Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Twilight

Recommend, review, and discuss shows and movies that you have watched. Talk about actors, directors and scripts.

Twilight

Postby Anaghia » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Hey guys, heads up, the book Twilight is coming to theaters on Friday, November 21. Is anyone besides me excited? =D
"The art of simplicity simply means making peace with your complexity" ~India Arie~
Anaghia
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Twilight

Postby nikki » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:44 pm

OMG SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :excited: :cabbagepatch: I CANT WAIT!!!! :banghead: :goldblob: :ecstatic:
nikki

Postby Anaghia » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:24 pm

:lol: rock on :excited:
"The art of simplicity simply means making peace with your complexity" ~India Arie~
Anaghia
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby CharlotteStar » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:26 am

I'm SO excited for the movie! I'll be at the midnight show on Thursday with some girlfriends...even though I have to work the next day at 7am lol. I'm still kinda nervous that it won't be very good (movie adaptations of books rarely turn out well), but I'm keepin my fingers crossed! :yo:
CharlotteStar

Postby JLBaker » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:21 pm

I haven't read the books but I want to and I am exited about the movie because we are seeing it sunday on my mom's b-day and for some odd reason I like my mom's b-day...
There comes a point in your
life when you realize who
matters, who never did,
who won't anymore, and who
always will. So don't worry
about people from your
past, there's a reason why
they didn't make it to your
future.
JLBaker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Anaghia » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:39 pm

JLBaker wrote:I haven't read the books but I want to and I am exited about the movie because we are seeing it sunday on my mom's b-day and for some odd reason I like my mom's b-day...

lol :bday: :balloons: :noisemaker: :) The books are really good, I was looking for the third one, Eclipse, last week. They didn't have it :( but they had the fourth one, Breaking Dawn, which just tourtured me. I guess I'll just have to order it from the library. Hope there isn't a waiting list :whyme:
Anaghia
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby CharlotteStar » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:40 am

JLBaker wrote:I haven't read the books but I want to and I am exited about the movie because we are seeing it sunday on my mom's b-day and for some odd reason I like my mom's b-day...

The books are pretty decent and you get hooked right away. I didn't know a thing about the series when I first picked up 'Twilight', but was instantly taken in by the story and couldn't put the books down. I ended up reading all 4 books in 18 days (it did help that the books were easy reads though).

I went to the midnight show last night and although I did enjoy it, I was kinda disappointed...I expected more to be honest. It strayed from the book on some key points, and the fight scenes were not very well done. It wasn't a terrible adaptation but it wasn't all that good either. My girlfriends who went with me (2 who have read the books, and 2 who have not) weren't thrilled with the movie either. Did anyone else see the movie? What do you think?
CharlotteStar

Postby Creamy Gooey Mayonnaise » Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:00 am

man i hear that book and movie everywhere its insane .. damn book looks like the bible..
Creamy Gooey Mayonnaise

Postby Anaghia » Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Just saw the movie with my friends. We all loved it. I think it really was one of those few movies that actually live up to the book itself. One of my friends is also in love with the person who plays Edward :lol:
Anaghia
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby JLBaker » Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:26 pm

I DIDN'T SEE IT!!! :crying: my mom didn't want to see it the first weekend and she didn't want to see it when the teenagers (IM A TEENAGER!!! kina ofensive!!!) were out of school...so we might see it durning the week...im so sad!!! i wanted to see it sunday... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
matters, who never did,
about people from your
future.
JLBaker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Ozi » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:17 am

I havent seen it yet, as its not out in the UK until the 19th December :(.

But my mum said, she'll come and see it with me, as I dont want to go on my own!
Ozi

Postby edwardcullenismylife » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Creamy Gooey Mayonnaise wrote:man i hear that book and movie everywhere its insane .. damn book looks like the bible..

