Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Got something on your mind? Get it off your chest! Talk about anything here...well almost anything.

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF! ^__^

Postby puppyjill » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 am

:) Hey Boba its nice of you to join this interesting Dm family of ours. Im Puppyjill you can call me pup, Enjoy
Resistance is futile, the world as we know is forever gone.
Fear not for a hero will arise.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Bogeyman » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 pm

Hi. I don't want to reveal too many details about who I am or what I do elsewhere on the internet, but I call myself Bogeyman here because that's pretty much what I am on another forum. When I present my views on any issue (which I hope to refrain from doing here) I like to make them sound as unpalatable as possible to my opposition, so they think that people like me are what's wrong with the world.

Anyhow, I'm kind of skeptical that dreams have any mystical significance, though I believe that your dreams do reflect your thought process and your perspective on the world. I just like reading other people's dreams, and I like sharing some of my own. I suppose that's all I'm here for.
Bogeyman
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:21 pm

I was never afraid of the bogeyman, especially since seeing them on the March of the Wooden Soldiers.
gargoylegoil
On The Wings Of A Dragonfly

Postby DruidStar » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Hello :)

I'm never good at this...hehe

Dreams have always interested me. I've always viewed them as your subconscious trying to tell you something...whether that is real or not I have yet to determine.

Little about myself I guess,

I'm engaged. My life has been a hell storm the past couple months. My family are being a bunch of butt heads and it's really hurting me. My fiance's family has been becoming more of my own.

I love animals. They are a huge part of my life and my pets have gotten me through a lot. I'm going to try and go back to school to become a vet tech but its a very competitive field and I've lost a lot of what I've learned in school so I have a lot of making up to do... :lol: Unfortunately you don't get hired on experience anymore. My critters include two cats, a betta and a goldfish.

I love to write. Mostly a poet, not much of a market for it. I read a lot too. I love to take pictures. I love to learn about different things.

I'm guessing by my user name you've figured out I'm a druid...lol
DruidStar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Princeoflight » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:49 am

I'm the Prince of Light. I'm from India and I'm very deeply rooted in spirituality, but not religion though. i joined this website as a commitment to document my dreams so I continue my journey of conscious growth.
I hope I have a nice time getting to know all of you !
Princeoflight
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby puppyjill » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:05 am

:)
Princeoflight wrote:I'm the Prince of Light. I'm from India and I'm very deeply rooted in spirituality, but not religion though. i joined this website as a commitment to document my dreams so I continue my journey of conscious growth.
I hope I have a nice time getting to know all of you !

Welcome to DM Prince, Im Puppyjill Queen of toilet water an Keeper of the sword of bone. When im not sniffing crotches an diging holes im here on Dm. Hope you enjoy your time here.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Jenny_Legend » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:50 am

Hi there, I'm Jenny_Legend. I've been here before but not really active so this time I'm gonna be active.
I joined DM because I wanted to know more about what our dreams means and I want to meet new people. I hope to see you guys soon
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby damselindistress » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi!! I'm damselindistress and i am from England(i am also part Irish and some family used to live in wales).I am 24 ,female,i love to sing,i LOVE archery!!,also reading books and watching movies.I am kind of a wiccan and i believe in the goddesses and gods (but mainly i have faith in the goddesses such as Isis and Gaia ,not trying to be sexiest but i am a bit of an amazon warrior at heart)i used to be christian but i felt lost and i kept getting pissed of with god.I have dark brown hair and blue eyes .Hope we all get on great! :) :D
Goddess be with you.
damselindistress
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby AmazonWarrior » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:00 am

Hey sis(damselindistress)thx for idea on username! Hello everyone else, my name is AmazonWarrior and i live in England too but to keep a theme going i have said i live in The Amazon and that i like hunting,fighting,scaring men and doing a rain dance.I also have my sister damselindistresse's eye colour but black hair.
AmazonWarrior
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby puppyjill » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 am

:)
AmazonWarrior wrote:Hey sis(damselindistress)thx for idea on username! Hello everyone else, my name is AmazonWarrior and i live in England too but to keep a theme going i have said i live in The Amazon and that i like hunting,fighting,scaring men and doing a rain dance.I also have my sister damselindistresse's eye colour but black hair.

