Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

This forum is dedicated to topics of spirituality, spiritual growth, self awareness and religious beliefs. Share your ideas and insights on spirituality and personal enlightenment.

Re: ARITHMETIC gobble gobble

Postby The Eagle » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Batman wrote:utter bollocks, illogical fairytails, unicorns, fiction

See we can both do it.

Your argument is now - you know its not truth, but truth doesnt matter..........

You're just a walking contradiction. :dummy"
The Sun is Life, The Moon is Magic
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Goldmoon wrote:The weak will go crazy - the strong will carry on - I am not worried about it.

And the people like me will be eating popcorn, watching the chaos with great joy.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 pm

Slade Wilson wrote:
On a serious, I do get "your" ARITHMETIC code, but I don't agree with that illogical line of thinking.

If you did get the Code, you would of picked up your Cross and Follow into the X as Wii play ball as souls go to different directions and teams...

As to things we have choices in, one is sharing light. Known as :2cents: ... so, I will not play politically correct to appease the status quo. As again my words are not meant to be quoted... But one has to make a grade up from dimwit level to a dingbat, unless you want to be an owl in this kind of Field as things play out.

... as it is shown that it was the Christmas light that got us to 2014 years ... and not just a common ear-a that gets AD in this ARITHMETIC.

Goldmoon wrote:Honestly - I follow other prophecies that have a little more merit to this side of the world. lol

The end of the world has come and gone hundreds of times already - perhaps that is one prophecy that will be changed because it was spoken. - Not holding my breath on that. It won't happen in my lifetime in any case.

Even so - it will just be the end of the world as we know it - not total annihilation. The weak will go crazy - the strong will carry on - I am not worried about it.

The Jews were displaced and have been tried to be wiped out by humans - its hardly divine intervention. They aren't the only race of people that have been wiped out by humans either - or tried.

Everyone knows what is coming effects the entire world... as most people will see it as World War 3 ... and anyone with 1/2 a brain know that Isreal is the projected place to watch, as prophecies play out.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:50 pm

The Eagle wrote:

See we can both do it.

Your argument is now - you know its not truth, but truth doesnt matter..........

The argument stands as AD and not Ce
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:00 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

See we can both do it.

The argument stands as AD and not Ce

No. Its CE now the world has moved on, the majority of the world is not christian so CE is more apt, be thankful they have kept 2014.........

You are supporting a lie saying the year is 2014 AD and jesus was born 25th december - you've stated you know its not true. Jesus wasnt born in the winter, and most likely born "BCE" by our modern day calender....

So for someone saying "god = truth/light" - then openly supporting a lie and wanting the world to remain in "darkness".

Again - your hypocritical nature is shining right now.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:39 pm

The Eagle wrote:
No. Its CE now the world has moved on, the majority of the world is not christian so CE is more apt, be thankful they have kept 2014.........

You are supporting a lie saying the year is 2014 AD and jesus was born 25th december - you've stated you know its not true. Jesus wasnt born in the winter, and most likely born "BCE" by our modern day calender....

So for someone saying "god = truth/light" - then openly supporting a lie and wanting the world to remain in "darkness".

Again - your hypocritical nature is shining right now.

Wii Ce how your bird brain plays this ball of truth. Image

As this all goes to the light... Coming in at night ... Wii can read in Luke 2:8-20 how the bouncing ball was first announced to humanity. This announcement of the birth of the Prince of Peace was made privately, at night. (let's play ball as the night being of Dec 24/25th ... Here I am on the west coast and given there is a time difference and I am a seer of the future, I can time stamp my news as tomorrow's news today! As I can get the gossip coming from the Middle and Far East ...)
In darkness "time" is only a factor when you see it.

Now let us mark on the ball, who they were to whom the message first came too, that the light was born. They were "shepherds abiding in the field near Bethlehem, keeping watch over their flocks by night."

It was to shepherds - not to priests and rulers - to shepherds - not to Scribes and Pharisees, an angel appeared, proclaiming, "unto you is born this day a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

We also know that wise men came from the East as a Star appeared leading them to this ear a ... as some dingbats and owls ... WHO Sang.. DO YOU HEAR WAT I EAR! Got into the spirit ...

If you not will versed in this... Matthew 2 ...

Most likely, the magi knew of the writings of the prophet Daniel, who in time past had been the chief of the court seers in Persia. Daniel 9:24-27 includes a prophecy which gives a timeline for the birth of the Messiah. Also, the magi may have been aware of the prophecy of Balaam in Numbers 24:17.

“I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
a scepter will rise out of Israel.
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,
the skulls of all the people of Sheth.

Balaam's prophecy specifically mentions a “star coming out of Jacob.”

The wise men were guided to look for the King of the Jews by a miraculous stellar event, the "Star of Bethlehem," which they called "His star" (Matthew 2:2).

They consulted with King Herod in Jerusalem concerning the birth of Christ and were so directed to Bethlehem (Matthew 2:4-8). They followed God's guidance joyfully (Matthew 2:10). Their gifts for Jesus were costly, and they worshiped Him. God warned them in a dream against returning to Herod, so, in defiance of the king, they left Judea by another route (Matthew 2:12).

It was this ball of light that told "parables" and had a SHEPHERD path starting a sports program... as back then they played to the death...
But he took 11 players and not only took on "Judaism" but Rome.

SO ... just like in that time, as this time people heard the "prophecies" and looked at the signs, symbols and codes... Everyone kind of gets at least a dimwit view on things...

...as some in that time perceived, and took that Venus sign and turned it around their neck as a new sign... 2 cross over their hearts... and that team and it's follows took on Rome in which is now The world's smallest country, which occupies 0.44 sq km (about .2 square miles) and is completely encircled by the city of Rome... as a body... (A woman)

But yet there are other "Bodies" (Sports/players) wanting to play ball... in this Field...
BUT this era is all about BC, AD and Christ return that is coming! As there is ARITHMETIC CODE
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:02 pm

All of which changes nothing - you dont want "truth", you are not interested in truth - only dogma and blind faith. The whole date thing proves it beyond any doubt - you openly admit jesus wasnt born 25th december - the whole star in the sky - probably a slow moving commit - records show it was 5BCE. Yet you stull want to push christmas and 2014BC. God=Truth, God=light - fine if you believe that, but you need to open your eyes to recieve light.

You claim a faith that you dont actually follow, but cling onto to bits and pieces of it and think it helps push your lies and idiocy.

No one buys it - and it just makes you a hypocrite, as well as an idiot.

Your beliefs are not thought out, one belief contradicts another - why cant you see that?

I'll tell you why - you are not interested in truth, idiots rarely are......

Try harder.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:28 pm

Yes, I look at odds at 1/365 of picking a B-day... and saying that is a "actually truth" but this is not blind faith. It has a Dingbat ring to it as lining up... Adding up... Circumstantially... in which 31% of the world take it as truth if not more.

Though Truth is a perspective of Light, so one can perceive different degrees of such truth. One does not have to be blind to faith to recognize a truth. Nor does Truth have to be seen to be correct.

The date thing is set by "society" as a whole (depending on which Society as Jan 6/7 pops up in some) ... so therefore it is recognized as a "Truth." ... should be obvious to "Univeral laws" and :2cents:

Though what many people don't see, as it could of been 364 other days... is WAT is seen in "ARITHMETIC CODE" truth as 3 days after the darkest day of the year is consistent with the trinity coming in... as a symbol of light...

as it's wise practice to think that coincidences just don't happen...
So... there are unwritten rule ... Rule #39 applies. So it's can be considered an "Act of God" that is came to pass on that night.

Only a dimwit would want to argue against this not being "Christmas" in this traditional sense. The new Christ "soul" would probably be move to the spring time, 3 months to coincide with Easter and popping up out of that Rabbit hole in this ARITHMETIC CODE.

...as things can be projected to "Prophetic time lines" ... and one would have to "Agree" that the "event" that you say is the "Common Era" CE is actually the"Christian Era" as historically speaking it is BC and AD

Therefore my Dingbat truth > your Dimwit truth
Sorry Charlie Brown. Don't try to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. They should not have to get your Dimwit logic. It is this kind of argument that cause "spiritual battles" that separate the Dimwits from the Dingbats.

You don't get to kick the football! You don't move up a level. Sorry Charlie, your Tuna is no good. Everyone can do there own math and research... and see the logic of being politically correct is not necessarily the right thing when it comes to being Kosher about the light Wii take in. Get the Dingbat :ecstatic: bell and recognize this + truth.

Everyone should read the fine print to CE (see Christ is the one who brought in this Era as a positive. )
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Why is everyone so fixated on levels, moving up, being better than another?

Math is a man made invention to try to understand the art of problem solving....without man there is no math - the universe still moves in the way it does. Life still goes on if math doesn't exist.

If there is no calender, if there is no sophisticated math - there is no code to unravel. No higher or lower - just life.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:48 pm

It's not about "level move up" in that way.. It perceiving as "souls" go... Dimwits are blind. Dingbats at least can hear ... Think of it as a step.

In any "matter" there is structure, so you do have a mathematical field to grapple with.

:eat: hmmm... there blue collar, white collar to degree of "soul" /ghost level (as if you could see :infinity: into the future) as hearing current news like "Russia movement right now" ... the Dimwit would say ... Let's fight!

When I been saying ... There going to sweep across the country (so don't be a dimwit and get killed for defending the country... ) so be a dingbat and perceive this ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Batman wrote:The date thing is set by "society" as a whole (depending on which Society as Jan 6/7 pops up in some) ... so therefore it is recognized as a "Truth." ... should be obvious to "Univeral laws" and :2cents:

Though what many people don't see, as it could of been 364 other days... is WAT is seen in "ARITHMETIC CODE" truth as 3 days after the darkest day of the year is consistent with the trinity coming in... as a symbol of light...

"Common Era' is "set by society"... Then so you should recognise it as truth.

Thr church set the date of xmas - not "society".

Regarding time of the year and light - yes this was already in existence before jesus walked the earth - i.e demi-gods birthday and that demi-god represented the light. All ideas the christian religion stole of pre-existing pagan culture - thats where "god is light" originates from.

Let me give you a quick timline.

Early man understanding their surroundings sees what is important for survival. The sun, the moon, food and family - these are then the things that are revered.

As mankind understands more and studies whats going on - he understands the seasons are cyclical.

Without writing the information learnt is passed down by way of mouth - so the personify the information.

Then you get a sun god, god of fertility, etc - and how this gets personified is it ties in with cyclical events. Shortest day, the days start to get longer - birth of the sun god. After winter and spring comes - winter represents death, spring new life in a cycle - reincarnation, resurrection of a god. All of which is just a way of pasding down information.

Then you start to see the combining of the gods - to one that covers all bases. You have different gods born of a virgin, (virgin representing the earth), the god and 12 "followers" (representing the sun and the 12 constellations), death and resurrection (representing spring and new life from old) - many if not all representing truth as light.

At this point jesus is born. Jewish holy man, then jesus dies (the new testament for you ladies and gentleman)

A religion springs up (not on the instructions of jesus) combines all the pre-existing pagan elements into jesus' jewish story. Christianity is born!

Then through greed, war, murder and political power- christianity spreads across lots of the world.

Then..... Idiots like you take the christian myth as literal - and believe anything that doesnt go along with the myth - is false, no reason to say its false of course, but it doesnt agree with what you want to be true.

That make it any clearer for you?

Go look any of it up - research it by all means.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:44 am

The Eagle wrote:
what event started this "CE" is the point
Yes
Regarding time of the year and light - yes this was already in existence before jesus walked the earth -
Yes, that is called BC - The Mayan had a calendar that ended in 2012 ... Stating the new age would start .... They were close
Blah -blah -blah

Then..... Idiots like you take the christian myth as literal - and believe anything that doesnt go along with the myth - is false, no reason to say its false of course, but it doesnt agree with what you want to be true.
31% of the world get the dingbat stuff... and half of them don't agree with each other on a lot of things...
That make it any clearer for you? Yes, your arguing because society used a date system which many people counted from the "EVENT" in which Truth, Light and Love became a normal CHRISTIAN person that was sent to Jews, when there was no one else like him
That's when he started singing his own song!