"THE BOOK IS A BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :excited: :heartpump: :ecstatic: :blowingkisses:
edwardcullenismylife

Postby Phoenix » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:16 pm

Hehe wait until I am done with my book, people who have read my drafts of what I have written so far say it is BETTER than Twilight. :)
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Postby CharlotteStar » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:48 am

Phoenix wrote:Hehe wait until I am done with my book, people who have read my drafts of what I have written so far say it is BETTER than Twilight. :)

Oooo...sounds intriguing :). What is your book about?
CharlotteStar

Postby Phoenix » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 am

If I say too much about it now it could reveal my true identity and that cant happen just yet. But when it is published, you will know its my book by what the main character can do lol.
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Postby MandaPantz13 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:54 pm

Sweet as, can't wait to read your book pheonix.

i saw the movie twilight before I read the books, i loved the movie, but I should have read up on it more, I thought it was a more actino movie. But i think its one of th most romantic movies I have ever seen (and im not a huge romance fan). i thought the movie kept to the book as much as it could, like it didnt really change much of the actually story just cut things out, liek you can't include everything in a movie.

I started reading first book on the plane to see my sister and loved it, i couldn't stop reading it!! Then the next day hunted all around for the next one-got the last copy and read that too, so I'm currently hunting for the thrid one. I think Edward is absolutley gorgeous and I love how he's stubborn but still protcective and stuff. :swooooooonnnns: doesn't help that my best friend at home kinda looks like him if you get him on the right angle *sigh* haha
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby marioola » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:56 pm

I read all the books when the first came out and i loved the all (read the first three in three days) and waited for breaking dawn at midnight (highly dissapointed with that one)...and i must say when i heard there was going to me a movie i was ecstatic...
i went on opening night to the movie...and im sorry to say i found it horrible!!! god did nobody see the acting???or the horrible quality and obvious low budget??? i know most people dont feel this way...but seriously it was such a let down...
marioola
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Noonie » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:14 pm

I heard it was a good movie. My best friend has the whole collection of books, and she all into this movie. I'll probably see it when it comes out on dvd on March 21st. :P
I do not procrastinate....I work on deadlines!
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Phoenix » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:46 am

I read the books, saw the movie, wrote an article on it for the paper, and even got the T-shirt.

When is the next one coming out already? I wanna see Taylor Lautner with his shirt off hehe

(No offence Rob Patterson, I love you too)
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Postby Anaghia » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Phoenix wrote:I read the books, saw the movie, wrote an article on it for the paper, and even got the T-shirt.

When is the next one coming out already? I wanna see Taylor Lautner with his shirt off hehe

(No offence Rob Patterson, I love you too)

lol, Amen to that :heartpump: :lovestruck: :ecstatic: :lol:
Anaghia
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby MandaPantz13 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:46 am

yeh rob is so gorgeous, i thought they were good actors. i thought the script was a little off, but theres only so much u can squeeze into a movie from a decent sized book aye. liek instead of him telling her in the car on the way back from that place where he rescused her from those guys and telling her then he was a vampire and then later relaxing in the medow behind her house. he told her in the medow uop near her school. basic same story but i do prefer the books :)
So while you're outside looking, describing what you see. Remember what you're staring at is me.
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby vampire_dreams101 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:31 am

they are making a movie for each book i cant wait to see them after watching twilight at the theaters me and a couple of my freinds stuck our heads out the window and started screaming twilight lol it was a blast i love jasper the look on his face whin he firsts walks in the cafatiria just makes me want to hug him :dancing:
vampire_dreams101
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:38 am

Maybe I'm just jaded, but let me tell you, there are WAAAAAAAAAY better vampire books out there, that make twilight look like crap. And that had to be the lamest vampire movie i've ever seen.
You guys talk about twilight like its the beat all book, theres so much better out there.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Phoenix » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah, Jade, from what I have read about your book, it is better!!

