending to my flowers, meditating, practicing with my crystals or cards or tending to the indoor veggie garden. My evenings are spent with my lover and my mornings are spent readying my lover for work. I am Sagittarius asc Aquarius moon Scorpio . I've been through a bunch so i come off as older than I am. But I dont mind it. I feel older than 18 for sure. I dont feel 18 i feel about 800.

Welcome to DM :D
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby TinyRose » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 am

spacejunkie wrote:Hello My name is Layney but I go by spacejunkie on here. I am from Southern Indiana. I don't believe age is truly defining or important. I have 2 cockateils a cat and 2 dogs. I live with my life partner. I am a poet and a Lover. I love music. NIRVANA and La Dispute and AIC and Guns n Roses are my top faves. I love to read. Right now I'm reading An epic poem Miltons Lost paradise. And A book called The souls Code. I spend my days alone while my lovers at work either reading, tending to my flowers, meditating, practicing with my crystals or cards or tending to the indoor veggie garden. My evenings are spent with my lover and my mornings are spent readying my lover for work. I am Sagittarius asc Aquarius moon Scorpio . I've been through a bunch so i come off as older than I am. But I dont mind it. I feel older than 18 for sure. I dont feel 18 i feel about 800.

sounds like an interesting life
TinyRose
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Samuel97 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:16 am

buongiorno... my name is andrea, i am a sweet boy ... no WAIT ... a sweet MAN ... from italy :)
Samuel97
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sigrid » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:29 am

God, sent me not from this man's sight :unworthy:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby sayuri » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:45 am

Samuel97 wrote:buongiorno... my name is andrea, i am a sweet boy ... no WAIT ... a sweet MAN ... from italy :)

Welcome!
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Juri » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Yes. Be welcomed too, sayuri. Now that I read more in different threads and topics, I SLOWLY understand how dreammoods works! And also what is so special about it. The only problem is that no one told me before . . .

Anyway. Here we go. Some Martinis won't hurt I guess ... :cheers: :cheers: :hugs: :hugs:
Juri
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby sayuri » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Juri wrote:Yes. Be welcomed too, sayuri. Now that I read more in different threads and topics, I SLOWLY understand how dreammoods works! And also what is so special about it. The only problem is that no one told me before . . .

Anyway. Here we go. Some Martinis won't hurt I guess ... :cheers: :cheers: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you but no thank you :hugs:
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Juri » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm

no problem, then i drink alone :) happy thanksgiving! also thank you for the hugs :hugs: i can do with some hugs today :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech
Juri
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby gargoylegoil » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Juri wrote:no problem, then i drink alone :) happy thanksgiving! also thank you for the hugs :hugs: i can do with some hugs today :)

ARSE!!!
gargoylegoil

Postby Sigrid » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:52 pm

I second that!
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby gargoylegoil » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Jiru wrote:I second that!

Yes...your nemesis is now Juri...what a tard.
gargoylegoil

Postby EvilApe » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:56 pm

gargoylegoil wrote:

hello forum, n-ice 2 meet u ... ;) i am the EvilApe :D :D
EvilApe
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sayuri » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 am

EvilApe wrote:
gargoylegoil wrote:

hello forum, n-ice 2 meet u ... ;) i am the EvilApe :D :D

Welcome :)
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:38 am

And EvilApe was actually banned on December 5th...
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby darkanomoly » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:16 pm

For the first time in years I am coming out and introducing myself. Perhaps a few of you may recognize me already as I was formerly alteredmind. I originally came here for dream interpretation but now I suppose I am here for social connection witch is not something I have ever been good at. For most of my life I have been pretty much isolated from the social world partly of my own choosing later in my life despite having a handful of friends growing up. I am a little bit of an odd ball. People have told me that I am interesting. I am a nonconformist or a wall flower as they call them as well as a lefty and atheist agnostic and I am aware of the many religious people here. I do have a mental disorder that I think no one should ever have to experiance or go threw. on a typical day I am usually on the Internet and to be honest I don't think I can survive without it. Philosophy has been a interest of mine for years. I enjoy playing video games/pc as a hobby but I am pretty much less then a casual gamer and have taken a big break from playing for a while and the fact that my computer monitor screen blew out a month or two ago so I have been off the Internet and doing other things. I am typing from my cell. I hope mabey I can make some friends here and perhaps grow as a person here in the future. See you dreamooders
in the forums
darkanomoly
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby XANA » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:57 pm

I am terrible with introductions...and joined this forum recently. Hopefully this isn't too long, or hard to read.