Let move to X>now, so dingbats and owls can learn from a birdbrain.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:42 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
what event started this "CE" is the point
Yes
Regarding time of the year and light - yes this was already in existence before jesus walked the earth -
Yes, that is called BC - The Mayan had a calendar that ended in 2012 ... Stating the new age would start .... They were close
Blah -blah -blah

31% of the world get the dingbat stuff... and half of them don't agree with each other on a lot of things...
That make it any clearer for you? Yes, your arguing because society used a date system which many people counted from the "EVENT" in which Truth, Light and Love became a normal CHRISTIAN person that was sent to Jews, when there was no one else like him
That's when he started singing his own song!

Let move to X>now, so dingbats and owls can learn from a birdbrain.

What started the CE? Well its not the birth of jesus since he was born 4BCE so to answer that we have to go and say the cathic church starting the lie. One of many. It was created at a point of power, through greed and political strength yhe catholic church had at that time - some 300 odd years after jesus was born. In regards to the calender - you still use the pagan way to determine when easter is - easter from the german god of fertity eastre. Lunor-solar calender.

There were a lot like jesus - just need to pick up a history book.

What jesus even taught wasnt new at the time.

You've just described jesus as a christian - which is ridiculous. Jesus was jewish - the religion created around jesus is christianity - he wasnt a christian.

Worship the messege - not the messenger. Thats what jesus taught.

Paraphrased - they asked jesus who to go to when he was gone - he said his brother james, for whom heaven and earth was created for.

Not paul, not the new religion, (jesus never said set up a new religion) - his devout jewish brother james.

Go look it up by all means. :)
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Actually the common era would have been started about the time that the written word was taking hold.

The time of exploration, international trade/exchange etc.

About the time of the bible - vikings, and merchants were venturing out. In fact - there is recorded history that talks about the tower of babel - Noah and his sons settling in Scotland - becoming kings there. But did you know that the first kings of Ireland were actually Spanish? lol Imagine that.

Accounts in the bible actually do show up in what we call mythology of the other races. Though they were pretty far removed from those areas - but if you follow the time lines - they are pretty much on mark. The calender dates are a little confusing because not everyone used the same calender back then....but - it makes the tower of babble an actual school - in which languages were learned, men went there to study - and it fell right in accordance with the times of Jesus.

So that would make the story of the men building the tower to reach the heavens a myth. Likely it was a metaphor - as learning was looked at a way to divide the classes, and evil. Especially by the common folk who could not afford to go 'study' such things and gain knowledge. We know for a fact - that babble was indeed the site of a natural disaster as it has been discovered.

It puts things into perspective when you get outside accounts of things from a particular source. lol

If Noah and his sons did indeed settle Scotland, then there is also the glitch of mankind did not come from his seed - for they were already there. Also if that is the case then how is it the Scots were not already christian? Or following the creed of god?

If you seek - you will find. Though i wasn't seeking the information when I started reading the Icelandic sagas - it just kind of popped out at me. The most confusing thing for the common man is the fact that all the stories are told in at least three languages in three different perspectives - so one has to know the different languages and then know the translation of the names in order to start following the time line properly. - Which would be why its still so 'hidden' even today. lol

So likely Noah and his sons were real people. The tower of Babble actually existed, and many other things in the bible could be found elsewhere as well. The problem is, the stories from other perspectives will conflict - but if you take the basics, from all sources - you will get a better understanding of what actually was taking place in those times.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:50 pm

The Eagle wrote:
What started the CE? Well its not the birth of jesus since he was born 4BCE so to answer that we have to go and say the cathic church starting the lie. One of many. It was created at a point of power, through greed and political strength yhe catholic church had at that time - some 300 odd years after jesus was born. In regards to the calender - you still use the pagan way to determine when easter is - easter from the german god of fertity eastre. Lunor-solar calender.

You've just described jesus as a christian - which is ridiculous. Jesus was jewish - the religion created around jesus is christianity - he wasnt a christian.

Paraphrased - they asked jesus who to go to when he was gone - he said his brother james, for whom heaven and earth was created for.

Not paul, not the new religion, (jesus never said set up a new religion) - his devout jewish brother james.

Jesus would say to an honest soul, you are mistaken ... as he would point out things...
- But everyone knows you just like to argue your birdbrain logic Charlie Brown.. that is why there is the 2 levels ...

Though I would agreed that if Herod the Great died in 4 BCE ... (Well if any "authority figure" ordered the killing of 2 year old and under male babies... I would think he would get killed soon after...) so... Jesus was probably 4 3/4 when this "era" started for him. I'll bet he did not have a clue on what was going on...

... Now listen and follow the light, don't take the dimwit way away from the actual truth...

... as Christian Era or Common Era abbreviated as CE, is an alternative naming of the calendar era, Anno Domini ("in the year of the/our Lord", abbreviated AD).[BCE is the abbreviation for Before the Common/Current/Christian Era (an alternative to Before Christ, abbreviated BC). The CE/BCE designation uses the year-numbering system introduced by the 6th-century Christian monk Dionysius Exiguus, who started the Anno Domini designation, intending the beginning of the life of Jesus to be the "reference date."

... So here, your a dimwit, because in a "universal court" you would lose an intellectual property challenge... as this just shows that you misuse "time" in which "Christians establish this system" and can show under "universal laws" that "atheist" and their cohorts like you are here to belittle the importance of such accountability of keeping time, which goes to fundamental principles and to a core issue of an "era."

It does not matter that the B-day year is off (like WAT "communicating" is about... ) to actual truth... as "theologians" aren't "historians" or "mathematicians" so they Gussed and it was in the ball park ... Content is more important than context here.

Paraphrased - Dingbats can perceive, Dimwits can't C that this period is about to End with the fall of dimwits.

Jesus taught Christianity which is universal rules ... that means you want to out play your opponents. "You might sit in a corner and think about some of the stuff with a dopey hat on to get ,02¢

BC if your going to be "true to your core logic" you have to admit that the Era dates back to WAT ... Wii all know.

JESUS KNEW all light and all Truth = X in this ARITHMETIC code
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Goldmoon wrote:Actually the common era would have been started about the time that the written word was taking hold.

About the time of the bible - vikings, and merchants were venturing out. In fact - there is recorded history that talks about the tower of babel - Noah and his sons settling in Scotland - becoming kings there. But did you know that the first kings of Ireland were actually Spanish? lol Imagine that.

Accounts in the bible actually do show up in what we call mythology of the other races. Though they were pretty far removed from those areas - but if you follow the time lines - they are pretty much on mark. The calender dates are a little confusing because not everyone used the same calender back then....but - it makes the tower of babble an actual school - in which languages were learned, men went there to study - and it fell right in accordance with the times of Jesus.

So that would make the story of the men building the tower to reach the heavens a myth. Likely it was a metaphor - as learning was looked at a way to divide the classes, and evil. Especially by the common folk who could not afford to go 'study' such things and gain knowledge. We know for a fact - that babble was indeed the site of a natural disaster as it has been discovered.

It puts things into perspective when you get outside accounts of things from a particular source. lol

If Noah and his sons did indeed settle Scotland, then there is also the glitch of mankind did not come from his seed - for they were already there. Also if that is the case then how is it the Scots were not already christian? Or following the creed of god?

If you seek - you will find. Though i wasn't seeking the information when I started reading the Icelandic sagas - it just kind of popped out at me. The most confusing thing for the common man is the fact that all the stories are told in at least three languages in three different perspectives - so one has to know the different languages and then know the translation of the names in order to start following the time line properly. - Which would be why its still so 'hidden' even today. lol

So likely Noah and his sons were real people. The tower of Babble actually existed, and many other things in the bible could be found elsewhere as well. The problem is, the stories from other perspectives will conflict - but if you take the basics, from all sources - you will get a better understanding of what actually was taking place in those times.

I am not sure where your going with the arc in this ARITHMETIC, though it does remind me of a prophetic Dream I had of a Flood... That I then realized was "Katrina" when I first heard about it a couple days before... and all I could do is watch, as the tv was already predicting that it could flood, and I knew it was going to flood...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:06 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Jesus would say to an honest soul, you are mistaken ... as he would point out things...
- But everyone knows you just like to argue your birdbrain logic Charlie Brown.. that is why there is the 2 levels ...

Though I would agreed that if Herod the Great died in 4 BCE ... (Well if any "authority figure" ordered the killing of 2 year old and under male babies... I would think he would get killed soon after...) so... Jesus was probably 4 3/4 when this "era" started for him. I'll bet he did not have a clue on what was going on...

... Now listen and follow the light, don't take the dimwit way away from the actual truth...

... as Christian Era or Common Era abbreviated as CE, is an alternative naming of the calendar era, Anno Domini ("in the year of the/our Lord", abbreviated AD).[BCE is the abbreviation for Before the Common/Current/Christian Era (an alternative to Before Christ, abbreviated BC). The CE/BCE designation uses the year-numbering system introduced by the 6th-century Christian monk Dionysius Exiguus, who started the Anno Domini designation, intending the beginning of the life of Jesus to be the "reference date."

... So here, your a dimwit, because in a "universal court" you would lose an intellectual property challenge... as this just shows that you misuse "time" in which "Christians establish this system" and can show under "universal laws" that "atheist" and their cohorts like you are here to belittle the importance of such accountability of keeping time, which goes to fundamental principles and to a core issue of an "era."

It does not matter that the B-day year is off (like WAT "communicating" is about... ) to actual truth... as "theologians" aren't "historians" or "mathematicians" so they Gussed and it was in the ball park ... Content is more important than context here.

Paraphrased - Dingbats can perceive, Dimwits can't C that this period is about to End with the fall of dimwits.

Jesus taught Christianity which is universal rules ... that means you want to out play your opponents. "You might sit in a corner and think about some of the stuff with a dopey hat on to get ,02¢

BC if your going to be "true to your core logic" you have to admit that the Era dates back to WAT ... Wii all know.

JESUS KNEW all light and all Truth = X in this ARITHMETIC code

Lol you really are that deluded and small minded? Herod killing babies isnt true - again go look it up, add it to the list if things you need to go look up.

So - god is not interested in "actual truth" only "percieved truth" now.......... And only "percieved truth" - if its petcieved in a certain way - which is your way - which is different to many christians.

No-one is arguing that BC/AD, and BCE/CE doesnt refer to the mythical birth of jesus - again you are claiming just because someone uses a common expression - it points to the jeaus myth and christianity being the truth - its truly moronic. It points to the truth that the religion is based on a lie - which you are defending. You show no understanding of human civilzation, sociology, history - and just mankind in general.

I call what you are spouting as bullshit...... - not even clever bullshit at that. you keep whining and twisting, contradicting yourself, showing no intellectual honesty, no consitency - and nothing of jesus teachings.

Jesus didnt teach christianity - again you show you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are either a fake and a liar, or too stupid to realise what you are saying is ridiculous.

Condidering you know the year is a lie, you should be able to see jesus didnt have to be born at all for a policical power to decide what year the myth started. Especially as they enforced it with power - not love.

Open your eyes.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:21 am

Duh! Charlie Brown you missed the Football again.

When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. Then what was said through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled: “A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.” (‭Matthew‬ ‭2‬:‭16-18‬ NIV)

... So, how long do you think Herod lived after this Order?

How many times are you going to be kicking at this era or...s?
Trying to change the era to ... your wagon way (what part of the truth is not started by AD? as it is -Christian )
(as 31% sport AD Image the ball + 4 = 2018)

WAT is this??
"Religion is based on a lie? "
:? It's called a sLIGHT era! How about Wii call it +4CE ?... No matter how anyone looks at it, it dates back to CHRIST! So your just trying to teach people to be dimwitted about this "event" that happen 2014 years ago.
The politically correct way to call it is to refer to the light :idea: (point of origin)
This is an ARITHMETIC CODED "time zone" 2¢ Christ! Jewish faith should not use it, nor should Muslim... or other religions as it dates to a Christian thinking era way ... :eat: of daily bread. This is my perspective truth.

If one has free will, then does that not come with a perception, So my perception comes with what I perceive.

Just because you don't believe in Knights talk does not mean that Wii don't.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Subtheory » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:07 am

"Batman", I'm not smart enough to understand your writing. Can you make it simple for me? I asked you before but I didn't understand your reply. I can only handle simple truth, so please avoid tangents when explaining. Last time you were talking about so many things at once and everything was symbolic. I can't decipher it. So far I haven't understood a thing you've written in all 7 pages of this thread, or even what the basic message is.