And so is mine lol :P
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:26 pm

I would agree, but I didnt want to compare our books to twilight since our books arent about vampires. So i figured it wasn't a fair fight. But it does give me hope that if they can get twilight published, we should have no problems with our books.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Phoenix » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah!! ::high fives Jade:::
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:57 pm

we'll be rich in no time, we'll be able to sit by the pool, drinking strawberry margaritas and watch the pool boy all day.
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Phoenix » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:51 pm

"Just so long as the pool boy has an accent and wears a g-string I am SO there!"
Phoenix
Sizzling Hot
Sizzling Hot

Postby hopfularmywife » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

of course whatever you want!
hopfularmywife
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Heavens _Angel » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:46 pm

is it true that some one else is directing "New Moon" :?
hopefully it will be good! :lovestruck:
"Life is scarier than death"
Heavens _Angel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby wishingyouwell » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:09 pm

The rumors are indeed true. There is supposed to be a new director for "New Moon". From what I understand the director was working on another film and wouldn't have time for "New Moon", at least not in time for when they wanted it done. I really liked the first director. I thought she did a great job. It almost makes me worry about the outcome of the next film, which I believe is coming out some time in November. :)

xxx TEAM EDWARD xxx
wishingyouwell
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby JLBaker » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:30 pm

i jut got te dvd...it was the first time ive seen it and was kinda dissapointed...still like it though=)
matters, who never did,
about people from your
future.
JLBaker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Heavens _Angel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 am

YA i know it was i really wanted more of the family...
what are they going 2 do about Robs short hair? :lol: :shock:
Heavens _Angel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ABAILEY » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:30 pm

Fuck! Twilight is starting to piss me off. I was actually going to read the books and such but I am just backing out right now. Twilight is soo fucking overpopular that I am completely shunning it. Yeah ..don't get me wrong Edward Cullen is super hot but I would rather just obsess over him as Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire and avoid seeming completely cliche. And it's sad because those books are like exactly what kind of reading I am interested in reading. My friends actuallly said that I was actually meant for those books...but now NOT GOING TO HAPPPEN! That is my opinion..so now all of you in unique cliche vampire love story people can suck on that. :harhar:
ABAILEY
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby wishingyouwell » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:26 pm

ABAILEY wrote:Fuck! Twilight is starting to piss me off. I was actually going to read the books and such but I am just backing out right now. Twilight is soo fucking overpopular that I am completely shunning it. Yeah ..don't get me wrong Edward Cullen is super hot but I would rather just obsess over him as Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire and avoid seeming completely cliche. And it's sad because those books are like exactly what kind of reading I am interested in reading. My friends actuallly said that I was actually meant for those books...but now NOT GOING TO HAPPPEN! That is my opinion..so now all of you in unique cliche vampire love story people can suck on that. :harhar:

I was hesitant to read the novels. :nodding: My reason being, I was under the impression that they were nothing more than some silly tweenage romance novels :hurl:. This is what I had been told for at least a year by one particular group. :blockhead: :blockhead: I then met a group of pretty cool muggles 8-) 8-) 8-) who convinced me that the books are really worth reading. I finally caved. I'm so glad that I did. :) The moment I started reading I couldn't put the books down. :o I read all four books in 10 days. :cabbagepatch:

You should go for it. You'd be glad that you did. :)

And, if you haven't seen the movie yet, don't. It would spoil the books.
Read the books first. They're way better than the movie.

xxx TEAM EDWARD xxx
wishingyouwell
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Heavens _Angel » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 am

yes thank u wishingyouwell thats how i got hooked on them it made me mad how everyone was crazy about them then some one convinced me to read them i read each book in one day. they were sooo good!!! :heartpump: :lovestruck: :heartpump:
who needs prince charmining when theres EDWARD :lovestruck: :heartpump: :lovestruck:
Heavens _Angel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby MandaPantz13 » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:38 pm

ABAILEY wrote:Fuck! Twilight is starting to piss me off. I was actually going to read the books and such but I am just backing out right now. Twilight is soo fucking overpopular that I am completely shunning it. Yeah ..don't get me wrong Edward Cullen is super hot but I would rather just obsess over him as Cedric Diggory from Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire and avoid seeming completely cliche. And it's sad because those books are like exactly what kind of reading I am interested in reading. My friends actuallly said that I was actually meant for those books...but now NOT GOING TO HAPPPEN! That is my opinion..so now all of you in unique cliche vampire love story people can suck on that. :harhar:

Jeebuz who cares!! You should read them cos u want to and if ppl think ur just following a trend who cares, at least u know the truth. Like when skulls came into fashion, i have been into skulls for years n years then all of a sudden they became the rage!! i was annoyed cos ppl thought i was following a trend but really ur doing it for u not anyone else who bugger em, if its ur sort of book then read it. theres a hype about them cos they are good books, end of story.

