Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

HOW TO BLOCK/DELETE SOMEONE ON DM???

Do you have a question about using the forum, experience a technical problem or a suggestion to improve the forum? Let us know here! Please note that dreams should not be posted here.

HOW TO BLOCK/DELETE SOMEONE ON DM???

Postby kaliajohnson » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:22 pm

ALRIGHT, SO THIS GOES FOR ANYONE, BUT RIGHT NOW I'M HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THIS PERSON NAMED PRIME :roll: , AND HE WON'T STOP POSTING ON MY STUFF EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HIM TO GO AWAY. HE IS SO RUDE AND ANNOYING. CAN YOU GUYS CREATE A BLOCK OR DELETE OPTION, LIKE WHAT OTHER WEBSITES HAVE? IT WOULD ELIMINATE MOST OF THE TROLL INFESTATION HERE. THANKS AND GOD BLESS. :)

JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME (JOHN 14:6).
kaliajohnson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: HOW TO BLOCK/DELETE SOMEONE ON DM???

Postby EvilMonkey » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:41 am

If you click on this person's name, it will bring you to his/her 'Viewing Profile' page. Towards the middle there is an Add Foe option. This will block you from seeing this person's reply. The Foe option should also block private messages to you from this user.

Alternatively, feel free to file a report if this person's posts are harrassing you.

Good luck.

Monk
EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Re: EvilMonkey

Postby kaliajohnson » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:24 pm

EvilMonkey wrote:If you click on this person's name, it will bring you to his/her 'Viewing Profile' page. Towards the middle there is an Add Foe option. This will block you from seeing this person's reply. The Foe option should also block private messages to you from this user. Alternatively, feel free to file a report if this person's posts are harrassing you. Good luck. Monk

OKAY THANKS, BUT HOW DO I ACTUALLY STOP/BLOCK CERTAIN PEOPLE FROM COMMENTING ON MY POSTS? :)

JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM, I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME (JOHN 14:6).
kaliajohnson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: HOW TO BLOCK/DELETE SOMEONE ON DM???

Postby Sauron » Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:53 pm

You cannot block or prevent people from posting on your threads.
Sauron
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Sauron

Postby kaliajohnson » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Sauron wrote:You cannot block or prevent people from posting on your threads.

OKAY, THANK YOU. :)

kaliajohnson
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Forum Announcements And Help