Why is everything in code? "Wii", "ball game", "X", etc. ? If you stop that, it will be easier to understand. Things mean different things to different people, as you might say that "goes to" perspective. Why ignore that? Jesus spoke simply; he made sure everyone could understand at least the basics because he wanted to share his message. Can you do the same?

One more thing, Jesus said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)

To me, it sounds like Jesus is saying that instead of believing in you, your code and your visions, we should put our faith in him, because he is our only true saviour. Is that right?

I want to know: why do you think for yourself if being a sheep and following Jesus makes you virtuous and lets you go to heaven? If you just follow his teachings, what else is important to think about?
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:21 am

Batman wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:Actually the common era would have been started about the time that the written word was taking hold.

I am not sure where your going with the arc in this ARITHMETIC, though it does remind me of a prophetic Dream I had of a Flood... That I then realized was "Katrina" when I first heard about it a couple days before... and all I could do is watch, as the tv was already predicting that it could flood, and I knew it was going to flood...

The first point is that there are three sides to every story - yours, mine and what REALLY happened. When looking at history and what the 'truth' may be, one needs to simply step back out of the ego, and the bias to find what really happened. - My path, has never been about searching for the truth - I go searching for answers to questions on one topic, and end up in a totally different place.

Before I read the icelandic sagas I would have argued til I was blue in the face that the bible is just another fantasy story like all the rest. I do still believe its stories that are embellished - just like other mythologies and legends - BUT I do believe that it was based on real people, and real times. I started to pick apart other mythologies in the same manner - and its amazing to me, just as history buff in general how there are clues everywhere - and if one isn't looking for them one can still find them.

Second IF the 'arithmetic code' is universal truth - then you can find it in other writings, belief systems etc. Mythology would show it just as well. A universal truth - is one that stands alone. In any form. - Gravity for instance is a universal truth. - It also has the thing in common with beliefs as - we have yet to figure out exactly HOW it works - we just know it exists as we experience it every day. However - it does seem to affect time perception, and life as a whole. The higher up one is, the less gravity has an effect - and (if i have it correct and didn't get it mixed up) the slower you age - a person traveling in space will age slower than one on the ground. Pretty cool actually. lol

Third - as much as the naysayers would like to discredit the bible all together, there is indeed evidence that the bible does hold historical value. I also find it very interesting that to start - the Bible just documents names and relations of people that existed - very much like the Saga's start out. In the Sagas they start listing the names and genealogy of the people of the myths - just like the bible. So it seems that at the time that was pretty popular, so that people knew who was being referred to. -However one does need to take note that the sagas were actually told before they were recorded. It as a Christian man who saw to it they were preserved as well as could be ascertained at the time - it could be it was his influence that started the saga's just like the bible. - I do believe at the time, he had realized that he stumbled upon what was happening in different areas of the world at the time the bible was written, and therefor thought it was quite important to preserve those stories as well.

Fourth my point is - I understand much more than you seem to want to think I do. Which is fine, your bias and perception is yours. You can claim all day long that I am lost - but given the path I was set on since childhood has revealed little tidbits like this over the course of my entire life, I am just flat out not going to believe you when you say I am lost, stuck or otherwise hindered by my beliefs and path.

The thing is - it was my writing hobby that actually got me interested in the icelandic sagas. I was looking for a bit of inspiriation to write historical fiction, and I got hooked. I started reading the icelandic sagas and then to my surprise I opened my germanic myths and lore - and low and behold the same stories were in there, with a change of perspective and names. Which led me to start searching for other cultures with the same myths and legends - then I started following family lines - genetics and such - and that is when I started coming across the direct links to the bible history as well. Then - I started looking at some of the bible stories - and the places that were talked about - low and behold they exist in myths as well.... Just as the native american myths directly parallel and reflect celtic ones - and the theory of the most recent deduction is that natives and celtic people did actually cross the great puddle and interact and intermarry- they were not two totally separate cultures. (The white indians - blond haired and blue eyed) Give credence to this theory.

The myths talk about Attila the Hun as well - as much as the common masses would like to believe he was Asian decent, he was a white man. Who united the nomadic huns and under his rule built a kingdom stronger than most. Upon his death - the huns were no longer united and no other could rise to do what Attila the hun had, they dispersed and integrated into other cultures - leaving everyone confused as to their rise and fall - they vanished without a trace. The problem is, everyone was looking in the wrong place for the 'truth' of the huns. lol We couldn't find them because we assumed them to be asian, when indeed they were Caucasian. - Such is the same for many things.

OUR own assumptions and small minded focus - stops us from discovering the 'truth' as it stands universally. Most people have this affliction. For when I started putting the pieces together of the myths and the bible - and started being able to cross reference names and such I was quite excited. I shared what I had found with other friends on forums and such - and low and behold - I stood alone. Both the religious or the non religious thought I was crazy and grasping at straws - that was about ten years ago - now I see it happening quite often - from historians that they indeed are starting to see the links too - I am not the only one. Though it is very unpopular with the masses because no one wants to really see the "truth". They want to be right more than they want to find the answers.

It is rare to find one honestly open to the truth, some need to argue and be challenged to see it, others need to have in depth discussions on such things - and some are simply open to absorbing the information like a sponge - and will later apply it to their path - and come out ahead.

I do have to thank you and eagle for arguing in such detail. - Because it has opened a path to discuss things with others, that has indeed started my path to exploring things I hadn't known before. While you two are going around and round in endless arguments, I have been indeed shifted back to the path I have always been on. I am inspired, and finding more dots that can be connected - and gaining more understanding and knowledge.

Subtheory - Most of what Batman does is play on words. Wii= we, Ce= see - etc. I don't get his arithmetic, but then we all know already I hate math - I do however have another person on another forums that seems to invent their own numerology - and manipulates the numbers so that they will come out to be what he wants them to be - to prove his 'beliefs' - I think, its possible, though not claiming it to be definite, that Batman does the same with this code. So far X has = many things through out the thread: x=souls, god, trinity, truth - etc. etc. It stands to reason that X simply is the answer that he wishes it to be at the time per argument that is going on, which is why its so confusing. He isn't really talking in code per say - as much as purposely trying to confuse to manipulate others. Its a psychological tactic, confuse, debase and break down - Scientology and other cults use the same tactics to gain followers and power.

Again though - this is my own bias and perception about what is happening here with the thread and the arguments. Doesn't mean I am right - its just what I see from my side of the fence. *shrug*
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby The Eagle » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:41 am

Batman wrote:Duh! Charlie Brown you missed the Football again.

When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi. Then what was said through the prophet Jeremiah was fulfilled: “A voice is heard in Ramah, weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because they are no more.” (‭Matthew‬ ‭2‬:‭16-18‬ NIV)

... So, how long do you think Herod lived after this Order?

How many times are you going to be kicking at this era or...s?
Trying to change the era to ... your wagon way (what part of the truth is not started by AD? as it is -Christian )
(as 31% sport AD Image the ball + 4 = 2018)

WAT is this??
"Religion is based on a lie? "
:? It's called a sLIGHT era! How about Wii call it +4CE ?... No matter how anyone looks at it, it dates back to CHRIST! So your just trying to teach people to be dimwitted about this "event" that happen 2014 years ago.
The politically correct way to call it is to refer to the light :idea: (point of origin)
This is an ARITHMETIC CODED "time zone" 2¢ Christ! Jewish faith should not use it, nor should Muslim... or other religions as it dates to a Christian thinking era way ... :eat: of daily bread. This is my perspective truth.

If one has free will, then does that not come with a perception, So my perception comes with what I perceive.

Just because you don't believe in Knights talk does not mean that Wii don't.

Well its simple isnt it. You want people to recognize the the date is because of jesus. How you start is by recognize that xmas date is because of pagan culture - and the church wanting to take pagan festivals to boost numbers - easter being another one.

So we have the church lying about the year jesus was born, the date jesus was born. We have a religion based not on what jesus taught - but what paul taught, paul never having met jesus, none of jesus' teachings are used by paul in any of his "epistles".

Early "christians" - were jewish, they followed jesus' teachings - paul came along created a new religion that went against what jesus taught - added his own "spin", his own "beliefs" - thats the start of the catholuc church. All there if you go research it.

Jesus if he was the messiah - never meant for christianity to be created - he passed his "church" onto the very devout jewish james - his sibling. The messiah was supposed to lead the people back to the jewish faith, the faith that jesus practiced and taught - its one of the messianic prophecies.

Christianity as we know it today - or rather the catholic church as we know it today is more down to paul than jesus. Pauls influence is seen in creating the pagan demi god and adding it on to jesus the man - creating "jesus christ" - the demigod of pagan culture.

Again its all there to go research it, dont just believe it because you can, go research it and believe it because there is reason to believe it - a reason that isnt a threat of what will happen if you dont believe it.

This post isnt for you - its for anyone reading it. You are too lost to see reason - like a man staring into the sun - which blinds him to the world around.

Truth isnt light, god isnt light. Light allows us to see truth - too much light is blinding.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:19 pm

lol Which is why he claims to be the dark knight....

He isn't about bringing the light - go figure.

You are walking into another circular argument....just so you know....lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Subtheory » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Goldmoon wrote:The higher up one is, the less gravity has an effect - and (if i have it correct and didn't get it mixed up) the slower you age - a person traveling in space will age slower than one on the ground. Pretty cool actually. lol

Actually gravity slows the flow of time, so in space you age quicker. Sounds like you might have seen the movie "Interstellar" recently. If not, maybe you should - it reminded me a lot of this thread's conversation. It's a pretty good movie too, made by Christopher Nolan of Inception fame. Heavy production value, most people at the theatre seemed to think it was either too heady or not scientific enough, but I enjoyed it myself.

Goldmoon wrote:The myths talk about Attila the Hun as well - as much as the common masses would like to believe he was Asian decent, he was a white man. Who united the nomadic huns and under his rule built a kingdom stronger than most. Upon his death - the huns were no longer united and no other could rise to do what Attila the hun had, they dispersed and integrated into other cultures - leaving everyone confused as to their rise and fall - they vanished without a trace. The problem is, everyone was looking in the wrong place for the 'truth' of the huns. lol We couldn't find them because we assumed them to be asian, when indeed they were Caucasian. - Such is the same for many things.

That's really interesting! I'd never heard that, and I saw a movie awhile back with Attila of course being an asian guy.

Goldmoon wrote:OUR own assumptions and small minded focus - stops us from discovering the 'truth' as it stands universally. Most people have this affliction. For when I started putting the pieces together of the myths and the bible - and started being able to cross reference names and such I was quite excited. I shared what I had found with other friends on forums and such - and low and behold - I stood alone. Both the religious or the non religious thought I was crazy and grasping at straws - that was about ten years ago - now I see it happening quite often - from historians that they indeed are starting to see the links too - I am not the only one. Though it is very unpopular with the masses because no one wants to really see the "truth". They want to be right more than they want to find the answers.

I guess my question would be what's the significance of these connections you found?

Goldmoon wrote:I do have to thank you and eagle for arguing in such detail. - Because it has opened a path to discuss things with others, that has indeed started my path to exploring things I hadn't known before. While you two are going around and round in endless arguments, I have been indeed shifted back to the path I have always been on. I am inspired, and finding more dots that can be connected - and gaining more understanding and knowledge.

If nothing else, this is an incredible display of persistence on both sides!

Goldmoon wrote:Subtheory - Most of what Batman does is play on words. Wii= we, Ce= see - etc. I don't get his arithmetic, but then we all know already I hate math - I do however have another person on another forums that seems to invent their own numerology - and manipulates the numbers so that they will come out to be what he wants them to be - to prove his 'beliefs' - I think, its possible, though not claiming it to be definite, that Batman does the same with this code. So far X has = many things through out the thread: x=souls, god, trinity, truth - etc. etc. It stands to reason that X simply is the answer that he wishes it to be at the time per argument that is going on, which is why its so confusing. He isn't really talking in code per say - as much as purposely trying to confuse to manipulate others. Its a psychological tactic, confuse, debase and break down - Scientology and other cults use the same tactics to gain followers and power.