Oi did anyone hear about how stephanie meyer is writing a new book about twilight from edwards point of view, but the first 12 chapters got leaked (you can d/l them on the net app) but cos they were leaked shes now refusing to finish it!!
MandaPantz13
Sweet Poison
Sweet Poison

Postby wishingyouwell » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:57 pm

MandaPantz13 wrote:Oi did anyone hear about how stephanie meyer is writing a new book about twilight from edwards point of view, but the first 12 chapters got leaked (you can d/l them on the net app) but cos they were leaked shes now refusing to finish it!!

yah, I heard about it. If you go to Stephenie Meyer's web sight she has the first chapter that you can read.
I'ts really good, I hope she finishes the story.

XXX TEAM EDWARD XXX
wishingyouwell
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Heavens _Angel » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:22 pm

i'v read it too its sooooooo good.... Its gives Edward a softer sweeter side!!
:lovestruck: :heartpump: :lovestruck: :heartpump: :lovestruck: :heartpump:
Heavens _Angel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Noonie » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Ok, so I finally saw Twilight for the first time yesterday and I LOVED IT. I've even borrowed the whole saga of books from my best friend to read. I know there are a lot of people who are boycotting the series of books and movie because it's really popular....but you know whatever. I used to be the person who hated things because they were popular...certain clothes, movies, music, etc....but now I'm not a young 14 year old, I'm freaking 22 years old and I've learned to like thing because I LIKE THEM. By the way, Robert Pattison is way sexy.....I know A LOT of girls (maybe some men?) say this but whatever, HE IS! Yeah, and just because you like the movie or books doesn't mean your following a trend....following a trend is watching the movie or reading the book because everyone else is doing so...not because you WANT to. There's a BIG difference. So yeah, loved the movie, and LOVING the books. Can't wait for the next movie to this saga to come out!
I do not procrastinate....I work on deadlines!
Noonie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Bootsyblueyes » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Wow, what can I say. I watched the movie 1st... When I actually did put it on, it took 3 attempts to watch it as I got bored right away. But from all the good comments I heard about it from mags and stuff, I forced myself to watch it and what do you know, I fell in love.
I found out about the books and brought everything I could to do with the movie and yes, the books too. I read them all over a few weeks and also read the rough, but really good, stolen copy of Midnight sun, which in my opion, I like more that Twilight.
I love the books so much, and the film is good too, as I watched it on copy about 7 times and then twice when it come out at the pictures. I am upset that I have still not brought to dvd yet, but will get it once I get paid!
My life has avolved around Twilight since it came into my life. The movie is sadly no where near as good as the movie, but like I said, I still loved it.
I cant wait for the rest to come out and am looking forward to the Hillywood show taking more of the Twilight saga off... You should goto see them... There cool! http://www.thehillywoodshow.com/

Anyway... Ill check back to see if any of you like it... Its great :D

Take care Twilight fans and sys xxx
Bootsyblueyes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Heavens _Angel » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 pm

by: Bootsyblueyes

Wow, what can I say. I watched the movie 1st... When I actually did put it on, it took 3 attempts to watch it as I got bored right away. But from all the good comments I heard about it from mags and stuff, I forced myself to watch it and what do you know, I fell in love.
I found out about the books and brought everything I could to do with the movie and yes, the books too. I read them all over a few weeks and also read the rough, but really good, stolen copy of Midnight sun, which in my opion, I like more that Twilight.
I love the books so much, and the film is good too, as I watched it on copy about 7 times and then twice when it come out at the pictures. I am upset that I have still not brought to dvd yet, but will get it once I get paid!
My life has avolved around Twilight since it came into my life. The movie is sadly no where near as good as the movie, but like I said, I still loved it.
I cant wait for the rest to come out and am looking forward to the Hillywood show taking more of the Twilight saga off... You should goto see them... There cool! http://www.thehillywoodshow.com/