Hi guys im puppyjill but you can call me Pup. Its nice to meet you. Its funny my husband an i both hunt, fish, an Don (my hub) took states in 93 for archery. He was a sharp shooter for the coast guard too, till he blew out his knee. Hope to see you guys around.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:06 pm

damselindistress wrote:Hi!! I'm damselindistress and i am from England(i am also part Irish and some family used to live in wales).I am 24 ,female,i love to sing,i LOVE archery!!,also reading books and watching movies.I am kind of a wiccan and i believe in the goddesses and gods (but mainly i have faith in the goddesses such as Isis and Gaia ,not trying to be sexiest but i am a bit of an amazon warrior at heart)i used to be christian but i felt lost and i kept getting pissed of with god.I have dark brown hair and blue eyes .Hope we all get on great! :) :D

If you are a damsel in distress from England does that mean your husband will be Prince Charming ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby damselindistress » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:32 am

There is not a prince charming on this site is there?? If he's charming and handsome then he's my prince!!
Goddess be with you.
damselindistress
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby gargoylegoil » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 am

There aren't any charming Princes anywhere in the world.
gargoylegoil

Postby AmazonWarrior » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 am

Hi puppyjill ! sorry i didn't reply before but i only just saw your post! Hope to see u around too :D
ImageRIP Heath Ledger
AmazonWarrior
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby puppyjill » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:34 pm

:blowingkisses:
AmazonWarrior wrote:Hi puppyjill ! sorry i didn't reply before but i only just saw your post! Hope to see u around too :D

Aww thats so sweet Aw
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Bravely Dreaming » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 pm

I'm Bravely Dreaming. I am female and have been on this site for a while, but have just registered. I was inspired to join this site because I am really confused about my dreams and "abilities". So far I've learned that what I can do is rare, but I still need some feedback or insight into how and why I can do these things.

Some of these things are normal, but I'm still going to list them.
I only have lucid dreams. I am always aware I am dreaming and can control my dreams. I can pause dreams and actions in dreams, almost as if I am freezing time. after paused, I can move objects in my dreams and make them do whatever I want them to do. I can resume dreams after being awake for two hours. I haven't tried any later, but after I wake up and am awake for two hours, I can fall back asleep and resume my dreams. I can plan my dreams out or give a simple plot before I sleep and what I planned will actually happen in my dreams. I can change dreams and stop dreams. I can feel everything in my dreams like it's actually happening. I can get hurt in my dreams and I don't know why. When I wake up, there is no sign I got hurt, but in my dreams when I get hurt I can feel real pain. I can't breathe under water because I will drown. I wake myself up gasping for air after those dreams because when I'm in them I will literally stop breathing. I sometimes dream about the future. I'm trying to teach myself how to control when to do that but have had no luck so far. I can make myself skip REM sleep and go into a deep peaceful sleep when im tired.I can make myself fall asleep whenever I want to.

How can I do these things?! Is this normal?
Bravely Dreaming
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby CandyColoredClown » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:33 pm

I'm here. Let's do this.

Ok, introduction over. BD, try giving yourself superpowers. I'm not always aware that I'm dreaming, but I seem to keep abilities that I learned in previous dreams. Like, in every dream I'm slowly getting better at flying, and crap like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFcFCvXA4fc

Stay outta my dreams.
CandyColoredClown
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby obsidianbutterfly » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 am

I've been following this site since I've been on the internet, but never thought to really join until now. I'm actually shocked no one else has the name obsidian butterfly on a site like this! Anyhoo, hello. I have had vivid, colorful, epic dreams since I was a kid- I have also been diagnosed with Asperger's late in life (unusual for a woman my age) but it answers every question I have ever had about myself with regards to who I am, what I am, how I talk, and how I approach life, things, and people. Might be the reason for the dreams. But anyway, I am here to just commune with like minds and delve deeper into answers to the questions my dreams posit.
obsidianbutterfly
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby puppyjill » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:30 am

:wave:
obsidianbutterfly wrote:I've been following this site since I've been on the internet, but never thought to really join until now. I'm actually shocked no one else has the name obsidian butterfly on a site like this! Anyhoo, hello. I have had vivid, colorful, epic dreams since I was a kid- I have also been diagnosed with Asperger's late in life (unusual for a woman my age) but it answers every question I have ever had about myself with regards to who I am, what I am, how I talk, and how I approach life, things, and people. Might be the reason for the dreams. But anyway, I am here to just commune with like minds and delve deeper into answers to the questions my dreams posit.