Again though - this is my own bias and perception about what is happening here with the thread and the arguments. Doesn't mean I am right - its just what I see from my side of the fence. *shrug*

I can see reading Batman's comments that way, but I find it more productive to apply the Principle of Charity. The basic concept being to give an abundance of credit to someone trying to make a point, considering the full merits of their statements as best you can, ideally before you inevitably apply your own biases. I'll take a more defined position after I hear what he has to say in response.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Subtheory wrote:"Batman", I'm not smart enough to understand your writing. Can you make it simple for me? I asked you before but I didn't understand your reply. I can only handle simple truth, so please avoid tangents when explaining. Last time you were talking about so many things at once and everything was symbolic. I can't decipher it. So far I haven't understood a thing you've written in all 7 pages of this thread, or even what the basic message is.

... I stated that I receive prophetic dreams... I gave some background ... PE Major... So to parallel different religions I have put them into sports... Which some people don't play ball. Which is the hot topic, if there are players in this field.
When I started playing soccer with other boys in 5th grade, every time I got the ball, one or two kids would yell, "A key! A Key! (aqui aqui) and I thought that was a strange name to call the ball, as I wondered what it would unlock.

Now I compare being a seer to... as (5 years old) a 1st grade kid I helped graded papers for my mother who was a teacher for 2nd& 3rd graders ... so I saw answers as ... (Multiple-choice) A. , B. , C., D. or E. ... as when I got into 3rd grade, I knew where all the answer were in the "Teachers answer book" so... I get A., B. C. answers (not sure of the question or answer)
So... (Keep this in mind) ...
In this Wii field of dreams, there are many players trying to play the same ball... to read the writing on the wall ... get the matter out of the light... As the character I play here, I deal with jokers and riddlers all the time, so I have to hold my punch lines, and couch WAT I say... as night school goes to getting the ° in this field or the head on the ball.Image

... as many play the ball in different sports and in different directions... so I do get that other sports have there players... so right or wrong is a perspective in which ways are formed and played.
... (I Dreamt this morning) I find my spirit floating in outer space... close to asteroids (one big one, and many small ones around..) darkness and a dusty dry feeling comes over my soul -

-flash-
I am at my childhood home on the driveway - the garage door rises up and my mother is standing there, (the garage looks more like a warehouse, which it never has) next to boxes, and on top of the boxes was two cases of Mac and Cheese ...
She has that mothers look of serious, firm ... as she give me a couple words of motherly advice (I don't recall WAT) .. She reaches in and grabs 1 box of the M&C and hands it to me ... the garage door starts to close.. as she gives me a go get them send off ...

-flash-
I am back out in outer space ... Same place as above... Darkness, asteroids floating around ... a Dusty dry feeling ... but I pick up a feeling of Danger lurking and a flood coming ...

-I am not trying to have trouble come my way... But here's my .02¢

Why is everything in code? "Wii", "ball game", "X", etc. ? If you stop that, it will be easier to understand. Things mean different things to different people, as you might say that "goes to" perspective. Why ignore that? Jesus spoke simply; he made sure everyone could understand at least the basics because he wanted to share his message. Can you do the same?

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)

...your kind of taking these out of contexts from there original use ... as a vine goes to making grapes, and if one is already in the spirit your into making the ° - as the spirit communicates with many people, but yes Jesus is the way.
To me, it sounds like Jesus is saying that instead of believing in you, your code and your visions, we should put our faith in him, because he is our only true saviour. Is that right?

... in Jesus Period many "Jewish people" heard him speak of the "after life" ... as "parables" as the Holy Ghost was not yet sent ...“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. (‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭15-17‬ NIV)
... As that lead to this era...

But to your not understanding this ARITHMETIC CODE ... Wii, playing ball and X... It sounds like you are polluted by the environment of knowledge as Jesus said...
At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. (‭Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭25‬ NIV)

... So go ask a child -

..as I am just a deaf, dumb and blind kid playing with a pen ball trying to ring dingbats bells so owls get ... The Who :whistling:

I want to know: why do you think for yourself if being a sheep and following Jesus makes you virtuous and lets you go to heaven? If you just follow his teachings, what else is important to think about?
perceive this ... For many are invited, but few are chosen. As it goes to playing ball in the light.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:55 pm

Goldmoon wrote:
The first point is that there are three sides to every story - yours, mine and what REALLY happened. When looking at history and what the 'truth' may be, one needs to simply step back out of the ego, and the bias to find what really happened. - My path, has never been about searching for the truth - I go searching for answers to questions on one topic, and end up in a totally different place.

Before I read the icelandic sagas I would have argued til I was blue in the face that the bible is just another fantasy story like all the rest. I do still believe its stories that are embellished - just like other mythologies and legends - BUT I do believe that it was based on real people, and real times. I started to pick apart other mythologies in the same manner - and its amazing to me, just as history buff in general how there are clues everywhere - and if one isn't looking for them one can still find them.

Second IF the 'arithmetic code' is universal truth A Universal truth once seen can survive the test of time - then you can find it in other writings, belief systems etc. Mythology would show it just as well. A universal truth - is one that stands alone. In any form. - Gravity for instance is a universal truth. - It also has the thing in common with beliefs as - we have yet to figure out exactly HOW it works - we just know it exists as we experience it every day. However - it does seem to affect time perception, and life as a whole. The higher up one is, the less gravity has an effect - and (if i have it correct and didn't get it mixed up) the slower you age - a person traveling in space will age slower than one on the ground. Pretty cool actually. lol

Third - as much as the naysayers would like to discredit the bible contrary to your belief, I am not a bible buff... I just understand a some of the codes and ghost talk all together, there is indeed evidence that the bible does hold historical value. I also find it very interesting that to start - the Bible just documents names and relations of people that existed - very much like the Saga's start out. In the Sagas they start listing the names and genealogy of the people of the myths - just like the bible. So it seems that at the time that was pretty popular, so that people knew who was being referred to. -However one does need to take note that the sagas were actually told before they were recorded. It as a Christian man who saw to it they were preserved as well as could be ascertained at the time - it could be it was his influence that started the saga's just like the bible. - I do believe at the time, he had realized that he stumbled upon what was happening in different areas of the world at the time the bible was written, and therefor thought it was quite important to preserve those stories as well.

Fourth my point is - I understand much more than you seem to want to think I do. Which is fine, your bias and perception is yours. You can claim all day long that I am lost - but given the path I was set on since childhood has revealed little tidbits like this over the course of my entire life, I am just flat out not going to believe you when you say I am lost, stuck or otherwise hindered by my beliefs and path. with ARITHMETIC CODE, you get it or you don't - dingbat or dimwit - as the Holy Spirit can makes us all look like fools.

The thing is - it was my writing hobby that actually got me interested in the icelandic sagas. I was looking for a bit of inspiriation to write historical fiction, and I got hooked. I started reading the icelandic sagas and then to my surprise I opened my germanic myths and lore - and low and behold the same stories were in there, with a change of perspective and names. Which led me to start searching for other cultures with the same myths and legends - then I started following family lines - genetics and such - and that is when I started coming across the direct links to the bible history as well. Then - I started looking at some of the bible stories - and the places that were talked about - low and behold they exist in myths as well.... Just as the native american myths directly parallel and reflect celtic ones - and the theory of the most recent deduction is that natives and celtic people did actually cross the great puddle and interact and intermarry- they were not two totally separate cultures. (The white indians - blond haired and blue eyed) Give credence to this theory.

The myths talk about Attila the Hun as well - as much as the common masses would like to believe he was Asian decent, he was a white man. Who united the nomadic huns and under his rule built a kingdom stronger than most. Upon his death - the huns were no longer united and no other could rise to do what Attila the hun had, they dispersed and integrated into other cultures - leaving everyone confused as to their rise and fall - they vanished without a trace. The problem is, everyone was looking in the wrong place for the 'truth' of the huns. lol We couldn't find them because we assumed them to be asian, when indeed they were Caucasian. - Such is the same for many things.

OUR own assumptions and small minded focus - stops us from discovering the 'truth' as it stands universally. Most people have this affliction. For when I started putting the pieces together of the myths and the bible - and started being able to cross reference names and such I was quite excited. I shared what I had found with other friends on forums and such - and low and behold - I stood alone. Both the religious or the non religious thought I was crazy and grasping at straws - that was about ten years ago - now I see it happening quite often - from historians that they indeed are starting to see the links too - I am not the only one. Though it is very unpopular with the masses because no one wants to really see the "truth". They want to be right more than they want to find the answers.

It is rare to find one honestly open to the truth, some need to argue and be challenged to see it, others need to have in depth discussions on such things - and some are simply open to absorbing the information like a sponge - and will later apply it to their path - and come out ahead.

I do have to thank you and eagle for arguing in such detail. - Because it has opened a path to discuss things with others, that has indeed started my path to exploring things I hadn't known before. While you two are going around and round in endless arguments, I have been indeed shifted back to the path I have always been on. I am inspired, and finding more dots that can be connected - and gaining more understanding and knowledge.

Subtheory - Most of what Batman does is play on words. Wii= we, Ce= see - etc. I don't get his arithmetic, but then we all know already I hate math - I do however have another person on another forums that seems to invent their own numerology - and manipulates the numbers so that they will come out to be what he wants them to be - to prove his 'beliefs' - I think, its possible, though not claiming it to be definite, that Batman does the same with this code. So far X has = many things through out the thread: x=souls, god, trinity, truth - etc. etc. It stands to reason that X simply is the answer that he wishes it to be ask your 16 year old daughter what x isat the time per argument that is going on, which is why its so confusing. He isn't really talking in code per say - as much as purposely trying to confuse to manipulate others. Its a psychological tactic, confuse, debase and break down - Scientology and other cults use the same tactics to gain followers and power.

Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:46 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Well its simple isnt it. You want people to recognize the the date is because of jesus. How you start is by recognize that xmas date is because of pagan culture - and the church wanting to take pagan festivals to boost numbers - easter being another one. universal truth applies ... it dates back to the spiritual birth of the Christian Era. I just saying that 69% are in that Unicorn birdbrain brain washed wide and broad road ...

So we have the church lying about the year jesus was born, a lie would be a deliberate act, as your anti-Christ shows the date jesus was born. We have a religion based not on what jesus taught - but what paul taught, paul never having met jesus, none of jesus' teachings are used by paul in any of his "epistles".

Early "christians" - were jewish, they followed jesus' teachings - paul came along created a new religion that went against what jesus taught - added his own "spin", his own "beliefs" - thats the start of the catholuc church. All there if you go research it.listen, I stated I was a non-practicing Catholic ... I told you I sued the church under another alias on Annulment ... So yeah there not perfect, but who is? Though I do kind of like the new Pope.. He is moving the things in the right direction ... It's never fast enough though... He should get a bat phone

Jesus if he was the messiah - never meant for christianity to be created - he passed his "church" onto the very devout jewish james - his sibling. The messiah was supposed to lead the people back to the jewish faith, the faith that jesus practiced and taught - its one of the messianic prophecies. CHARLIE BROWN, your not even close to kicking the ball

Christianity as we know it today - or rather the catholic church as we know it today is more down to paul than jesus. Pauls influence is seen in creating the pagan demi god and adding it on to jesus the man - creating "jesus christ" - the demigod of pagan culture.

Again its all there to go research it, dont just believe it because you can, go research it and believe it because there is reason to believe it - a reason that isnt a threat of what will happen if you dont believe it.

This post isnt for you - its for anyone reading it. You are too lost to see reason - like a man staring into the sun - which blinds him to the world around.this post is to show how Dimwits and Dingbats could sit down and talk Turkey and Football
Truth isnt light, god isnt light. :o what happen to your Father sky God if he is not light?

Light allows us to see truth - too much light is blinding.
you mean too much light can burn... That is why I like to stay as a Dark Knight. :oops:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Goldmoon » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:47 pm

So the answer I got from my oldest child - as my youngest has yet to actually be interested in the trivial things us adults are... is

For it to actually be arithmetic there would need to be actual numbers in the equation. That is words and symbols - and no math involved.

(She would be a good sounding board for such things - as she was accepted into an engineering school...lol I would chance to bet her sister will respond the same if she ever finds herself here.)