Anyway... Ill check back to see if any of you like it... Its great

Take care Twilight fans and sys xxx

UMM kind of weird....what is it about.....??? :(
i only fliped though them a little bit...
yes the books are sooooo freaken good i wish the movie was more like the book though!!
Heavens _Angel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby xxsarahxx » Sun May 03, 2009 2:43 pm

OMG, TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM OBSESSED, 100% TWILIGHTAHOLIC!!!!!!!
LOOK AT MY ICON THINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I <3 TWILIGHT!
xxsarahxx
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Crimson_Rain07 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:34 am

The movie disappointed me to no end...Robert what's-his-name is not the type of person i pictured when reading the books. The fight scenes were horrible. I could go on and on but I won't. Think of it this way though-it could have been like 'Blood and Chocolate' *snarls* the movie had nothing in common with the book besides names and the fact that Vivian loved a human, But that's a totally different movie/book.
*In a real dark night of the soul, it's always three 'o clock in the morning. Day after day...*
*The secret source of humor itself is not joy, but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven*
Crimson_Rain07
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shift1085 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:11 pm

i loves twilight! :heartpump: Edward is so cute!

i was a bit disapointed with the movie mostly because of Bella's character. in the books she's awsome, but in the movie...not so much. if you watch the movie, every time she talks she blinks, stutters, and nods her head. it gets very annoying.

at first when my sister became obsessed over the book, i thought it was annoying how much people cared about it. i even chose team Jacob just to make a bunch of team Edward fans go crazy :lol:
then after i watched the movie, my friends forced me to read the book, and hey, what do ya know, i have Edward as my Avatar! :goldblob:
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Heavens _Angel » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 am

i was a bit disapointed with the movie mostly because of Bella's character. in the books she's awsome, but in the movie...not so much. if you watch the movie, every time she talks she blinks, stutters, and nods her head. it gets very annoying.

omg same here my friends and i LOVE TO MAKE FUN OF HER.....
"buuuuttt but buut iiiiiii looovveee uuuu ed ed edward*blink blink* hahaha :lol: "
Heavens _Angel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Anaghia » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Yayz, I've read all four books :D ... but then I found out that there's another one coming out ( don't know when). Midnight Sun, it's called :yo: . My friend told me it's supposed to be the book(s) from Edwards point of view (the Edward fans can cheer now :rarara: :ecstatic: ). Lol, and then New Moon's coming to theaters in November... my best friend and I were planning on going... and we planned 5 months in advance :o . I'm beginning to get the hint that this may be a ritual in the near future (if they keep making the movies) :lol: . But yeah, rock on Twilight and Stephanie Meyer!! :excited:
Anaghia
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shift1085 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:31 pm

OMG OMG OMG i'm soo excited about New Moon coming out! :ecstatic:

do you think it will be better or worse than the first? because there's a new director for this one.
i can't decide.....
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby maddie5 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:34 am

I pray to god that it will be sooo much better than the first movie!
Twilight was such a disappointment to me, the book is ten times better
and yes i agree bella in the movie was annoying.
I cant wait till New Moon comes out :D
I love Edward and Jacob <333
maddie5
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby MaeveWalker » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:46 pm

maddie5 wrote:I pray to god that it will be sooo much better than the first movie!
Twilight was such a disappointment to me, the book is ten times better
and yes i agree bella in the movie was annoying.
I cant wait till New Moon comes out :D
I love Edward and Jacob <333

hmm...
i agree with Twilight being a disappointment
the book is TWENTY times better
Bella was annoying in the movie.
(i still think it should not have been Kristen Stewart playing her...)
and New moon coming out...
i dont really think itll be that good.
and i love the edward i imagine from reading the books
certainly not robert pattinson
and jacob is hella lot cuter in my imagination than taylor lautner
*shudder*
Piece by piece, shred by shred sooner or later, you'll be outta my head, my head won't hurt, my heart won't ache, I won't have a soul filled with hate. Even though you're gone with someone new, I'll always have the memories, of me being with you </3
MaeveWalker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Next

Return to Television And Movies