If it's okay with you may I call you OB? So it's very nice to meet you im puppyjill, most people call me pup.
puppyjill
Momma
Momma

Postby Luidaeg » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:28 pm

Hi.
I'm new here.
I've stalked this site for awhile and decided to try it out.
I don't know really what to tell you about me.
I love sharks
I read alot (Obsidianbutterfly, is your user name from LKH?)
I'm both a cat person and a dog person. With some other animals thrown in for flavor.
I like good movies/tv
My musical taste is multi-genre
I like faeries
I follow American Ninja Warrior
I enjoy watching parkour
I hope I like it here
That's me.
The fey wonders of the world only exist while there are those with the sight to see them.”
― Charles de Lint
Luidaeg
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby gargoylegoil » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:38 am

Jenny_Legend wrote:Hi there, I'm Jenny_Legend. I've been here before but not really active so this time I'm gonna be active.
I joined DM because I wanted to know more about what our dreams means and I want to meet new people. I hope to see you guys soon

Now, my real name is Jill, but people call me Jiru....or BIPOLAR
gargoylegoil

Postby fluffette » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 pm

Hi Everyone! Im Cheryl and a newbie. im 50 yrs old and am a born again Spirit filled Christian. im house sitting and im bored so i found you all via a google search. :) my husband and i do italian greyhound rescue (turning into any animal rescue) and live on a small farm in ohio. hello everyone!
fluffette
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby fluffette » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:26 pm

hahahahahahahahaha i just read my header(if thats what you call it)....im a LURKER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fluffette
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby gargoylegoil » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Finally....someone close to my age....welcome fluff...enjoy the party
gargoylegoil

Postby fluffette » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:53 pm

gargoylegoil wrote:Finally....someone close to my age....welcome fluff...enjoy the party

im sure trying to. its been very interesting so far. are you the poster they call gg? btw, your site name is great!!
fluffette
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:28 am

That would be me.....form your own opinion without listening to others....some like me, some don't.
gargoylegoil

Postby fluffette » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:09 pm

I would think thats a pretty fair assumption of just about everyone. I wouldnt take it hard tho. No one is liked by everyone. :)
fluffette
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby gargoylegoil » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:17 pm

I couldn't care any less.
gargoylegoil

Postby fluffette » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 am

Nor i. Hi puppy!!!
fluffette
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby gargoylegoil » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:47 pm

Now my antennae are up..... :roll:
gargoylegoil

Postby fluffette » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:15 pm

Whats got those antenni up girl?? Share! Share!!
fluffette
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby oTOMMYo » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Hello people of the dream world
i was looking for this welcome thread but couldn't find ,,
what do i say hmmm???
iv already posted a couple if threads? Cant remember where they are but there somewhere....
iv been lucid dreaming since i was 20 years old ( im now 40 ) i know about how the " natural dreamers " have become lucid through fighting back at there nightmares or changing them when there young,,,but this never happened to me ? Nor have o done any techniques, im ultra aware of my real life ( i think that helps in lucidty ? ) iv read alot about techniques but found that these techniques iv been doing prolifically all my life without knowing ( MILD) ( RC )
so im not a natural or someone who's a dream master ( through techniques ) i suppose im just a product of my own curiosity ? Idk
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby MissVampire » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am

Hey everyone :D I'm MissVampire , I don't know how to make much of an introduction so...Hi!
Hey do u wanna go for a BITE ?
MissVampire
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby oTOMMYo » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:21 am

Bogeyman wrote:Hi. I don't want to reveal too many details about who I am or what I do elsewhere on the internet, but I call myself Bogeyman here because that's pretty much what I am on another forum. When I present my views on any issue (which I hope to refrain from doing here) I like to make them sound as unpalatable as possible to my opposition, so they think that people like me are what's wrong with the world.