Now - this was an unbiased response, as my daughter did not read the whole thread - just the point at which the equation was presented. I did not even tell her the backround of the thread, just figured if there was simple equation to figure out - she would be able to do it. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 pm

She understood it was an ARITHMETIC CODE? :nodding: bird brainwashed ... or dimwitted already!

Did you tell her a child could figure it out?
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:07 am

Gus Who wrote:universal truth applies ... it dates back to the spiritual birth of the Christian Era. I just saying that 69% are in that Unicorn birdbrain brain washed wide and broad road

Universal truth applies? - Its not true, so how the hell does universal truth apply? - moron!

It dates from 525 CE (guessing) - when the church made the decision. Its not based on the truth, its not true. Either way - you agree they lied about xmas date, so you either support the lie or not.

History shows pauls influence on the creation of christianity - the pagan additions.

You could use the equation:

Christianity = jesus' judaism + pauls paganism

listen, I stated I was a non-practicing Catholic ... I told you I sued the church under another alias on Annulment ... So yeah there not perfect, but who is? Though I do kind of like the new Pope.. He is moving the things in the right direction ... It's never fast enough though... He should get a bat phone

I dont care about your sad little life - The discussion was about the creation of christianity - how christianity is based not on what jesus taught, how jesus lived - but what paul wrote.

As for the messiah yes he is supposed to bring people back to "judaism" - you want me to quote the passage or are you familiar? - just one of a few messianic prophesies that doesnt fit the jesus christ myth.

early "christians" actually did follow jesus teachings as it is judaism - "jewish cristians" - believed jesus was the messiah you see. Then you have a bit of a power struggle - between the "jewish christians" and the "pagan christians" - the pagan christians murdered the jewish christians and went on to develop the catholic church. Again - all there if you want to go research it.

what happen to your Father sky God if he is not light?

Father sky god? Not surprisingly - you have misunderstood the concept.

Sky Father or "Great Spirit" - is the collected and connected conciousness of life. Its not god - the source is life. The source is belief held by life - its not light, light is light.

You mean too much light can burn... That is why I like to stay as a Dark Knight

A dark knight you are not. A blinded fool is more apt.

Luceo non uro.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:16 am

lol I already told you - both my daughters identify as Wiccan. - I let them choose their own path to spirituality.

No I do not identify as Wiccan.

noun
noun: arithmetic
əˈriTHməˌtik/

the branch of mathematics dealing with the properties and manipulation of numbers.
"the laws of arithmetic"

So even as you call it arithmetic - its not really arithmetic. The code part implies its hidden.

code
kōd/
noun
noun: code; plural noun: codes

a system of words, letters, figures, or other symbols substituted for other words, letters, etc., especially for the purposes of secrecy.

- and this would be why no one gets your output. - Its not math and its a well guarded secret that you alone apparently know. lol
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:24 am

The Eagle wrote:Universal truth applies? - Its not true, so how the hell does universal truth apply? - moron!

It dates from 525 CE (guessing) - when the church made the decision. Its not based on the truth, its not true. Either way - you agree they lied about xmas date, so you either support the lie or not.

History shows pauls influence on the creation of christianity - the pagan additions.

UNIVERSAL TRUTH applies as being seen as an honest mistake of the Xmas date by the Church in which only a dimwit like you would argue over... to call it a lie is wrong ... but that is your MO Charlie Brown.

I dont care about your sad little life - The discussion was about the creation of christianity - how christianity is based not on what jesus taught, how jesus lived - but what paul wrote.

As for the messiah yes he is supposed to bring people back to "judaism" - you want me to quote the passage or are you familiar? - just one of a few messianic prophesies that doesnt fit the jesus christ myth.

early "christians" actually did follow jesus teachings as it is judaism - "jewish cristians" - believed jesus was the messiah you see. Then you have a bit of a power struggle - between the "jewish christians" and the "pagan christians" - the pagan christians murdered the jewish christians and went on to develop the catholic church. Again - all there if you want to go research it.
yes many Jews followed Christ back from the dark side of Judaism and towards the light... Jewish culture has a long history of fighting before Christianity... Christ wanted to take them away from all that ... it still does... Jews are not fighting Christians now... since they have a state (1948) thanks to good Christians... (as there are good and bad Christians)
Boys will be Boys ... But "Good CHRISTIAN" have never lost a war.

The fact is that the "Church" documented and created the Bible based on the testimonies of 4 gospels about "Jesus Christ" in which created this ear-a that everyone follows .... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:
... Christ 2 furs clum bus to a new promise land ...
Which is a "Universal truth" to ... Flying, shipping, walking ... or ... moving in this ARITHMETIC CODE. (any kind of movement, including going dingbatty )

but yes Jesus is set to come back for the stragglers ducklings dimwits that miss the bread and wine peace meal :eat:

Sky Father or "Great Spirit" - is the collected and connected conciousness of life. Its not god - the source is life. The source is belief held by life - its not light, light is light.
Oh sorry, don't want to offend your Sky Father. But can you talk to your "Sky God" and does it talk to you? ... or will Your Mother Earth not let you... is that your reason why you are who you are Charlie Brown and don't know your God? You can't fly at night or that high up and go dingbatty hear? Afraid are you of having a soul without a base. You can't travel or hear the lunar tunes of the moon. :dj:

Luceo non uro.
.. Is that motto what is coming off your clans tombstone?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:39 am

Goldmoon wrote:lol I already told you - both my daughters identify as Wiccan. - I let them choose their own path to spirituality.

noun
əˈriTHməˌtik/

the branch of mathematics dealing with the properties and manipulation of numbers.
"the laws of arithmetic"

So even as you call it arithmetic - its not really arithmetic. The code part implies its hidden.

code
kōd/
noun

a system of words, letters, figures, or other symbols substituted for other words, letters, etc., especially for the purposes of secrecy.

- and this would be why no one gets your output. - Its not math and its a well guarded secret that you alone apparently know. lol

ARITHMETIC CODE
A (A) R (Red) I (Indian) T (Thought) H (He) M (Might) E (Eat) T (Turkey) I (In) C (Church)
:whoa: What part of this code don't you get?
Oh! The Church part of getting the cap (ô) and getting a dingbat degree :halo: bell ring! :ecstatic:
To go Wii with X... Y or :dreams:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:57 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Universal truth applies? - Its not true, so how the hell does universal truth apply? - moron!

UNIVERSAL TRUTH applies as being seen as an honest mistake of the Xmas date by the Church in which only a dimwit like you would argue over... to call it a lie is wrong ... but that is your MO Charlie Brown.

yes many Jews followed Christ back from the dark side of Judaism and towards the light... Jewish culture has a long history of fighting before Christianity... Christ wanted to take them away from all that ... it still does... Jews are not fighting Christians now... since they have a state (1948) thanks to good Christians... (as there are good and bad Christians)
Boys will be Boys ... But "Good CHRISTIAN" have never lost a war.

The fact is that the "Church" documented and created the Bible based on the testimonies of 4 gospels about "Jesus Christ" in which created this ear-a that everyone follows .... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:
... Christ 2 furs clum bus to a new promise land ...
Which is a "Universal truth" to ... Flying, shipping, walking ... or ... moving in this ARITHMETIC CODE. (any kind of movement, including going dingbatty )

but yes Jesus is set to come back for the stragglers ducklings dimwits that miss the bread and wine peace meal :eat:

Oh sorry, don't want to offend your Sky Father. But can you talk to your "Sky God" and does it talk to you? ... or will Your Mother Earth not let you... is that your reason why you are who you are Charlie Brown and don't know your God? You can't fly at night or that high up and go dingbatty hear? Afraid are you of having a soul without a base. You can't travel or hear the lunar tunes of the moon. :dj:

Luceo non uro.
.. Is that motto what is coming off your clans tombstone?

Honest mistake??? No no no - that is not even near being true.It was a calculated lie - to appease the people being forced into christianity and allowing them to keep their religious festical. Again go look it up.

The gospels were written long after jesus died - its not the notes the disciples took when jesus was talking. As the fighting between the jewish christians and pagan christians was going on - the language used in creating the gospels take on a political slant - being more aggressive toward the jews. All there you can look it up.

The messiah has no second coming - this only is in christian culture to appease the messianic prophecies that dont fit the jesus christ myth. All there - look it up.

You dont offend the Sky Father lol. Again you dont understand the concept. The Sky Father is a result of belief - its not its own entity.

You can interact with the Sky Father sure - you can get a response too. Its not god. Let me simplify it for you - Your belief makes up a portion of the Sky Father - so I can interact with your god. Make no mistake the source of that though - is you, you create it by believing it. It also means the good you believe adds too it - but you also are responsible for the evil you believe in - you are responsible for adding evil into the world because you believe in evil. Its also the source of ghosts, angels, spirit guides etc etc - I will add in my opinion.

Earth Mother isnt a person, doesnt have a voice, an opinion, a judgement. Earth Mother is more.......apathetic energy.

Luceo non uro - shine not burn. Simple as that.

The truth shines - it doesnt blind.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:24 pm

The Eagle wrote:Honest mistake??? No no no - that is not even near being true.It was a calculated lie - to appease the people being forced into christianity and allowing them to keep their religious festical. Again go look it up.
Honest mistake goes to the year... 4BC. They did not have the resources to "date" properly ... Calculated yes to Xmas as... + 9 months from Spring +3 = or as I say "Easter" ... as "conception" of Spirit / his light actually being recorded as being "reborn" (as they used standard practices of taking 9 months to develop... A Body from time the rabbit left Easter eggs )

The gospels were written long after jesus died - its not the notes the disciples took when jesus was talking. As the fighting between the jewish christians and pagan christians was going on - the language used in creating the gospels take on a political slant - being more aggressive toward the jews. All there you can look it up.
... the fact is that they are "credited" to "Jesus" in which one should "perceive" him, yes they do take on the Jewish culture... Stoning a woman to death ... If needed, one should work on the Sabbath... Christian value like standing up to dimwits ... and yes saying to "Jews" (as Jesus was sent to them, in his own household... ) brother/sister "look hear" eyes no WAT UP! Don't be dimwit players, get the dingbat code in this book so you can play ball! It's just some Wii phrases to break bread and gobble a turkey with. :cheers:

The messiah has no second coming - this only is in christian culture to appease the messianic prophecies that dont fit the jesus christ myth. All there - look it up.
about 1/3 of the world (31%) know he is... and 75 to 80% have heard the news of this soul coming back, and question ... It's not a myth, when a prophecy is fulfilled, only dimwits that want to eat there words as they kick the bucket, instead of kicking the ball...
You dont offend the Sky Father lol. Again you dont understand the concept. The Sky Father is a result of belief - its not its own entity.
oh, so it is a unicorn God of yours... Can it hold any property?
You can interact with the Sky Father sure - you can get a response too. Its not god. Let me simplify it for you - Your belief makes up a portion of the Sky Father - so I can interact with your god. Make no mistake the source of that though - is you, you create it by believing it. It also means the good you believe adds too it - but you also are responsible for the evil you believe in - you are responsible for adding evil into the world because you believe in evil. Its also the source of ghosts, angels, spirit guides etc etc - I will add in my opinion.
... so your saying your talking to yourself and no one else... It's not a "real" entity. Did this God of yours create anything? No wonder you can't kick the Football. Well... If you decide to real want to kick a Football Charlie Brown - the true God would actually call you a "Champ" when you finally kick a ball and get the dingbat bell going... instead of dodo birdbrains?
Earth Mother isnt a person, doesnt have a voice, an opinion, a judgement. Earth Mother is more.......apathetic energy.
obviously, you see Earth Mothers as having low self esteem, why can't you just make her over protective to fault lines that have to erupt and cause damage or be dormant and pretty.. Maybe she like you better Charlie Brown...
Luceo non uro - shine not burn. Simple as that. as in black eye shine

The truth that your putting out is dimwitted, and self absorbed in your own ego. Honestly Charlie Brown, why did you choose "Eagle" as a Username?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Subtheory wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:The higher up one is, the less gravity has an effect - and (if i have it correct and didn't get it mixed up) the slower you age - a person traveling in space will age slower than one on the ground. Pretty cool actually. lol

Actually gravity slows the flow of time, so in space you age quicker. Sounds like you might have seen the movie "Interstellar" recently. If not, maybe you should - it reminded me a lot of this thread's conversation. It's a pretty good movie too, made by Christopher Nolan of Inception fame. Heavy production value, most people at the theatre seemed to think it was either too heady or not scientific enough, but I enjoyed it myself.