I go by the name XANA, because he represents an emotionless being, with dark intentions. I feel empty most of the time due to my depression, anxiety and bi-polar. I have extreme apathy, and incapable of love, including physical love. It only brings me pain. I do struggle to be normal as much as I can though. So most people don't realize this about me IRL. I always feel that there is a darkness in me that will one day destroy me no matter how much I fight it.

I am from American, 24 years old, and study Japanese culture and language in my free time. I'm a anime fan. I've been a lucid dreamer since I was very young. I learned it naturally because I used to have chronic nightmares/terrors as a kid. I come from a very bad family, and have suffered many mental disorders because of it.

I grew up in loneliness, and never having anyone to talk to or having any friends. Yet I was adamant about not giving up. I was an optimist despite my circumstances. I shouldered a lot of burdens at a young age to ensure my younger brothers had someone to talk to and be their friends. I also realized a very young age, I was way more mature and intelligent than everyone around me. So if I come off assuming you are unintelligent, it's because I'm not used to having intellectual equals or superiors around me. I have a lot of interests, but I pursue them to only short extents. I have no motivation, and no passion. Not because I don't want it, its because I am incapable of mustering that much mental and physical energy into something. My mind/soul is pretty tattered. Lucid dreaming is about the only thing I've mastered in my entire life. I am a jack of all trades and a master of none in the physical sense.

I've been interpreting dreams forever now, so I'm pretty good and accurate at it. No matter whose dream it is.

I'm a hardcore Atheist, and don't believe in ghosts, spirits, souls and any other spiritual phenomena. I became an Atheist over a long and grueling journey of spirituality. I was a born a Christian, but not raised as one. It was never instilled into me as much as some people. So it was easier for me to cast it aside when it didn't agree with my logic and reasoning skills. I instead took up other religions to see what the world had to offer. I converted to Spiritualistic Satanism at age 18 after I moved out of my parents house into a roommates. I became isolated from everything, and poor, so I was starving to death half the time haha. I then fell into an extreme depression and tried to kill myself with demons. (I was pretty messed up). I came to the realization that if Satan isn't real, neither is God. I decided to denounce religion all together. I then turned to other non-theistic spiritual things. I just wanted something in my life that would give it meaning. I began studying psychic stuff like telekinesis and other things like aliens etc. I knew this stuff probably wasn't real, it just became a hobby of mine. I eventually converted to Atheism after I exhausted pretty much every ''answer to life'' bullshit that was out there. I guess religion and stuff doesn't work on people who run off of logic and reasoning. I did come to find I have a particular knack for some ''psychic'' powers or so to say the awesomeness that is the human mind. I'm good at reading emotions (auras) and following my intuition.

I joined the internet sometime when I was 17 I think. I mostly just played browser games. I didn't get into forums until recently. I decided to join DM because dreaming is something I am good at and want to share my knowledge with others.
I will answer any questions in PM.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない
XANA
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby sayuri » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:07 pm

XANA wrote:I am terrible with introductions...and joined this forum recently. Hopefully this isn't too long, or hard to read.

I go by the name XANA, because he represents an emotionless being, with dark intentions. I feel empty most of the time due to my depression, anxiety and bi-polar. I have extreme apathy, and incapable of love, including physical love. It only brings me pain. I do struggle to be normal as much as I can though. So most people don't realize this about me IRL. I always feel that there is a darkness in me that will one day destroy me no matter how much I fight it.

I am from American, 24 years old, and study Japanese culture and language in my free time. I'm a anime fan. I've been a lucid dreamer since I was very young. I learned it naturally because I used to have chronic nightmares/terrors as a kid. I come from a very bad family, and have suffered many mental disorders because of it.

I grew up in loneliness, and never having anyone to talk to or having any friends. Yet I was adamant about not giving up. I was an optimist despite my circumstances. I shouldered a lot of burdens at a young age to ensure my younger brothers had someone to talk to and be their friends. I also realized a very young age, I was way more mature and intelligent than everyone around me. So if I come off assuming you are unintelligent, it's because I'm not used to having intellectual equals or superiors around me. I have a lot of interests, but I pursue them to only short extents. I have no motivation, and no passion. Not because I don't want it, its because I am incapable of mustering that much mental and physical energy into something. My mind/soul is pretty tattered. Lucid dreaming is about the only thing I've mastered in my entire life. I am a jack of all trades and a master of none in the physical sense.

I've been interpreting dreams forever now, so I'm pretty good and accurate at it. No matter whose dream it is.