Anyhow, I'm kind of skeptical that dreams have any mystical significance, though I believe that your dreams do reflect your thought process and your perspective on the world. I just like reading other people's dreams, and I like sharing some of my own. I suppose that's all I'm here for.

hi ---- interesting post? Hmmmm...read my post about " what are dream characters" I'll change the way you think About dreams ...and i also don't believe dreams have a mystical significance.. Doesn't everyone?

so mister mysterious,ha, tell me what you think about the dc's and ill promise i won't laugh,,;)
--YOUR NOT A NATURAL, THE MONSTER'S FORCED YOU--
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby oTOMMYo » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:26 am

MissVampire wrote:Hey everyone :D I'm MissVampire , I don't know how to make much of an introduction so...Hi!

hi missVampire, just thought id say hi seen as though we joined at the same time, its a bit slow in here, im sure it will liven up.lol;)

doe's that bite come with eternal immortality?? Lol:)

if so im in for the ride , hum.....catch ya later sweet--oTOMMYo--
--YOUR NOT A NATURAL, THE MONSTER'S FORCED YOU--
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby MissVampire » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:18 am

kay :) see ya
Hey do u wanna go for a BITE ?
MissVampire
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby YoshKatgirl » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Sheesh, it's been several months since I last posted here. However I've been lurking around lately, reading all the interesting events that have been going on around here. :P Been busy with work and other stuff, but I plan to return and post here more often 'cause this place is so much fun. =3
YoshKatgirl
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby plazaff » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi, plazaff here, 21 year old male from California. :D
I work at construction sites but soon i'll be a future soilder for the U.S ARMY :D
I love rock music like linkin park, silverstein, and Atreyu to name a few.
I also listen t hip hop like Nujabes, Cise Star, and Pase Rock :dj:
oh and i love to take pwer naps after a long day :yawn: :dreams: :)
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Psalms 91:4 KJV
plazaff
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby THEventura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:42 am

Hello Folks!

I am THEventura, I am 32 and father of two nice kids... I am NOT A "child molester" or "pedophilic" (even if user slade may think so)... cheers !

I don't know how to make much of an introduction so...
yes, thats about all... I am an artist furthermore, writer, digital art (pictures) and so on...

see you
THEventura

Postby THEventura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:41 am

I am very much a supporter of everyone having his/her own opinion, yet you may stroll around this forum looking for my posts and slade's posts, I am NOT the one who molests children with inappropiate pics however ...

so... that's all I wanted to say here...
THEventura

Postby small dreamer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:17 am

Well I've actually been using the dream moods since highschool (I'm 22 now) and just now joining the discussion forum. :D

I love lucid dreaming, but sadly i don't lucid dream (or even remember my dreams) as oftenas i used to. I think part of this is because lucid dreaming for me requires a lot of time and energy, neither of wich i have very often =/

I joined so I can talk to others about dreams and hopefully find ways to "strengthen" my lucid dreaming abilities
small dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby dreamerxZ » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi I'm new here..
Last edited by dreamerxZ on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreamerxZ
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby sayuri » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:54 pm

dreamerxZ wrote:Hi I'm new here.. I'm new here! I'm not sure do we have to make our own topic about being new?

I'm DreamerxZ, but, you can call me Star. I'm a lucid Dreamer.

Question:

1.) Where or what are the rules here?
2.) Who do I go for help if I need with forum questions? No Admin? No Moderator?
3.) Are we allowed to post video's about Dreams?

Hello there Star! I dont know if it will be helpful or not but did you check out the FAQ? I think it MIGHT help.
"The fairy poet takes a sheet
Of moonbeam, silver white;
His ink is dew from daisies sweet,
His pen a point of light."
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby THEventura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 pm

how can you JUST BE THAT FUCKING FAST ???
THEventura

Postby sayuri » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:30 pm

THEventura wrote:how can you JUST BE THAT FUCKING FAST ???

I just am :P
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby THEventura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm

yes you are ... I might obey to you girl
THEventura

Postby sayuri » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Im not the Flash you know :P
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby THEventura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 pm

no, you are the LIGHT I know
THEventura

Postby sayuri » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Nope. I am chilly
~Joyce Kilmer
sayuri
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby THEventura » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:01 pm

you are crystal clear ultraviolet?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

what would you do if I told you I love you?
THEventura

PreviousNext

Return to Rant And Rave