Goldmoon wrote:

I thought it was the other way around..........in space you age slower, because you are traveling faster...22,000 mph.
And the faster you go and the closer you approach the speed of light, the more time slows down. Astronauts that spend time in space are aged about 1-2 seconds less than their peers on Earth. At least this is the way it was explained to me.

I have never heard of the Huns being Asian. The Huns occupied Germany, so I always thought he was Germanic...dunno.....
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:43 pm

The Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:universal truth applies ... it dates back to the spiritual birth of the Christian Era. I just saying that 69% are in that Unicorn birdbrain brain washed wide and broad road

Universal truth applies? - Its not true, so how the hell does universal truth apply? - moron!

[quote]

Are you talking about the Council of Nicea in 325 AD ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:56 pm

They actually took a clock and measured time in space and proved different times to space travel I read.

The date of Christmas may have initially been chosen to correspond with the day exactly nine months after early Christians believed Jesus to have been conceived, or with one or more ancient polytheistic festivals that occurred near southern solstice (i.e., the Roman winter solstice); a further solar connection has been suggested because of a biblical verse..

I say this kind of confirm through this ARITHMETIC CODE that a soul is a "present" at "conception" when creating a person. (As I kind of wondered when a soul was BONDED to the ball and chain Star particles that us ghost have to try to keep in shape and carry around for a lifetime.

Oh.. Golf time, I have to go putt an eagle in the hole.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Goldmoon » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:40 pm

Subtheory wrote:Actually gravity slows the flow of time, so in space you age quicker. Sounds like you might have seen the movie "Interstellar" recently. If not, maybe you should - it reminded me a lot of this thread's conversation. It's a pretty good movie too, made by Christopher Nolan of Inception fame. Heavy production value, most people at the theatre seemed to think it was either too heady or not scientific enough, but I enjoyed it myself.

lol I knew I would have it backwards! - One way or the other, since I will never go into space its likely I won't ever keep that straight! I have not seen the movie yet, I wait until they are the $5.00 value rack movies or free on the net or such. I will keep an eye out for it, I usually love the movies everyone hates. lol

Subtheory wrote:That's really interesting! I'd never heard that, and I saw a movie awhile back with Attila of course being an asian guy.

Most historians will even still say that Attilla was Asian. They were described as beardless, but it has been found they would scar their faces, at a young age to hinder the facial hair growth, and to create the 'fearsome' persona they had. Tribal it seems. He is called a different name in each culture - one name is Etzel...I forget the rest of them - but the story of the volksungs in the sagas - Gudrun- was his 8th wife, how he actually died is up for debate since the accounts all give a slightly different story - but she and the queen of iceland were fighting over him - he married gudrun and Brunhild had him killed in his sleep - Gudrun being widowed married Attila for his power and invited the 'enemy' to feast, in which then the fight erupted - and causing Attilla's death. Some say it was the beheading of his son that started the fight - others say it was defending his wife, etc. There are three different accounts of the story - three different cultures - the Icelnders say Gudrun was a witch and betwitched sigmund to win his hand, The welsh - Gudrun's people say that Brunhilda was the evil one and caused the fight, Then there is one that doesn't touch on the details - but in essence talks about the whole thing from an outside sort of perspective.

The other cool thing that I can't link nearly as well is the fact that the Jotungs - or the giants and the little people and all that show up in those stories and mythologies - would actually make sense as real people. The Giants were from the north - and Norse people were quite a bit larger than the average person even in those days - the stories of the giants, isn't that far fetched. The little people - would have been from the east - and even today we can see how much smaller they usually are than the average person....and so, for me it stands to reason that the myths - aren't really made up stories, but events that took place and then language embellished...

Subtheory wrote:I guess my question would be what's the significance of these connections you found?

Well first, it would validate that the bible and certain 'mythologies' we believed to be just made up stories - are a little more than that. People think its such a mystery - the history that has been lost - how did people live back then? We have our answers right in front of us.

Second - it would seem the world was not so big after all, as more and more they are finding factual evidence that men did indeed cross oceans and trade and interbreed around the world, long before we thought they first started to. Which makes everything we are so sure about our origins probably wrong. lol

Third - it proves human kind as a species has not changed one bit, since the dawn of time. We think we have, but we are the same basic creatures we have always been. If we keep thinking we have changed when we have not - then we are falsely believing in progress that we are making - because truly no progress is being made. It is not until we can see where we are forever making the same mistakes - that progress will begin.

Does it matter in the universal scale? Not at all. lol But how can you know where you are going if you have no idea where you came from?

Goldmoon wrote:I do have to thank you and eagle for arguing in such detail. - Because it has opened a path to discuss things with others, that has indeed started my path to exploring things I hadn't known before. While you two are going around and round in endless arguments, I have been indeed shifted back to the path I have always been on. I am inspired, and finding more dots that can be connected - and gaining more understanding and knowledge.

If nothing else, this is an incredible display of persistence on both sides!

Goldmoon wrote:Subtheory - Most of what Batman does is play on words. Wii= we, Ce= see - etc. I don't get his arithmetic, but then we all know already I hate math - I do however have another person on another forums that seems to invent their own numerology - and manipulates the numbers so that they will come out to be what he wants them to be - to prove his 'beliefs' - I think, its possible, though not claiming it to be definite, that Batman does the same with this code. So far X has = many things through out the thread: x=souls, god, trinity, truth - etc. etc. It stands to reason that X simply is the answer that he wishes it to be at the time per argument that is going on, which is why its so confusing. He isn't really talking in code per say - as much as purposely trying to confuse to manipulate others. Its a psychological tactic, confuse, debase and break down - Scientology and other cults use the same tactics to gain followers and power.

Subtheory wrote:I can see reading Batman's comments that way, but I find it more productive to apply the Principle of Charity. The basic concept being to give an abundance of credit to someone trying to make a point, considering the full merits of their statements as best you can, ideally before you inevitably apply your own biases. I'll take a more defined position after I hear what he has to say in response.

Well I am flawed as in I have opinions and like to voice them. lol So not quite so charitable in that regard. I see it in a biased manner. Simply because one of two things will happen - either he will begin to speak more clearly so more people can truly understand what he is trying to get across - as he has a few times already when interacting with me. Or I will actually learn to communicate better my point of view and perhaps see something from a perspective I did not have before.

It also encourages others to think for themselves - to have differing and opposing views - from an outside perspective to be able to sit and watch discussions unfold and not take an active part - is also a learning tool itself. If one sits in inaction - no action is created.

To be honest I do much prefer my interactions with you, the sharing of differing views without the name calling and personal attacks. Its so much easier to be open minded with an individual who is open minded themselves. For me its far more inspiring and positive. It allows for a much more natural flow and finding knowledge or 'truth' than the constant bickering. Though the more I do interact with friction the easier it becomes for my own personal growth to catch myself reacting from the emotional standpoint and change direction - to try to come from a more balanced perspective. In some regards the friction makes me look within more effectively - if one doesn't understand their own drives and ticks, its really difficult to understand another, and that is where true charity comes from. :)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Subtheory » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:01 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Subtheory wrote:Actually gravity slows the flow of time, so in space you age quicker.

I thought it was the other way around..........in space you age slower, because you are traveling faster...22,000 mph.
And the faster you go and the closer you approach the speed of light, the more time slows down. Astronauts that spend time in space are aged about 1-2 seconds less than their peers on Earth. At least this is the way it was explained to me.

Well, yes and no - if you're traveling faster, as you're likely to do when in space, that slows the flow of time, so you age more slowly. Nonetheless, being in space and away from gravitational forces in itself means that time passes more quickly for you, even though the effect can be outweighed by your travel speed.

Astronauts on the International Space Station travel at 28,000 km/h (17,000 mph) and age mere fractions of a second less than people on Earth even over a period of decades, partly due to their distance from Earth which relatively speeds time.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby The Eagle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:44 am

raymond1234 wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Are you talking about the Council of Nicea in 325 AD ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

"AD" was developed by a monk called Dionysius Exeguus in 525 CE
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Subtheory » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 am

Goldmoon wrote:
Subtheory wrote:That's really interesting! I'd never heard that, and I saw a movie awhile back with Attila of course being an asian guy.

Most historians will even still say that Attilla was Asian. They were described as beardless, but it has been found they would scar their faces, at a young age to hinder the facial hair growth, and to create the 'fearsome' persona they had. Tribal it seems. He is called a different name in each culture - one name is Etzel...I forget the rest of them - but the story of the volksungs in the sagas - Gudrun- was his 8th wife, how he actually died is up for debate since the accounts all give a slightly different story - but she and the queen of iceland were fighting over him - he married gudrun and Brunhild had him killed in his sleep - Gudrun being widowed married Attila for his power and invited the 'enemy' to feast, in which then the fight erupted - and causing Attilla's death. Some say it was the beheading of his son that started the fight - others say it was defending his wife, etc. There are three different accounts of the story - three different cultures - the Icelnders say Gudrun was a witch and betwitched sigmund to win his hand, The welsh - Gudrun's people say that Brunhilda was the evil one and caused the fight, Then there is one that doesn't touch on the details - but in essence talks about the whole thing from an outside sort of perspective.

The other cool thing that I can't link nearly as well is the fact that the Jotungs - or the giants and the little people and all that show up in those stories and mythologies - would actually make sense as real people. The Giants were from the north - and Norse people were quite a bit larger than the average person even in those days - the stories of the giants, isn't that far fetched. The little people - would have been from the east - and even today we can see how much smaller they usually are than the average person....and so, for me it stands to reason that the myths - aren't really made up stories, but events that took place and then language embellished...

It's thinkable that some myths are closely tied to real historical events, but not obvious which ones, and even harder to say which parts of the story are ornamental. I see where you're coming from though, and looking at such things broad-mindedly could lead to all sorts of discoveries.

Goldmoon wrote:
Subtheory wrote:I guess my question would be what's the significance of these connections you found?

Well first, it would validate that the bible and certain 'mythologies' we believed to be just made up stories - are a little more than that. People think its such a mystery - the history that has been lost - how did people live back then? We have our answers right in front of us.

It seems to me extremely unlikely that the Bible is a work of pure fiction. Many skeptical interpretations I've seen have presented situations from the Bible as being real events. It would be a more popular view, except that many atheists don't bother to have an opinion either way. Mythology can be used as insight into history and forgotten cultures, that's true, but good historians are never satisfied anyway.

Goldmoon wrote:Second - it would seem the world was not so big after all, as more and more they are finding factual evidence that men did indeed cross oceans and trade and interbreed around the world, long before we thought they first started to. Which makes everything we are so sure about our origins probably wrong. lol

While I'm not sure exactly what evidence you're referring to, I suppose that it only challenges certain aspects of our origin as a species. Sometimes too much is quietly packed into a word like "everything".

Goldmoon wrote:Third - it proves human kind as a species has not changed one bit, since the dawn of time. We think we have, but we are the same basic creatures we have always been. If we keep thinking we have changed when we have not - then we are falsely believing in progress that we are making - because truly no progress is being made. It is not until we can see where we are forever making the same mistakes - that progress will begin.

Does it matter in the universal scale? Not at all. lol But how can you know where you are going if you have no idea where you came from?

Easy for you to say. To me, the physical capability of inter-planetary travel is a kind of progress. Construction of tools as complex as computers is another. The measure of progress could be anything at all, or perhaps nothing could ever constitute true progress - it's in the eye of the beholder.

Goldmoon wrote:
Subtheory wrote:I can see reading Batman's comments that way, but I find it more productive to apply the Principle of Charity. The basic concept being to give an abundance of credit to someone trying to make a point, considering the full merits of their statements as best you can, ideally before you inevitably apply your own biases. I'll take a more defined position after I hear what he has to say in response.

Well I am flawed as in I have opinions and like to voice them. lol So not quite so charitable in that regard. I see it in a biased manner. Simply because one of two things will happen - either he will begin to speak more clearly so more people can truly understand what he is trying to get across - as he has a few times already when interacting with me. Or I will actually learn to communicate better my point of view and perhaps see something from a perspective I did not have before.