I'm a hardcore Atheist, and don't believe in ghosts, spirits, souls and any other spiritual phenomena. I became an Atheist over a long and grueling journey of spirituality. I was a born a Christian, but not raised as one. It was never instilled into me as much as some people. So it was easier for me to cast it aside when it didn't agree with my logic and reasoning skills. I instead took up other religions to see what the world had to offer. I converted to Spiritualistic Satanism at age 18 after I moved out of my parents house into a roommates. I became isolated from everything, and poor, so I was starving to death half the time haha. I then fell into an extreme depression and tried to kill myself with demons. (I was pretty messed up). I came to the realization that if Satan isn't real, neither is God. I decided to denounce religion all together. I then turned to other non-theistic spiritual things. I just wanted something in my life that would give it meaning. I began studying psychic stuff like telekinesis and other things like aliens etc. I knew this stuff probably wasn't real, it just became a hobby of mine. I eventually converted to Atheism after I exhausted pretty much every ''answer to life'' bullshit that was out there. I guess religion and stuff doesn't work on people who run off of logic and reasoning. I did come to find I have a particular knack for some ''psychic'' powers or so to say the awesomeness that is the human mind. I'm good at reading emotions (auras) and following my intuition.

I joined the internet sometime when I was 17 I think. I mostly just played browser games. I didn't get into forums until recently. I decided to join DM because dreaming is something I am good at and want to share my knowledge with others.

Welcome to DM Xana :)
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby XANA » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Good to be here. Thanks Sayuri.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない
XANA
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby THEImposter » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:31 am

It is I, the one Garg has been telling you about. I just have to say that most of you have been the most unforgiving, self important , compassionate-less human beings I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.I was going to post a picture, but you people do not deserve being graced by my image. :infinity: [/size]
THEImposter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tal » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:45 pm

THEImposter wrote:It is I, the one Garg has been telling you about. I just have to say that most of you have been the most unforgiving, self important , compassionate-less human beings I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.I was going to post a picture, but you people do not deserve being graced by my image. :infinity: [/size]

Good grief. :roll: :lol:
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby tropicalheatwave » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:26 pm

:lol: funny and sad
tropicalheatwave
put 'em up!
put 'em up!

Postby Sigrid » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:45 am

Is he, who I think, he is?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby UglyKidJoe » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:06 am

THEImposter wrote:It is I, the one Garg has been telling you about. I just have to say that most of you have been the most unforgiving, self important , compassionate-less human beings I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.I was going to post a picture, but you people do not deserve being graced by my image. :infinity: [/size]

WE TWO ARE ALREADY FRIENDS ... *shakehands* :hugs: :hugs:

MY PIC was ALSO TOO HOT FOR DM ;) aahahahahahahahahahahahah :infinity:

here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuQLnwMEQQc
UglyKidJoe
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby UglyKidJoe » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:09 am

AND WE TWO TOGETHER WILL ROCK THAT SHIT HERE

I smoke ... later WE TALK :wideeye: :hugs: :hugs:

Is he, who I think, he is?

NO, coz u r a stupid 14-year-old-PRETENDING-to-be-kid .. .. .. WITHOUT WORDS! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuQLnwMEQQc
UglyKidJoe
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Caesar » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:20 am

Jiru wrote:Is he, who I think, he is?

Without a doubt, yes.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:10 am

The Dark Soul wrote:

Without a doubt, yes.

It will take more than a divine intervention to get rid of that man. He goes silent in DM for a while and the next thing you know, he comes crashing in like a wrecking ball, stupid, crazzier and vulgar than ever. I'm not surprise. What must I do to reclaim my honor and dignity from a fault of bringing this guy here? Let alone, read whatever words, he spur from his horrible mouth and his wreched mind. It's tiring.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby The World-Eater » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:39 am

Just ignore the mentally unstable pedophile; ignore and report, that's all we can do.
The World-Eater
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby XANA » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:22 pm

Jiru wrote:
The Dark Soul wrote:

Without a doubt, yes.

It will take more than a divine intervention to get rid of that man. He goes silent in DM for a while and the next thing you know, he comes crashing in like a wrecking ball, stupid, crazzier and vulgar than ever. I'm not surprise. What must I do to reclaim my honor and dignity from a fault of bringing this guy here? Let alone, read whatever words, he spur from his horrible mouth and his wreched mind. It's tiring.