It also encourages others to think for themselves - to have differing and opposing views - from an outside perspective to be able to sit and watch discussions unfold and not take an active part - is also a learning tool itself. If one sits in inaction - no action is created.

To be honest I do much prefer my interactions with you, the sharing of differing views without the name calling and personal attacks. Its so much easier to be open minded with an individual who is open minded themselves. For me its far more inspiring and positive. It allows for a much more natural flow and finding knowledge or 'truth' than the constant bickering. Though the more I do interact with friction the easier it becomes for my own personal growth to catch myself reacting from the emotional standpoint and change direction - to try to come from a more balanced perspective. In some regards the friction makes me look within more effectively - if one doesn't understand their own drives and ticks, its really difficult to understand another, and that is where true charity comes from. :)

It may just be that we naturally get along, I also find you very easy to talk to.

I can't say I know much about myself, and I simply dislike such "friction" - on some level it probably represents where I cease to be open-minded and become annoyed that everyone doesn't just think the same. Of course, consciously I know that wouldn't be a good thing for the world.

The idea of detaching one's biases from the conversation is an odd one, I admit. It's basically impossible, for one thing (although it's more feasible to remove biases from your writing on a forum). Given that we all think what we think, it makes sense to simply express that, as honesty is the only way to understand each other; I take that to be part of your meaning. Following the principle of charity is my way of taking a balanced approach, and trying to speak with others in a way that we both understand. But indeed this approach might make conversation "artificial" and ironically, in emphasizing detailed clarity, it may cloud subjective elements like motivation and personal interpretation - "big picture" thinking that ultimately is the point of the communication.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed that you've mastered the virtue of charity whilst I wallow in my inescapable ignorance. :clap: But I joke... :evil:

Some quotes from Mr. Blake ought to round this out:

"Without contraries is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence."

"When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend."

"Opposition is true friendship."
Last edited by Subtheory on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby The Eagle » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:45 am

Gus Who wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Honest mistake??? No no no - that is not even near being true.It was a calculated lie - to appease the people being forced into christianity and allowing them to keep their religious festical. Again go look it up.
Honest mistake goes to the year... 4BC. They did not have the resources to "date" properly ... Calculated yes to Xmas as... + 9 months from Spring +3 = or as I say "Easter" ... as "conception" of Spirit / his light actually being recorded as being "reborn" (as they used standard practices of taking 9 months to develop... A Body from time the rabbit left Easter eggs )

... the fact is that they are "credited" to "Jesus" in which one should "perceive" him, yes they do take on the Jewish culture... Stoning a woman to death ... If needed, one should work on the Sabbath... Christian value like standing up to dimwits ... and yes saying to "Jews" (as Jesus was sent to them, in his own household... ) brother/sister "look hear" eyes no WAT UP! Don't be dimwit players, get the dingbat code in this book so you can play ball! It's just some Wii phrases to break bread and gobble a turkey with. :cheers:

about 1/3 of the world (31%) know he is... and 75 to 80% have heard the news of this soul coming back, and question ... It's not a myth, when a prophecy is fulfilled, only dimwits that want to eat there words as they kick the bucket, instead of kicking the ball...
oh, so it is a unicorn God of yours... Can it hold any property?
... so your saying your talking to yourself and no one else... It's not a "real" entity. Did this God of yours create anything? No wonder you can't kick the Football. Well... If you decide to real want to kick a Football Charlie Brown - the true God would actually call you a "Champ" when you finally kick a ball and get the dingbat bell going... instead of dodo birdbrains?
obviously, you see Earth Mothers as having low self esteem, why can't you just make her over protective to fault lines that have to erupt and cause damage or be dormant and pretty.. Maybe she like you better Charlie Brown...
Luceo non uro - shine not burn. Simple as that. as in black eye shine

The truth that your putting out is dimwitted, and self absorbed in your own ego. Honestly Charlie Brown, why did you choose "Eagle" as a Username?

Lol - no it was a calculated lie to absorb existing pagan religious dates - go look it up.

The gospels were written earliest was 80CE (someone can look that up) - just because they mention jesus - doesnt suggest the myth is true.

69% of people reject the jesus myth as being true.

As for Sky Father - no not talking to yourself, theres interaction - the term connected conciousness should have given that clue. Its not its own entity - it doesnt exist by itself, it exists because of life. You seem to have trouble understanding a concept - even if its clearly written.

Earth Mother doesnt have low self-esteem lol, your error is putting human emotions, human actions onto it. To understand the concept you need to remove all human aspects. Otherwise you are creating god in mankinds image.

It may seem dimwitted to you - but you are a proven idiot that has trouble understanding basic logic, doesnt respect logic. So your opinion is worthless.
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Subtheory » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:14 am

Batman wrote:
Subtheory wrote:"Batman", I'm not smart enough to understand your writing. Can you make it simple for me? I asked you before but I didn't understand your reply. I can only handle simple truth, so please avoid tangents when explaining. Last time you were talking about so many things at once and everything was symbolic. I can't decipher it. So far I haven't understood a thing you've written in all 7 pages of this thread, or even what the basic message is.

... I stated that I receive prophetic dreams... I gave some background ... PE Major... So to parallel different religions I have put them into sports... Which some people don't play ball. Which is the hot topic, if there are players in this field.
When I started playing soccer with other boys in 5th grade, every time I got the ball, one or two kids would yell, "A key! A Key! (aqui aqui) and I thought that was a strange name to call the ball, as I wondered what it would unlock.

Now I compare being a seer to... as (5 years old) a 1st grade kid I helped graded papers for my mother who was a teacher for 2nd& 3rd graders ... so I saw answers as ... (Multiple-choice) A. , B. , C., D. or E. ... as when I got into 3rd grade, I knew where all the answer were in the "Teachers answer book" so... I get A., B. C. answers (not sure of the question or answer)
So... (Keep this in mind) ...
In this Wii field of dreams, there are many players trying to play the same ball... to read the writing on the wall ... get the matter out of the light... As the character I play here, I deal with jokers and riddlers all the time, so I have to hold my punch lines, and couch WAT I say... as night school goes to getting the ° in this field or the head on the ball.Image

... as many play the ball in different sports and in different directions... so I do get that other sports have there players... so right or wrong is a perspective in which ways are formed and played.
... (I Dreamt this morning) I find my spirit floating in outer space... close to asteroids (one big one, and many small ones around..) darkness and a dusty dry feeling comes over my soul -

-flash-
I am at my childhood home on the driveway - the garage door rises up and my mother is standing there, (the garage looks more like a warehouse, which it never has) next to boxes, and on top of the boxes was two cases of Mac and Cheese ...
She has that mothers look of serious, firm ... as she give me a couple words of motherly advice (I don't recall WAT) .. She reaches in and grabs 1 box of the M&C and hands it to me ... the garage door starts to close.. as she gives me a go get them send off ...

-flash-
I am back out in outer space ... Same place as above... Darkness, asteroids floating around ... a Dusty dry feeling ... but I pick up a feeling of Danger lurking and a flood coming ...

-I am not trying to have trouble come my way... But here's my .02¢

...your kind of taking these out of contexts from there original use ... as a vine goes to making grapes, and if one is already in the spirit your into making the ° - as the spirit communicates with many people, but yes Jesus is the way.

... in Jesus Period many "Jewish people" heard him speak of the "after life" ... as "parables" as the Holy Ghost was not yet sent ...“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. (‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭15-17‬ NIV)
... As that lead to this era...

But to your not understanding this ARITHMETIC CODE ... Wii, playing ball and X... It sounds like you are polluted by the environment of knowledge as Jesus said...
At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. (‭Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭25‬ NIV)

... So go ask a child -

..as I am just a deaf, dumb and blind kid playing with a pen ball trying to ring dingbats bells so owls get ... The Who :whistling:

perceive this ... For many are invited, but few are chosen. As it goes to playing ball in the light.

I like your philosophy, Gus, and you seem very insightful. Thanks for taking the time to explain this. I'll keep on playing tennis, but maybe we can talk again after the game... and if you're not a cowboy, you shouldn't get into hip-shot ARITHMETIC, as such trajectories tend to "wind up" hitting below the utility belt. :dusto:
Subtheory
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Subtheory wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:

It's thinkable that some myths are closely tied to real historical events, but not obvious which ones, and even harder to say which parts of the story are ornamental. I see where you're coming from though, and looking at such things broad-mindedly could lead to all sorts of discoveries.

Goldmoon wrote:

It seems to me extremely unlikely that the Bible is a work of pure fiction. Many skeptical interpretations I've seen have presented situations from the Bible as being real events. It would be a more popular view, except that many atheists don't bother to have an opinion either way. Mythology can be used as insight into history and forgotten cultures, that's true, but good historians are never satisfied anyway.

Goldmoon wrote:Second - it would seem the world was not so big after all, as more and more they are finding factual evidence that men did indeed cross oceans and trade and interbreed around the world, long before we thought they first started to. Which makes everything we are so sure about our origins probably wrong. lol

While I'm not sure exactly what evidence you're referring to, I suppose that it only challenges certain aspects of our origin as a species. Sometimes too much is quietly packed into a word like "everything".

Goldmoon wrote:Third - it proves human kind as a species has not changed one bit, since the dawn of time. We think we have, but we are the same basic creatures we have always been. If we keep thinking we have changed when we have not - then we are falsely believing in progress that we are making - because truly no progress is being made. It is not until we can see where we are forever making the same mistakes - that progress will begin.

Easy for you to say. To me, the physical capability of inter-planetary travel is a kind of progress. Construction of tools as complex as computers is another. The measure of progress could be anything at all, or perhaps nothing could ever constitute true progress - it's in the eye of the beholder.

Goldmoon wrote:

It may just be that we naturally get along, I also find you very easy to talk to.

I can't say I know much about myself, and I simply dislike such "friction" - on some level it probably represents where I cease to be open-minded and become annoyed that everyone doesn't just think the same. Of course, consciously I know that wouldn't be a good thing for the world.

The idea of detaching one's biases from the conversation is an odd one, I admit. It's basically impossible, for one thing (although it's more feasible to remove biases from your writing on a forum). Given that we all think what we think, it makes sense to simply express that, as honesty is the only way to understand each other; I take that to be part of your meaning. Following the principle of charity is my way of taking a balanced approach, and trying to speak with others in a way that we both understand. But indeed this approach might make conversation "artificial" and ironically, in emphasizing detailed clarity, it may cloud subjective elements like motivation and personal interpretation - "big picture" thinking that ultimately is the point of the communication.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed that you've mastered the virtue of charity whilst I wallow in my inescapable ignorance. :clap: But I joke... :evil:

Some quotes from Mr. Blake ought to round this out:

"Without contraries is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence."

"When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend."

"Opposition is true friendship."

lol I need to start making shorter posts so its easier to quote and respond to!

I tend to watch historical documentaries and roll my eyes quite a bit, because most of the time the discoveries about ancient cultures are theories. There are many theories out there that just don't honestly make logical sense if you put all of the pieces together. - But that could be a whole different topic and in depth discussion.

Well they have found a read headed mummy in asia dating back before the time they thought Caucasian's were able to get to that part of the world. They have found evidence here in America of cultures from across the ocean that dates back farther than when we first thought the oceans were crossed. There is obviously evidence that Leif Ericson found Americas - and not just the outlying islands - of which his uncle discovered before him - he was following the exploration of older generations - just so happens they ran into hostile Natives and died on the shores. The whole crew wiped out....but the Mic Macs of the north eastern coast line are probably the most solid evidence - they inhabited the shores of what is now the Canadian providence - and they were known as the blond indians - they had culture influence of the eastern kind.

All over the world there is evidence of things being dated back farther than what we originally started to teach in our history books. Given the fact that we are finding that we don't know much about world history, when one goes back and reads myths and legends of ancient times, one can start to draw the links of the stories - given what may have been happening at the time.

(Raymond - the yes the Huns originated in the German vicinity - they would have most likely been known as the Picts - the other group of people that were opposite the Celts - they were a nomadic people though and so they didn't claim a particular land or area and covered most of Europe to a degree - sometimes even intermingling with the Celts. But that is a more modern discovery - up until recent times, it was assumed the Huns were Asians because many war stories of China included the Huns.)