Eh, sometimes this stuff happens. No one can blame you if you didn't know it would turn out like this right? ''Shoganai'' I believe is what the Japanese say in this situation.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない
XANA
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby TheMAXX » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:35 am

Jiru wrote:What must I do to reclaim my honor and dignity.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL, you don't have much of these at all, little one, sorry... you lied to your friend, which is not nice AT ALL.. whatever ... 2015 will become a fucking GREAT year for me ... u yeah, i hope for u too, INSPITE of all you did :) ;) :hug:
TheMAXX
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby TheMAXX » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:47 am

The World-Eater wrote:Just ignore the mentally unstable pedophile; ignore and report, that's all we can do.

Image like you? or onla a FANTASY of yours?

oh Eaterly, you are too young to know about anything of real importance... sorry, but I am looking forward to meeting you in the sex forum ... lol

you seem 2 be a busy poster there... just like "Mr." Green

:cheers: :cheers:
TheMAXX
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby WonderousOne » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:40 pm

Hello there
I do not have much to say but that.
WonderousOne
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:34 am

Its nice to meet you wonderousone
:) :wave:
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby DarkAxel » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Greetings. I am DarkAxel. I'm a 34 year old contractor from the hills of Eastern Kentucky.
DarkAxel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby sayuri » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:43 pm

DarkAxel wrote:Greetings. I am DarkAxel. I'm a 34 year old contractor from the hills of Eastern Kentucky.

Welcome Axel :D
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby WonderousOne » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:57 pm

puppyjill wrote:Its nice to meet you wonderousone

Hello
Thank you for greeting me.
WonderousOne
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby bipolar lady » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:18 pm

hey.

i'm emily, a 25 year old, bipolar woman from the UK.

i just thought i'd stop by to see what this site is al about, i'm looking for a cool new place to post.

hugs all
bipolar lady
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sayuri » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:09 pm

bipolar lady wrote:hey.

i'm emily, a 25 year old, bipolar woman from the UK.

i just thought i'd stop by to see what this site is al about, i'm looking for a cool new place to post.

hugs all

Welcome :D
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sentaru » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:25 am

Hello, I'm Sen from Washington. Sleep takes up about half of my daylight hours so I figured a forum about dreams might be just the right place to spend the reset of my time. Some of the things I say may sound sarcastic, but I'm actually really bad with sarcasm so I hope I can be taken somewhat seriously (not too serious though, fun is always important). That said I do believe in the possible existance of almost anything if a good enough logical and (slightly) scientific argument can be made for it, mermaid and dragons included. So there's your fun fact for the day.

I can see this is a friendly community, so I hope that we can get along as well as I've seen all of you getting along with each other. :)
sentaru
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby puppyjill » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:42 am

WonderousOne wrote:
puppyjill wrote:Its nice to meet you wonderousone

Hello
Thank you for greeting me.

awww your very welcome WonderousOne its nice to meet you an I hope you enjoy your time here hun.
puppyjill
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby sayuri » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:44 pm

sentaru wrote:Hello, I'm Sen from Washington. Sleep takes up about half of my daylight hours so I figured a forum about dreams might be just the right place to spend the reset of my time. Some of the things I say may sound sarcastic, but I'm actually really bad with sarcasm so I hope I can be taken somewhat seriously (not too serious though, fun is always important). That said I do believe in the possible existance of almost anything if a good enough logical and (slightly) scientific argument can be made for it, mermaid and dragons included. So there's your fun fact for the day.

I can see this is a friendly community, so I hope that we can get along as well as I've seen all of you getting along with each other. :)

Welcome to DM Sentaru
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby sentaru » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:28 pm

sayuri wrote:
sentaru wrote:Hello, I'm Sen from Washington. Sleep takes up about half of my daylight hours so I figured a forum about dreams might be just the right place to spend the reset of my time. Some of the things I say may sound sarcastic, but I'm actually really bad with sarcasm so I hope I can be taken somewhat seriously (not too serious though, fun is always important). That said I do believe in the possible existance of almost anything if a good enough logical and (slightly) scientific argument can be made for it, mermaid and dragons included. So there's your fun fact for the day.

Welcome to DM Sentaru

Thank you Sayuri. :)
sentaru
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby J.Lee » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Hello, I'm J.Lee.
I'm new to this board and I've been curating dreams from the time I was very small as a way to endure ruminating thoughts.
It's possible I have OCD or ADHD or a combination, but cyclical thoughts kept me from sleep and locked me up during the day.
Dreaming has helped me to dispel most unwanted behaviors.
But now how to rid myself of the mongoose?
J.Lee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby puppyjill » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:43 am

:wave: its nice to meet you J.lee welcome to Dream moods I hope you enjoy it here.
Puppyjill
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

PreviousNext

Return to Rant And Rave