I don't mean that we haven't made advancements in technology when I talk about how people have not changed. I mean when the wheel was invented it progressed our capabilities on a technological and mechanical level - but it did not 'change' human nature as a whole. If you step back and look around the world today - we still have the same 'wars', fights etc. Religion has always been a friction point for people. World domination - the need to make everyone the same as you - has always been part of human nature. All of the negatives - the relationship triangles - the political manipulation the way humans are - has not changed one bit. Take out the fantasy parts of any mythology and you have a modern story of today. -Man has not progressed as a natural way of being.

For all the talk of man transcending - it never happens. A single person may be able to change and become different than they once were but the basic human nature will still hold true when faced with the need to survive. In a catastrophic situation - a vegan - will once again eat meat if that is the only source of food available to survive. A man will kill another man if their life is threatened. If one does not have the drive to survive - that one will die and there in once again culminating the human nature of the survival of the fittest.

As far as detaching one's bias from a conversation - its more along the lines of a good debater. In order to fully grasp the arguments and positives and negatives of any choice presented, one must fully understand both sides of the argument right? Its a duality of sorts.

An example would be the topic of abortion. I can argue both sides of the fence without actually being overly invested either way. Personally I believe life begins at conception and would never no matter how dire my situation is - abort a pregnancy. Emotionally I am attached to the new life as soon as I learn of it, and that is my bias. However - I do not believe it is my place or 'right' to force my own bias onto someone else. I will state my beliefs and still support the other person if they choose to do what is against my beliefs. But - I can also step away from my own bias, to see the opposing view - there are many reasons one might get an abortion and all of them are valid reasons. If I am having a personal conversation with someone who is trying to decide what to do - I then stop focusing on the morality of the situation and start focusing on how to help the person come to the decision that they can live with personally. Because either choice can turn out well or horrible - depending on the after effects of the choice on the person's psyche. - I do have a bias, but I can step out of that bias.

Being able to do that also makes me a more well rounded writer when I am in the mood to write. It starts to create a more 3d story, and characters, immersing people more into the story. Especially if you are taking a third person narrative over a first person. So in part I probably started detaching my bias from debates and such at times because its a skill one tends to learn to tweak when passionate about making a story that will engage and keep others captivated - you can't reach a wide audience if the work is single focused - unless its an editorial or such and mean to pick one focus.

Though I am pretty much agnostic on all topics and not just religious one's so perhaps I am just naturally dualistic and contradictory. lol I am a woman after all we never know what we want or think!

Lmao hardly mastered it - just understand that one cannot give what they first do not experience themselves. Charity, Love, compassion, empathy - however you wish to explain it, one must fully accept and give themselves the space for such things before they will have the ability to give it to the world at large. It starts with introspection and being kind to yourself - and then it radiates outward. :) The fact that you can listen and have the patience to interact without discord on it, probably points to the fact that you have mastered it more than I!

I am always a work in progress and reserve the right to change mind at any given point in time. :lol:

It seems we may just naturally get along yes. More so I think we do end up communicating much the same way, which tends to be less prone to misunderstandings and if there are misunderstandings then an easier time of clearing it up. To me, in general you seem to be a very kind person, and in turn that makes it easy to be kind myself. So thank you for that. :)
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Goldmoon » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Batman wrote:
Goldmoon wrote:lol I already told you - both my daughters identify as Wiccan. - I let them choose their own path to spirituality.

noun
əˈriTHməˌtik/

"the laws of arithmetic"

code
kōd/
noun

ARITHMETIC CODE
A (A) R (Red) I (Indian) T (Thought) H (He) M (Might) E (Eat) T (Turkey) I (In) C (Church)
:whoa: What part of this code don't you get?
Oh! The Church part of getting the cap (ô) and getting a dingbat degree :halo: bell ring! :ecstatic:
To go Wii with X... Y or :dreams:

lol I actually find it quite obtuse that you keep making those references.

The church of the Natives was the world in which they lived - the sky and earth - they didn't need to go inside to pray.

There is a quote though I don't feel like hunting it down - that a native had said something to the effect.

Red man does not go inside to talk to god. He stands outside for god to see and hear. A red man does not bow his head to speak to the ground for his prayers and thoughts to be heard, he lifts his voice and sings loudly so that it can be carried to the great spirit. A red man does not need a set time or place to worship god, he can do it anytime anywhere as it is needed.

The first thanksgiving feast was also held out of doors - and not in a church - as the church was not big enough to house everyone in the village AND the natives for such a feast.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Subtheory wrote:
I like your philosophy, Gus, and you seem very insightful. Thanks for taking the time to explain this. I'll keep on playing tennis, but maybe we can talk again after the game... and if you're not a cowboy, you shouldn't get into hip-shot ARITHMETIC, as such trajectories tend to "wind up" hitting below the utility belt. :dusto:

You've got the wrong sport Dingbat, if Wii smash birdies over the net, at our opponents, who don't get the Gus WAT (X or any points) it's called bad :dusto: minton. As everyone comes from different direction in this field and seem to want to travel to a destiny of their choice and play their game... to go on and play another ball in this machine. :computer:

As dingbat players it's about going Wii with your teammates and for the Owls that follow the sport and ball of there choice. As this field spins on such movement of dimwit or dingbat players. :dummy"

As your Sub theory jumped into this field... as I direct a hard Tennis shot at Pocahontas and you step in this Court on my side, it became a different ballgame and Wii become a dynamic dual, wonder boy. :icecream:

Though as I play an arm chair quarterback with Charlie Brown, as his attempts to kick this coded thread :nodding: on the wrong side of the ball in which he myths at such Ball... The Dimwit lights up! ...

So.. he gets The Holy Smoke ... Sorry Charlie ... as dimwits always wind up flat their backs talking to Sky Father, and takes a sour feeling for Earth Mother.

Goldmoon wrote:
lol I actually find it quite obtuse that you keep making those references.

The church of the Natives was the world in which they lived - the sky and earth - they didn't need to go inside to pray.

There is a quote though I don't feel like hunting it down - that a native had said something to the effect.

Red man does not go inside to talk to god. He stands outside for god to see and hear. A red man does not bow his head to speak to the ground for his prayers and thoughts to be heard, he lifts his voice and sings loudly so that it can be carried to the great spirit. A red man does not need a set time or place to worship god, he can do it anytime anywhere as it is needed.

The first thanksgiving feast was also held out of doors - and not in a church - as the church was not big enough to house everyone in the village AND the natives for such a feast.

Image going with greater than 90° and less than 180° for your angle...
Given that this thread is about a code to spell... math, that my mom taught me as a child... and you don't get the plus code here...

A+R+I+T+H+M+E+T+I+C= WAT code!
As someone who was both in Boy Scout and Indian Guide... I have no problem with different cultures, though I do have a responsibility as to deaf dumb and blind kids... So this is about eating Turkey.. and getting into the spirit and playing ball.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby The Eagle » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:08 am

Gus Who wrote:as dimwits always wind up flat their backs talking to Sky Father, and takes a sour feeling for Earth Mother.

:lol: the concept is - when you "talk to jesus, or recieve messages from god" - you are talking to the great spirit. Someone who believes in the Sky Father doesnt talk to it - especially doesnt talk to it thinking its god. So what you said there describes what you do........ :lol:

If you havent realised yet - the concept of a Sky Father/Earth Mother encorporates christianity, encorporates all religion, all people, all spirituality - including athiest, agnostic and theist. :)
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:53 am

The Eagle wrote:
Gus Who wrote:as dimwits always wind up flat their backs talking to Sky Father, and takes a sour feeling for Earth Mother.

:lol: the concept is - when you "talk to jesus, or recieve messages from god" - you are talking to the great spirit. Someone who believes in the Sky Father doesnt talk to it - especially doesnt talk to it thinking its god. So what you said there describes what you do........ :lol:

If you havent realised yet - the concept of a Sky Father/Earth Mother encorporates christianity, encorporates all religion, all people, all spirituality - including athiest, agnostic and theist. :)

"So... :dusto: ... He get the Holy Smoke"
I think your starting to become a dingbat champ!
as that the Trinity ... 3.14.... :yikes (Holy Ghost/ Holy Spirit) without thy Father and son.

So you do have a 1/3 concept of ...
But in the way of this this ARITHMETIC CODE, a soul has to get through the plus sign (+) to get to the X

As a soul can use ¢ to travel with/or through + or you get - back sign (like landing on your back Charlie Brown)
as souls Wii only can be dimwits or dingbats in this field.

... So it sounds like you are in this ear ah, at least 1/3 of your ¢ can be a sport and hold a tune. :whistling:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby The Eagle » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:35 am

Batman wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

"So... :dusto: ... He get the Holy Smoke"
I think your starting to become a dingbat champ!
as that the Trinity ... 3.14.... :yikes (Holy Ghost/ Holy Spirit) without thy Father and son.

So you do have a 1/3 concept of ...
But in the way of this this ARITHMETIC CODE, a soul has to get through the plus sign (+) to get to the X

As a soul can use ¢ to travel with/or through + or you get - back sign (like landing on your back Charlie Brown)
as souls Wii only can be dimwits or dingbats in this field.

... So it sounds like you are in this ear ah, at least 1/3 of your ¢ can be a sport and hold a tune. :whistling:

lol - no, there is a big different to what I am saying and you. you see the source of that interaction - isn't god, its the people that believe that that god is like that.

how about this:

A Real Idiot Thinks Heaven More Ecclesiastical Through Incoherent Code

I was going to go for:

A Real Idiot Thinks Heaven More Ecclesiastical Than Intelligent Consideration
The Eagle
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Goldmoon » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:58 am

So you don't have a problem with other cultures - just their beliefs.

When missionaries tried to convert natives peacefully - they didn't have success because the natives were trying to tell them they already believed in god, and the missionaries were insistent that they didn't. Simply because they didn't have a bible, or come to know god they way they did.

The language barrier also played a part in that whole fiasco. (it didn't just happen here, it happened all over the world too)

You seem to perpetuate that problem even now, with the same insistence. The problem is you say you respect other cultures but you make a mockery of them. Many other cultures live their lives directly tied to their spirituality and beliefs about god, the way they live their lives daily is not separate from their belief system. To insist or try to convert others to follow the arithmetic code you do, is directly showing disrespect to them.

Tell me - why is there only one path to god? Why is your belief system the only right one? I know that you believe the arithmetic code spells it out, but why is your belief that it is that way? What makes the 'christian' belief right and all others wrong? Why isn't it possible that god gave different codes or truths to different cultures so that one day when they crossed paths they could share and gain more understanding about the universal truth than they had before they made contact?

It is said - that when the four directions came together they were supposed to have shared their knowledge with each other, which was supposed to have brought peace and made a better world. The west was given the knowledge of the community, the land/earth, they were supposed to know how to balance and interact so not to harm or leave scars upon the earth and there would be abundance of food and resources. The north was to bring the knowledge of fire, to be able to invent and use technologies to help humankind survive a bit easier, the east was to bring the knowledge of the inner self, to understand the powers of the I. The south was to master the water and bring to the world community that which nourishes them.

If you look at the different cultures you can see that there is indeed a truth to that. White man has mastered the fire - technology most of it has the spark of fire in it, the natives of the west knew how to live off the land and take only what was needed to survive - living in harmony with the earth and its creatures, the east has mastered the self, the inner human nature - the monks, the martial arts and all that - is all about the inner knowledge and power, and the south, the Africans and such - have brought many medical breakthroughs (through blood- which is life's water) to us. Most likely if we get to accepting and saving them they will also figure out how to save the waters that are now polluted with garbage.

When we came together we were supposed to have embraced the knowledge and learned from each other which would have brought about world peace. Instead, we squashed that which wasn't like us. We dismissed and destroyed anything that wasn't like us. It threw the world into an imbalance which created the chaos we have today. Its time to stop doing that - or your Armageddon will be upon us and the universe will balance us out the only way it can. We have the choice to decide the fate of the world, and it starts simply with the individual.

We can keep perpetuating all that ever has been - or we can choose to move in a different direction.

Your arithmetic code does not bring the peace and utopia that you seem to think it does. It is flawed because it causes imbalance - and the universal code is all about balance. - Its not difficult - even a child can understand it.
Goldmoon
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

PreviousNext

Return to Spirituality And Religious Beliefs